Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 14000

New Steel (I/O) Empty New Steel (I/O)

Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:42 pm
Current Stats Page for Ref:

Looking down at his punch card, Honey sighs. As of yet, he had not completed any missions since he had a run-in with an assassin, and it felt like he was wasting his time away by not doing anything while he waited. Socilization was what he craved, but most everyone he had met so far was in a place where they have already taken care of their training, while Honey still had to master his weaponry. All this time spent using his own body for his defense and his attacks would only lead to predictability. Now, it was time he mastered his speciality of choice, Bukijutsu, before too much more time was wasted. This feeling turned into a sort of anxiety, and now in a spiral, Honey Bunches would prowl the streets of Sunagakure looking for something to do.

Long strides through the markets before turning completely away from the residential areas, Honey found his legs carrying him back to the training grounds without much thought or effort on his part.

As he had grown a bit tired of his usual spot to train and wanted to keep it private for the time being, he decided to check out some of the older training grounds. Walking across the grounds, with the grass starting to become overgrown with weeds and wildflowers sprouting, their mighty bodies shaking in the wind. Honey stops by a few small bodies of water, looking deeply into their murky majesty.

Honey fiddles around with one of the bags on his back, whipping out a boomerang and sighing. Tossing one idly in his left hand, he throws it into the distance, drawing his right blade and blocking it quickly, at an angle that would not break his tool, catching the tool, before sheathing his blade and repeating the exercise.

With each draw and cutting motion, Honey grew slowly and slowly faster in the movement, until the only thing discernable to most individuals would be a blur that expelled a boomerang, before blurring and expelling another.

Cutting once at the wrong angle, Honey lets out a quick bark of surprise as the boomerang goes flying off towards his right, ending up sad on the ground. The puddle he stood before splashed as the item sank to the bottom, and Honey let out a sigh, gripping the tool and shaking any wet sand or mud off while it was still underwater.

The boomerang was brand new, but now it was covered in obvious scratches in the wax and beautiful design on the front. Looking deeply into it, he could notice marks of the craftsman that was on a lot of his other standard-issue gear. Smiling, he put his weapons away and moved towards a platform similar to his other training grounds, covered in dummies, wooden weapons, as well as anything else someone would need to have advanced control over the surroundings and thus training.

Honey Bunches smelled a scent approach from a direction, and did not recognize it. This gave Honey a sense of excitement that started in his chest and ran up to a big smile on his face.

Carrying a few dummies and setting them up on a battlefield, Honey Bunches would watch his surroundings and wait.

539 of 539
Nature Points: 1/6

Advanced Training Facility

Last edited by Bubels on Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edit to add link for training facility)
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Link
Mission Record : Link
Summoning Contract : Forgotten Owls
Living Clones : Valeiru
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Puppetry Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 54000

New Steel (I/O) Empty Re: New Steel (I/O)

Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:52 pm
Arantima wandered through the village after having picked up his starting tool kit from the ninja shop. He was fiddling with the placement of his pouches and finally settling on them both being under his cloak on his left, giving him the best opportunity to hide what he might be reaching for. His eyes were flicking up between his surroundings and his Ninja ID. He was just looking at it and making sure he didn't see anything wrong with any of the information. He would put it away when satisfied but he would also then pull it back out again and stop to rest against a wall and look at it more. That feral mindset of his excited at the prospects of his new life as a Sand Genin. His feral nature wanted to scream and shout for joy and show everyone he passed but his mental control would keep that part in check at least.

His wandering dragged him ever nearer and ever closer to the training grounds, which he had spent a great deal of time in during his academy so it was a path that his body had etched into its muscle memory. When he finally put the id back in its secret spot in his clothes he looked up to find himself at the entrance to the training grounds. He never usually wore his ninja Headband outside of missions but here, it felt like he was naked without it. While he was at the training ground he had to appear like a ninja and not just act like one He tied to headband around his right arm covering the tattoo on his shoulder before walking into the main grounds and looking around to see if there was anyone else there. He almost stopped dead when he saw someone carrying around training dummies.

He looked at the strange ninja there before him and just watched until they were finished with their set up. He moved along slowly giving them a wide berth so as to not interrupt anything and even more-so to avoid any actual socialization. Socializing never ended well for Tima, he was always seen as too strange or even scary to other because of his eyes not matching the rest of him. His sights were set on some targets in the back that he could hopefully use out of the way of anyone and just let himself get back to rest of his day.  That however would not be easy as his feral mind kept forcing him to look back at the other Ninja.

Tima Had thrown not 2 shuriken at the target before he was looking back at the other Ninja, again. Another shuriken, another glance and on it went until he had thrown all of his shuriken and kunai.  He was so absent minded that after he had thrown his last one he still reached into his pouch to grab another but found it empty and he blinked a few times before pointing at the target and using his finger to help him count the shuriken and kunai in the target accurately.  He counted five and five, and sighed before walking over the target to pluck his weapons from the target.  Don't do it.. You will only get yourself into trouble he thought to himself as if trying to convince himself it was a bad idea Yeah but wouldn't it be awesome if he was AWESOME?! Come lets go bug him! It might be trouble but trouble.. is always fun!

He sighed loudly and looked up at the sky, Why was his feral side always right... He walked over towards the other Ninja slowly rubbing the back of his head nervously.

618 /618 words

Current Health Bar: 100/100

Vigor: 20 - 200 AP  |  Chakra: 20 | Speed: 30 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 65 | Throwing Distance: 30 Meters

Specialties: Bukijitsu | Element(s): Wind
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:34 pm
As soon as the man took notice of a shinobi, Honey Bunches prepared himself, surveying them. They seemed to be young. Not quite an adult, but certainly not a young boy. Curious, Honey stood his ground. More or less lurking by his small battlefield, he watches the ninja train. The speed of his projectiles were not impressive to Honey, but watching the form and accuracy, Honey noted that this was definitely someone who was skilled in weaponry, they just needed more conditioning of their body. It seemed that he was glancing in his direction, causing Honey Bunches to get filled with enough excitement to forget any manners that he was trying to maintain.

As the ninja was reaching into his empty pouch, Honey Bunches suddenly appeared behind him, flickering from his location 10 meters away to right behind Tima at an invisible speed of 190, putting a hand on his shoulder to get his attention.

“Look, you want to whip them like this.” He gives Tima a chance to react, but ultimately displays his own throw.

Stepping next to the ninja who was about to collect his gear, Honey lets two kunai fly from his hand in a swift motion that creates a screech through the air, close enough that his companion could likely hear it. With a thunk and the sound of protesting wood, Honey walks with his new companion to retrieve his kunai, wiggling to get the stuck blade out of the head of the dummy, and it took a notable degree of force to do so. Honey nods, repeating the form to himself without really thinking about it, throwing nothing, only moving his body as if he were piercing the heavens.

“I see that you have the headband of a true shinobi there!” Honey gives a set of thumbs up, his nose flaring as he tries to categorize his new allies scent. “I suppose we should introduce ourselves. But, before that…”

A serious look crosses Honey’s face. “You must condition your body, and unlock your true potential with a blade. Do you know what to do with these?”

Honey Bunches digs around in his pack, before throwing down a suit of chainmail and one each of a brand new, freshly waxed Boomerang, as well as one of Honey Bunches’ Lycan Spines. He nods, clearly offering them to his student for their training session.

“I’ll let you borrow these, because I don’t want you to have to start training with little knives. Just make sure you give them back to me before we end our session. As a student of weaponry, I know you’ll appreciate these. Watch this.” It seems Honey Bunches has forgotten about his request to learn more about the new man before him, but they would get back to that after Tima showed him his own flame within.

“Lets start with something easy.”

Pulling out his own Lycan spine and a single boomerang, Honey Bunches tosses the wooden tool, watching as it arcs back and starts heading directly towards him. Using a mechanism on his Lycan Spine, the 1.5 meter blade nearly doubles its length to 2.5 meters. Gathering all the energy in his body, he screams “Yah!” as he deflects the rapidly approaching boomerang, drawing his weapon from its sheath and quickly knocking it out of the air with a quick slice.

Sheathing his single blade as it returns to its normal length, he gestures for his student to do the same. “This is taught to most ninja who have the skill to wield a blade. It is called “Quick Draw,” and as you saw it is a simple technique.” Honey Bunches nods, showing the movements again.

“As you can see, it is all about the drawing and cutting motions. This is where we can focus our power to make our blade’s strikes stronger than any regular slash or cut, and catch our opponents by surprise.”

Sheathing his blade again, Honey Bunches starts to think, trying to remember more of his training. Watching to see what his student does, once finished Honey Bunches would congratulate him on success, or convince him that it would only take a few more tries if he failed. No matter what happened, Honey would cheer as soon as the man completed a Quick Draw, as long as the form was correct any missteps would be ignored. He would not yet push him, observing his skill towards simple techniques.

“So!” Honey says, tossing a canteen of water labeled ‘SUNA SIPPERS’ in dark text, “Tell me about yourself, what is your name?” He smiles and puts a hand on his chest, waiting for his response. “I’m Honey Bunches.”

779 of 1318
Nature Points: 2/6
AP: 30 used
Tech:
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:28 pm
Arantima stiffened at the hand on his shoulder and had a Paper bomb in his hand. When Honey spoke he set the paper bomb back down into the pouch and swallowed hard once with a nod of confirmation that he understood what the man was saying. He took a minute to collect his shuriken and Kunai, he packed them back into his pouch. When the gear was placed on the ground before him he looked it over and picked up the spin and get a feel for the weight of it. He flipped it around much like one would a Tonfa. He flipped it between both of his hands and spun it like a whirlwind, to the layman it would look like showing off, but its speed and his hand motions were precise but it was obvious that while he had practiced with similar weapons this one was new and he was getting used to its unique traits.

His face was screwed in concentration for a moment before he simply nodded and watched Honey continue as he donned the chainmail, the boomerang he flicked up with his foot and caught with his mouth, a tool to keep himself from being caught up in Honey's own excitable nature which was feeding his own feral nature and it was going to take extra care on his part to control it. When he was done he watched the main perform a  weapon technique and he tilted his head at it, and his analytical mind went to work immediately, but also went to work on forming a separate idea. He flicked the Spine into a backward facing resting position and sheathed the blade this way, crouching down to hold the handle of the blade like he is about to thrust it straight out of the sheathe like a punch.

He throws the Boomerang and waits for it to come arcing back, When it was in range he thrust the weapon forward and spun it so the long end was pointed at the boomerang, catching it and knocking it straight onto the ground. He frowned a bit and did the motion again this time slower and nodded to himself before standing straighter. He flicked the spine around a few more times before Nodding and turning to the Dummy, sheathing the spine once more and closing his eyes. He focused his chakra into the sheathe of the spine and into the Handle. He then felt the small button that would allow the blade to extend and let a feral smirk cross his lips.

There was a physical burst of air as he drew the spine and the flip from reversed to thrusting was while far from seamless but serviceable as he struck the dummy and then pressed the extension button sending the spine entirely through the dummy and when the blade retracted he flicked it back to a reserved grip and sheathed the blade. He turned to Watch Honey clap and he smiled awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. [color:b6e5=slate grey]"Guess it is simple enough.. It is more simple than it seems to be though I am not one for this style of weapon usually. I do have a dream for a Kind of Fuma Shuriken.. But that wont be a thing for a while. I am kind of broke at the moment." He lets out a soft chuckle before settling his shoulders, getting used to the chainmail.

[color:b6e5=slate grey]"My Name is Arantima.. Just call me Tima. I'm pretty much a nobody, so don't worry about formalities too much. But that uh.. How did you move so fast? Could you teach me to do that?" He asked very curiously after introducing himself, looking at the distance that Honey had covered and then back to Honey. He looked at the canteen and didn't take a drink from it just yet just waiting for a response from Honey.

657 /1275 words

Vigor: 20 - 200 AP  |  Chakra: 20 | Speed: 30 | Strength: 30 | Throwing Speed: 65 | Throwing Distance: 30 Meters

Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:20 pm
Honey Bunches felt pride watching the young ninja use the blade. He obviously understood its purpose as a weaponry user should, as well as having enough creativity to use it in his own fashion. He did not know the effectiveness of his spin quite yet, but it gave him ideas for more uses of this blade, were he to reforge it.

“Fuma shuriken?” Honey Bunches scratches his chin. “Those things are expensive, certainly. But there’s a lot of need for help around here.” He smiles a sly smile.

“Tima, is it? Good to meet you. Oh, that’s a simple trick.” He waves his hand. “You’ll probably figure it out on your own, all it takes is,” Honey displays the Ram seal, “and an ounce of ninjutsu and you’re on your way dashin’.” Honey Bunches goes silent for a moment, then begins something of a long speech.

“Many ninja like us enter a potential battlefield with tricks up their sleeve, or a great skill in science or deception.” Honey grits his teeth, holding a hand on his blade. “We have something deadlier than that, more to the point: cold, hard steel. And a lightning fast body to make sure every strike cuts true.” Honey Bunches looks him over with a somber expression. Something about the look in his eyes or perhaps his display of combat on unmoving targets told Honey that fellow followers of the blade should help each other out. Perhaps it was also that this was the first person he met to react normally to his name, besides the Kazekage.

Thinking, Honey nods. “Once we finish training these weaponry formations, we will need to get started on missions right away.” Looking him up and down, he nods. “We should be prepared once finished.”

“I’ll tell you this: If you come on some missions with me, I’ll purchase a blade for you. All you have to do is pay me back when we finish our missions.” Honey looks him over to see his reaction. “I won’t put you in too much danger, so you might not need a blade quite yet… However…” The man trails off, “I spent far too long with endless academy knowledge and no blade. The last thing I want is for you to have to feel the same frustration.”

Honey Bunches acts as if this is no big deal, pulling 8000 ryo out of his pouch and wrapping it in some cloth laying around the area into a ghetto albeit functional pouch. He offers it if the young man agrees, otherwise he simply puts it away. “This should buy you a katana, or a couple of those big-ass throwing stars you love. Make sure to stop by the shop when we’re done here.” Honey Bunches waits until all is finished, then snaps back to training mode.

“If you want to be as fast as me, waste no time today or tomorrow morning on your reflexes, and you too will be able to move faster than the blink of an eye.” Suddenly, Honey Bunches stiffened, as the great amount of natural energy within him began to affect his comfort. He starts to look a bit visibly disturbed, but attempts to shake it off, backing up to a 3m distance between him and Tima, still unthreatening. It would look like he suddenly was come over by a headache.

At this point, he would follow any requests for exercises that Tima would make and act in part, until he decided that he was finished and was ready to move on to completing missions for their village.

597 of 1915
NP: 4/6
Tech:

Last edited by Bubels on Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change number value)
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:34 pm
Arantima looked around the Battlefield as he listened to Honey speak. He nodded along with him and smirked when he mentioned Steel and the Fuma shuriken [color:e285=Slate grey]"Theres this Technique.. Or a Few Techniques that I have been wanting to try together..  And well." He tapped the headband on his right shoulder and smirked more ferally. He knelt and began to work on a simple seal that would be drawn onto his cloak, setting a Kunai atop it. [color:e285=slate grey]"Inu-Mi-Hitsuji-Ushi" He spoke as he went through the Hand signs concentrating his chakra into the seal to hide the shuriken.  With a puff of smoke the Seal sunk into this cloak and the Shuriken was hidden and he smiled to himself before standing and showing off the mark on his cloak with a beaming smile.

He listened intently on the words of Honey about getting faster and he nodded as he Made the Ram symbol and Focused his chakra into his body, into his legs most especially and in a flash he was moving at Nearly double his usual Speed to appear behind the Target they had been using a moment before. He had a Kunai in his hand and yet his feet were coated in Wind chakra, his hands were in the bird formation so when he landed he made almost no sound.  [color:e285=slate grey]"I can agree on the cold hard steel and Focused bodies.. But One can not forget the use of Tactic and Planning.. no? We have extensions of us, so what if we could extend those beyond our body further?"

He looks at the target and then back to Honey as he drew the Spine he was allowed to borrow and flipped it around like a Tonfa. He then looked over towards Honey again [color:e285=Slate grey]"Did you make these? They dont look like anything the Ninja Shop has. Could you tech me how to make stuff too?" He flipped it around back and forth before sheathing it away.  He smiled over towards Honey as he went about trying out various things with the new gear he was allowed to borrow. He took a liking to the boomerang and threw it over the course of the entire training session, even as he was doing other things just to try and keep the boomerang returning to the place he wanted it to return to.

He Looked over towards Honey as he bundled up a bunch of ryo and his eyes went a bit buggy.[color:e285=slate grey]"Y.. You.. You don't have to do that!!" He starts to wave his hands frantically. He had never seen that much money in his entire life all in one place, and yet here this guy was just handing it out like it was spare change.  He looked from the money to Honey and then nodded at the mention of missions. [color:e285=slate grey]"Yeah.. I could.. I could do that. a Few missions wouldn't hurt to get my muscles in check. And Speed is important.. but so is lasting power. Which will also be worked on I suppose as long as I keep training."

He Took the opportunity to keep up with Honey and took his experience as a chance to improve himself and work on some of the things that he had been curious about in his mind. He looked at the Man however and noted the visible discomfort that he was starting to feel and stopped mid motion. He looked into Honey's eyes as best he could without being rude. [color:e285=slate grey]"Is there something Wrong Honey? Do you need to go somewhere or do something?" He didnt get too close to his fellow ninja and kept a hand on the spine he had been allowed to borrow just as a way of keeping himself secure in his stance.

629 /1901 words

Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 5:56 pm
“Yeah, it’s not too difficult, especially working with good, light material. If you look at the etchings, you can see they match the ones on my face… Pretty good stuff.”

As he stood there, he gripped his hands tight together, throwing his second lycan spine to his student’s feet. Standing up straight at his 6’4 height, he stared down at the young man, something feral shining in Honey Bunches eyes. “Pick up that weapon and make sure that armor is comfortable.” He growls, moving a step forward. “Tactics and strategies can only get you so far, until you’ve faced real combat.” Honey starts to circle his opponent, tossing off his jacket and watching his every movement. “If then, your strategy fails you, you’ll be left with nothing. That is the sad truth of our mastery, the extensions of each of us useless if fallen to the ground, or broken to pieces.”

“I implore you to fight me.” Honey Bunches grips his hand into a fist of determination. “None are faster than I, and I will not hurt you. But you will see the true way of combat. Even if outmatched, you yourself have a chance at victory, if you can outsmart this old dog.”

“Your armor should protect you from any broken bones, and those weapons will allow you to have a fighting chance.” Honey Bunches gives a wicked grin, dashing 5 meters backwards at 130 speed, a haze of tan clothes and light skin to his student. “But, you must know how to survive when you are cruelly outmatched. Good luck, and do not aim to kill.”

With a mighty roar, Honey Bunches bursts into a hulking 9’4 lycanthrope, dropping his head and body to all fours as he finishes transforming, his black fur ripping as he closes in on his target at 190 speed, clawing at his armor as he ran past staying careful to avoid the two blades, a blinding whirlwind of black, the truth of the great speed only displayed by the scratches left on the front of the otherwise unused chainmail, and the great 120 strength slash that his armor took without any damage to Tima, only the leftover shocks of the attack.

After moving at speeds unfair in battle to land his first strike, he afterwards took a defensive stance on two legs, letting great steam out of his nose and challenging his opponent to come strike him.

404 of 2319
NP: 3/6
AP: 70 used this thread
Tech:
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:50 pm
Arantima picked up the Second Spine and Twirled it around until it was sheathed away. However it was not sheathed on the proper side of his body, it was instead sheathed in the same side that he was currently wielding a spine.  it looked odd but Arantima was fairly confident in his ability to wield them this way or at least so it seemed. He watched however with horror as the Man changed form completely, into that of am immense, hulking wolf-like humanoid. Arantima had almost no time to falter as he dropped into a combat stance, the Spine wielded backhanded with the length of the blade along his forearm pointed towards his elbow.

He blinked and was rocked in the chest, but as he was spun around He hooked his right elbow back behind his arm and flicked the release on the extension of the spine, not only to stop his spin but to try and catch Honey as he ran past him, weather it worked or not he had to try and get a scrape off on him. He skidded back and put his free hand on the scratched area of the chainmail and let out a shaking breath. "This.. is true To a point. But.. if you go feral.. and have no control. You will be caught out by someone either more fierce.. or more patient than you."

He flicked the Spine around once more returning it to its backhanded hold. He Shook his shoulders before his left hand disguised by his cloak threw out two kunai, Both seemingly aimed for Honeys eyes. He Then watched where he would move to or hopefully had blocked the two kunai somehow and threw the Spine spinning like a Fuma Shuriken.  He Dashed up behind that Thrown Spine keeping up with it as best he could before coming up to Honey and Immediately drawing the Spine to try and slash him up the chest.. not deeply but enough of a mark to be smart enough to dodge.

In his mind the entire time he did not care if it wouldn't work, it only wouldn't work because he was weaker.. because he was new.. But if he was as fast as his enemy.. This attack would decimate him, he knew it in his mind. The Two kunai were meant to blind or remove part of his vision, the follow up is a buffer, if it strikes wonderful if it is dodged or blocked it gives him time to change direction and Strike.  He was new and perhaps slow.. But he was smart and this was his mastery!

He Wouldn't back down not from this, he would take whatever blow he was about to be dealt because he knew he could not hope to match his opponents speed nor his savage strength, but he could hope to prove that his brains would make up a large part of that gap between them. He was going to work hard, he had a goal, to be recognized as a weapons master.. To make the Fuma clan look like children throwing paper toys.

"Ill Etch my name into the Shuriken world.. I will balance Shurikenjutsu and Kenjutsu.. If it kills me!" He shouted out as he Slashed over and over again at Honey, High-low-mid-low-high, Over and over again in a frenzied rampage of strikes that were not deadly but had all of his heart behind them. He was not streaming tears but his eyes were frenzied, and he was letting his feral nature win over and yet the strikes of his blade were not uncontrolled they were being guided by the part of his mind he had cultivated to control his impulsive self.

618 /2519 words

Last edited by Arantima on Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Word count was wrong)
Bubels
Bubels
Citizen
Stat Page :
Skill Link:

Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:23 pm
Honey Bunches let out a mighty laugh, a small red cut bleeding mildly down his back, unnoticeable but had a sting that proved its existence. “Patience really is the key!”

The wolf easily dodged the two kunai, unblinking and unimpressed. What did impress him however was the unmistakable form of a spine heading directly towards his chest, the great projectile spinning rapidly. Honey saw his student focused, and as he deflected the blade that flew through the air with his wrist he threw a solid counter strike to the unarmed side of his opponent, slowing his free arm as he took a cut up the center, causing him to roar and leap back.

Listening to his student, he gasped and roared into his attacks, blocking some of the sloppier cuts with quick deflection but still taking damage. Several of these savage cuts in however, they took a form that was obviously controlled and broke his guard, marking him around his shoulders and legs. As soon as the flurry ceased, Honey would line a mighty kick to his chest in an attempt to knock him back a meter, and to return some of the heat he had faced.

“Whatever it takes, savage one!” He calls to him, before roaring and smashing the ground, sending shockwaves in 10 meters around him and causing a wild rupture to send his student flying 5 feet, and he would watch this descent, making a terrifying face as if to catch him with his fangs and claws, running madly so to catch him.

In the inevitable event of his student attacking him further, the wolf would avoid any serious damage as a priority and pounce on him in mid-air, taking him to the ground before rolling off, and letting him find his balance in the shockwaves that he likely would be thrown to the ground from. He knew that it would have been possible for his student to pierce him with the weapons, and he made sure to keep things safe enough as he brought it to a close. Lifting his arms and showing the marks his opponent made, Honey growled, but seemed to-- grin?

“Good stuff, Tima! Let’s call it quits, I do not want to get between you and a blade ever again.” Honey Bunches grin widens. Crouching down and moving out of the area of Earth Tremor’s effect to a nice area to rest, bringing his ally with him and setting him on the ground safely. Before hunching down, with body language of a battle finished, he stretches his mighty limbs.

The wolf begins by letting out a huge yawn, the small injuries on his body not visible, save for the areas where it cut into his fur with the flurry of blows on his shoulders and legs.

“That savagery you display, it almost reminds me of the way I fight myself.” He growls again in approval. “You are always welcome with me and my pack.” From here, he explains to him why he is an enormous wolf, his bloodline of Lycanthropy being tied to who he had been throughout his entire life.

“I am alone as a werewolf, but it seems one does not need the blood of a wolf to have the cunning or savagery of one as well.” The great wolf grins, laying down as a large dog would, satisfied with his current training. He looked no more threatening than a great dane would having a rest, save for his black fur seeming to have a sharpness of its own.

590 of 2909
NP: 2/6
AP: 195 used this thread

Tech:
Arantima
Arantima
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Missing-Nin (B-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:17 pm
Arantima was caught with the pad of a huge foot and let out a soft cough of blood. His body protested from the cuts he had been delivering and from the first shocks of the initial strike he had received. He was shot upwards with another roar and as he was falling he was caught up and pounced upon he let out a pinned grunt as he slammed into the ground and was then let free.. He felt the ground beneath himself quaking heavily still and when he moved to rise he knew he wouldn't have long before it shifted again.  He slammed his hand into the ground with a kunai to give it some stability as he used that anchor point as leverage to hoist himself up and essentially perform a small handstand on the kunai.

His Next motion was to throw himself off the kunai and land outside the Earth tremor he stopped just there as he fell to his ass and panted softly. He was looking at the Werewolf before himself, the Ninja named Honey bunches. He nodded to Honey when they said to call it quits. he was exhausted physically and mentally. It took all he had to make those plans and changes mid battle, and then to execute them he had to push himself to his limit and then some.  He fell back onto his back and let himself breathe gently as he recovered from the impromptu Sparring match with a beast.

"There.. Is something to say of Savagery. There must also be control.. I spent my entire life up till now developing that control, but it was not.. Is not fully there yet. I would not trust myself to fight an enemy like I just had to fight you, id go feral and die.. No control no thought patterns.. Not Ready to go there in a real fight yet." He chuckles and looks up to the sky and the clouds above them as they rest there after their battle.

Arantima Gets up after a few more moments and goes over in his head what had just transpired. His feral nature melting completely to his Logical side so he could analyze what he had learned that day. He made the ninja Signs that he knew he would have to memorize almost absent minded as he focused inward on his theories and his attacks. The move that Honey had demonstrated at the beginning, he went over the different uses of it in his mind and figured he could utilize it with a few different kinds of weapons.

He stood and went over to the abused Target they had used earlier and drew the Spine once again and practiced the Quick draw over and over again until the Target was riddled with holes produced from the Spine. Somewhere in the middle of his repetition he Took off the Chainmail and put it on the ground next to Honey before returning to his training. He stopped and hit his knees again, panting heavily as he looked at the target, which was struck to bits and pieces at this point. He just looked out around the target and took note of which strikes of his had missed their mark.

He stood and sheathed the spine he had still and then went to find the spine he had thrown and that had been knocked aside by Honey. He was impressed by these weapons and hoped that his own idea for weapons would turn out to be half this potent. He placed the Spines near Honey as well and the Boomerang that he had been loaned and placed them near Honey as well before picking up the bundle of Ryo "I'll pay you back.. As soon as I can. But I would very much like to own some Shuriken as large as I would like. I promise ill show you something amazing with them that you wouldn't think to do with them." He knelt down to stay with Honey until hey transformed back and then he would make his way back towards the ninja shop, he had some buying to do. He would walk away fro the training grounds with a burning passion in his heart and a burning strain in his muscles.

712 /3231 words

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum