Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Looking for a Genjutsu teacher (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for a Genjutsu teacher (Open)

Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:34 am
“I could teach you Wind or water release if you want. Of course, you’re free to learn other elements as well. Just trying to help if you want it.”
Yoi was obviously trying to be helpful, but Kamari had no interest in those elements. He only wanted fire and lightning release because those were the only elemental techniques that were interesting to him. They were the two most powerful and destructive elements in his opinion, so he wanted something that could easily annihilate his opponents should his Genjutsu not work.
“No thanks, Yoi,” Kamari replied. “I only really want lightning release at the moment. I need techniques that can deal very large amounts of damage in case my Genjutsu doesn’t work. Thank you for offering though.”
WC 126
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Looking for a Genjutsu teacher (Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for a Genjutsu teacher (Open)

Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:21 pm
Claim: 1,000 words to unlock Chakra Sensory with training discount. 3 speed, 2 health
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:59 pm
Kamari declined his offer, saying, “No thanks, Yoi. I only really want lightning release at the moment. I need techniques that can deal very large amounts of damage in case my Genjutsu doesn’t work. Thank you for offering though.” Yoi was fine with this. He knew everyone liked different things. Yoi remembered in Tadashi’s fight against Minato, Tadashi had displayed an ability using what Yoi presumed was Lightning Release. 

Yoi said, “Well, if you’re looking for someone to teach you Lightning Release, I know someone called Tadashi Namikaze. It’ll be pretty easy to find him. Other than that, it was nice meeting you Kamari. Hopefully, I can see you again sometime soon. And I heard there the Chunnin Exam Finals are coming up. I heard it’s a pretty interesting matchup.” Yoi then moved to a corner of the training grounds to train.

WC: 142
TWC: 4050

[exit]

Claims: 20 stats (20 chakra, bringing me to 54 base chakra)
250 to Ventriloquism (approved as a mid-thread claim earlier)
2750 to Hyoton Blast

1050 to One-Handed Seals (1050/2000)
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:05 pm
You answered Kamari’s statement with an offer. “Well, if you’re looking for someone to teach you Lightning Release, I know someone called Tadashi Namikaze. It’ll be pretty easy to find him. Other than that, it was nice meeting you Kamari. Hopefully, I can see you again sometime soon. And I heard there the Chunnin Exam Finals are coming up. I heard it’s a pretty interesting matchup.”
Kamari was silently listening the entire time. He gave Yoi a fist bump before watching him leave to train.
“Chuunin exams...” Kamari thought. “Rank doesn’t really matter to me. I just want to be a powerful ninja. Rank is a bonus.”
Kamari noticed a kunai flying towards him. Upon realizing the trajectory would not hit him, he stood still. The kunai flew past Kamari’s head before embedding itself in the ground. He turned to the direction it came from to see his girlfriend Mika.
“How long were you watching me?,” Kamari asked.
“The whole time,” Mika confessed. “I didn’t want this guy pulling something on you. I can tell now he’s to be trusted though. I won’t watch him again.”
“I appreciate the concern but that’s a bit creepy,” Kamari replied, annoyed.
“I’m your girlfriend, Kamari,” Mika said. “Nothing between us is creepy if you think about it.”
“True that,” Kamari remarked before leaping up into the tree and pulling Mika in for a kiss.
“I have a mission in an hour,” Mika said. “I’m gonna miss you.”
“I’m gonna miss you too,” Kamari replied. The pair sat in the tree for several minutes before Mika said goodbye and body flickered away to prepare for her mission, leaving Kamari blushing from something she had said that he definitely was not going to share.
“I’ll see you again, Yoi Yuki,” Kamari said to himself. “Maybe someday we can be friends.”
Kamari began leaping through the trees and across the rooftops back to his house in the Uchiha district. As he saw Yoi train, a thought crossed his head.
“You will be a legendary ninja someday. I’m sure of it.”
[exit]
WC 344
Claims:
1,000 words towards chakra sensory with training discount as stated earlier in thread, 320 words to Great Fireball, completing it, from http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t43098-mail-delivery-because-why-not, stats from claim stated earlier, and 1 stamina.

Rayul
Rayul
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 14400

Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:03 pm
APPROVED by Duppy:registered: If you can remember next time please provide your Total WC at the end of the thread.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum