Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Taijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 6700

Hello, Friend (Max) Empty Hello, Friend (Max)

Sat Apr 13, 2019 10:57 am
It was a rainy day out due to the weather becoming warmer and the trees starting to bud after the harsh winter. It was only light rain however, nothing the citizens of Kumogakure weren't used to. The village activity was low but there were still people out and about doing their daily work from inside their shops and homes. 

Hato wasn't one to be delayed by some light rain. She had someone she wanted to visit. Some one that is important now and wants for form a meeting with. They had a lot to discuss about the new system in Kumogakure, her role and some other ideas that she wanted to talk with him about. The young woman was dressed in her crimson leather jacket and bore a black umbrella and her boots because she didn't want to travel through any mud with her heels on. 

The Raikage office was high up in the mountain side, so getting to it was a work out, especially when you are a shinobi that doesn't live that close to the building. But a work out that she needed. She arrived at the building and went to the secretary of the raikage office. "Is Lord Max in? I have some important matters to talk to him about. You can tell him it's an old student of his."

WC: 223
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen
Stat Page : Duncan Crawford's Stats
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 500

Hello, Friend (Max) Empty Re: Hello, Friend (Max)

Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:45 am
Crawford would be standing guard to the Raikage’s office, the man fully equipped. The rainy day and relative lull the village had been in prevented much of his lords work from being done. The lord could probably push the issue, but he was a benevolent ruler. He wasn’t one to force his will on his subjects, even if in this instance it would be good for the village as a whole. A day or two delay won’t stop or dampen the boy’s fervor.

“Oh, well now look at this. Who do we have here?” Crawford would ask, a sly grin on his face as he gazes upon the striking woman standing before him. “Where have they been hiding you?” He would ask before hearing the voice of young Max ask what is going on out there. Immediately upon hearing the lord’s voice the guard would snap back from his daydreaming. “A former… student of yours is here to see you, sire.” The man would have a stunned, almost confused look on his face. He knew that the young Raikage was capable, hence his newfound position… but he also had students?

“Well, please let them in.” Max would say, the door opening up to show a large room and young Max sitting at a desk. He really wasn’t fond of paperwork, but he had to read over a bunch of it, sign some, and disallow others. This part of the job… well kind of sucks, but it needs done for the village to run smoothly. Plus, Kyson was accustomed to doing all of it himself, and so the splitting of the workload helped both of them a great deal.

“Hato, it is a pleasure to see you today. As you can see I’ve been keeping rather busy. What brings you here?” Max would ask as he motioned for the lady to have a seat. If she would make her way in, Crawfod would watch her the whole time… to make sure she wasn’t an assassin or something. Yeah, he was just looking out for his liege.

“I appreciate your concerns, Crawford, but you need not watch her like a hawk. I am not in any danger.” And with a smile of embarrassment, the guard would nod and close the doors as to allow them to talk.
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Mon Apr 15, 2019 11:56 pm
Hato was met by an armed shinobi. He seemed slick and very flirtatious as he met her gaze with a sly grin. The young woman responded with a gentle smile. Max's voice snapped him out of his gaze and caught him getting back to his work. He seemed shocked that Hato was a student of his but it was all true. 

Upon entering, She noticed Max sitting at the desk that was much bigger than his younger body size. The boy looked so young for having such a huge responsibility, so it might surprise people that he's stronger than he looks. By the looks of all the papers stacked on his desk, it looked like he was getting some of the "fun stuff' about being the kage done. Hato thought of ruling a nation but the thought of all that paper was a major turn off. Some might even say that genin have more fun than kage. 

After Crawford had scanned her for either weapons or just her body, Max shooed him away so the two of them could have to room. "It looks like the duties of the kage are catching up to you. You'll look like a 50 year old man by the age of 20 if you keep up this work." She jokes around the Max a bit, hoping that the hardships haven't dulled the boy's humor. 

Hato crossed her legs and pressed her hands together and bore a serious but still charming face, "But I guess I should get to why I came to see you." The young woman got comfortable for a long conversation with Max. "The village is starting to catch onto the whole missing ninja thing and it's been almost a month since the declaration of the village threat. We need to start thinking for strategy and leadership." Hato wanted to take some charge in order to hold more power, however, it would take some convincing. "I'm one of the most able medical ninjas in the whole village, besides you. I'm willing to take charge of a medical core. Not even for the battle but for the whole village in general."    

WC: 358
TWC: 581
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:26 pm
Max would welcome Hato in and her joke would not go unnoticed. A smile would form on his face as he scratches his head. “I already think I’m starting to get a few grey hairs. But yeah, it really is a lot of work. I understand why everyone seemed to pawn all of this stuff off on Kyson.” He would jest back before Hato would sit and begin to discuss her purpose here at this meeting today. He would shift some stacks of paper to make sure that his small frame could see Hato properly without interference.

Strategy and leadership regarding the upcoming attack on Kumo was key. Max had a great deal of work to do in order to get the village ready properly, and he was glad to hear that his shinobi forces were working on helping solve this problem as much as he was. It was a refreshing lift of some of the burden from his little shoulders. Of course, what Hato was asking was a lot.

“So you want to lead the medical core? That is a great responsibility, especially for someone as… untested as you are.” Max would say softly, his face showing a bit of concern. He didn’t wish to insult the woman in the slightest, but it would take a great deal of convincing for him to give her that level of responsibility. That would put her in charge of the well being of the village as a whole, something not to be taken lightly.

“You are indeed a great asset and skilled medical shinobi, and I am too caught up in the workload of being Raikage to lead the medical core.” He would sift through some of the papers stacked on his desk, scanning over one quickly while he thinks it all over. “I need to assess if you are capable of taking on the burden. You are aware of the issues plaguing Kumo, are you not?” He would ask, turning to the window and gesturing to the fields beyond its walls. One could easily see the shuffling of the Virulent Citizens in the distance, hunting down what little wildlife could actually survive in these lands. One could also the spikes with those who dared challenge Mortarions rule dotting the fields, their wails of agony easily heard from the village. “Out there are the tormented souls of the previous Raikage’s twisted experiments. I had intended to simply end their suffering in the most humane way possible. My predecessor might have been a monster, but his mastery over the medical arts and the human body was… well terrifying.” The boy understood that he would never be as competent in that field as Mortarion had been, but perhaps another could be.

“I want you to try and figure out a way to revert them back, and reverse whatever sick mutations the Rot Lord caused. If you manage to do so, I will accept your mastery of the medical arts and can place you in that position of authority without any doubt of your skill.” He would gaze into the eyes of the lady vampire sitting across the desk from him, wondering if she would take up this task. It would be no easy feat...

“Speaking of assessing your capabilities, I actually wanted to talk to you. I saw the files on your Chuunin Exams over in Konoha, and I must say that I was a little bit surprised. You must have been confident in your capabilities to test yourself against the other villages.” His face would return to its usual smile before asking, “So, what noteworthy achievements do you have on your resume? And where do you see yourself when compared to your peers?” Max wondered what she would say. Would she speak highly of herself to try and advance her own status, or would she speak on behalf of others knowing that it may take focus away from her own exploits?
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:27 am
The young kage would express the responsibilities that being a head of the Kumo medical core. Hato was "untested", it was easy to see the the down sides of having someone inexperienced lead the medical core. The young woman knew something like this was going to be brought up, however she did find it hypocritical that a twelve year old was telling her about being 'untested'. Max was only a jonin level shinobi yet the leader of the village; he was a great example of why rank doesn't always matter in the world of leaders. 

"Of course, sensei. I knew the risks of taking lead in a major operation before I became a genin. However, I've matured and grown into a fine leader among my peers and I have not met anyone else with the skills I possess." She and Max were the only medical ninjas she knew about. There weren't many others in the village to even take the leadership role. 

Max explained that he knew her skills and that the help would be needed after become Raikage. However, some more examination of her skills were needed in order for Hato to take the mantle of leadership. Hato knew it might be a long shot but now Max knows a goal of hers. "Of course, I understand," Hato would say in a very understanding tone with not a single trace of hostility. It seems humble and innocent on the outside to be in charge of medical core, but a lot of information comes through that field. Medical records, mainly. 

Suddenly, Max would stand up and look out the window. He would stare at an Virulent solider and dialogue a bit,  “Out there are the tormented souls of the previous Raikage’s twisted experiments. I had intended to simply end their suffering in the most humane way possible. My predecessor might have been a monster, but his mastery over the medical arts and the human body was… well terrifying.”  Hato remembered on of the reasons of taking over as Raikage was righting the wrongs of Mort, the previous Raikage. His gross mortification literally rotted the city. The rot zombies were only one example of this horrible crime of nature

The young woman that his methods seemed harsh and gross however nothing below Hato. She couldn't really feel sorry for the souls like Max. Rather, Hato was fascinated with how something so complex was accomplished. What jutsu could have such an amazing effect. The vampire wouldn't mind getting her hands on some jutsu like that. 

Then, Max tells her about an exciting proposition, “I want you to try and figure out a way to revert them back, and reverse whatever sick mutations the Rot Lord caused. If you manage to do so, I will accept your mastery of the medical arts and can place you in that position of authority without any doubt of your skill.” Hato was internally overjoyed and she would say yes in a heart beat. Not only would it allow it her to look into the jutsu that caused the zombies but it would also get her the chance of become a leader of the medical core. However, she couldn't just accept without some thought, it would look suspicions. Hato would get up and grip her chin as she looked out at the same solider that Max had been looking at. She paused for a moment to make it seem like she was thinking. "I'll do it. Those poor unfortunate souls deserve a chance at life again." Hato would look warmly at her sensei. "Just tell me what I need to do get those people back."

Finally, the Lord told her that he had been looking at chunin exam results and was surprised that she would face off against the other villages. The young woman blushed and snickered as she thought back on Konokagure. "Well, I had to show off all the skills you taught me. I was so close on making it to chunin." She was still a bit bitter that her teammate had failed her when it came to the 2 v 2 match up. However, she did get to see a lot of interesting characters from Kirikagure, so it wasn't a total loss. 

Lord Max would ask on what other accomplishments has she done and where she saw herself enough her peers. "I wouldn't say I'm better than a lot of my peers, however I excel in a lot of areas than the people of even higher ranks. Also I've lead missions and an helped an orphanage for a period of time with a previous lover of mine." 

WC: 773
TWC;1354
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 am
Hato would seem to take the boys hesitation with stride. Though she may have been ahead of her peers, there was a lot for her to demonstrate before Max would figure she had been ready. The last thing he needed was to place his villages well being into the hands of someone not ready for such a burden. A child sitting on the throne was enough of an obstacle to overcome. If he started making hasty decisions it would be seen in a poor light, especially considering the obvious nepotism behind such a thing.

Of course, Hato would be on board with Max’s plan. Such was what he expected, and it relieved him to no end. If Hato could find out a way to reverse the damage that Mortarion had done to these poor souls it would not only prove her competence in the medical fields without any room for doubt, but it would also go a long way in lifting the spirits of his people and securing their faith in the young lord. Despite many people supporting him, there were just as many that looked upon the child Raikage and saw only that, a boy sitting on a seat designed for a man.

“I will assign shinobi to the task of rounding up those that were infected with Mortarion’s plague and bring them all to an isolated quarantine area. It will allow you to study them, test them, and if absolutely needed it allows us to safely purge them all at once without risk to anyone.” Max would say aloud, his words hanging low when speaking of purging them. At first, the boy fully expected this to be the outcome, but now that Hato would try her hand at a cure it created a glimmer of hope.

The Chuunin Exams were an important factor in determining if a shinobi was prepared to advance beyond Genin status, and while Hato might not have won she claimed she was close, and this information lined up with what the boy had read. “I am sure that you will succeed in future trials.” He would offer, hoping to encourage the young lady and not let her beat herself up over such a minor thing. “I assume you mean in the field of medicine?” Max would ask, wondering exactly what things she felt she excelled at. He knew that she was a skilled medic, but perhaps there was more to her than just this.

“So, would you be interested in taking part in a test of sorts? I seek to evaluate the Kumo shinobi and success in this testing may lead you the recognition you seek,” The boy would offer before adding, “And it would make you a much more likely choice for leading the medical core.”
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:19 am
Max explained to Hato that he would place some shinobi in charge of rounding up the victims of the plague and putting them in quarantine, that way they would be away from the people but not killed. She would then be able to have full access to research equipment and the space to study. Hato was pleased with these conditions. "Thank you. I can't wait to get started." Hato had a goal in mind now, almost like a side mission. Failure wasn't an opinion.

the Raikage was kind to think of these souls. Hato admired that, a little. A boy had a goal in mind and he wasn't just severing himself but others as well. It wasn't something the vampire could quite connect with however. She grew up having to raise herself without much outside help. His kindness also reminded her of Yukobo. He was just like Max. But he was dead due to his own bravery and selflessness. It was truly the arrogant's creed. 

The Raikage mistook herself praise and thought she just met that she excelled in just medicine. "I wouldn't say just medicine, sensei. I've been training my fighting style as well, making me formidable on the battle field, perhaps on better than a lot of my peers. The chunin exams were largely combat based rather than intelligent based." These were just her own observation however, some might say it's biased. 

Suddenly the topic of a test was brought up. Hato was curious and sat back down in her chair. He explained that this might even boost her recognition."A test? What kind of test did you have in mind? Like an evaluation?" It dawned on her that Max might be seeing her has someone that glorifies fame. It wasn't a totally bad flaw that he saw in her. 

WC: 301
TWC: 1655
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:29 am
So she would consider herself not only capable on the battlefield, but also more so than many of her peers? This was wonderful to hear, as Max expects great things from her, especially considering her confidence going in. "Yes, an evaluation would be what I am getting at. You show great promise, and your experience in the Chuunin Exams speaks a great deal. It is obvious you seek to advance your position in the village hierarchy." Max would say as he looks over to the woman across from him. "If you are indeed better than your peers, I would like to see you prove it. With the upcoming attacks, we all need to be battle ready. The genin have the least experience in combat, and so I wish to not only test them but also prepare them for whatever comes for us." 

The boy would smile, hoping that this would help Hato shine and with that find herself promoted. "I will be hosting an Exam of sorts. Rigorous combat training, and those that show the greatest promise will find themselves climbing the ladder and placed into more important roles." Max would clear his throat and then emphasize, "Key, leader roles." 
Jun Fuji
Jun Fuji
Citizen

Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:01 am
The lord explained that it was indeed what she suspected, an evaluation of the shinobi of Kumogakure. Max wanted to proof of the skills of others and this was the way he was going to do it. Hato understood this actually. Max hasn't seen everyone's skills and its hard to go off the words of a paper he didn't even write. The exams would show the leadership and combat skills needed to go up through the ranks. 

Hato also found it humorous that Max was really pushing at Hato to take this test, stating twice that the test would show her skills as a shinobi. "Alright alright, I get the picture." She wondered what he meant as roles for people. What kind of roles was he thinking about giving out? Hato would've asked but just then another question popped into her mind. "When is the trails taking place? And where?" If those were answered she would then ask, "What kind of roles are you thinking about handing? And is it going to be every shinobi or just the genin?"

WC: 179
TWC: 1834
Duncan Crawford
Duncan Crawford
Citizen

Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:28 am
"First and foremost, this will be a training exercise more than anything else. We need to get you folks combat ready for when the missing ninja finally attack." Max would state very clearly, emphasis on the word need. "Even as a field medic, if you can't defend yourself you won't find yourself being able to survive long enough to help anyone on the battlefield." The thought of losing people wasn't something he wanted to have in his head, but it was something that was likely to happen, especially if they were green. 

Max would then hold up a single finger, "It will be broken up into stages, the first stages being a series of fights between the Genin." Then the boy would lift the second finger, "Those that do well will then be tested against the more experienced Chuunin and Jounin." Of course, there was another part, but that would be a surprised for the participants. One never knows what might happen in war or even on a basic mission, so the lack of information will force them to adapt to the situation instead of preparing ahead of time.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum