Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 139050

It’s all ways about the money [P] Empty It’s all ways about the money [P]

Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:51 pm
“I can’t tell you how much everything in the world is worth, but I can tell you, is nobody is gonna question their own worth before questioning others.”

Ganki Sakura

Among the mountains, the highest of such in the bear country, the clouds swayed above, the heaviest below. Carriages of such, pulled by great brown steeds climbed along the earth that was freshly carved into a walk way. Above, were birds of great size soaring near, guiding them if the pathway wasn’t an obvious indicator. Every now and then people need help, especially the community hires. The giant beast flap their wings with powerful sweeps, as they led into what was known as the Thunder Bird Sanctuary.

They all carried supplies, large planks of timber, and a great many things. What they all had in common, was a similar company logo, a house hold name. Upon most reaching the top, the riders are displayed a vast grassy valley, enclosed by large mountains far and near. The location itself was bewildering, how such a pretty large piece of land could reside in such a secluded location. There were works present already, greatly accepting the overtime provided by their M.O.D. Working across the land away from their families did warrant such. Some worked slower to than most, some even worked even less, and it was all to get at the man. That’s how things worked evidently, everyone always blaming the man for their troubles. As everyone hired on to this contracted job continued working at their own pace, a man is seen under a large towering hut, shielding him and a few of the large birds from the sun. Closing in, a much smaller bird makes his way, hover downward at an angle till finally perching itself on top of the wide rosewood podium. It looks up towards the man behind the podium, revealing it to be none other than Ganki Sakura.

“You know, when we asked you to build us a giant hut, we didn’t expect to get a whole makeover. We like to keep things…, what’s the word, traditional”, Ozai said, while stretching its wings. Ganki, shuffling through blue sheets of papers what resembles blueprints, looks over to, Ozai, more specifically his talons. “Whoa! What’re you doing, that’s rosewood. I don’t need you scratching up my imports”, he immediately drops what he is doing, grabs a plastic cup and a coaster from the bottom of the podium, and places them both on top of the podium, respectively. Ozai hops onto the cup reluctantly.

“Rosewood? How…, how did you even get that here…” Ganki retorts…

“Seals man… how else am I gonna beat customs… and, also… Ha! You thought I was going to perform manual labor?! Nah man, I’m good.

Ozai, ponders about, Ganki’s answer, coming into realization as to how he was about to gather so many workers here in such little time. Only those who signed the Thunder Bird Contract could enter these lands, much less know it’s location. “You know, I wanted you to do this so you could get yourself back into shape, to help you with your training. By the way, hows that training coming along anyway?

Ganki looks down, rubbing his abdominal area were the abs he once had, which he worked so hard for, were no more. Missing his once slim well toned figure, he chooses the route of the old and mature man. “Well..., in my many...., many experiences. It’s the technique and knowledge that get you the call back, not the looks”, Oazi, knowing Ganki all too well, knew he was going off topic, and didn’t bother to entertain him, he simply stood still with a blank stare towards him.

Ganki then backs away from the podium and lines himself up with the two giant birds in the Background. “As for the me training...”, and remains perfectly still, recalling all of his previous training back when he was a jounin. His eyes somewhat darken, with faded black rings along around his eyes to follow. He thinks about what was to come when he finishes his time here. He feels that Sakura Corp could bring out the next big thing..., again.

“Yeah, I think I’m getting back into things”, he said with a crooked greedy smile. The markings soon fade away, returning him back to his normal self.

“I mean, you should get back into things rather quickly, you have used  the highly coveted Sage mode a few times before in the past. I don’t know how you mysteriously forgotten how to use it, but then again, you’re you...” he said sarcastically.

>.>

((Closed, 752 words towards Nature Chakra Proficiency.))
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

It’s all ways about the money [P] Empty Re: It’s all ways about the money [P]

Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:41 am
Can't approve that claim bud, you only have 1 C rank Ninjutsu, and no summons. Gotta get yourself another C rank nin.
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:51 pm
Oh wow, I thought the lightning jab counted since it was ninjutsu/tai, alright lol.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:53 pm
It does, it's the only C rank nin you have lol
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:57 pm
Lulz, I’m trippin. Thanks
Couldn’t see what chakra absorption was...

Last edited by Ganki on Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:58 pm
No problem

Lemme know when you edit the claims
Ganki
Ganki
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:18 pm
Alright, I bought the summoning tech using some left over WC and one 25% off coupon. Everything should be good now lol.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:41 pm
I...see no claims for said jutsu? o_O Anywhere?
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen

Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:19 am
Approved Ganks, sorry bout that.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum