Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Hikari is a teacher (Mission, teacher for the day) Empty Hikari is a teacher (Mission, teacher for the day)

Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:31 am
Spoiler:

At 8 A.M. Hikari would be sitting in a class room at the ninja academy. It felt normal to be here, as she had just graduated from the ninja academy less than a week ago. That being said, it was quite strange that she wasn’t sitting in a student’s desk, but at the teacher’s desk. When Hikari asked for her first mission, she was expecting to go out of the village and do some sort of combat against other shinobi, however (to her relief) she was instead told that it was her job to teach the students at the ninja academy while their teacher, Kyousuke Snow, was unable to attend class for a short period of time. She wasn’t given the specifics, and figured that it wasn’t a good idea to bother them asking for more information (Although, the young kunochi was curious her huge gennin exam proctor was unable to attend class.) Hikari would go over the notes that Kyousuke left for the new substitute. After taking a few minutes of reading his notes, she would get the three basic things he wanted her to teach.
1. The transformation jutsu
2. The clone Jutsu
3. Anything else you can before class ends.
There was also a ps on the bottom of the page, saying the following
P.S. Make sure that Jarred, Dillion, Jack, and Peter do not slack off.
P. S. S. If anyone gives you any problems, you have my complete permission to make them run three times around the village.
Well, that is a thing, Hikari would think. She had never had Kyousuke as an instructor, in her two weeks as a student here, she mostly worked with other instructors one on one as she didn’t need all the training the students needed. So, Hikari never had met Kyousuke, but apparently, making students kill themselves running laps was an ongoing thing with him. Hikari would figure that she wouldn’t ever make someone do something like run 3 laps around the village. She would continue going through the notes for another hour before class started. As the hour came, student’s came in and took their seats, they looked at Hikari, trying to figure why she was here and behind the teacher’s seat, but decided not to ask any questions. As 9 came, Hikari felt like it was time that she started class. “Hello there, as most of you are awear, my name is Hikari Namikaze, Mr. Kyousuke Snow will not be able to attend class today, So I will be your teacher for the next couple of days. As most of you are already awear, I only graduated from this academy a few days ago,” [/color] She would smile at the class, “I hope that you will all be able to learn something from me as I have gone through what you are going through recently.”

Hikari would bow to the students, and look over the students and make a mental count who was still here. Eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, we are missing four students. Hikari didn’t even have to ask who the student was that had yet to arrive. As she was thinking, this, suddenly the door slammed open and a familiar student would dash in, Making a huge declaration.
“SAFE!!!!!” The armored wearing Jarred would declare at the top of his lungs as the cam barreling in 5 minutes late to the lesson. As he would the three other student’s would follow in behind him.
“What are you talking about?” Dillion would ask, “We are over 5 minutes late!”
“But Snow isn’t here yet!” Jarred would happily say, “So he doesn’t know that we are late! We totally got away with those games at the arcade like I said we would!”
“True….” Jack would say, “But what are why is he not here right now?”
Hikari would give an innocent smile as she would interfere at this point “I think you are ignoreing an elephant in the room.”
The boys would look at Namikaze for a minute, just trying to figure out why she said that, and then would recall that Hikari had graduated from the ninja academy. And would jump back.
“What are you doing here?!” Peter would yell out.
“Professor Snow couldn’t come in today, so I will be taking over,” Hikari would say with a smile.
“Why? What happened?” Dillion would ask
“Heh! I know exactly what happened!” Jarred would boldy exclaim, “He obviously got a cold! Serves him right! Telling us to eat right all the time and stay healthy, and he gets sick himself!”  

Hikari would smile and respond, “Well, your close, I was looking at his notes, and he told me that he needed the day off because he was sick of ‘these lazy students who feel like 3 laps around the village is something to complain about.’” That was a lie, but Hikari felt like this might set the student’s straight. “Now please, sit down, we were just going to go over some situational problems. Ok, the first one we will go over is what you should do if you find a shinobi on the ground, unresponsive and unmoving.”

The boys would stay quiet for the next 30 minutes while Hikari went over various different situations and had the other students answered them. Prehaps she went to hard on them, the situation that she had described was a situation she was in, and the students were debating weather or not they should help her, or try to leave so that people wouldn’t think that they were involved. Hikari would finish up that lesson, and would move onto the clone technique.

“Part of the Genin Exams is to show an understanding of the clone technique. That means not only the ability to use the technique, but also to explain what that technique is used for. In my Genin exam, I said the following, ‘The clone jutsu is a technique that can be used to confuse/ distract enemies, more so enemies that have little to no chakra experience, such as Bandits, or even some Genin, the jutsu makes an illusion that is the clone of the user, but it isn't a physical force, as such it is quite easy to determine which one is fake and which one is real. The clone can't interact with things, so it can't leave foot prints, make noise as it moves, and doesn't leave a shadow as from any light sources.’ That gave me enough of an answer to pass the clone technique portion of the exam. But for now, I would like each of you to come up and preform the clone jutsu for me right now.”   A groan went through out the class. They obviously didn’t want to waste the chakra, and most of them felt like they weren’t that good at this and didn’t want to embarrass themselves in front of the class. As each of the ninja academy students came up to Hikari and preformed the jutsu, Hikari was quite surprised at the level they were preforming it at. Most of them weren’t at the level they needed to pass the exam, but all of them were close. Hikari would give tips and pointers to each student as they performed the techniques, before moving onto the next jutsu, the transformation technique.
“So, the next jutsu on the exam is the transformation technique. According to Kozai Yuuki, which by the way, go to the library if you want extra study or techniques to learn, the transformation technique has a wide variety of uses. Just to list some of these one could use this as a way to disguise yourself as an object to avoid capture / set an ambush, to using it to transform into a hostile to get behind enemy lines. It could also be used to as a way to impersonate someone such as a high profile target to act as a double. If either of the two later are used, it is recommended to have an ability to change your voice also, either through some sort of jutsu, or through Natural abilities." Hikari changer her voice toward the end as she would once again, almost word for word copy what she had said on the exam. Hikari would then tell each of the students to come up and try to perform the jutu themselves. As they did, Hikari found them not nearly as good at this as they were the clone technique, but most people were close to passing the exam. She had them transform into her, and there were a lot of weird things, some made her fat, some made her supper skiny, some with blue hair, some with pointed ears. This would continue until Jarred came up, and Hikari knew there was something up, just in the way he walked with a confident smile, how he was talking to to his friends while they were waiting his turn. Hikari would wait, and he would perform the proper hand sign’s before he suddenly transformed, but rather then transform into Hikari, which is what he was supposed to do, the young boy transformed into Shouhei Sato, the Gennin Hikari had been seeing to help her with her ninja training. When he was done, she would start to approach her. Hikari was a little bit on guard, not sure what he was doing, but let him procced, he would go up to her, wrap his arms around her waist, pull her in, and slowly start to go in for a kiss. Hikari was so stunned, she almost let him do it, as her face turned red and she started to feel hot. Hikari would snap out of it though, and would push him away before the two kissed.
Hikari would look at him, but not in a ‘your going to die slowly’ kind of way, but more of a curious look, like, ‘why would you just purposely kill yourself when you have such a nice life kind of way.’

A silence would fall over the crowd, before Hikari would stop her look and smile back at the ninja student.
“Five ”  She would say with a smile, “That is how many times I would like you to run around the village. Also, as soon as you are done, I would like you to return here.”

(Later that night)
The student’s had been out of class for 2 hours, Hikari was grading a quiz that she had made the student’s take at the end of the class. Pretty much everyone passed, so she felt like she did a good job. The one thing that she felt bad about was how she had ordered Jarred to run more laps around the village then probably anyone else had. Not just for himself, but she also wanted to get out of the school and read a book that she had left at home, (She really should have brought that book with her.)
After almost an hour of waiting, the trouble maker would come in, and judgeing by the sweat on his clothes, Hikari would presume that he had been doing the running he was supposed to do.
“Well, I presume you finished?” She would ask,
“Y….yeah…” He would complain, “Why did you do that?”
“You tried to kiss me.”
“That was still overkill for a joke!”
“That’s the point!” Hikari would say, as she would slightly raise her voice, “You are almost full fledge shinobi, and you are still doing stupid childish pranks! Why? You are about to become a genin and when you are one, one slight mistake could be the difference between not only your life, not only the life of your team, but the life of the entire village!” Hikari would say, before she grabbed her stuff and started to head out, letting that sink in for Jarred.

[exit]
Word count: 2012
Claims:
1000 Ryo
3 AP points
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Hikari is a teacher (Mission, teacher for the day) Empty Re: Hikari is a teacher (Mission, teacher for the day)

Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:40 am

Approved - please make sure to put spaces between your paragraphs next time as that makes it very easy for us to read. <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum