Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Persona
Persona
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9000

Personal Training (P) Empty Personal Training (P)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:59 pm
   Persona slid his panel door open and went into his family’s training room. There he stretched his limbs and then entered his attack stance. Before he began to practice, however his mother, Makoto walked into the room with a broom still in hand from sweeping the house. Persona looked over at his mother and nodded to her.”So, you have finally taken control of your life.”, she began. Persona relaxed his body and returned to his normal non-combatant stance. ”Yes, mother.  I wish to be more than a servant to everyone else. I don’t want to live in both of my brother’s shadows.” , he replied.
   His mother placed the broom against the wall and went to retrieve a scroll with some ink. She unraveled the scroll and drew a symbol on it. Persona looking down noted that it looked like hooks on either side of an X symbol.”Mother! I am familiar with this symbol. I told you. I WON’T be anyone’s servant.” His mother smiled at her son and took his hand to trace the symbol. Persona begrudging accepted this and let his hand go over each individual line of the symbol. ”This symbol is no longer made to control servants, my son. It will be the key to protecting you. It will make it less likely for anyone to be able to steal your eyes without the repercussions.”
   A tear touched Persona’s cheek as she said this.Finally for once someone in his family was trying to help him rather than use him. Persona nodded two more times quickly in gratitude. Persona then extended the scroll as much as he could and practiced writing the symbol. He wrote it one time, then two, then three, until eventually he filled up the whole scroll full of the symbol. This was his symbol now, his to own with pride rather than what it was like for the servants of the Hyuuga clan in the past.”Now we will go over the hand signs” Persona mimicked his mother’s signs, focusing his chakra to the best of his capability.
   The first attempt at trying to form the mark failed. Persona was not deterred by this though. In fact, Persona had no reaction at all to the jutsu not working. His face was a look of pure concentration as he went into his second attempt. His mother not judging him at all, for it was natural to have a hard time performing a new jutsu, simply repeated the hand seals. On his third attempt, Persona began to sweat. His hands giving it one last go until finally the seal appeared on his forehead.

W.C. 435
Claiming: Hyuuga Curse Seal (250 WC req) & 2 stats
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22539-hyuuga-curse-mark?highlight=Mark

Last edited by Wolfskin on Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Personal Training (P) Empty Re: Personal Training (P)

Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:46 pm
In the future, would you mind linking the jutsu you are trying to train?

Approved
Persona
Persona
Citizen

Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:38 pm
  “Ahhh”, said Persona in relief. Finishing the last of the water that he had poured for himself, he felt better than ever. His mother had went back to sweeping the house. She was more cheerful than she usually was. She must be really proud of me, he thought. Persona smirked at this revelation. It was about time someone was openly on his side. Well, he knew his brother Raijingu was too, but he wasn’t able to support him openly. Their father was very strict and the only one who really got attention was the eldest sibling, Hotori. 
   As Persona stood there in his family’s training room thinking upon this, Raijingu entered the room. “Ya, ready?”, he said. Persona froze. Persona didn’t get to spar with anyone due to his previous status of being stuck as the family servant. Persona nodded and began to take his fighting stance. “No, no, no. First we must make the seal of confrontation. It’s a respect thing.”, said Raijingu. Persona stepped forth and they locked fingers, making the seal.
   “Alright, now I will beat all of father’s strictness out of you and in the process maybe teach you something new. How about...Palm Bottom perhaps?”, Raijingu went on. Persona perked up in excitement and the fight began. Unlike Hotori who fought at exact precise angles, Raijingu added his own touch to his fighting style. Raijingu was a bit more unpredictable in his fighting as he liked to twist and turn a lot. Raijingo, whose right hand was extended out towards Persona, made a 180 degree motion and drove his left hand towards Persona’s chest. Persona saw through this move and smacked his left hand away.  
   Next, Raijingu staying on the offensive, began to spin on the ball of his heels, aiming with his palms to land against Persona’s top frontal region of his body. Persona blocked by hand, knocking the force of his brother’s moves towards the ceiling away from him. “I think you could put your hands to better use elsewhere other than fighting if I do say so myself. You could make a pretty ryo off of it too, even” , Persona mocked.
   Raijingu getting flustered was eager to push Persona back. Raijingu gave up on his swirling motion and now changed tactics to a flurry of attacks. Persona could not dodge all of them. He had to try to dodge the most lethal of blows and just let the rest land. Persona’s arms got hit a dozen or two times, covering for his chest. The other blows, Persona backed up more to dodge, but lost control of his area because of it. “You sure you don’t want to quit? I’m sure someone is still willing to hire you for those hands of yours” , Persona continued.
   At that moment Raijingu focused his chakra into his right palm and drove it deep into Persona’s stomach. “PALM BOTTOM!” Persona’s arms went directly to the area of contact as his body started to curl up against the wall. Persona heaved, struggling to bring air into his lungs. Leave it to his brother, the pain was incredible. “I told you I’d beat the strictness out of you! Look at all the humorous personality leaking out of you.”, laughed Raijingu. Persona spit out some blood. “Just sweat and blood, brother. Just sweat and blood.”, grunted Persona. 

Persona started to rise to his feet using the wall for support. Persona didn’t make it all the way up, however and fell towards Raijingu. Raijingu reached his arms out to catch him and as he does this -- “PALM BOTTOM!” Persona unleashes an attack of his own and lands it into Raijingu’s stomach. They both collapse, Persona’s body on top of Raijingu’s. Neither are able to stand for themselves. Their mother, Makoto looked through the doorway hearing all of the noise. She saw both of her kid’s bodies lumped together on the ground, their fingers making the seal of reconciliation and cursed. “I had to have three sons.”, she cried.

WC: 668
Claiming: Palm Bottom (WC 250 req) & 3 stats
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30767-gentle-fist-palm-bottom
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:45 pm
Approved.
Persona
Persona
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:14 pm
   Persona woke up on a place mat on the floor. His hair was out of his usual pony and sprawled out, some of the strands going off the mat and touching the floorboards. He looked to the right of him and noticed Raijingu in the same condition still asleep. “You’re finally awake”, said his mother. Persona looked up at his mother, rising to a sitting position as he clutched his stomach. There was no longer any pain although the area was still a little tender. “You pull off miracles once again mother”, replied Persona. He then let his body fall back to a lying position.
   “You know...you soon will have to protect those you care for too”, whispered his mother.
   “I know..”, whispered Persona.
    His mother took a marker and put a few dots on his hands. “I will teach you basic healing. First you must make the signs of the boar, then the rat, and then the snake”, she said. Persona glanced at his mother trying to make him work again before closing his eyes. SNOOOOORE. His mother glared at him, her Byakugan activated. Persona felt the tension rise due to the extreme silence of his mother. “HAI”, his mother screamed. She delivered an intense blow to Persona, his mouth gaping open in intense pain. Spit flew out of his mouth in reaction to it. 
   Raijingu got up startled, “HUH?” He looked at mother beating his brother and quickly laid back down and turned to the side pretending he saw nothing. His mother, however knew he was awake too. Her Byakugan missed nothing. She stomped over to infront of Raijingu and stopped there, arms folded. “HAI”, his mother screamed as she went to deliver another blow, this time directed at Raijingu. Persona, knowing this was coming  jumped over his brother’s body and took the blunt of the damage for him. 
   His mother looked down and worry began to fill her. “I-I -- O-Oops”, she said, startled. Raijingu’s eyes had opened as soon as his brother landed on him. He then witnessed mother hitting him a second time. The three of them stayed in their positions, frozen and unable to think about what to do next. Eventually their mother sighed and picked Persona up and laid him down, beginning to heal him. “It’s not enough”, said his mother. Suddenly, fingers rose in the air changing between the signs Boar, Rat, and Snake. Persona, shaking, began to help heal himself along with his mother. 

Raijingu came next to them and joined in too. He kneeled beside his brother and mother, weaving the signs. “Don’t worry brother, I got you.”, he said. Persona’s wounds slowly sealed shut and Persona sighed in relief. Persona turned his head and went back to sleep, the images of his mother and brother fading.

WC: 467
Claiming: Basic Medical Ninjutsu (250 WC req) & 2 stats
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24335-v6-medical-ninjutsu
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:50 pm
Approved.
Persona
Persona
Citizen

Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:08 pm
 Persona woke up in his own bed in his room. He got up perfectly fine, the effects of the combined healing made for a quick recovery. Persona stretched his legs first, arms second. His hair was still undone from the event prior so he went into one of his drawers, took out a black strip of cloth and tied his hair back. ’Alright, I’m ready for today’ , he thought. He headed to the outside where the rest of the Hyuuga were up and about.

Persona, coming out of his home, took a gander. He saw their clan’s black and white colors everywhere. It was a beautiful representation of the clan’s focus on balance. Persona then head out to the bath house to clean up and relax a little. Inside the bath house the steam filled the air. Persona stripped down and slowly sank into the water there. People were roaming about the bath house, but no one minded him.

Persona went under the water and activated his Byakugan as he was curious to what happens on the girl's section of the bath house. As he focused in that direction he saw everyone and all of their chakra within. Then he noticed something very peculiar. One person was walking alongside the pond of water and reached down. Persona was shocked at what he saw. A women had stolen someone's bag. 

Persona lifted his head out of the water, deactivating his Byakugan. ’It would be dumb to steal a bag from someone at the Hyuuga bath house, but she must have known this’ , Persona thought. ’Of course, if someone were to use their Byakugan they would be in trouble for being a perv so no one could openly accuse her.’ Persona decided then on what he had to do. He got out and fetched his clothes.

Coming out of the bath house, Persona went to the women's section, right outside the entrance. He covered his eyes with his hands, pretending to rub them and activated his Byakugan again looking around. He spotted her making her way towards the entrance to where he was. He deactivated his Byakugan once more. As the lady walked out with the bag, Persona began to follow her.

Persona followed the lady all the way back to her home. The thief. Persona, activating his Byakugan saw the women rifle through the other person's belongings in the bag. He took note of every single thing, including the ryo. Then later on, while the woman was sleeping he decided to sneak in.

’The only problem is, is that I can't make a noise’, Persona thought. Persona tried to think of a way to get in silently. Then it hit him. ’Maybe if I focus some chakra to my feet and --’,  thought Persona. His feet started to become engulfed in wind. ‘Perfect.’ Persona silently opened the door and went inside. While the lady was sleeping he tiptoed around the house collecting all of the other person's belongings and put them back into the bag. Then he slipped out of the house like he was never there.

’Shoot’, thought Persona. He didn't know how to give this back to the original owner. And it was a surprise already that Persona didn't get caught so far. It wasn't as if he was doing anything bad, but creeping about at night with a bag does give off the wrong impression. Especially for an eight year old. Persona rushed home, taking the least open route he could. 

On Persona's way, a man in one of the side alleys he had to go through stopped in front of him, blocking his path. Persona moved to his right to pass him and the man moved in his way again. The man looked down saying, "Well, what do we have here." Persona held a stronger grip on the bag and started to turn.

Before Persona could get away the man reached down and grabbed Persona. "Ah, ah, ah. Hand it over, squirt." Persona made an attempt to kick the man's knee, but failed as the man moved the entirety of his leg out of the way. "You can't have it!", yelled Persona.

Persona activated his Byakugan and smacked the man's hand loose from him. "What the-- you can fight? Didn't expect someone like you to be a first born", the man said. 

Persona lunged at him, deciding to go street style. Persona faked a punch to make the man move back and then swept his legs out from under him. With the man on the ground, Persona kicked him on the chin and ran off with the bag. Finally, Persona arrived at his house. 

Persona’s house had the same banner as most of the Hyuuga in the district. The black and white with the clan symbol in the middle of it. The lights were all out inside, meaning everyone was asleep. The street around his house was for the most part, empty. Only a straggler or two can be seen way off into the distance. There was no sign of the man that had stopped him earlier. He sighed in relief to that one. Persona didn’t want to bring trouble back home.

Persona knew it was late so he practiced his new thought of technique and crept to his brother Raijungu's room. "Brother", whispered Persona, "I need you." Raijingu appeared in the doorway gawking at Persona and his bag. "Should I ask?", asked Raijingu. Persona tugged on his brother's arm. "Someone stole this and I got it back. Can you take it to the police perhaps?", asked Persona. Raijingu sighed, took the bag, went back into his room and closed the door.

’Guess he will go in the morning’, thought Persona. Persona headed back to his room and sat on his bed, his hands lifting to his face.This was all too much for him to process. ’I'm way too young to have to worry about the troubles of thievery, yet here we are’, thought Persona. He lifted his sheets and went under the blanket leaving everything up to his big brother.

WC: 1,016
Claiming: Wind Release: Quiet Footsteps (W.C. 250 req) & 5 stats.

http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t34875-wind-style-quiet-footsteps?highlight=quiet+footsteps
Okuyama Sorai
Okuyama Sorai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:03 pm
Approved
Persona
Persona
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:25 am
"Personaaaa…", said mother. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen where her voice was coming from. "Yes, m-", said Persona. He entered the kitchen to find no one was there. 'Very strange', he thought. Persona turned heel and went to look through the other rooms of his house. 

When Persona turned around his mother called him again from the kitchen. "Personaaaa", she repeated. Persona went back to the kitchen. He looked under the table and above the fridge. There was no sign of his mother anywhere. 'Maybe…', he thought.

Persona opened the cabinet under the sink and there he spotted a little girl. "You're not my mother...in fact, I don't know you at all", he said. The girl giggled and then talked in his mother's voice. "Now young man, you must always look your best", she said. Persona jumped back onto the table in fright.

The girl giggled again and came out from under the sink. She had a strange lizard wrapped around her back, but it was oddly made out of wood. She spoke normally this time saying, "It's just me and me is Miori!" She clapped her hands in excitement. Persona was absolutely frightened of her.

Miori's wooden lizard kept twitching about on her back. Persona was confused on how such an object could possibly do this. 'It couldn't actually be living could it', he thought. Persona activated his Byakugan to further inspect the lizard. There were points in the lizard that had chakra in and around it. It lead from the girl to the lizard.

Miori jumped onto the table where Persona was. "It's a puppet silly", she said noticing Persona was looking at it. "His name is Mr. Sully! Like silly like you, but Sully!", she said. Persona leaned his head closer towards the lizard. The lizard opened its mouth in a creepy wooden smile. 

Persona hopped off the table further away from the lizard and the girl. The girl frowned, looking like she was about to cry. "Come on! Don't be shy!", she said. Then she changed her voice to that of a young boy's saying, "I just want to be your friend!" She moved the lizards mouth as she did this.

Persona shook his head trying to think of the correct words to speak. "U-uh su-", he got cut off. "No! You gotta speak like me silly!", she said in the boy voice. She pointed towards her throat signalling for him to focus his chakra there. Persona attempted to speak in the weird boy's voice. "S-Sure I'll be your friend Silly.", he responded. The girl continued to play as the lizard said, "No, I'm Sully, silly!" And she giggled.

Persona and Miori continued to play until she let out a huge yawn. "Well, thanks for playing with Sully and I, Mister.", she said. Then she waved at him as she walked out of his house and back into the streets of the Hyuuga district. Persona didn't even get a chance to say goodbye… He sat down at his table and noticed the dirt on top of it from when they were standing on top of it before. Persona rushed, got a washcloth out, wet it, and began to scrub at the table.  Soon the table was sparkling clean. ‘Now my real mother won’t yell at me’, he thought. He began to laugh wholeheartedly. Never did he expect to be woken up from the sound of his mother’s voice for it not to be his mother. And now he has learned to be able to do it too. ‘What a weird day it has been’, he thought. Persona went to go look for his real mother to make sure she was okay.

WC: 620
Claiming: Puppet Art: Ventriloquism (W.C. 250 req) & 3 Stats
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t23875-puppet-art-ventriloquism
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:07 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum