Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : mhm
Remove Bukijutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Lollygagging
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 181400

Come get sum steel Empty Come get sum steel

Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:14 am
Mission:

Yuri wipes the sweat off her forehead while performing the hard work of mining, maintaining her strength for each strike on the rocky surfaces of the raw natural steel. Each to their own layers of protection has kept Yuri from harvesting them in a dozen strike. She did this on her own accord to better use her strength in the future as they demand more from in the future. As she mined the defenses of minerals, she thought about this area; Would she be able to house her weaponry in this place once it is depleted? This strikes to her as an interesting thought. Being one of the tunnels within village parameters even as a disconnected network, it might serve her well but being accessible killed the thought of trying. She reminded herself that she would still need them as instant baggage when the time comes. As she multi-tasked between every next strike and her future, she got pass the mineral's defenses and its time to change spot as they filled the cart.

Given her latest attempt as she looked over the other carts where the others are filling and deemed herself as being early in filling the quota. She proceeded to push her mining results to the consolidation while others are not quite done yet. As promised, she would be given a chance to go through the processes thereafter as well. However, she would take a break first before proceeding; She choose to test her strength all the way after all as she sits by the rock at the entrance of tunnel enjoying the ever-accompanying winds.

WC: 267

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Taichi Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Come get sum steel Empty Re: Come get sum steel

Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:08 pm
"You sure it's a good idea to go into that mine? You lose it and you could bring the whole thing down." Taichi's wood clone would warn. Taichi knew his clone was right, it would be a complete shit show should he lose it while being within the mine. "I know. But you have the ability to bring me down. If I am about to lose it again, you bring me down then and there." Taichi's wood clone would nod. After a few minutes of deep breaths, he would open the door to the mine and he would begin heading down into the shafts of the mine. Continuing to try and keep his mind calm and his breaths slow, he would delve deeper and deeper into the mine itself until he came across a familiar face. "Hinata it is good to see you. Find any good veins within easy reach?" Taichi would follow wherever it was that Hinata would advise to go. 

Taichi and his two clones would arrive into the deeper parts of the mine, seeing where it was that Hinata was mining. The three Taichis would grab a pick axe each and begin swinging them with all of their might. With each swing more and more dust would be kicked up as the rock would give and allow the ore to fall from its clutches. With all three Taichis, the cart behind him would be filled in a matter of an hour, ready to be processed and smelted to bring it down to its more useful state of steel. Not wanting to stop at just one, he figured he would be nice to the miners who needed to work the next shift within the dark and damp mines that he was within. The triplets would continue, allowing each swing to feel a little bit of Taichi's frustration. After filling one more cart per Taichi, the three would leave the mine shaft, panting and exhausted. 

With a quick flip of a switch the first mine cart they had filled would be transported via the rails it sat on up to the hub of the mine, where it would be processed to separate the ore from the dirt, it would soon be smelted. The ore would be put under extreme heat to bring it passed its own boiling point to allow it to turn into a liquid metal. The heat required for this is an insane feat to accomplish, but Taichi was sure that the mine had figured out an efficient way to perform that feat. The ore would be skimmed of all of its impurities, leaving nothing but the pure liquid molten metal sitting with the smelter's cylinder. But what came next would be Taichi's favorite part of the entire process of processing and smelting the ore, the forming it into ingots. 

The cylinder within the smelter would begin to tip, seeing the light radiating off of the molten metal as it neared the spout of the cylinder. As it tipped more and more, the metal would inch its way to the edge of the cylinder before finally pouring into the mold that they had prepared for the molten metal prior to the melting it down. As the metal would fall into the divider and fall into the individual molds for the individual ingots. The metal would fall into the ingots and they would slowly cool, gradually losing their radiant heat and their glowing light. Taichi would walk up to the foreman and he would tell him about his time in the mine, but leaving out the fact that he had mined three extra carts, wanted to leave that as a surprise for all involved. The foreman thanked him for the help and told him to speak to the quartermaster of the mine so he could receive his payment for his help. Taichi thanked the foreman and he went on his way.

Approaching the quartermaster he would speak to him about his payment. "Ah yes. Here you are." The quartermaster was probably the nicest person he met within the entire mine. "Thank you, sir." Taichi would say as he recieved his payment and walked away. It was unfortunate that he didn't get to talk with Hinata more, but he was sure he would get the chance.

Claims

WC:717
2250 ryo, 5 AP, 1 high grade steel

+6 AP
+717 towards Soul EXpulsion (1713/2500)(Previous Progress)

Last edited by Taichi Uchiha on Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:00 am
After rest, Yuri took a walk to the smelting factory; Dusty and lively , a prime creation of a fetus leading to making a child of fire. A single Katon can put the lives of these people in jeopardy. Yuri had better be careful since she only had a single means of prevention at this stage, Yuri sweat a lot the last she was here; But steel is steel, she would create her clone again since she still find herself lacking in strength to get these steel into where they are. The extraction process is the most dangerous of all but yet is where one will see those minerals transformation for stage one, it made Yuri into carbon at the head instead after repeated viewing. She thought about the molten form in the cylinder, not a lot to do for them to be stuck in that state.

What if? Yuri thought about the natural reserves after blending in with the works to fold, fold as 2.

WC: 165

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Yuri Yamikumo
Yuri Yamikumo
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)

Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:49 am
Folding as one would be super hard for Yuri at the moment. Doing as 2 seems to be barely doable as both of her put on a strained look to the other workers, creating a laughter lightening their workload. Yuri must quickly come back to form as this wouldn't trouble her if she was in her prime. She hammered, her clone hammered in coordination. With droplets coming to her chin, Yuri paused for a moment to wipe it off then proceeded to get the last piece out as ready. She could feel it from her clone as well; The fatigue followed by the release. Yuri walked out of the workshop to cool herself off, feeling in contrast of the environment inside the workshop.

Its a workshop for profit after all Yuri thought about the strategic importance of such production. Is it even possible to get a homegrown production? She thought about the initial plan she had, such places would be perfect but they got their thing to do too. She found herself another rock to share her thoughts again.

[Exit]

TWC: 611
Claiming 2500 Ryo, 5 AP, 1x High-grade Steel
+3 stats
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS