Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Reminisce Uchiha
Reminisce Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : Statpage
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sharingan
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 20000

A Familair Face {Closed - Page 3 Empty Re: A Familair Face {Closed

Sun May 10, 2020 4:23 am
Rem's bright eyes had caught his look back, as she helped herself to taking an empty seat within his living room. she have him a warm smile, before he left to enter the kitchen. She was excited to see what was to happen. The excited kunoichi rested her hands within her lap, as only a few moments later, seeing as Akaboshi returned from the kitchen.

As he returned, her eyes landed on the bottle of sake that he brought with him. For a moment her eyes twinkled with curiosity. Of course Rem was no child, but she still was new to the concept of booze. That didn't discourage her though. Instead she was interested to try it out, but not too much of course. The sounds of trickling liquid was heard as Akaboshi poured the drinks into the two glasses. "I wasn't worried at all Akaboshi. I'm actually quite delighted to try some." She let out a soft giggle, twirling a soft strand of her hair slowly  between her fingers for a briefy moment.

As Akaboshi settled down beside her, she couldn't help but notice their closeness. The heat rose within her and all of the sudden the kunoichi felt the spark of anxiety. But it was the good anxiety. The kind you get that felt like butterflies and fire at the same time. "Your feelings towards me?" She glances up at him. Still somewhat surprised despite his usual display of gentleness towards her. Yes they've been friends for so long and yes she had a feelings he liked her. But her overthinking always made her believe that maybe it was just him being kind. She always had a hard time excepting the thought of someone genuinely wanting her. "Y - yes it's mutual. I. . . I really like you Akaboshi!" The pitch of her voice rose ever so slightly. but enough to show that she was expressing true feelings. With the embarrassment starting to take over, Rem too moved her hand towards her own glass of sake.
{WC: 336}  {TWC: 4,378}

Last edited by Reminisce Uchiha on Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Mon May 11, 2020 7:04 am
Her next sentence lit up a fire inside him, goosebumps all over his body as the pink haired kunoichi confirmed her feelings to be mutual. Trying his best to hide the smile on his face Akaboshi couldn't help but tease her some more. "As a .. friend?" Taking another sip of the sake as he placed the glass against his lips while the redhead's eyes would meet hers yet again. Even though it was hard to believe Rem had fallen for him the red haired Uzumaki did hope that to be the case. The two of them had been friends for quite some time but never really had the chance to discover their feelings for each other. 

His glass in one hand Akaboshi placed the other on top of Reminisce's, softly caressing her small hand before letting their fingers intertwine. Only this time he didn't plan on letting go as he continued to hold her while sitting close to the cute kunoichi. "Is it wrong of me to enjoy seeing you in your embarrassed state?" Akaboshi couldn't help but tease her, always making sure not to take it too far. But it was true seeing her like this gave him a warm feeling inside. Her red, blushing cheeks were a sight he would never forget. Putting his glass of sake on the table he then poked her left cheek with his finger now that one of his hands was free. 

"Do you think I'm mean for teasing you?" Smiling gently as he asked the question to which he already knew the answer. But even so Reminisce decided to remain at his side, knowing all too well the teasing would never stop. The red haired Uzumaki noticed she had barely touched her glass, maybe she was too stressed and had forgotten about the drink. "Take a little sip to get used to the taste, I can't have you pass out on my couch, can I?" He didn't intend for him to learn her how to consume alcohol but he figured it wouldn't hurt telling her to take it easy. "Don't worry, I'd carry you if you can't handle it" he said with a smile while still caressing her fingers with his own. 

(WC: 370, TWC: 4852)
Akaboshi
Akaboshi
Nova Captain
Nova Captain
Stat Page : Stats
Genjutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Ryo : 607500

Sat May 16, 2020 3:14 pm
[Since it's our intention to continue in another thread I'll be making my exit :p]

(Exit)

(TWC: 4852)
Claims:
- 1875/1875 Soul Expulsion (25% max stat discount)
- 1125/1125 Raiton: Hell Stab (25% max stat discount)
- 1800/1800 to claim 36 AP
Ayato Hyuuga
Ayato Hyuuga
Hogokage
Hogokage
Stat Page :

Mission Record :
Summoning Contract : Forest of Dreams Ravens

Living Clones : Natsuki
Toneri
Familiar : Maneki
Legendary Equipment : Raiment of Eternal Fortune