Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Signed, Sealed, Delivered.Today at 5:24 amJunko TsukikoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 4:20 amJunko TsukikoLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
71 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mizuki Ohta
Mission Record : Mizu's Log
Remove Remove Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Medical
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 330650

The Herald (P, Kenshin) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Herald (P, Kenshin)

Tue Dec 10, 2019 1:22 pm
The state of fear she had put herself in was something she hadn’t felt prior, in life she had found herself in dangerous life threatening positions before - being the cause of almost all of them actually-  this was different than that. She felt exposed and vulnerable - like sandpaper was dragging over her entire body and ramping up her nerves to their limit. She had pulled the most known volatile man into an embrace and had only her faith in her intuition that she would not only be safe - but that this was probably the safest place for her to be. Her voice had been even and gentle before but now she could feel the slightest tremble working up her spine - it was like an overload of conflicting emotions worming its way through her being and shaking her with the internal struggle. 

She stood there gripping him tighter and tighter as the waves of emotion rocked through her - using him as an unlikely anchor - when did he become someone she trusted this much? How could she even expect him to reciprocate emotion when she could tell he wasn’t open to the idea in the least. Had she just stepped into the arms of a bear trap - seconds away from being snapped in half? Or had she stepped into the arms of a broken man who was just as scared as she was. Mizu felt his body stiffen under her fingertips- Oh god…- her blood ran cold as the thoughts of violent reactions surfaced to her mind. They had only been playing a game… when had she gotten real feelings? When had they gotten so strong? Why were they this strong… it was like being pulled into an Eddy - slowly but surely being dragged down into a black abyss of confusion - the only sure thing she knew at this point was that her decision for whatever reason had been made. Her face still buried protectively in Kenshins neck - as if she were blocking out the world... for a few moments imagining she and he didn’t exist - that nothing had changed in their dynamic- that her words hadn’t been said.

Her train of thought stopped instantly, blank shock settling in its place - a warm feeling suddenly spreading over her upper and lower back - the slight tremble she had been experiencing ceasing as well. A small careful pressure would appear at the crown of her head, the shaky chuckle that followed not only ringing in her ears but reverberating against her face since she was pressed against him. Her breathing would even out as he made his own confession, the return of the hug was something she was more shocked than anything had occurred but to then follow it up… with emotional vulnerability was more than she had imagined possible. She held power over him… power she hadn’t intended to have but did he not realize he had the same over her? Or was it simply because no one had ever held it over him before… You aren’t a monster, you’re just a man with needs .. needs you don’t even know you have.
Pressing harder into his chest she would reply, her voice low enough so only he would hear, because in her world only he mattered. “You hold more over me… you say you are unwilling to do anything about it… then don’t. This is… terrifying and confusing but I can’t let go. We are…. Stronger together I don’t know in what way but.. You balance me. I just don’t know how that makes me feel… I barely know you and here I am.” Shaking her head in disbelief, and taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly, “You broke me Kenshin… in a way I never thought possible, there is no going back now but I… don’t know what the path forward is. All I know is that you need to be by my side.”

[WC 654]

[TWC 4578]
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:49 pm
This situation was surreal to say the least, so out of it was he that he didn’t even notice the light trembling of the woman that was clinging to him until he began to return the embrace, but it seemed that action was the correct one as it began to lessen almost instantly. Any and all logical thoughts had gone out the window by this point, and with it went the Kenshin that everyone knew… what was left was something far more terrifying, The Reaper driven by its base instincts and emotions… emotions that the being didn’t even understand. The entire situation was foreign to The Leader of the lawless sands, but for some unknown reason… he simply did not care… no, that wasn’t true, he cared but he didn’t object, and that somehow made this even stranger. He prided himself on his self control and his ability to rip it from others, yet here he stood, almost frozen and ripped of control, yet not finding himself angered or even truly displeased by the situation. 

Once he had finished his confession he would feel the woman, somehow, begin to cling even tighter to him, almost as though she was afraid that if she didn’t hold on she would be sucked into the sky or that a chasm would suddenly open up to swallow her. A wholly illogical thought but one that he honestly found himself focusing on more than was natural… he knew that it was because he was trying to force himself to focus on something other than her, just as he knew that he was failing miserably… but if nothing else he was quite committed to the effort. He found whatever logical thoughts he found himself starting to have vanish the moment that she began to speak again, and while he was not holding her anywhere near as tightly as she was holding him… he was still unwilling to release her from the embrace. Her confession was truly raw and from the heart, as was her suggestion of what he do… and if he was being wholly honest with himself it was quite the tempting suggestion… The admittance that she not only wanted… but NEEDED him. And it was quite obvious that it wasn’t just for the power that he could give her. 

He would stay silent for what would feel to both of them like an eternity, his mind running far faster than he could ever recall it running in the past, far beyond anything that he had experienced with Genevieve… but while his mind raced his body remained as still as a statue, his hold on her never once growing tighter or lighter. If at any point she tried to pull away he would simply hold fast, not letting her move even an inch from her current position… but he would remain silent and statuesque as he continued to ponder. He found it near impossible to actually think about the situation logically, and truth be told he had expected as much… nothing about their past interactions had been logical, it had simply been the two of them trying to act as though it was by tying some game to it. So… he decided to simply say screw the logic of the situation… and instead chose to allow his baser instincts and confused emotions to take over. One arm would lift to her hair and grip it tightly, not enough to cause true paid but certainly enough to cause some discomfort, before pulling her head back. He would waste no time in claiming her lips as his own, the lip lock filled with a great deal more passion and desire than their last one… and he would only pull away once he found himself running low on breath. 

He would rest his forehead against hers, lightly licking his lips as he breathed somewhat heavily and stared into her eyes. 

“I meant what I said…” He would nearly growl as his hungry eyes stayed locked to her own.

“...You’re mine now… and I’m yours…” He would then state, the words themselves almost sealing a deal between the two of them. The implications of the words that he had just uttered were almost endless and The Raggedy Man knew it.

But that was the point.

WC: 716 
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:22 pm
This was just like the last - overwhelming of the senses. From the moment he pulled her head back from his chest he was in control but it was a different more mutual control. Time passed quickly and in seconds he was releasing her lips and breathing along with her - her stunned eyes searching his for information, a WHY. How did he manage to intimidate and reassure her at the same time, it didn't make sense but she knew he meant it, any and all doubt leaving her mind. 

"You're mine, and I'm yours.", she echoed, his words and her repeating of them felt like a signature on a contract that neither of them had realized they were signing. Her fingers slid down his back absentmindedly as she fell back against the brick of the tower she had pushed off of earlier. She was going through a whirlpool of emotions and thoughts - and only as the seconds passed , the realization of the opportunities opening up to them the whirlpool turned into a swirling river. He brought logic where she had none and focus to her grandiose schemes... and she made him alive again.

She lifted her head off the wall and gazed intently into his, conveying the hunger in their brightness, "We have a lot to do." The sky had darkened over the time together and before it fell over the edge of the horizon she would make her leave, sliding her hand in his before she left, giving it a small squeeze before whispering one last thing and disappearing into the darkening streets of the village, "Your turn."

EXIT
[WC 268]
[TWC 4846]
Mizuki Ohta
Mizuki Ohta
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Missing-Nin (S-rank)
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:52 pm
Making Claims: 24 Stats - 12 to Chakra and 12 to Speed

4846 WC towards: 
1593 to Rain Tiger at Will Technique previous wc in Rivers in the Desert [2500/2500]
2500 to Great Fire Annihilation [2500/2500]
753 to Water Dragon Whip [753/2500]
Balthazar
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Ryo : 500

Fri Jan 31, 2020 10:20 pm
Denied for being a thot.

Approved.
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Ryo : 0

Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:42 am
[Exit]

TWC: 5735

Okay, let's finally make some claims shall we.

2800 words towards untraining 14 stats, (5 health and 9 str). Another 2800 words towards training 14 stats (14 stamina).

Now, since stats are usually able to be used alongside regular training (and I don't see anything in the rules saying retraining is different, I'll also be claiming some jutsu. 

1150 words towards Mastery of Blast Wave, and since I already have it mastered for Half Handseals I'll be removing handseals entirely. (25% discount ofc)

1150 words towards Drought, claiming (25% max stat discount)

1150 words towards Pheonix Hunter, claiming (25% max stat discount)

1150 words towards Fox Fire, claiming (25% max stat discount)

1135 words towards Smokescreen Gale, 365 words remaining
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:27 am
Don’t be smug. You know you can claim jutsu alongside stat training and retraining.

Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum