Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

teacher for a day Empty teacher for a day

Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:09 pm
Mission Name: Teacher For a Day
Type: Substituting
Character Requirements: Genin or higher
Mission Location: Hoshigakure Ninja Academy
Word Count Requirements: 2, 000
Repeatable? Not by the same person
NPC? -
Reward: 1, 000 Ryo, 3 AP

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t29046-teacher-for-a-day-d-rank

Another day another huge ammount of work they needed to do. Ash and rei were up early, eating a healthy breakfast and heading out of their home and down the long path towards the academy. It seemed like just yesterday they'd been sitting in classes just like this within the village hidden in the rain. Goddess those were good times, or at least Ash thought. No, even Rei had enjoyed her time in their home village. While Ash spent all of her free time talking about her idol Aios and trying her best to hone her skills and learn everything she could to become as great as the self proclaimed queen of cosplay rei took to the training grounds, learning along side the great shinobi and honing her skills. Now they were finally getting their chance to give back. With the assistance of another of the genin in the village they would be tackling the task of teaching the next generation, even if only for a day.

"Wait. Rei. I'll be right back. I'll meet you there!" Ash rushed back into the house, eliciting a groan of annoyance by her sister. Whatever, she thought to herself. She made it quickly to the classroom, sitting down at the seat behind a large desk and waiting for her sister and their friend to show up. Class would soon be in session.

(229)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 500

teacher for a day Empty Re: teacher for a day

Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:46 pm
Shika sat on the roof of the academy building, crackling electricity building up and then dissipating in her clenched fist. She poked it lightly with a kunai, feeling little shocks travel through the conductive metal of the blade. Class would be starting in the near future, and she was going to be completing a joint D-rank mission with some other genin. Specifically, she would be substituting for a chuunin academy instructor, who for whatever reason couldn't attend. She abruptly stopped the flow of chakra in her hand, and the current of lightning stopped. She exhaled, standing up. She stretched a little bit, before using the Surface Walking technique to scale her way down the side of the building, stopping when she recognized the classroom in which she was supposed to assist. She pushed open the window and crawled inside, noting the presence of her colleague. She gave her a brief nod, before walking to the front of the classroom. Deep inside, she felt the making of butterflies. She was uncomfortable in front of this many people, even students, but to show them her apprehension would accomplish nothing.

"Good morning, all of you," Shika said, letting a genuine smile come to her face. "I trust that you've had a good week so far?" She brought her hand to her chest, chuckling slightly. "I've had a pretty neat one, myself. A word of advice... Never tell anyone to take laxatives and sleeping pills at the same time. No matter how much you don't like them." A few of the students snickered at her comment, while a few of them gaped openly, as if in awe of her idiocy. "Your usual teacher has not left behind lesson plans. Would you be so kind as to inform us as to which unit you're currently on?" It was a lie, of course. She read the lesson plans already. But morbid curiosity was tugging at her gut; what kind of people would be carrying Hoshigakure no Sato's future? Were they honest and bloody? Peaceful but deceptive? She hid her questions and suspicions behind the mask of a fool. No one ever saw, no one ever heard, no one ever knew.

[360 words, yo]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:01 am
((warning. if you dont have a really good sense of humor this...... miiiiggghhhhttt get a little wierd. hopefully you'll go with me on this though cuz its. going. to. be. really really funny. "

"Oh good. you're here. Yes. Exactly as my colleague has said, simply inform us where you last left on in your ninja training and we'll pick up from th....." Dear dear reader. It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that the question was not in fact answered by the students. Why sure plenty peaked up to comment, a few with that look in their eyes that just screams im going to lie and be a little shit... Dont worry, I'll get to them BY THE POWER OF NARRATION!!!!!!!!!

RIGHT.

Anyway, Just as the two asked the door to the classroom which Reial had ensured was closed behind her to ensure there would be no interuptions to their teaching burst open, a bright flood light pouring through the entrance way for barelly a moment to announce the entrance of the little shit great and wonderful Cosplay princess of Hoshikagure wearing her latest and greatest costume!!!!!!! it.... well this might be anticlimactic but its a perfect replica rendition of akihana. Yep, were going there. Why do you make me do this, I hate you......

"Nope. Nope nope nope...... Ash you promised me you wouldn't do this.... Remember when we were talking last night and I said 'Ash, this is the next generation of great shinobi.... promise me you wont do anything to screw this up like go out and buy thirty sewing machines and spend a months allowance on cloth to make them all spend the day as slave workers doing cosplay work for you' and you said 'sweet sister.... I wouldn't dream of it....' " She was pissed. Somehow Ashareial always seemed to muck things up.

"of course I remember that sister. " As she spoke she wheeled in a cart filled well over her head with large boxes. Yep, you geussed it, doesnt take a genius.... They were sewing machines. "That's why I decided instead to teach them all the valuable skill of sewing. That way they can create new and inventive garb to wear in the field and repair their own armor. Now. Everyone grab a sewing machine.... Also I didn't buy thirty sewing machines... I bought twenty nine so there."

"Im. So. Sorry Shika. " It was really all she could do. There was no reasoning with her sister.... her hands were tied.

"Now class, today the three of us will be teaching you.... Shika come over here and help! We'll be teaching you how to sew. It's a super important skill. To do that we'll be making outfits that look exactly like this " She paused to spin around once causing quite a few ooohs and ahs. Everyone knew Akihana. This would be a delightful train wreck for sure.

(682)
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:10 am
Shika wasn't sure if she watched in awe or abject horror at Ash and Rei's trainwreck (because there are totally trains in Naruto, I don't know what you're talking about) of a performance. Her left eyelid twitched slightly, a fact that wasn't missed by the student body. A few of them snickered and giggled, and she shook her head to snap herself out of her trance. Her eyes traveled over the classroom, frown forming on her face for the briefest second before a goofy smile snapped into its place. "Well, actually... I have no idea how to do that." She scratched the back of her neck, basking in the strange stares from the kiddos. Man, it was so fun to mess with them. She pulled a senbon from seemingly nowhere, waving it around. She took her other hand and gave a thumbs up. "But I do have some knowledge of human anatomy." She picked up a piece of chalk and drew a silhouette of the human body on the chalkboard. It looked... a little strange, with one hand being much larger than the other, one leg being longer, the torso being oval-shaped and the head looking like a fish. "So, let's pretend that this is a good picture," -a few snickers and chuckles- "and, while Rei and Ash are going around helping out, I'll be throwing out some random questions at you and be lecturing." A few groans, and one kid even slammed his head on the desk. She flicked her finger in their direction, before wiggling it side to side. "There, there. As ninja, in order to not get decapitated, electrocuted, lacerated, burned, crushed, among other things, you are expected to have basic knowledge of the human anatomy. If it's possible to get a kill in one hit, why would you be taking three? On that note..." she narrowed her eyes and tilted her head forwards. Suddenly, her left hand jolted outwards, pointing straight at and startling a poor kid in the back of the classroom. "Quick! What is the difference between an artery and an ordinary vein?"

"T-technically, there is n-no difference. Arteries are enlarged veins t-that deliver blood to more vital areas of the body..." he trailed off, as if not sure of himself. She tilted her head side to side, as if considering his answer.

"Close but no cigar. Arteries have a much thicker muscular lining than veins, in addition to having a greater supply of nerves. The delivered blood is under more pressure, the lumen aren't flattened, and the diameter is noticeably smaller... Technically, your answer is correct, but it's incomplete."

She stroked her chin, eyes scanning the room for any victims volunteers.

[438 words]
[798 total count]
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:04 pm
"I think i love this girl" Rei spoke as she went on about various ways a ninja could die horribly and in perfect timing with her sister's comment.

"I hate her." Ash continued to set up sewing machines and cloth while Shiki quizzed them motioning for her sisters help. With a grand sigh the girl fell in step, setting up the machines and begining the process of teaching them what would in the end be the most useless lesson imaginable. At least the new genin they were working with had found a way to keep it slightly interesting.

The work had began quickly, each child seeming a little terrified as they frantically shifted gaze between the girl passing them bits of cloth to cut and sew and the two who were actually teaching them.... In the same fashion that an anbu well taught in the art of torture would 'teach' their victims. "you. Points on the human body that could incapacitate a ninja in one blow quickly!"

"b... Um Um..... TH.... the solar pl...plexus, sp...spinal chord um...... groin" The young boy flinched, letting out a loud 'eep' as Rei jumped in, spinning on her heels to throw a kick aimed directly at the back of the child's head, stopping mere inches from actually connecting

"You've forgotten the back of the head. A well placed blow to the back of the head will take a ninja out cold before they even know what's happened.... Also you need to reverse the stitching patern or the thread may come undone. " She gave a thumbs up to shiki, smiling brightly for the first time in.... How long had it even been?! Heh. This girl was having the time of her life.

The cosplays were coming out near perfect asside from one. The poor girl just couldn't figure out what she was doing wrong, causing Ash to spend large ammounts of time at her side, carefully removing stitch after stitch to ensure it was perfect.

(1013 im done =) lets wrap up grab free lootz and send my army of akihana out into the world! ))
Shika Yabusame
Shika Yabusame
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:36 pm
Naturally, after working for a bit with the young ninja, the lesson eventually meandered off topic. Being herself, she didn't know if she was encouraging it or perhaps the cause of it. Her hands flew through the seals, and two clones popped into existence at her side. The students oohed and aahed, looking at it with interest. They apparently had only recently got to jutsus in their curriculum, and hadn't seen very many beforehand. It was a fresh experience! ...For them.

"The clone technique, well, this one, anyhow- it's rather weak. The clones can't move to far away from you..." Demonstrating, she had one walk away towards the door, dissipating in a small puff once it reached a meter away from her. "...And, they also dissipate upon taking damage very easily." She slapped the remaining clone across the face, and it too was gone in a puff of smoke. The students stared, their cosplay progress slowing down marginally. "Oi, stay focused on what you're doing. You'll never know when your clothes inconveniently tear, or when someone needs stitches. Some experience is better than none at all, amirite?" They stared at her in disbelief, as if wondering if she had really and truly just said that, and then continued to work. This continued for a few minutes, before the bell loudly rang.

"Alright, school's out. Get your tiny little butts out of the building." She turned to leave as well, facing the way she had entered, before facing Ash and Rei. "Pleasure working with you two." Then, she opened the window and jumped out.

(Le exit, 1055 words. Claiming 1k ryo and 3 AP)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen

Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:28 pm
THings had gone perfectly! The final student finished their costume, holding it up for inspection just as Shiki taught them of the clone jutsu. "Alright. As she said, class is now over. BUUUUUTTTT homework. Go out into the village and meet twenty people. you must either help them in some way, make friends with them, or if they have a dog pet their puppy. I will be watching to ensure everyone does it and well..... " She turned to shiki for a moment, timing her statement so the last of what she would say was just before shiki told them to get out. "I suppose we'll have to hehe... Punish you."

She waited for the whole class to leave and then the two students also walked out.

(exit, que my army of akihanas!!!!!!!!!! also claiming 1k ryo and 3 ap on ash and rei)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Jan 10, 2016 12:36 am

*Giggles*