Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Fateful Encounter: The Ragdoll and The Widow - Page 2 Empty Re: Fateful Encounter: The Ragdoll and The Widow

Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:48 pm
The shade would release a light chuckle when Alice gave her terms… she would join the original in his little game if he gave her power and treated her as a partner rather than a simple minion. The woman was amusing if nothing else, as it was obvious that she saw him as less of a partner and more of a stepping stone to power… yet for some reason seemed to expect him to treat her as something more? It didn’t matter much in the end, everyone was a simple piece in the originals game, some of them were just more valuable than others… and the original wasn’t one to sacrifice any of his playthings without good cause. Perhaps it was reading her wrong and she truly did want some true alliance with him, but that was very unlikely and it was best to expect the worst, especially from those that claimed to be allies. Its creator would find out in time, so it would simply give a nod as its answer, not seeing a reason to speak when it wasn’t needed. As it did so Alice would clap and mention it meeting her followers, quickly forming two seals with but one hand and summoning in four newcomers. None of them felt particularly powerful, but the pale shade hadn’t been expecting much after it became obvious that it was much more powerful than Alice herself, the leader of this little troupe.

The shortest of the lot was the first to speak, grumbling a question as he looked around to get his bearings. The clone would raise a single brow when his face turned a shade of white that seemed to match the originals, before doing a terrible job of lying when greeting the one that claimed to be his leader. Perhaps Alice had ‘recruited’ him in a less than pleasant manner, it would certainly explain that reaction… but it spoke rather poorly of Alice’s ability to gain allies. It wondered if she simply couldn’t be bothered to put on a mask of nicety when it came to recruiting those weaker than her… certainly possible but ultimately a poor strategy if that was the case. He would remain silent as the short one asked Alice who he was, simply waiting to see whether any of the other three had anything they wished to say. The cloaked one was the next to speak, simply inquiring about his identity before doing a poor job of whispering to his comrades, something that earned but a smirk from the scar faced clone. When the man gave the offhand remark that he could answer for himself the clone would release a deep chuckle, allowing its cold silver eyes to flick over to Alice for a moment before returning to the group that stood before it.

“I was wondering whether anyone would address me directly. I must say Alice, the short one is a terrible liar… what did you do to that boy to make him so terrified of you I wonder.” The clone would state with a cold look in his eyes, gazing clearly at the one that he was talking about all the while. It would be obvious to all that the clone didn’t care to hear why the man was scared in the least, it had simply pointed out the obvious fear because it had been that… obvious, so much so that was quite pathetic in the eyes of the chakra construct.

“My name is Kenshin Uzumaki, acting Kazekage of Sunagakure… although at the moment that title is about as empty as the shinobi forces of this village. The former forces of the village adorn the walls, those who fell to me in battle staked outside the gates to shown what happens to the weaklings that hide within their walls. Those that tried to flee from the battle, and those that simply hid and didn’t bother fighting in the first place… they are the ones on the crosses, left up here to suffer until their last breaths for their cowardice.” the clone of Kenshin would say, both introducing itself and giving the three a look into the mindset of the man that their ‘leader’ had allied herself with.

“Alice has decided to align herself with me for the time being, and seeing that the three of you are supposedly her subordinates I suppose that makes me your new superior.” The Uzumaki would say, his cold eyes scanning over the three as he continued to speak from his stone throne.

“... Is that what you were expecting me to say?” It would then ask, it’s eyes becoming much less cold as an amused smirk spread across its scarred face.

“Truth be told I care little whether the four of you join with me or not, Alice is the one that I made the deal with and I will not hold any of you to the same deal that I made with her. If any of you truly wish to leave I will allow you to do so… and my new partner will do the same. But, if you choose to stay I will offer you the very same thing that I have offered everyone else that has chosen to join with me.” The Ragdolls clone would say as it rose from its throne, smirking as a deep and sickly purple aura began wafting from his form like smoke.

“I offer you power. I am willing and able to help you grow stronger than you ever imagined, to guide you down the right path and turn you into true wolves among sheep.” The Immortals shade would then say, the monstrous killing intent of Kenshin filling the area the moment that the words left his mouth. It would vanish almost as quickly as it had appeared, but all the shade had needed was a demonstration of the originals power.

“So… what do you say? Interested in getting stronger?” it would then ask the four, same amused smirk still splitting its scarred face.

WC: 1004
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Fateful Encounter: The Ragdoll and The Widow - Page 2 Empty Re: Fateful Encounter: The Ragdoll and The Widow

Thu May 02, 2019 12:28 am
Of course the first noticeable thing about the summoned foursome would be the new one’s fear of her and an obvious lie. The fear was new, and she wasn’t quite certain she liked it considering she hadn’t caused it herself. Perhaps leaving Taishi in charge of this one was the wrong decision after all. What else had the grey brute taught the little fly she wondered?

”That isn’t my doing. He was quite chatty the last time we spoke. As well as either fearless, it seemed, or just plain stupid. This. This is new,” she would answer, waving her free hand at the momentary annoyance before returning it to her lap. The boy was more pathetic now than when she had left him, even if it seemed he had found a reason to live now.

With her focus returned to the newly summoned, the pale-faced demon would take over the reigns of the conversation and shed light on just who he was and what they were doing there. She felt no inclination to speak, choosing merely to listen to what Kenshin had to say. Her own aura flared to life instinctually as her new ally showed off his power. The Nara had not been prepared for the sheer force of it, even if it had only been for a moment. It had served to distract her from the ingrained order to let her minions leave unharmed if they chose to do so, but she wouldn’t press the issue. Even if they did choose to leave, the Ragdoll hadn’t said she couldn’t kill them afterward. She only had to let them go safely from this conversation.

With the promise of power if they stayed, or safe passage if they chose to leave, her one visible eye turned to each of the four in turn. There was no malice to be found there, only simple curiosity. What would each of them decide? Was this to be their final parting? Well, she supposed she would find out soon enough.
Levi
Levi
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16550

Thu May 02, 2019 10:18 am
It wasn’t so much as fear for those in front of him but rather a certain feeling of uneasiness when he noticed where they had arrived. In the area around them they were surrounded by lifeless bodies, the ones more mutilated than the other. From the looks of it, it would seem like the pale stranger was responsible for all of this. The world is filled with monsters and it looked like Levi came upon one yet again. But was this man born this way or had he experienced something gruesome that turned him into the monster that he is? The short Nara immediately thought about a quote he once heard before. “Why should I apologize for the monster I’ve become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.” Not that it really mattered to him, nor would he be able to change anything about it. Reality was that their little group was back together once more and it started to feel like “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly”.

With all of them now gathered together it was time for the pale man to formally introduce himself. “Kenshin Uzumaki” that name did sound familiar to Levi as a bell started to ring from where he had heard it before. If he wasn’t mistaken it was the name of the S-rank missing nin Alice had been looking for and it seemed like she had succeeded in finding him. Not only did she find him but from the sound of it they had formed some kind of alliance. Just as Levi thought, it was indeed Kenshin who was the cause of all the bloodshed that had taken place in Sunagakure. Going on about how he slaughtered each and every one of them, leaving those who were too afraid to fight on the crosses in front of them to suffer until their last breath, calling them cowards. It would give Levi and the others an idea on the man’s mindset.

Now it was finally time for the interesting part of the conversation as Kenshin started to reveal what he had planned for the four of them. Before he would get to it he claimed he actually couldn’t care less if they decided to join him or not. What you see is what you get. Maybe a bit cold, but also honest. And the Nara preferred honest men over flatterers who would go back on their word. There wouldn’t be much meaning to someone’s words if they would only break them afterwards. And of course they were free to go if they weren’t interested in joining him and no harm would come to them if they decided to do so as they would be allowed free passage. Knowing Alice she wouldn’t stand for it if they would leave and she would find a way to get them back anyway so his safest bet was to hear Kenshin out and possibly accept his proposition to work together.

But if they were to accept he would offer them power, making them grow stronger than they could ever imagine. “The right path? Wolves among sheeps? And what path would that be exactly?” Levi asked Kenshin what he considered the right path. While explaining his plans the pale man would demonstrate his killing intent as it filled the whole area after his last words had left his mouth. If these were the kind of people he would be running into and be surrounded by it surely couldn’t hurt to become stronger himself. “If it’s power you’re offering count me in. But you said so yourself, it’s clear you don’t need us, so what’s in it for you? Are you just doing it because you can or is there a bigger picture? What is your endgame? Our endgame.” Levi didn’t mean to offend Kenshin, he was just looking for the man’s true objective.

Regardless of Kenshin’s answer the short Nara had already made up his mind. “I can only speak for myself but consider me interested. If you’re willing to help me grow stronger I would certainly not mind following you.” All that was left now was to wait and see what the others decided to do.

(WC: 700, TWC: 992)
Cid
Cid
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Cid's Stats
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 56100

Mon May 06, 2019 3:34 am
The words spoke one thing, but the feel of the air spoke something completely different. This whole "leave if you want" thing stunk of a trap. Alice wouldn't let her "pets" go that easily, at least Taishi wouldn't think so.

Taishi would let Levi do the speaking here, the earthen brute simply looking around and wondering just what it was they would be getting themselves into. People on spikes? Unsightly, but not terrible. People being killed slowly via crucifix... that just wasn't natural. 

"I can say that I am willing to stick around and see if this place is better than it looks. I hope this isn't a normal thing..." He would say in regards to the torture.
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Ryalt’abi Shinkou
Citizen
Stat Page : Seiryuu~*
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 25800

Mon May 06, 2019 8:04 pm
Fuck. That's the only thing running through Ryal's mind as Kenshin spoke. The fierce stare of the Shinkou rivaled that of the scarred man, as well as the coldness however due to their unnatural state it was likely misconstrued if not completely lost. It seemed that there was a method to his apparent madness as well as a sense of humor. Ringo shifted his stance resting a hand on the hilt of his sword when the male said that Alice would let them go, he clearly didn't know her well. The right path eh? Yuumei would definitely think so but the golden eyed god was actually curious as to what the Uzumaki's plan is. The aura he emitted made it painfully obvious how evil he was yet Ryal knew he couldn't get stronger alone and how foolish it would be to pass up the opportunity to gain such a powerful ally.

While Ringo stood looking as he was ready to react to anything that might pop off Levi found his voice again. Not only was he bold enough to question the man he also couldn't be bothered to sit around a wait for the plan to be revealed. Taishi would speak before Ken could answer the Nara's questions, with half of them in agreement Ringo would look to the silent Ikki who would give a nod. "We're in too." He'd say plainly, there was strength in numbers so it wasn't time for him to go off on his own just yet.

WC: 251
Shin
Citizen
Stat Page :

Ryo : 0

Thu May 09, 2019 5:31 am
As the shade spoke the little one would begin to speak, questioning exactly what it meant when it mentioned leading them down the right path, but the half-bloods clone wouldn’t answer the question just yet, instead finishing up with the actions mentioned in the last past. After the demonstration the three were quick to agree to join, the little one asking more questions about his bigger picture, the cloaked one mentioning his hope that the crucifiction wasn’t a common thing, and the final two simply agreeing to join. The final two seemed to be the most interested in his offer of power if their quick acceptance was anything to go by, the cloaked one seemed to be the most ‘humane’ of the lot, and the little one seemed to be the most curious of his motives. Truly this was a ragtag band of misfits, brought together by the black widow that had wandered so casually into his web with the offer of an alliance. The clone of The Immortal knew that its creator would be greatly amused by what had transpired here today, and even more pleased at the new pieces that he had gained for his game.

“You asked what I consider ‘the right path’ to be… honestly it couldn’t be more simple, but I suppose I should explain since it is clear that you do not understand. There is only one thing that truly matters in this world… and that is strength. The strong do what they please, take what they want, and the weak will always suffer at their hands… they will always be victims; it is inevitable. The path that I will lead you down is a dark one and I make no effort to hide that from you… but should you travel this path I can assume you that you will become stronger than you ever imagined. You will grow strong enough to do whatever you desire, you will become strong enough to survive in this accursed world… but most importantly, you will become strong enough to choose your own path.” The clone would explain, all but guaranteeing that should they follow him they will gain the one thing that everyone truly desired… freedom. They had already chosen to accept the offer so this didn’t mean much, but he still felt the desire to answer the question that the smallest of the bunch had asked before he accepted the offer.

“As for your other question… amusement mostly, I gain nothing from helping any of you as you are currently, and I truly doubt that any of you will choose to stick around and help fulfill my goals once you are strong enough to be useful to my plans.” It would explain with a small smirk on its scarred face, giving the thoughts that both it and the original would share when it dispelled as there was no reason not to be truthful in this situation.

“My endgame though… I suppose there is no harm in telling any of you since everybody will find out soon enough. I know that saying I desire to rule the world will likely make me come off as insane, but in reality it is quite close to the truth. I aim to create an empire, one that is powerful enough to thrive in the chaos of this bloodsoaked world. Sunagakure is not the first of Kumogakure’s territories to fall by my hand but it is certainly the most significant… for their crown jewel to fall as easily as it did they must have grown weak, or at the very least complacent. Eventually their empire will be mine and once it is I will set my sights upon Kirigakure… upon the empire that is being created by the Mizukage. After that… I will set my sights upon the rest of the world, but by that point it is unlikely to be anybody powerful enough to stop me.” The clone would explain with a confident smirk on its scarred face, not a hint of insanity or mania on its face or in its demeanor as it sat upon its earthen throne almost radiating the confidence it felt in the originals ability to do exactly what it described.

“Alice, the original will meet with you later to discuss that extra bit of business we discussed, but for now all of you are free to go. Do not terrorize the people of the village, the original will need them on his side if he wishes to have a stable seat for his empire and he will be most… displeased if his authority was put in danger due to some being unable to control their bloodlust. You may run into some of the others that have chosen to join with me in the village, so do try to get along with them if you can. There are three of them, a man by the name of Kutari, a young woman by the name of Toshizou and another young woman named Amaterasu.” The clone would then say, rising from its earthen throne and walking towards the walls that overlooked the village.

“If any of you wish to be of use… kill the crucified shinobi and stake their corpses outside the gates and alone the grand staircase alongside the others.” It would then state, looking over its shoulder at the group and giving a small smirk to Alice in particular. It stopping her had been more to assert its power over her and now she would know that.

“Welcome to the empire.” It would say finally, before dispelling alongside its brothers on the roof of the Kazekage mansion, the memories of it and the natural chakra of its fellows flowing into the original as he entered the hospital with Namikaze.

WC: 962

[Exit]

TWC: 4173

3633 words towards Miasmic Embodiment, claiming (25% max stat discount(other 2367 words trained here))

540 words towards Miasmic Chakra, 1460 words remaining
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Wed May 15, 2019 1:25 am
Well this was certainly going to be more fun than she had thought. Alice’s one revealed eye was trained on her four companions now that the clone had dispelled itself.

”Well you heard the pale-faced demon. The city is yours,“ she said, spreading her arms to emphasize her words. ”Do what you want here, without terrorizing the villagers. Since you all decided to stay, I’ll be making use of you more often from here on out. For now, though, I suggest you find Toshizou, Amaterasu, and Kutari. I want you to help each other get stronger and find a way to work together. What’s coming next will probably be very dangerous. I’ll find you if I need you. Until then, try not to die.”

A few quick hand seals and a flash of crimson light and the rogue Nara was gone.
[exit]
TWC: 2,701
13 stats
1,217 to finish learning sage mode
1484 toward Alice’s Storeroom puts it at 2,190/3,000
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Wed May 15, 2019 10:34 am
Can you link me your store room?
Levi
Levi
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 16550

Wed May 15, 2019 10:46 am
The Ragdoll wasn't opposed to answering Levi's question about the right path as he began to explain what he considered something to be the right path. Listening how Kenshin went on about how strength is the only thing that matters in the world and how the strong were able to do as they please the little Nara could find truth in such a statement. It was true that the weak were the ones suffering from the actions of the strong ones since they weren't able to do anything about it. Kenshin assured them that now they had chosen to follow him he would make them stronger. Strong enough to attain anything they desired, to survive and most importantly, to choose their own path. There wasn't really anything in the world that Levi desired but he became pretty attached to his survival so it wouldn't hurt growing stronger so he wouldn't need to depend on anyone else. As for choosing his own path, the world was a messed up place so he lived day by day, accepting whatever came on his way. 

The scarred man's clone would then reveal his endgame. He started talking about ruling the world, explaining how he wanted to create a powerful empire. An empire that had set its sight on Sunagakure, Kumogakure and would then find his way onto Kirigakure. Once those had been taken Kenshin was planning on claiming the rest of the world. It sounded like the words from a mad man. Maybe the Ragdoll was really mad, or maybe he was just confident in his chances of succes. But the thing Levi knew for certain was that he wanted to be on the right side when things were going to take off. And so he decided to follow Kenshin and the others, even though he might be following a mad man. But there were enough examples of mad men coming to power, so why wouldn't Kenshin be able to? 

It was then time for the clone to take his leave, but not before he would tell the others they should look out for his companions, two young women named Amaterasu and Toshizou, and a man going by the name of Kutari. Seemed like their little group was going to be expanded quite a bit. But Levi was relieved he wasn't the only one who decided to follow Kenshin, so maybe there was more meaning to his words than he originally thought. As he was about to leave the Ragdoll mentioned they could put themselves to use by getting rid of the bodies and those who were still alive. Clean up duty, why not. It wouldn't be the first lives the Nara was taking and he wanted to put some people out of their misery by ending their suffering. Grabbing his Bo staff Shiruetto he walked over to the ones screaming out in pain. With a swift and powerful swing he ended their lives, as his actions were followed up by the sound of cracking skulls. Merciful to the younger ones and women he would slowly put his hand on their mouth and nose as he watched how they peacefully went as their life was leaving their body and their hearts stopped beating. 

Welcome to the empire, indeed.

(Exit)
(TWC: 1535)
Claims: 
- 1000 towards Crushing Blow (C-rank)
- 500 towards Bull Rush (D-rank)
- 7 stats
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Wed May 15, 2019 12:09 pm
Approved Levi!

Also, love your new Avatar and signature <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum