Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kenchi
Kenchi
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Kenchi Stat Page
Mission Record : Kenchi Mission Logs
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : N/A
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

A piece of paper Empty A piece of paper

Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:35 pm
Coming from this topic.

They take the body to be processed as Yasaki sat down, sighing at the current situation. He would open up the first letter reading it, carefully as he can.

dear fellow shinobi.

It is unfortunate news that i must state that we lost a fellow shinobi. To an girl of an unknown alias. The girl posessed a pair  sharingan i engaged the girl, and shall be pursing her currently.  With that i will inform you with updates on my pursuit. Untill  my next message.

Sinceriley

Zaled.

Yasaki crushed the paper with his hands and slammed the table with full force. He would call upon his guards to come in. " Where is Zaled Uchiha?" He would ask in a tone of anger filled with brute hatred. As the guards replied stating "Sir.. he hasn't returned yet and his unknown of where he is." Yasaki snapped. " I don't care I want this man alive to me as soon as possible. In the meantime, prepare the funeral of our man, Genki. Get me all the info you can on Zaled and who he is." Yasaki would stand up putting on his Hogokage hat existing the office.

[Exit]

Last edited by Yasaki on Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

A piece of paper Empty Re: A piece of paper

Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:04 pm
Akabayashi was in the hospital when they brought the body in. It was missing the eyes, a symbol for sure that this was a doujutsu user. He didn’t recognize the individual, but would examine the body anyway as that was why he was around. “Doctor’s note, the soul is unable to be returned to the body a couple of hours have passed since death. The outside of the body has yet to decay, but rigamortis has begun to set in.” He would add checking the flexibility of the ninja’s wrist.

“Cause of death. A projectile entered the front side of the throat, exiting through the back. No smell of decay coming from the body. Eyes were extracted after death via pulling based on the non-linear tearing.” Akabayashi would begin checking the pockets of the ninja. Where he would find the ninja’s 1500 ryo which he would place to the side. Along with this he would find the ninja’s wallet containing his ID. “The name of the deceased is Genki Rones.”

Spinning in his chair to the doorway the Terumi would look into the nurses station outside. “Nurse, I need a patient search for Genki Rones, closest relative, and his clan. I think he had a doujutsu of some sort. Due to his eyes being the only thing missing besides his weapons from the pouches.” One of the ladies would respond and get to work on the information.

In the meantime Akabayashi would lift the ninja onto the draining table and begin to drain the body of its liquids. Letting the blood that hadn’t congealed flow into the drain below. Grabbing a scalpel he would also begin to harvest the organs that could be used by others. Taking the heart, liver, and kidneys. He would store them in a fluid that would keep them fresh for later use. With a few jutsu they could be made to function as normal. Once the blood was drained he would call back the nurse. “Freeze the body and call the mortician. He will do the rest. I will store the organs. Did you get me what I asked?”

The nurse would hand Akabayashi the records for Genki and he would review them. I’ll have the money sent to his father. He would write down the address the ninja lived at for whoever would be dropping off the money. In addition to that it seemed Akabayashi was correct Genki possessed the sharingan an Uchiha trait. They were known for their eyes, quickness of reflexes and potency of chakra.

Akabayashi would keep the organs in the fluid jars and store them within his backpack. To be taken home and stored within his office. After he finished he briefly cleaned the area before a nurse came to finish the rest for him urging him to go home.

WC: 470
Claiming heart, liver, and kidneys of Genki Rones, sending the 1500 ryo from his body to his father an NPC. 2 stats 470 wc toward Shadow Clone Jutsu
Exit
Rin Togakawa
Rin Togakawa
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

A piece of paper Empty Re: A piece of paper

Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:19 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum