Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Strange Tidings - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange Tidings

Sun Oct 27, 2019 3:15 pm
Kai failed to keep the shocked look off his face when the Demon casually mentioned being born in Konoha. This monster had once been part of the Uchiha’s own village. Had they been there at the same time? How long ago did he leave? Kai would have certainly remembered someone deserting the village that resembled the being before him. Regardless, the Demon’s response was not one that he had expected. In truth, the raven haired male thought that he would be dead for sure by now, and the reality of his situation was startling.

As he watched, Kai could see a strange black substance oozing out of every visible orifice of the Demon. It’s eyes changed from silver to gold and an intense pressure filled the room like nothing the Uchiha has ever felt before. It was so dense that he couldn’t move at all and it was hard for him to even breathe. His heart began racing and his breathing started to become shallow and quick before he was able to calm himself enough to regulate it again. Was this what he would become? Was this price worth the power he wanted? There wasn’t even a question. A new fire burned behind Kai’s eyes now, and it was one of determination.....and perhaps a hint of greed. A greed for power. Yes, this was what he wanted.

”I...accept...this....price..” Each word came with a strained breath as he struggled to fill his lungs with the air they so badly needed. He took a few slow, deep breaths and straightened himself from where the sudden pressure and bent his body. ”I accept this price. My name is Kai Uchiha, and I will honor my role as your student, Master.”
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page : Shin
RIP Kenshin

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:42 pm
As the man spoke The Reaper’s face would split into a purely demonic grin, exposing the blackened gums and ichor coated teeth of the creature. A deal had been made, and the man had sold his very soul to the closest thing this world possessed to a devil solely for the sake of his own power… and that was something that said creature could both understand and respect. His name managed to make The Monsters grin widen ever so slightly… an Uchiha was certainly a prize, and one so motivated by hatred and hungry for power… well, that was a tale as old as chakra itself. And if he proved to be more trouble than he was worth… well, the corpse of an Uchiha was a prize in and of itself, and The Sharingan was an even greater one. 

“I would accept nothing less… let me make this clear to you, I will not be expecting perfection from you or anyone else, but I will be expecting you to put your all into any and all training and tasks that I give you.” The Immortal would state as his transformation faded, the immense and foul chakra dying down in power, but still remaining in the area like a dense miasma… almost as though it were a constant reminder to the Uchiha of just what he had made a deal with. 

“We will make for Sunagakure once this sandstorm passes, and if you wish we can begin your training immediately.”

WC: 249

[Exit]

TWC: 3754

3750 words towards Absorption Threads, claiming (25% max stat discount)
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Tue Oct 29, 2019 5:03 pm
The Demon grinned, showing an inky black set of gums mirroring the color of the being’s soul that the Uchiha had just struck a bargain with. Kai was looking up at his new Master now, somehow having dropped to a kneeling position during his pronouncement of fealty. He had quite literally bent the knee in his acceptance of the Demon as his Master.

”It will be as you say, Master. I will do my best. Also, if it please you, Master, I would indeed be interested in starting my training now while we wait for the storm to die down.” With those words it seemed the Demon’s form would revert to that which Kai had seen when first appearing in the cave. The pressure has lessened significantly, but the air still remained denser than usual and the smell of death and decay lingered prominently. The Uchiha would rise from his position and sit back on the stone he had been offered before, waiting patiently for the storm to subside and his training to begin.

[exit]
TWC: 2,136
Claiming 10 stats
2,000 words to unlock 1 tomoe Sharingan
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds