Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 12:48 amAkabayashi TerumiJunko TsukikoYesterday at 11:48 pmJunko TsukikoMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 11:24 pmShiru IyasuJun TsukikoYesterday at 9:22 pmHimari HyuugaKiko TsukikoYesterday at 9:21 pmHimari HyuugaTea Appreciation WeekYesterday at 2:28 pmShiru IyasuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 4:01 amJunko TsukikoKirigakure Training Facilities: Speed TrainingYesterday at 1:57 amRyusame NamitoA proeminent citizen of the MoonYesterday at 12:36 amRyuki UchihaTo SatelliteSat May 11, 2024 11:27 pmHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
31 Posts - 25%
25 Posts - 20%
17 Posts - 14%
13 Posts - 11%
10 Posts - 8%
8 Posts - 7%
7 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
4 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Persona
Persona
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Personal Training (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Personal Training (P)

Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:54 pm
  The Hyuuga were holding a festival today in their district and Persona couldn’t wait to go. He was already out the door heading over into the streets where a bunch of stands were lined up with all kinds of cool things to see. The display made the Hyuuga district look almost like a market town. There were balloons everywhere, masks being sold, a lot of sweets and even some dancers walking down the street. Persona’s eyes widened especially at the dancer’s. Their moves mimicked the beauty of the Gentle Fist art.

Wanting to get a knickknack, Persona went to one of the stalls. There an old man’s weary eyes were staring down at him. “What can I do for you today, son?”, he said kindly. Persona looked at his wares. There were all kinds of items at this man’s particular stall. The thing that caught his eyes the most was a moon necklace. It was similar to the one he wore, but was shinier as it reflected the light. 

Persona looked up at the man. “I’d like that necklace please. How much?”, he asked. The old man responded, “That necklace is 1,000 ryo, son.” Persona opened his wallet and frowned deeply. He didn’t have anywhere near 1,000 ryo. He only had half of that, a mere 500 ryo. Persona for a second thought about stealing it, but then shook his head. ‘I just couldn’t’, he thought to himself. The old man seeing Persona down in spirits said, “Well, today is a special day. How about this...if you can hit this here sign of mine..”, he tapped on the wooden board behind him that was hanging off of a tree, “I will give it to you for free.” Persona smiled as this was a challenge worthy of him. 

Persona activated his Byakugan to measure the distance between himself and the board. He found it to be 10m away from him. Not a bad distance at all for him. Now how was Persona going to hit it was the only question. He didn’t bring his kunai or shuriken with him to the festival of course. Persona looked around trying to find something -- anything he could use to throw at the board. At last, Persona could find nothing to throw excluding the wares being sold and he knew taking one to throw it against a solid object will not make him anyone’s favorite. 

“Oopsie”, said a dancer. She bumped into Persona ever so slightly. He looked at her as she kept going. The dancer’s were now casting vacuum palms into the air to celebrate the festival. ‘That’s it!’, he thought, ‘I just got to cast a vacuum palm!’, he said. Persona focused his chakra into his hands and created a bunch of wind arrows around him. “VACUUM PALM!”, he shouted. Wind arrows pierced the wooden board. Splinters went flying everywhere and soon there was nothing left of the board. The man looked at him in horror at how violent of a route Persona took. “H-Here, take it kid. That wasn’t even Vacuum Palm..”, the old man said. Persona took the necklace in triumphant glory.

'Wait until I tell my dad!', thought Persona. He pocketed the necklace and went towards the direction of the dancers. The dancers finally reached the end of the Hyuuga district and stopped to take a break. Persona spotted the woman who had bumped into him earlier. She wore a black and white Kimono with frills on the ends of it. It certainly stood out more than the others.

Persona went up to her to thank her. The lady laughed. She had never thought she would be thanked for bumping into people before. They both bowed to one another politely and before Persona got the chance to leave, she kissed him on the cheek. He took off, happier than ever.

Persona decided to head home finally. It had been a long day after all and it was getting dark out. When he entered his house he found his mother in the kitchen. "How was the festival?", she asked. Persona smiled, "It was great, mother. You didn't go?", he asked. She smiled back, "Yes, I wouldn't miss it. I went out early and only came back a half hour before you did."

Persona took out his new necklace and showed it to his mother. "Look, look!", he showed her. His mother smirked. She knew if her husband saw him acting this childish he would get scolded at, but she didn't care. "It's lovely, dear", she said. Persona's chest puffed up. "I will never take it off. I'll even wear it to battle!", he said putting it on. Persona went to his room, excited for the next day to come. When he would wake up he would go somewhere new to continue on his journey.

Persona left.

[Exit]

WC: 806
Claiming: Wind Release: Wind Arrows (W.C. 250 req) & 4 stats
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28058-v6-wind-release-wind-arrow
Zaled Uchiha
Zaled Uchiha
Chunin
Chunin
Stat Page : The Breaker
Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Tsukigakure
Ryo : 74500

Personal Training (P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Personal Training (P)

Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:05 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum