Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
25 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

HE NEED SOME MILK! [P, Kaito Squad Only] Empty HE NEED SOME MILK! [P, Kaito Squad Only]

Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:58 pm
Rapid breathing.
Adrenaline Rushing.
Time Ticking.

The world seemed to finally begin shutting its doors on Rayul. As he rushed down the street after cutting various alleys to remain discrete he ran as fast as he could as he carried the body of Ghost, his brother and fellow villager of Kumogakure no Sato. The body was growing colder with each distancing footstep Rayul took, watching with his Sharingan as the once-massive reserves of Chakra within the Hyuga slowly grew slimmer and slimmer. He was running out of time and didn't know how much time he had to begin with. The nearest hospital was now roughly 10 minutes away, and after amassing enough chakra once again, he used his Body Flicker Technique once more, bringing him within closer proximity of the Hospital.

Rush up the small stairs outside he bursts through the doors of the Hospital with signs of panic and fear on his face. He tried desperately to calm his breathing but couldn't. This was something that had never happened to him before, let alone being anything he wished would. His closest friend was dying before his eyes for unknown reasons to him. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!", he yelled desperately as the crowd sitting in the lobby turned their attentions to him. Rayul slowly places Ghost on the floor, exhausted from carrying him for so long with no help as he kneels over his body watching the chakra slowly diminish. He screams out again for someone to aid them, being told by the clerk at the lobby desk that they'd need to check-in before they could be properly seen. "FUCK THAT SHIT, HE'S DYING! HE'S BLEEDING FROM THE MOUTH AND IT'S BEEN EVERY BIT OF 30 MINUTES SINCE I FOUND HIM LIKE THIS. HE DOESN'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT IN SOME LOBBY LISTENING TO YOUR BABBLING BULLSHIT, MA'AM. HE NEEDS ASSISTANCE RIGHT NOW OR HE WILL DIE!". Rayul yelled his commands furiously, growing mad that nobody seemed to be taking the situation as seriously as he was. After hearing the cries of the Uchiha, two doctors arrive from the back rushing over to Ghost's position, and after a brief examination they call for a nurse to bring aboard out on which they quickly but gently place Ghost on and carry him to a room in the back designated for 'Urgent Care'. Rayul follows behind them.

As they enter the room Ghost was transferred from the board into a bed. They begin stripping him naked and changing his clothes into a garment worn by clients of the hospital. As they change his attire, Rayul notices that Ghost is missing his headband, something that he failed to notice back before he took the blow due to the heat of the moment. "Ghost always wears his Headband. Where is it?" he thought to himself, knowing that they must've come in without it since he didn't see anyone here remove it. They begin hooking him up to various devices: IVs, Heart-Rate monitors and other tools used by hospitals when assessing a patient/keeping them alive. Rayul stood a few feet back, as close as they would let him, and watched as they diagnosed Ghost's problem. He soon learned from one of the doctors that his liver was quite literally turned into paste. The theory given was that Ghost received a blow to the liver that completely pulverized it. That was the cause of the bleeding from the mouth Rayul seen since internal damage was caused, just as he assumed. The Uchiha fought back tears as he begins to realize the fate laid on Ghost. It seemed like he would be needing a new liver in general, unless he chose to live with just one if he didn't die before doctors could make the call. Either way, Ghost had to pay a price for what had happened, and what had happened was still something Rayul did not know fully. Who were those people he seemed to be fighting? They were Kumogakure natives by the tale of their headbands, but he had never seen them around before. That weird chakra mass he saw coming from the boy. What was that? Was that the cause of the blow Ghost sustained? It happened so fast and from such a distance Rayul was not able to properly analyze it. As of now, it seemed like Ghost would need a new liver, at least a piece of one. Rayul would gladly donate his if ti meant saving his brother's life. This seemed like a problem a cup of milk just would not solve.

As Ghost laid on the bed unconscious, Rayul sat beside him in a chair, vowing to not leave until Ghost showed signs of recovery.

[WC: 786]

Last edited by Rayul on Mon Feb 17, 2020 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ghost
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 500

HE NEED SOME MILK! [P, Kaito Squad Only] Empty Re: HE NEED SOME MILK! [P, Kaito Squad Only]

Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:56 pm
Slowly. But surely he would arrive to the hospital. By now he was completely out cold as his Hyuga seal was starting to show itself. This was a clear sign that he was knocking at death door. UT at last within five hours time they was able to calm him down. Ghost body was damaged and only one thing could save him from a early grave and that was a new organ. This was most dire indeed. As he was laying in bed time would soon go by yet again. As the doctors came I. To preform more medical ninjustu on him. He truly was at a lost even in that lost he had earlier. But still some how some way he made it out alive. He was so much more than what had happened to him but damn it he made it for right now he was glad to be alive.

Soon as time went on he would start to make noise after hours of not even moving. He would slowly open his eyes. To look around the room clearly still in pain. But he had a smile on his face. Looking up at the ceiling Ghost would be breathing a little be heavy. Looking over at his brother he would softly say. "Hey Ray are you up?" The moment he respond to him Ghost would give off a big smile. Mostly because he had a hell of a good fight but it nearly cost him his very life itself. But still Ghost was not worried anymore. But soon before Rayul would be able to say something the doctor would come in. Stating to the two that Ghost Hyuga was on a time limit to live. Seeing as his liver was perry much no more. But a transplant of a new one or half of one could cause him to live longer then now. Ghost would smile at this news as he had time to speak with his brother. "I need a new liver huh how crazy is that one Ray. But it's on me I left my self open and got well got. What do you make of all this liver BS brother?" Ghost would say this with a soft like voice seeing as he was still tired from all that work on his body. She truly was sleepy yet he could not sleep. Not even a Little.

Wc 400
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

HE NEED SOME MILK! [P, Kaito Squad Only] Empty Re: HE NEED SOME MILK! [P, Kaito Squad Only]

Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:33 pm
While taking a nap Rayul was slowly awoken by the soft calling of his name. "Ray, are you up?" he could faintly hear as his eyes flung open. He looked over to Ghost and found his brother now awoke, looking over towards him with a smile on his face. How could someone enduring so much pain produce such a warm smile? Nevertheless, the smile warmed Rayul's heart, giving a sense of hope from the rather drastic situation. Rayul sat up in the chair, fixing his position from the moreso comfortable one he used to catch a few Zs in. "Yeah man, I'm up. How do you feel?" the Uchiha asks as he analyzes Ghost with the use of his Sharingan. Surely enough, the chakra inside him was no longer depleting, but it was still at a dangerously low level. Much was still needed to be done before they could walk out of here.

"I need a new liver huh how crazy is that one Ray?"

Crazy, yes, but not unexpected. Rayul chuckled after Ghost tossed the question in the air, knowing that it was one he already had an answer to. The damage caused to Ghost's liver was severe, and without a transplant, he'd surely die. "Yea, you got yourself in some shit this time, bro.", Rayul answers jokingly. He stands up from his chair and walks to the side of Ghost's bed. "The doctor's told me about your situation and I'm prepared to donate half of my liver to you. It's not that big of a risk as it seems since I heard livers can grow back to their original size, even if less than half is donated. It's something that must be done and I'm ready to take that step for you, man. You have to live." Others might see the sudden offer of a liver as...crazy. Absurd. Lunatic. To Rayul, it was nothing but love for his brother. The only person in this world he could truly call a friend. Ghost had been here for Rayul since the day they met, never turning sides on him regardless if Rayul was right or wrong, just like when Rayul stole all those books from the library. The universe rarely delivers you someone as solid as he had seen Ghost, so losing someone this close would be more than Rayul could handle at the time. "Whenever they find a doctor to do the transplant, I'll be right beside you man. You're going to make it." There were a few questions that Rayul felt were still unanswered. What was the cause of this to even begin with? He began to ask Ghost about the events that lead up to this. "Say though, bro. What in the fuck happened, man? I noticed some fog in the distance and came to check it out, got here and all I saw was you...clashing with that guy then ploop! Yo ass was laying on the ground. Who were they? Were they rogue ninjas?". Rayul wanted to know what had happened since he showed up rather late to the scene.

[WC]
Ghost
Citizen

Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:14 pm
Ghost would look on as he stood there well sat there. Listening to Ray talk. Nearly in a very emotional state of mind but he was truly happy his brother find him. Thinking all the way back to when the AB Combo even formed they were barely out of the school at the time yet they was bound by bonds even before then. Looking on he would be shocked to see Ray offer such a thing to him. This made him happy yet sad as well. To have to put him through such a thing. With another smile Ghost would softly say "Thank you much to kind to me you are." Looking on he would continue. "I promise to give it back once I find a replacement or something like that. But I am sure we have doctors here to do such things. But for now I am truly sleepy but I can not close my eyes for some odd reason." 

His Hyuga mark on his forehead would soon start to glow up but it would stop. This was a clear sign that he was safe for now at least. Looking on this seal was place on him for at the moment of death his Byakugan would lock itself away forever and ever. Soon Rayul would ask him just what happened on that fated day. To which Ghost would simply smile with a pain laugh coming next. " You know my pride got the best of me as did my curiosity. I went to check out the competition as usual. But I thought it would be a funny idea to play like a missing nin and spar them. Clearly I had them beat. But turns out that one guy had two people in his body. That would explain why my trigram assault did not work on him. But you know what thank goodness I know that now. I will do better next time brother. Come the Chunnin exam I will take them on again but next time I will aim for the kill shot and not play around. You know my battle style hiding in the mist brother. So let them live it up now and we shall get them later." Ghost would say this as he looked back up at the ceiling. Soon the doctor would come back in. She wanted to know how long will it take to get  the new liver.

Wc803
Rayul
Rayul
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:44 am
Ghost wrote: "But I thought it would be a funny idea to play like a missing-nin and spar them."

"Play like a missing ninja?" Rayul would think to himself. Why in the actual fuck would someone do that? Acting like a missing ninja is just as bad as being one. Painting a big fucking X right on your back. That sparked the motion on why Ghost did not dawn the Kumogakure Headband. The arrogance Rayul showed when he arrived at Ghost's dying corpse. How stupid he felt to threaten those people he assumed were missing ninja themselves. He clenched his fist in silence as he thought about the situation. Those headbands that they wore were worn proudly. They defended their village, successfully at that, against what they assumed to be a rogue ninja. Something Rayul himself has yet to do. "You're pride almost got you killed.", he said with clenched teeth, uttering the words under his breath as slight disappointment towards his brother was shown. "We don't act like we're missing ninja, regardless of any case. We are shinobi of Kumogakure no Sato until the day we either leave or die, and you and me both know that we have no expectations of leaving. When I found you, I thought you were dead, hell, I thought some rogue ninja infiltrated the village and you were dying a hero's death. Those two you fought wore Kumo headbands, meaning they are our people. I threatened them over the fact that I thought I was losing someone close to me by foreign means I have yet to meet.". Rayul stepped away from the bed of Ghost and calmed himself, reflecting on his previous actions. How naive he must've seemed to them. Making such a flashy entrance and leaving was something that seemed to be a mistake as of now. He should've gotten the full story, but let alone, Ghost was running out of time. He had no time for interaction and acted only upon what he saw when he arrived. Ray lifts his head and stares out the window, lost in a train of thoughts that constantly echoed his existence as a Shinobi. "I need for you to promise me you'll never pull some shit like that again, Ghost. We hunt missing ninjas, not become them." That was something he lived by, and hopped Ghost would as well, as he turned his head towards the Hyuga awaiting his response.

As Ray waited for Ghost's answer, a doctor came in. The good news was given to the duo, as they were told medical ninjutsu within the city had advanced to a point that the smallest piece of the liver could be used alongside med-techniques to fully restore Ghost's. They had a few already on stand-by, meaning Ray did not need to donate his. A sigh of relief overlapped him, knowing now that the recovery would take less time than they both anticipated. Rayul thanked the doctor for the good news, and gently smiled as Ghost, knowing that he'd still be able to make the chunin exams. "I'm gonna head home and catch some Zs, man. This shouldn't take long for you at all!" he says as he makes his way towards the door. Today has been a hell of a day, and sleeping was something Rayul felt as if he could do for years with how exhausted he was, both physically and mentally.

[EXIT]
--------------------------------------------
TWC: 1,864

CLAIMS:
•Claiming 1,864wc towards Sharingan Genjutsu (Rank A), (previous 415 WC acquired here, bringing total to 2,289)
•Claiming 9 Stats: +2 Stamina, +7 Chakra
Ghost
Citizen

Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:54 am
Ghost would smile as Rayul read him his rights about being crazy. Playing as a missing ninja was just to gold of a chance to test out his might. Nothing was as bad as he thought it would be. Ghost looked on as Rayul told him to promise he would not do such a thing again. This was all find and cool with him. Smiling over at his brother to brighten the mood., "Cheer up my brother of mines. It was a joke you see. I knew if I came at them with my head band I would have been wasting my time. But still I can only do so much you see." He would stop talking and took a moment to catch his breath as the pain was something else. Looking on he knew he had explaining to do himself. But hopefully everything would be alright for the two. 

Continuing to talk he would go on." I'll village I am truly glad it is alive again you know brother. Even though I am laying here in this bed. I could only think of the exams. Those three was not a so mighty which could mean only one thing. My defense lacks but as of today I shall change that my dear brother. I thank you for your love now go rest yourself and see you when I get out."Soon the doctor would come in and tell the duo that the AB Combo was still alive and going. As Ghost would heal in no time at all. This was perfect for him to hear. Such a joyful day it was. For Ghost to know he was still a ninja and could recover before the exams. He nearly broke down in tears as such a thing would make him may cry.

Soon as a few days pass he was bring treated with the treatment. He was coming along quite nicely as he saw this. His legs started to move again. But this time without the pain he was once feeling on himself. Ghost was just happy to be able to train again. He was indeed learning the hard way not to be so stupid. But making a promise to his brother was all he needed to do in order to stop doing such a thing. But at the end of it all he was glad. He was now all set to leave but would be taking it easy for a while. Now that he was healed only one thing came to his mind and that was to train even more so

Wc1233

Claiming 6 stats
Speed stats 6

1233 Wc towards the A rank level of 
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t39108-split-second
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:01 am
The red headed shinobi made his way through the moonlit streets, with a few sparse clouds attempting to block the moon and stars. Even with limited lighting, as it were, the jonin was able to trek the street with little issue; he knew these streets as though they were the palm of his hand, and so he took confident strides towards the Hospital of Kumogakure. His left hand confidently grasped the handle of his katana. His flak vest hugged him closely as a lover might've in a cold night, the innocent embrace of one who unwittingly held physically what they held dearest emotionally. Below it, his leather vest, black and white with embroidered maned snaked skulls. A personal favorite, and one which his new duties had allowed to deteriorate at a faster pace than Kaito had anticipated. A shame, to be sure.

Below the katana was the wakizashi that allowed Kaito to feel secure in closer quarters; whereas the longer katana would cut strongly, the wakizashi would hug Kaito closer and slash with precise motions. His fake jeans were held by the brave belt that held not only his two blades, but also his weapon pouches, with the small but effective instruments of destruction that were the hallmark of shinobi.

The dark sandals barely made a noise in between strides; perhaps those who relied on their ears rather than their eyes would've been able to hear Kaito as he moved. As he looked up, he didn't even feel the headband of the kumogakure on his forehead since he had grown accustomed to it, a metallic plate in black cloth.The building was now in sight, and he entered without cerimony.

He knew the room he wished to go to. He walked the white halls taking in the sterilized scent, soon to be a much richer, metallic scent.

Rather than letting him wait for days, Kaito stood in the doorway of the room of his team member just as the doctor finished patching him up. Kaito's strong presence made the doctor turn his head, and Kaito gestured for the doctor to leave. As the doctor left, Kaito covered the entrance to the room, imposingly. He spoke in a dark and deep voice.

"Ghost SinnSage Hyuuga. For the crime of attacking your fellow ninja while hiding your headband and passing for a missing ninja, I hereby declare you an enemy of the Kumogakure. Sentence, death. How do you plead?"

Kaito's entire body twitched microscopically, energizing himself for the coming storm. Any motion not in keeping with his expectation would be met with swift and extreme prejudice.

______
Interrupting Ghost's exit and timeline of a few days passed, happens on first night of recovery after the incident, after Kaito's talk with the twins and Aroma, on the same day of the genin attackincident.
Ghost
Citizen

Fri Feb 21, 2020 2:55 am
As he looked on at the doctor what he was doing was useless. After all it was a water clone he was checking on. This came as no shock as Ghost was healed up a day earlier. He was simply there for his final check up. But as his clone laid in the bed. He would notice the doctor leaving his bedroom. This was odd for him to do at a time like this. Even if he was not needed. But sure enough he was not shocked to see his captain there. Not to his shock what came next was well what was to be expected. He was told he was to be put to death. With no trail no nothing and for what all over a joke. This was rather odd yet curious to say the least. But at last it is what it is. Nothing could be said or done to change people minds.

Looking over at him Ghost would smile. "Captain I am glad you are here. It was merely a joke turn bad. But at least no one died. But it is what it is. But listen I am on the rooftop OK. This here is my water clone. Come up there and explain to me why is. It that I am the only one who will be put to death for. Something that has been going on for years. I really want to know. Captain no Katio come up to the rooftop and look me in my eyes. After all you need to look a man in the eyes before you kill him. You need to look a man in the eyes before you tell him when he needs to died. You need to look me in the eyes and tell me which on you want OK." The moment he said that his water clone would turn to water. As the real Ghost was looking up at the pale blue moon light.
Noboru Kaito
Noboru Kaito
Master
Master
Stat Page : The father,
The son,
The daughter
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 155

Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:39 am
OOC:

No response. So be it. Energizing his body, Kaito dashed through the room, drawing his katana as he did and reversing grip and adjusting its angle so the edge faced Kaito, then attempt to slide the tip through the liver which had just been repaired. As he did this with his right hand, standing by the bed on Ghost's left side, he would prime his fingers by coursing chakra through them, and try to stab the head of the Hyuuga, shattering the bone around the orbits of his left eye, then pulling the eyeball intact. "A memento. Perhaps now yours will become the strongest  byakugan after all." The last words spoken to his teammate were said with both pity and contempt; he couldn't help but feel sorry for the kid. Who knows how he could've turned out if the redhead had spent more time with him. As he spoke, he would bring the katana closer to himself, opening the gut of the genin as he did so, spilling his life and releasing him from mortal coil.

-----
AP Costs:
Flicker Movement -15
Nukite the Spear Hand -40AP
Total AP: 531-55= 476
Ghost
Citizen

Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:04 am
He smiled as he saw what was coming no more words needed to be said. A friend this guy was not but soon after he stops kissing butt. Kaito will have his one day. Ghost would close his eyes as his cruse mark actives. Locking away his Byakugan for good. Thinking of Rayul and his younger brother. Wondering what they was doing right about now.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22539-hyuuga-curse-mark
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum