Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

Tree Fuuls (P) Empty Tree Fuuls (P)

Tue Mar 03, 2020 10:56 pm
At last, the Uchiha finally let out a breath, for whatever that was concerning him had somehow dropped away from his doubtful mind. The kage let out a small sigh time was a moving target by that it only meant he had to put in work. It would not be easy, no way as six feet nine he would strive to enter his own office. The door was two meters tall and he was about two point nine centimeters. He had no answer but to simply duck under the door. The Uchiha had a lot of events proposed it was time to get to work. 

They immediately notified Yasaki that a chuunin has left the village with ease. He nods, shaking his head. It was the same rascal that came into his office two months ago. The one who talked nonsense about his fraudulent ass religion. And there he was, Yasaki gave him a clear warning for his action before this but chewed the kages words as if his words meant nothing. “Rethal Akari.” He lets out a small smirk. “Some people don’t change, do they?” He laughs a little. “Why would you make such a decision knowing the result is only death?” Yasaki would mutter all this under his breath, with a slight look towards his guard, amused by the young man’s decision.

It was time to summon his lovely Raven. Yasanka, a hot-headed raven who mostly talks gibberish from time to time. He would bite his thumb as he would perform the summoning Jutsu. A loud poof appeared with the first thing the loud mouth spoke. “What’s your issue, you fool? Why are you summoning me this time, huh?” He was a loud one. Yasaki let out a sigh and replied. “A fool is one who thinks he can get away with everything, but knowing what comes after is only a surprise. Search for me outside of Hoshigakure if you find anything come back to me as soon as possible.” The raven looking confused as he talked. “ Who? What? Huh.. all right I’ll be on my way.” He would set off heading off to a nearby window.

Yasaki set up a bounty list for the ninjas that have left his village. With the names familiar to him, Zaled, Satoru and now Rethal. He hoped that all of them would be alive, he just wants a piece of them for disrespecting his words. He smacked the table with his giant right hand he was keen adding them all in. It popped in his mind, Valen another one who caused this massacre with the deputy being away. Maybe it would have been a great choice to let him in, but he was a betrayer. He rounded up the numbers as they prepared the list in a good shape. 

He took a good luck at it and nodded. " I hereby declare Rethal, Satoru, and Zaled as a Missing nin who will have an incredible amount of bounty listed for such actions they have taken against my village. Send this every nation, every house, every neighbor. I want them alive, to me. That's it."

On the back of the poster a sketch of the criminals face would be seen.

Name: Rethal Akari
Last Location: Hoshigakure Borders/Haven Country Borders
Bounty: 8KRYO
Note: Wanted Alive
Reason: Leaving the village as if it's his dad's house.

Tree Fuuls (P) Screen12

Name: Zaled Uchiha
Last Location: Hoshigakure Borders/Mountains
Bounty: 15kRYO
Reason: Missing since the attack of Valen Akari, roaming around possibly in villages failed to report back with his empty message of bullshit note.

Tree Fuuls (P) Screen11

Name: Satoru Nara
Last Location: Hoshigakure Borders/Mountains/
Bounty: 10kRYO
Reason: Decided to take 50 poor citizens with him and has not since reported back.  

Tree Fuuls (P) Screen15

AP Stuffs:
Spoiler:

Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A