Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsToday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira Namikaze
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Asuma Uchiha
Asuma Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2950

Training in the Clouds (IO) Empty Training in the Clouds (IO)

Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:14 am
The mountains surrounding the village were towering in the distance, the land looked like a flat clump of dirt at these training grounds. Roughly a giant dirt circle with a hefty 50 meter diameter, a drop off around the whole thing right at about 5 foot down. Asuma liked this place, he could generally come here to be alone and train. The young Uchiha was sporting his normal clothes, a high collared zip-up shirt and shinobi pants and boots. The clan symbol between his shoulder blades on his back, hands resting on his hips as he looked at the field in front of himself. He was positioned 15 meters from the entrance and had his back to the gate, his black spiky hair was waving in the light breeze that came from the mountains. It was a cold breeze, but nothing a Kumogakure shinobi wasn’t used to.

Asuma stood there as his mind seemed to remind him of his goal, the image in his mind clear as day. His father’s eyes staring at him as he relived every second of the tortured time they had spent together. Having spent hours in his own mind fighting the mental war of his father’s Sharingan, that was the key to Asuma’s power. The Sharingan.

Snapping back to reality Asuma dropped his hands from his hips letting them hang as he prepared to get to his training.
Riku Hyuuga
Riku Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Training in the Clouds (IO) Empty Re: Training in the Clouds (IO)

Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:20 am
The days weren't as busy as she usually was, after getting a few recipes finalized by some great friends who live with her in the foster home Riku was more than ready to get back in action, even so she wasn't strong enough to handle her own in more intensely alarming missions that genin teams pursuits with they're chunin or jounin instructor. The young hyuuga was attired in a red kimono skirt that had pink sakura petals designs upon it, she had a black ribbon that was tight around her upper waist area, black shorts and shinobi sandals to finish off the look. Despite her tastes for fashion she didn't mind getting dirty so she wore this specific outfit for a reason, roaming the village she soon had made her way over to the direction of the training grounds. Her white eyes stared at the guy who also seemed to be getting some training in today, she had never seen him before in the village so she only would scratch the top of her peach hair in wonder.

Riku kept walking until she got over to gate where  a few ninja would be sparring against one another to gauge their opponents tactics, she smirked timidly as she didn't do well with openly speaking to someone so quickly, she had no self confidence in herself to even try, what if they laughed at her she thought, what if they just perceived her to be nothing but a joke. No. She'll show them ," You there!" She says pointing at Asuma while drenching in sweat as she started to shake, it was as if her tongue was cut off completely as she stared into his eyes, she didn't know what to do. With all the might she could she spoke though her words weren't as powerful as she thought ,"D-do y..you think..um..it would be okay for us to train together? I-I I don't really have anyone around who can help, let alone even want to." She says while narrowing her eyes and balling up her fist, a short sigh escapes her lips as she loosens her fist.

"I get it if you don't want to though. I can always just y'know. Try and make due on my own." She says while folding her arms and blinking for a moment as she turned her head to the side contemplating to herself, he seemed experienced enough she thought.
Katsu/Masaru
Katsu/Masaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:54 am
“Masaru, we’re checking out the training grounds. The chunnin exam is coming up, we need to get to it if we want to compete. Also, who knows, maybe the exam will take us there for something. We must scout! Know thy enemy or, thy enemy’s terrain? I donno, know stuff. Yeah that’s the saying knowing stuff, is… good.” He trailed off a bit at the end, but the grin on his face remained as he set off at a jog toward the training grounds.

Katsu stepped into the training grounds, his eyes shifting from one object to the next. There were areas setup for all kinds of different training regimen. He let his eyes linger for a moment on some weights, he really did need to spend some time building up strength. He was tired of his younger brother lording his muscles over him. He probably only had a couple pounds of muscle on Katsu, but it was enough for him to bring it up constantly. His lingering gaze wasn’t lost on his brother and a voice seemed to come from Katsu even though he wasn’t speaking. “You aren’t going to catch up with me. It just isn’t going to happen.”

Katsu’s hand shot up and clamped down on the side of his neck, covering a pair of lips that had spoken. “I didn’t ask your opinion Masaru. Besides, I will pass you up. Then the ladies will be all over me.” His words trailed off at the end, not really meaning to speak allowed. He couldn’t help but envision his future, standing tall, covered in muscles with a girl on each arm. “Definitely happening.”

“Nope.” The voice came from the other side of Katsu this time, and once again he clamped a hand over it. “Shut up it totally will. Once again the voice came from somewhere else, this time from the back of his hand that had just clamped over the mouth. “Not a chance.” The bickering continued between the two, there argument getting louder as Katsu walked along, not paying attention to his surroundings. Just as he was about to shout back a witty remark at his brother, he tripped nearly falling into a 5 foot deep ditch, surrounding a large circular arena. A voice came from the back of Katsu’s head, “You idiot watch where you are going!”

Katsu readied a biting retort, then noticed he wasn’t alone. Two others stood in the area. He spoke in a rushed hushed tone, “Shhh company. No way they didn’t hear you.” Katsu stood up straight, waving at the other two. He spoke again, quietly through gritted teeth, “Get out here now.”

A boy nearly identical to Katsu seemed to step out of his back. Anyone watching would have had a hard time trying to retell exactly what they were seeing. Katsu was alone, standing before them, waving, when another Katsu just kind of appeared. He hadn’t shifted, or moved, or done anything, there was just a person stepping forward, as if he had occupied the exact same space as Katsu a moment earlier. This new Katsu then stepped up beside the original.

With the two fourteen year olds standing side by side, it gave off a strange sense of déjà vu. After a moment this feeling would pass though as their clothes came into the picture, Katsu wearing all black, his shirt oversized and moving slightly in the wind. His brother wore a better fitting blue shirt, but the same matching black pants. Katsu’s headband sat on his forehead tilted slightly to the left, while his brother’s tilted to the right. The last difference would be that Katsu’s hair while short and black was messy and looked as if he had just stepped out of bed while the others was neatly combed.

Masaru, the boy in the blue shirt that had seemingly come from within the other boy waved awkwardly, “Hey sorry for interrupting, I am Masaru, this is my brother Katsu.” He jabbed his thumb to his left, indicating the other boy. He twisted up his face a little bit thinking about how strange there entrance had likely been for the two strangers.

Katsu ignored the awkward feeling that he could tell was affecting his brother. He wasn’t nearly as easily embarrassed as Masaru. With a grin he took a step forward, “Sorry for barging in. I didn’t really catch everything you said, hole problems right? But... did I hear the word train? His voice rose a bit at the end, a little excitement bleeding through. “Any chance you have room for one… two more?” Katsu’s head shifted forward as he took a slap to the back of his head from his brother who was mortified by Katsu for inserting himself into the others conversation. Katsu on the other hand didn’t even bother looking to him as he smiled at the others.

OOC: I gained a few stats so posting what my stats were when the thread started for reference.

Katsu

Health: 12
Chakra: 5
Stamina: 27  (12) kkg
Speed:  18
Strength: 10

Masaru

Health: 10
Chakra: 11
Stamina: 27  (12) kkg
Speed: 10
Strength: 14
Asuma Uchiha
Asuma Uchiha
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:49 am
Just like that things at the training grounds changed rather quickly with the appearance of an unconfident girl with white eyes and a another who seemed to have what Asuma assumed to be some kind of clone technique, though this guy or these guys drew his attention more than the peach haired girl. He wouldn’t allow his body to reveal that they interested him however, he would remain stone faced and even respond to the girl in his usual uncaring and detached voice “You want to train with me? Can you even keep up?” Asuma would move at his maximum speed to place himself behind Riku, if he was successful he would be standing about six inches behind her looking past her. It was a simple psychological move to simply show his superiority. His eyes then flickering to the ‘twins’ with their interjection into the conversation, “You should learn to wait before stepping in on another’s conversation” Pausing to allow them all time to respond, though it was likely he wouldn’t care about their answers. Asuma mostly had a distaste for others in general and this was really the most interaction he had with anyone since his father, “Fine. You want to train…” Asuma would return to where he was standing before putting an even 3 meters between him and Riku and the Twins “Let’s train then, a sparring session should work well.” Asuma would look at the group with his onyx eyes and detached gaze, guess it was time to see how he compared to the other shinobi of the village.

[262 Words]
[495 Total Word Count]
Riku Hyuuga
Riku Hyuuga
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:09 pm
Once she awaited to hear the answer from Asuma she couldn't help but acknowledge the two genin ninja that approached them, she had never seen anything like it before, in awestruck she sort've overheard the conversation chuckling a bit as they were very comedic she felt. Riku didn't mind anyone else joining in on the sparring, she wondered if it would've been fair to do a tag team battle since it was four of them? Then again based upon how Asuma reacted to her request she didn't believe that he'd even would try to participate in such ways, she felt a pride in his tone as he spoke. Disappearing before her sight in a act for supposable intimidation started to work on her as she drenched sweat, she felt frozen slightly unable to move. Suddenly memories had flourished throughout her mind, she had seen the women with white eyes again, she seen a baby,"You will become extraordinary my love.." the words echoed into her mind repeatedly as she eventually averted back to reality entirely.

Once he accepted the request she appeared puzzled for a moment, was he serious? He must be, Riku wasn't going to lie to herself, she was nervous, she had never used much of her taijutsu against people much so this was the perfect opportunity to improve further as she always believed that  she has grown to feel that she is a capable fighter however she was not good with socializing at times. Riku glared over at the twins as she had a proposal to make,"u-um I'd like for you two to stand out for this okay? I want to test my strength against him myself first. Then we can all give it a shot against each other." She insists while turning her head back to Asuma. Riku gave a stern glare at him while tightened her fist," I won't let you diminish my effort! Prepare!" She shouts while forming a stance with her body crouched and her left leg extends forward, her right leg was leaning back.

"I am Riku Hyuuga! and I promise to show you my all and try my very best no matter what!, and to wipe that look off your face, I hate people who feel the need to be soooo.. ughhhh! Unbearable!" She shouts while soon trying to remain focused as she inhales and exhales slowly. "Look we aren't your enemy, we're hopefully your friends, but something tells me you won't accept that just yet, am I right?" She asked politely.
Katsu/Masaru
Katsu/Masaru
Citizen

Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:11 pm
Katsu watched as the boy sprinted behind the girl. He was fast, faster than he was, and certainly faster than his brother. He would have a hell of a time keeping up with him, but that is what makes fighting fun. Challenging others and pushing yourself beyond your limits. The boy’s words didn’t have any effect on Katsu. He didn’t mesh very well with authority, even less so when the one trying to act with authority didn’t have any to begin with. Instead of railing against that authority as he saw some do, he tended to just ignore it. He found that often irritated said authoritarion more then anything else anyway.

Masaru on the other hand was having none of it. Sure he had just smacked his brother in the head for that exact same thing, but that was different. You didn’t order him or his brother around. To be honest it was sometimes hard for him to really differentiate himself from his brother. Harsh words toward one was harsh words toward them both. If his brother needed disciplining, that was his job, and no upstart kid, or well likely somewhat older peer, was going to tell him or his brother what to do. More than anything though, it was the boy’s tone that upset Masaru, it felt cold, lifeless to him. If nothing else, he and his brother didn’t hold back there emotions. He directed his words to the boy, “Thank you so much.” his voice dripped with sarcasm. “I tell him the same thing all the time! Luckily you were here to back me up. He will definitely listen now.”

Katsu stifled a laugh at both Masaru’s tone and words. “Alright alright, I will try... not to… Crap. What were we talking about again?” He shrugged and hopped over the five foot hole onto the circular arena area.

Masaru followed his brother, and noticed the girl had started to speak. She was the one that had originally mentioned the word train, though neither he nor Katsu had caught much of what she said with their bickering and the hole fiasco. She wanted both he and his brother to sit out, which was fine as far as Masaru was concerned. It would be fun to train, but it was always good to get a chance to assess your opponents to see what they were capable of first. He knew Katsu wouldn’t be so easily swayed though. He got the impression the girl may have had to muster up some courageto even ask that, though she did it while glaring there way so Masaru couldn't be sure. Maybe he was reading into it a bit much. Either way he immediately walked over to his brother, “Sure sure, you two do your thing. We will be nearby." he then stepped into the space where Katsu was, disappearing into him once again.

Katsu on the other hand didn’t look pleased at all with Masaru’s agreement. “Now wait just a minute. I don’t wanna just sit around while mmphh mmmmmmph” His voice was cut off as an arm grew out of his shoulder, clamping a hand over his mouth. Katsu continued to struggle, but then a pair of legs came out from his backside facing the opposite direction of his own. One of the newly formed legs kicked out into the back of Katsu’s knee and he toppled backward, now supported on the two new legs. Katsu flailed his arms, muffled sounds of annoyance coming from his mouth as the new legs leaped back across the hole.

A new head popped out of his shoulder as he landed, it’s hair neat, and headband tilted to the right. It let out a little chuckle as Masaru said, “Don’t mind him, I’ll keep him out of your way. You two have some fun. Show me what you got.” He pulled his arm back so that it was no longer covering Katsu’s mouth and quiet grumblings could be heard once again as Masaru shifted their weight back so that Katsu’s legs were supporting them before he pulled them back, his legs, arms, and head disappearing from view leaving Katsu standing outside the ring, an annoyed look on his face.

They, though Masaru was within his brother, learned that the girl’s name was Riku Hyuuga and then they watched to see what would come next.
Asuma Uchiha
Asuma Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:22 am
It seemed his psychology had started to work as she sweat, however interestingly enough she seemed to snap herself out of it. Asuma wondered what made her overcome the fear she felt, must have been something she treasured to help bring her back to reality. Having returned to his place just moments ago and turning back to the others, hearing one of the twins speak in such a tone and the other like a clueless fool irritated Asuma. He gritted his teeth the sound of his teeth grinding together would reveal his feelings for the twins and the way they acted, his attention to the two didn’t last long as the sound of the girls voice seemed to pierce the tension.

She had said something about her effort being diminished by Asuma, but Asuma saw this as an opportunity as an angry opponent would likely push him better than the timid opponent he may have had before. ‘Riku Hyuuga’ the name was now in Asuma’s head, a member of the Hyuuga clan would be an interesting spar indeed. ‘Unbearable’ echoed in his ears as well and he scoffed at the description, watching as she slipped into a stance for combat Asuma shifted his feet. His heels 4 inches apart and toes pointed away from each other in a 45 degree angle, his left hand balled in a fist and placed behind the small of his back turning the right side of his body slightly towards the girl and extending his right arm out. His right arm not completely straightened out having a small bend at his elbow, his palm facing back at himself and fingers fully extended. Asuma remained cold and detached from the situation, but he decided to speak in his usual hardened and emotionless voice “You’re looking for friends. I’m looking for strength. I am Asuma, if you truly want something to do with me then waste no more time.” Asuma would give her a moment to decide her reaction.

If Riku decided to rush Asuma he would be prepared to counter the chosen point of attack, by using his extended right hand to deflect the attack by merely redirecting it instead of attempting to stop the blow entirely. Hoping that should she be attempting the attack with much force or speed she would be redirected enough to allow an opening. If an opening would be present Asuma would be able to react.

However, if Riku decided to wait for Asuma to make the first move he would call her bluff of a stand off and remain unmoved. If she wished to stand here all day Asuma would not push the attack, patience in his opinion could lead to a victory.
Riku Hyuuga
Riku Hyuuga
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:30 am
Riku had neglected to pay the other two any mind, she didn't really see any point in inserting herself in there conversation, though she did soon gather a rather decent understanding on how the twins clone functioned, it was as if they were two different people yet intertwined in such a way that binds them together as one entity she started to realize as the more they interacted with one another. Asuma's response to her made her frown, power was something influential in the ninja world, given to the wrong shinobi it could prove to cause fatal danger in the futures to come. Hopefully this wasn't the case for her cocky friend, she didn't appreciate his words but it seemed that nothing would go through to him unless she beats it out of him possibly. 

"Strength... strength.." she started to shake slightly while soon getting herself in check as she slams her fist upon her breast where  the heart was," Strength comes from the bonds that motivate you to keep moving forward through our darkest days, having your own will to fight even when the odds are against you, that's strength. " She states proudly while soon closing her eyes. Veins had pulsed around her eyes intensely as her white eyes manifested, as she opens her eyes filled with determination she activated her byakugan instinctively viewing the flow of Asuma's entire chakra network. For a genin he had quite a lot of chakra at his own disposal, she took a moment to figure out a precise action to take. It seemed that he wasn't going to ever lay a finger upon her first in which led her to believe he was more so of an evasive or counter type or he simply just didn't need to strike her down first. 

Nonetheless she didn't mind starting things out, Riku dashes towards Asuma  while widening her pearly white eyes as they examine the Uchiha clan member, closing in the distance between each other, she would then attempt to swing her palm towards his face. Once he swings his right arm  Riku was baffled as he redirected her palm,  she startled slightly purposely to give herself a supposable opening for Asuma to attempt to claim if he wants to. If Asuma were to try and attack her she would observe the motion of his body while standing her ground and leaning in the opposite direction of his attack to get closer and swiftly deliver a gentle fist: palm bottom technique directing right into his central chakra network, causing some internal damage if successful.

Health: 5
Chakra: 15 (-5)(Gentle Fist: Palm Bottom)(+25 Chakra Byakugan Activated)
Stamina: 15(150-6= 144AP)
Speed: 14 (+28  Gentle Fist Boost)
Strength: 15(+3 Gentle Fist Boost)
AP Deduction: -6
Katsu/Masaru
Katsu/Masaru
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:05 pm
OOC: You two can continue, I may interject some observations at random, or if I am addressed I will respond, but for the most part you can ignore me for a bit and don't need to wait for me to post.
Asuma Uchiha
Asuma Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:08 pm
Asuma listened to the Hyuuga girl as she spoke of his path of strength, “tsk.” the sound he had made from gritting his teeth again, what could she possibly know about his path for strength. It wasn’t as simple as making friends, power comes from hard work and rooting away one's own weakness. Asuma then noticed the change in her as she activated the Byakugan a kekkei genkai of the Hyuuga clan, said to be a rival and even predecessor to the Uchiha’s sharingan. Asuma smirked at the idea of being able to test himself against the Hyuuga’s eyes, “I see, show me the power in your Byakugan.” What would she do he wondered, but it wouldn’t change his plan for anything and continued to wait for her to strike.

Riku charged Asuma, her intent was a palming strike to his face. Luckily he had time to perceive the strike and took his right hand folding it down towards the ground and shoving her strike down and 4 inches to the right of his right hip, With what appeared to be a successful redirection Asuma would be able to counter in any way he deemed fit. Quickly moving his left hand from behind his back simultaneously as he used his maximum speed to crouch and spin with his right leg extended in a sweep motion hoping to knock Riku off her feet. Assuming his attack landed he would now be in a crouched position looking at Riku, his right hand flat on the ground and right leg extended out from his body. “That all you have to offer?” he’d say with his stone voice.

However if Asuma had failed he would once again use his right hand to counter the ‘Gentle Fist: Palm Bottom Technique’ by slamming his own palm against hers. Assuming this happened Asuma would feel the needle like chakra that struck his palm, taking the time to figure up that this form of fighting could be a problem if allowed to strike him too many times. Quickly he would react leaping back no higher off the ground than 2 inches and distancing from Riku by 5 feet, and choosing to speak “So you can use chakra in your strikes.” Asuma would again slip into the stance from before, extended right hand, angled feet, and left behind the small of his back.

[394 Words]
[1,342 Words Total]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum