Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Ukam
Ukam
Citizen
Stat Page : Sumo Supreme
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 3500

Steel Part 1 Empty Re: Steel Part 1

Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:50 pm
A loud growl would reverberate off the cold stone walls. Patting his stomach Ukam would look around at the miners performing their duties. Occasionally he would get a wave or a greeting, a clap on the back. These were his people, people he had spent years working with, sharing meals, stories, and blood. When a mission had been posted to go into the mines and assist, he’d taken it without hesitation. A chance to go back, see his friends, and get paid all at the same time.....it was an all win situation.

He’d been in the mines for some time. He wore a kilt covered in a koi fish patter. It hung loosely as he moved, his own shirt tied around his ample waist. His chest and arms bear, covered in dust and sweat. He wore the helmet overtop his top knot the light helping him see in the dark. A massive pick axe in his hand. Thwack.......thwack.........THWACK.....the blows would smash into the earth sending shards behind him, and carving massive chunks out of the wall. He’d whistle as he worked, filling a wagon with the ore needed to craft sturdy volcano grade steel.

Walking back towards the entrance he’d seek out a locker and pull a cold drink from it. Downing one, and then pouring a bottle of water over his head, he’d finally spot another friendly face that he’d never expected to see deep in these caves. “Hinata isn’t it!” He’d shout, hoping he’d gotten the name right. Taking a couple steps he’d half jog over to her, a massive smile playing across his face at seeing a fellow shinobi within the mines, or at least one he recognized.

There were others, but none that he’d truly gotten to know. His time in the village had been paperwork, remedial trainings, and medical exams to clear him for true field work. At the time these types of missions where all he was truly cleared to do. Not that anyone needed to know that. Besides the medical ninja telling him to loose a few pounds.....what did he know about health. He could have stood to gain the pounds that Ukam in theory could stand to loose.

“They got you slingin rocks to sis?” He’d say to Hinata still with the smile. He’d cut an almost comical site within the mines, taking up most of the tunnel when he moved through it. The pick axe twice the size of a normal one, but being swung about as though it was a tooth pick rather than a pick axe. “Want to help me finish up? Maybe we can make it back for some dinner!” He’d say trying to cover up the sound of his growling stomach. He’d point behind him, a cart and a half full of ore. With a little help, maybe the mission would be finished up rather quickly. He wouldn’t mind getting to know his comrades a little better. After all, soon enough their mission might not just involve hitting something, that something might just hit back.

TWC - 508
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:31 pm
Wandering through the market, trying to find all of the ingredients that he needed, Taichi was with his clone shopping for a few different ingredients that he was needing for dinner that night. He was going to make himself something with soy, broth, and noodles, how about noodle soup. Taichi and his clone would be walking through the protein aisle when he remembered that he was supposed to be meeting Hinata for another mission, where he was going to tell her about Stein. "Oh shit!" Taichi would yell out upon remembering that he was now possibly going to be late in meeting Hinata. 

"What?!" The clone would yell out in response. "I am supposed to be meeting Hinata in the mines in like ten minutes!" Taichi would yell as he began running towards the front counter to pay for all of his things until he realized. "Hey, you can pay for these and take this home, can't you? You can! Hey do that and I'll be home later on." Taichi would tell his clone. "Alright hurry on then." Taichi's clone would respond. 

Taichi would morph into the ground and he would head directly for the mine that he was going to be meeting Hinata and maybe even others to help with the mining of steel. Traveling through the ground he would appreciate the technique that was Mayfly, while Taichi had always prouded himself on being punctual, he had recently been finding himself having an issue with being on time and staying awake or keeping track of time or really just anything as of late. What the reason was he had no clue, but that is just how his life was turning out. The nature energy was still something that was plaguing his very existence, while it did grant him great power and strength to perform feats he would not be able to do without the power that is granted him. 

Taichi arrived at the mines, looking at the entrance he took in a deep breath. He had yet to begin feeling the nature energy building within his head, so he had high hopes that he was going to be able to get through this mission without having to concern himself with his...issue. Feeling more or less confident he pushed the entrance door and headed into the dark and damp mine, interested to see who he would find waiting for him within. 

"Hinata! Ukam!" Taichi would yell as he saw his comrades of Volcano country. Taichi walked up to the two of them and he would shake Hinata's hand with a softer grip, but just for Ukam, he would use his Sage Transformation to grow the size of his own hand to match that of the monster mitts that Ukam had possessed naturally. Taichi would then ask both of his mission mates just what exactly their job was while they were in the mine.

Ukam
Ukam
Citizen
Stat Page : Sumo Supreme
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 3500

Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:21 pm
“Well.....there’s a place that serves the miser delectable pineapple rice......” he would start to say as Taichi approached. Saying hellos he’d grab the elongated hand, and then pull him in for a big bear hug. He’d had a blast in their last meeting. He still had the bruises and scratches from it, but they were badges of honor. Leaning back and squeezing Taichi he’d put him back onto his feet. He’d allow the other two shinobi to finish their greetings before starting to lead them down.

“The mines are.......this way!” He’d say pointing towards the way he had come, however instead of pointing like a normal person, he’d strike a low pose and flexing to point. Holding it just for a moment he’d release the pose and slap his gut laughing out loud as they moved towards the row.

The mine tunnel they were in was mostly empty. Ukam having claimed it, and with a strong harm could meet the quota of more than one man. His work in the mines the years prior also had gained him a bit of a fame, and the ability to take what he wanted out of the first pick tunnels. He’d push a helmet onto Taichi’s head and flicked the light on. Both men would likely have to duck slightly as the moved to avoid a concussion. With a wave of hams for hands he’d point out the choicest spots for pulling out the iron ore that could alter be smelted into the steel that they all used in their every day lives.

He’d continue to talk about dinner to both of his shinobi comrades. He’d in fact continue talking about it well past the other two shinobi’s probably would be listening. He’d discuss his favorite vegetarian dishes, the best places to go for free samples, the best type of ice cream, and so on and so on. In fact it would be during this time that would inadvertently provide the two a near perfect time to discuss whatever they wanted. Ukam’s booming voice in the funnel drowning out their whispers and preventing any eavesdroppers, not to mention the lack of other individuals in the tunnel.

Even as he talked though he would be listening. He was a trained shinobi after all, he would never be able to pick up everything they said, but key words could be kept. Either way, they were his comrades so the listening wasn’t for information, but so could protect them if the situation ever came up.

The mining would act as a physical conditioning that he wasn’t sure if the other two had ever done. It was one thing to do weights or normal strength training, but to literally rip the ore from the rock......to pull the minerals from the veins of earth.....there was something special and difficult with that. Sweat would pour, and the heat within the mines would be stifling. Time would pass, and the carts would be filled out.

Pushing them towards the inspector who would ultimately provide payment and their rewards Ukam would take a massive handkerchief and wipe away the dirt and sweat from his face. “What do you guys say? Shower and some shishkabab?” He’d ask inviting the pair out to eat.

TWC - 1041
Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:49 pm
As Taichi went into the mines with his two... comrades. "Still having a hard time using that word even if your own thoughts, huh? You will have to get passed this phobia of others if you want to actually join this village." Taichi's clone would push his thoughts to Taichi himself. "I will, but I'm not there yet." Taichi would respond. Ukam would speak continuously about food, being that he was the size that he was, it was no surprised that he was very much so into food. Taichi hadn't been 'out to eat' with others in a long time, so he was hesitant to the idea at first. But as they continued to work, swinging their picks away, gathering the ore, he would warm to the idea fairly quickly. He wouldn't say that he was ready to become a part of a group, he was no where close to that. But he was getting tired of hearing his own voice, either coming from himself, or his clones. "Ukam, I think that sounds like a good idea, I will join you."

Taichi and his clones would push themselves, doing their best to work fast enough to keep up with Ukam. When Taichi was in his Sage Transformation state, this would be child's play, just like how Ukam was on his own. But Taichi would instead use his chakra control that he had gained through his medical ninjutsu training to begin enhancing his own body and it's strength with his chakra. Each swing would gather him more and more ore, which he would have his two wood clones gather and load the mine carts that stood behind him. After each of the clones and Taichi himself would fill an entire mine cart and consider their job completed. 

Taichi would wipe his forehead, as would the other two Taichis within the mine. "That was a good workout, but I think fighting is still far more exhausting than this." Taichi would say as he brushed the dust and dirt off his shoulders and out of his hair. Taichi would ensure that Hinata was alright, not knowing how many times she had actually performed such strenuous activity before. Even though she was a Jounin, on his travels he had learned that the rank a village gives their shinobi can easily be disgraced through their actions. 

Upon completion, Taichi and his two clones would leave the mine behind Ukam, making sure that they would speak to the foreman of the mine to make sure that they would all gain their pay, and head down to the 'shishkabab' that Ukam would speak of. "A shower does sound like something that I need right now, all this dust is not going to get out of my hair by simply brushing it. So tell me Ukam, Hinata. Where shall we go next?" Taichi would speak, sounding sure of himself, when within was an internal war of his different emotions, all of them being stronger than the last. "Are you sure it's a go-" Taichi's clone would begin before being interrupted by the real Taichi. "Yes. I am. I must do this, I must begin to leave my shell. I need to grow from my past, instead of being tormented by it every single day. Plus," Taichi would look back to his clone, winking at him giving him the thumbs up gesture, "that's what you're here for!" Taichi would then turn back to Ukam and ready himself to follow him wherever he is to go.

WC: 586

Exit
Claims later

Last edited by Taichi Uchiha on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Xuexing Yuki
Xuexing Yuki
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stats
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 500

Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:23 pm
The foreman would pay them for their time and ore, providing not only the ryo, but also real steel that could be redeemed for better weapons or materials.  It might seem an odd thing to give out, but Ukam simply put it away, and continued on.  He’d let out a big belly laugh at Hinata’s joke relating to a communal
Shower.  At which he’s wrap a tree trunk arm around Taichi, pulling the tall yet much more slender man close.  “Suit yourself, but my friend and I shall keep each-other company!”  He’d laugh again causing some of the individuals walking the roads to stare side eyed at the loud Sumo.

Along the wall Ukam would pick back up on some of the conversation.  He’d talk to Hinata about how the vegetarian lifestyle was much more healthy, how meat poisoned the body and everything you needed could be gained in alternative ways.  “How do you think I got so healthy!”  He’d say slapping his stomach in what was becoming a classic Ukam mannerism, just before laughing again.  

The rest of their time was spent quite simple.  Small talk and getting to know each other.  If there was any awkwardness, Ukam never seemed to notice, and didn’t let it ever get in the way of his conversations.  Instead including each of them as much as he could, and if there was silence filling it with stories from his life.

He talked about the mines and the deep shafts he’d been through carving the ore from the rock, or the vessels he’d help defend traveling across the sea to drop off for the little bit of trade that the volcano village had been equipped to handle.  Now that the village seemed under leadership that wanted its prosperity, Ukam was hopeful that these avenues would be thrown wide open.  Bringing prosperity to the people that called the outskirts their home.  The volcano people where tougher than most gave them credit for, especially those living outside the walls of a village that had once been a living graveyard.  

By the end of their conversations, Hinata and Taichi would know most of the things Ukam had done since he’d left the village to work in the out-lands.  He wasn’t shy, and there was nothing to hide.  His life had not been cloak and dagger, and while it certainly hadn’t been easy, he felt no fear from his past and only saw a brighter future.  Some of this was maybe seen as naive, but if it was Ukam wouldn’t notice.  Better to live towards the prospect of happiness, than second guess oneself into darkness.  

Exit

TWC - 1478

Claiming 2500 ryo, 5 AP, 1 high grade steel

7 stats towards stamina 
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS