Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalToday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkToday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Today at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryYesterday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Tue May 07, 2024 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Tue May 07, 2024 8:18 pmXena Uchiha
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Looking for a Genjutsu teacher (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for a Genjutsu teacher (Open)

Sat Jan 11, 2020 10:33 pm
As soon as Kamari placed his hand on Yoi’s shoulder, he just got this... vibe. It was like he was feeling... no, something else entirely, like a sixth sense, Yoi. It was just like he knew he was there.
“So this is what sending chakra feels like?,” Kamari asked, cutting off Yoi’s question before he could even finish.
“This could be very useful,” Kamari added. He did NOT like being sneaked up on, and this ability would help dramatically.
WC 79

Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 0

Looking for a Genjutsu teacher (Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for a Genjutsu teacher (Open)

Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:54 am
“So this is what sensing chakra feels like? This could be very useful.” Yoi knew that, yes, this technique was useful. Of course, like any other technique, it was flawed. It was useful, as it didn’t require people to have the ninjutsu specialty to use. However, as Yoi said earlier, it was vague.

Yoi said to Kamari, “It’s useful alright. But it does have its problems. The biggest one is that when sensing a chakra signature, you can just tell that it’s their. You don’t know the direction it’s coming from and how strong it is. However, the strength of a chakra signature affects the range from which you can detect it. If you specialized in ninjutsu instead of genjutsu however, like me, you could learn a jutsu called Mind’s Eye of the Kagura. It allows you to sense chakra signatures with precision, being able to pinpoint locations. You can also sense when you and others are under Genjutsu. It’s extremely useful, but sadly I can’t teach it to you. Now, let’s practice sensing chakra from a range.” Yoi moved around 10 meters away, and then projected his chakra signature upon Kamari. Kamari should now be able to feel his chakra signature from a range.

WC: 205
TWC: 3404 (last post I said 2199, but I meant 3199)
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:02 pm
“It’s useful alright,” Yoi said, “ But it does have its problems.”
Kamari was listening intently.
“Like what?,” he asked.
“The biggest one is that when sensing a chakra signature, you can just tell that it’s their. You don’t know the direction it’s coming from and how strong it is. However, the strength of a chakra signature affects the range from which you can detect it. If you specialized in ninjutsu instead of genjutsu however, like me, you could learn a jutsu called Mind’s Eye of the Kagura. It allows you to sense chakra signatures with precision, being able to pinpoint locations. You can also sense when you and others are under Genjutsu. It’s extremely useful, but sadly I can’t teach it to you. Now, let’s practice sensing chakra from a range.”
Kamari had no need for this Mind’s Eye of the Kagura since he had the Sharingan. Due to the repression of his old memories, he only had the first stage unlocked, but it was something.
“I don’t need this mind’s eye of whatever,” Kamari said, activating his Sharingan. He could see Yoi’s chakra visually, but sensing it was another matter. Kamari deactivates his Sharingan but could easily feel Yoi’s chakra as he moved 10 feet away.
“This is surprisingly easy,” Kamari commented.
WC 214
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:22 pm
Mid-thread claims(not gonna claim stats until the end)
250 words to Ventriloquism
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:52 pm
Approved
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:14 pm
“I don’t need this mind’s eye of whatever.” Yoi, but not letting it show, seemed a little disappointed. The boy seemed a little arrogant. Yoi’s teacher at the academy, who had, sadly, recently retired, had made sure to teach all his classes an important lesson. When they were in their graduating year and started to gain confidence, the teacher taught them something critical to being a good shinobi. How to be confident, but not arrogant. Arrogance led one to make mistakes, and mistakes lead to failures, and failures can lead to grave injuries, or even death. 

Yoi said, “I don’t know, it’s pretty darn useful.” Yoi would then walk the distance said above, and project his chakra signature. 

Kamari said, “This is surprisingly easy.” Yoi, letting out a small smile, was happy for the boy. He knew that chakra sensory techniques could be hard to get the hang of, but this was good. Yoi had to talk to a former Hokage to understand it, but Kamari only had to talk to Yoi.

Yoi then said, “Well, I think you can get the hang of the rest of it on your own. I’ve only gotta a few more techniques I can show you though. This first one is called Storage Displacement. There’s only 2 handseals to use, Rat then Dog. It’s a dreadfully slow technique, and you can’t change the speed. But, others can’t access it, which is the good news. Most of the time I use it for things I have extra of, such as weapon pouches or my ryo or even surplus scrolls. I’m gonna quickly show you.”

Yoi formed the handseals, before one of his weapon pouches appeared in his hand.

WC: 283

TWC: 3687
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:34 pm
“I don’t know, it’s pretty darn useful,” Yoi told Kamari in response to his somewhat disparaging remark about the technique Yoi has mentioned. Kamari could tell Yoi was somewhat offended.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that,” Kamari said, trying to undo the damage. “I was just saying that I would prefer to use my Sharingan. I’m not saying it’s a bad technique.”
Yoi then brought up a new technique.
“Well, I think you can get the hang of the rest of it on your own,” Yoi said. Kamari appreciated the compliment and said a simple “thank you,” but he was disappointed that Yoi could not test his chakra sensory skills further.
“I’ve only gotta a few more techniques I can show you though. This first one is called Storage Displacement.”
As soon as Yoi said “storage,” Kamari got interested. There was nothing he needed more than the ability to carry around all of his stuff with him and if he did that currently he would look like a traveling ninja tool salesman.
“There’s only 2 handseals to use, Rat then Dog. It’s a dreadfully slow technique, and you can’t change the speed.”
Kamari thought this was another slow joke about him, but his speed was already improving, either that or he simply was unlocking abilities he had some sort of mental block against.
“But, others can’t access it, which is the good news.”
No crap. Free storage that nobody can get to is awesome.
“Most of the time I use it for things I have extra of, such as weapon pouches or my ryo or even surplus scrolls. I’m gonna quickly show you.”
Kamari watched as You made the signs and a weapon pouch appeared in his hand. Kamari immediately knew this would be useful so he concentrated on the kunai he loved to spin so much and made the signs. It took about three or four tries for him to get it right, but Kamari managed to send the kunai into the storage dimension and back again.
WC 341
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:27 pm
Yoi saw Kamari try to perform the technique a few times. After a while, the boy got the hang of it. Yoi was just about out of things to teach Kamari. Yoi paused a moment, before remembering something. Pulling a few pieces of special paper out of his back pocket, Yoi said, “Hey Kamari, what’s your chakra nature?” Yoi channeled his wind chakra into a paper, slicing it clean in half. He then channeled his water into another, creating a soggy, soaking piece of paper. Lastly, Yoi said, “And my surprise card, Ice.” Yoi channeled Ice Release into another paper, making it a rigid blank white that was slightly reflective. Yoi held out a paper to Kamari.

WC: 117

TWC: 3804
Kamari Uchiha
Kamari Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:55 am
Kamari watched as Yoi pulled out several pieces of chakra test paper.
“Hey, Kamari, what’s your chakra nature?,” Yoi asked. He touched two of the pieces of paper, getting the results for wind and water, before pulling out a third.
“And my surprise card, ice.”
The paper froze over.
Kamari watched as Yoi handed him a piece of paper. He took it and the expected result happened. The paper burst into flames.
“Fire,” Kamari said. “All Uchiha have it. I don’t know my secondary element yet. I haven’t unlocked it.”
WC 90
Yoi Yuki
Yoi Yuki
Citizen

Tue Jan 21, 2020 10:27 pm
“Fire. All Uchiha have it. I don’t know my secondary element yet. I haven’t unlocked it.” Yoi was intrigued by this. He didn’t know of a clan that a mostly defined affinity. Most of the Yuki he met either had water or wind, but he hadn’t heard of this definite affinity theory. Yoi put that in the back of his mind for a later date. 

Yoi said, “I could teach you Wind or water release if you want. Of course, you’re free to learn other elements as well. Just trying to help if you want it.” Yoi didn’t want to come off as imposing.

WC: 104
TWC: 3908
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum