Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Yesterday at 10:05 pmAkabayashi TerumiSigned, Sealed, Delivered.Yesterday at 9:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 7:47 pmYouta ShinkouFar Away Yesterday at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunYesterday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Yesterday at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityYesterday at 1:23 amTori Jintaro
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Howl
Howl
Citizen
Stat Page : Howl's Fat Stats
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 500

Take me to your leader! Empty Take me to your leader!

Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:16 pm
Entering From

Ita made his way from the burial grounds to the center of town where the Hokage’s building resides keeping his chakra presence to a bare minimum. The streets here were much more livey compared to those near the Uchiha district and burial grounds, Ita thought to himself. The weather was beginning to make a turnaround as well. It was no longer raining, and the sky had started to clear up, allowing for the setting sun to once more cast its warmth upon the village. 

Ita did his best to keep his head down and hidden beneath his hood as he maneuvered through the crowds. The boy now neared the center of town and could see the rather large building before him, lifting his gaze so that the sun would cause his pale complexion to glow. Ita decided he would enter the building to hold audience with the Hokage so that he could make sense of what had happened not too long ago (in reference to the invasion). He was in search of guidance, but was that what he was going to find inside? 

It was 6PM and Ita now stepped foot past the threshold of the building. He would then navigate the corridors like he had done many times before. Now that he was inside the building he would remove his hood allowing his face to show. Ita would then make his way to the upper level where the Hokage’s office was located. Upon arriving, he would be greeted by a secretary, presumably the Hokage’s, since she was stationed just outside her office.

The rather plump women would perk up as Ita entered the room, as though she was not expecting any visitors. He couldn’t tell if she was busy, or just acting like it because of her reaction. His eyes shifted to the name tag on her desk, “Miko-“, he read the first few letters. “I apologize for not scheduling a meeting before hand, but I was hoping that I could meet with the Hokage. Is she in?” Ita would say, in a smooth and calm manner. It wasn’t hard for him to be charming. Being 18 and of Uchiha decent, meant the boy was nothing short of gorgeous. As he finished his request, Ita’s eyes scanned the room once around to establish that they were indeed alone. Miko face turned bright red, due to either Ita’s good looks or the nature of his question.

“Sorry, but she’s not in right now.” She said. Ita’s eyes examined her as she made her response, almost fumbling on her words, but still getting them out straight in the most believable manner she could. However, to a trained eye, Ita knew that something was odd. “Do you know when she’ll return? I can always wait.” The boy said, motioning to one of the chairs in the vicinity. “No!” she explained. The urgency behind her answer, part because she knew that Risako would not be returning anytime soon and part being that it was almost time for her to leave and she didn’t want to get stuck working later than she had too. After all, it was date night.

There is was. Ita now looked deeply into her eyes in order to extract the information. It was up to her if she was going to give it to him willingly or not. “She won’t be back anytime soon. It’d be best you come back in a few days. She is on important Hokage business.” Interesting. He thought, turning his gaze to break eye contact with her. Miko felt a sigh of relief as the imposing threat to her getting out on time was hopefully leaving.

Ita then returned his eye contact with the women, “One more thing before I go Miko-“the women returning her attention to the shinobi. Ita’s eyes would swirl and his sharingan would manifest. Capturing the women in his sharingan genjutsu, her pupils would dilate as though she was lost in a trance. “Where did you say the Hokage was going again?” Ita finished his inquisition.

The now emotionless women before him would say in a monotoned voice, “Lady Hokage has left to the land of Iron to meet with other village leaders.”

Now that Ita had gotten what he so desired, he would say with a smirk, “Thank you, Miko.” As the last word left his lips, Ita’s body would begin to swirl with his eyes being the origin of such a technique. In just moments the interaction had started and ended and after Ita slipped back into Kamui, Miko regained her consciousness without any recollection of their meeting or conversation.

Fully regaining consciousness, Miko would grab her head and sigh. “That was weird... Did I just fall asleep? I must be working too hard!” and just then a small alarm would ring, signaling the end of her shift.

twc: 810 

Claim 2,208+810=3k/3k for Rain Tiger

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ita on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Take me to your leader! Empty Re: Take me to your leader!

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:11 pm
The sky was burning. The bright orange color of dusk painted a beautiful scene in the Fire Country as the sun set, and dusk quickly approaching. Soon it would be washed away into a dark blackish blue color as rain clouds started to form. Allegro Uzumaki had just finished his last mission for the day, another success, as expected. He had just exited the building and was waiting outside of the Hokage's building for the rest of his teammates to wrap up at the mission assignment desk on the other side. He stood under the building's awning to shield himself from the rain. Lately, they had been tackling tough missions without the help of their team leader, Kinzoku. This was because the jounin had recently received something of a promotion. While the Hokage was away on official, confidential business, Kinzoku was to be the acting Hokage. Kinzoku had briefed Team 7 on what his new duties would mean for the team. Until Risako sama returned, the Hokage's building would be on lockdown with the exception of the mission assignments office. Allegro looked up at the top floor from where he was standing, wondering how Kinzoku was adjusting to the new task at hand. The Uzumaki knew that this rule was most likely set into place because of a stunt he himself had pulled in his early days as a genin. Moreover, as his sensei and role model, Kinzoku had charged Allegro with the duty of making sure a similar incident NEVER happened again, or else.

Eventually, the dark skinned shinobi would see a hooded man approaching the very same entrance he was standing at. Knowing that this entrance was closed off, Allegro found it strange that the strange man was making his way in this direction. Before he reached 10 meters of the boy, Allegro would call out "Yo! This side of the building is closed off, ya dig? If you're here to report for a mission, the entrance is on the other side." 

Having interrupted the man from entering the building, the genin smiled warmly, expecting no ill intention from a fellow shinobi of the leaf. The longer he studied the appearance of the man before him, the more suspicious Allegro would find it that he was going out of his way to hide his face. The longer it took the ninja to reply, the sooner Allegro would be on his guard, uneasy about his intentions. He looked around the strange man's person to try and find an emblem or symbol of some kind, to better help identify who he was. Perhaps he belonged to a clan, or truly was an employee here in the building. The only way he would know for sure was by waiting to hear his answer.

[Interrupting whatever this is...]
Anonymous

Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:58 pm
It was time for shinoskay to take his pilgrimage, he had prepared and planned, he had spoken to the kage before the chuunin exams and stayed long enough to participate in the exams. With the Exams over though, it was time to take the journey to deliver the strange metapod creature he had to where ever it had needed to get to. From what he had gotten with where the giant moth flew off to and what he was able to decipher from the strange pod thing, he needed to head to a mountain to the south west, it was a little ways treck but he had grown strong and fast so he was confident he could handle it.

His first task, before leaving, was to make one more stop at the administration building, he knew the kage was out but there may have been a note or something... not like he mattered like that... but he wanted to make sure there wasnt some all call or some craziness first.

He would be making his way across the roof tops, as was his way of travel, when he came across Koaru questioning a guy in black robes... this looked odd so Shinoskay took a step back, the sound would refract from the roof tops, as well, so it would be hard to hear him. For now, he would just watch and wait... once Koaru's odd situation was resolved then Shinoskay would continue to the front of the building. Shinoskay crouched low, his hands on the edge of the building while his feet where in a lunge like position behind himself so that he could make himself as low a profile as possible while still been able to see the situation. He was watching Koaru, studying their reactions, as that would be the tell for the situation. Thankfully, as show by the Rock Clone forming, the building he was on was made of earthen material. If he was noticed then he would activate Surface walking and slowly begin to sink into the earthen surface of the building as it began to turn to sand around him, without losing its structural shape or integrity, to accept him into itself. It would be thick enough that on the other side, an empty room of an unoccupied office space, would not end up been what welcomes him instead of the roof. He could easily enter into the roofing
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:32 am
Unfortunately, Ita would not be seducing any thick secretaries today, or not yet anyways. His stroll to the front door of the Hokage’s office would be stopped short by a dark-skinned shinobi with a rather peculiar way of speech. Stopping just 10 meters short of the boy, he would pull his hood back, continuing to walk closer until they were within 5 meters of each other, because 30 feet was a bit too far for a conversation, right? By doing so, Ita allowed for his shoulder length, jet black hair to fall backwards against the middle of his back in a pony tail. The pale complexion of his face and soft eyes would also now be present to him as well. As he neared, the boy informed him that this entrance was closed and that if he had business here, to report to the mission station on the other side of the building. Ita sighed upon hearing the sad news. He wasn’t going to get to meet with the Hokage today after all.

“Closed? What for?” Ita would ask, assuming the person blocking his way would have some sort of knowledgeable explanation as to why this interaction was even happening. Ita needed answers, and he wasn’t going to get them like this. Waiting for his answer, the Uchiha would examine him, taking note of his quiet impressive chakra presence. Ita remained to keep his suppressed. If the dark-skinned shinobi did not offer any information that was useful, Ita would say, “How silly of me. I always get the entrances confused. I was indeed in search of a mission, something interesting hopefully.” He would say. “You look pretty strong. Care to join me?” Ita would inquire- only if the boy declared that he was indeed a shinobi. If he decided to reveal any further information as to why the entrance was closed, then he would pick his brain further. For now, he maintained the 5 meter distance and waited patiently for what he had to say.
wc: 335
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:08 am
The jounin unhooded himself ten meters in front of Allegro to make his attentions more apparent, putting the young Uzumaki at ease. Ita had trademark black hair that he had tied into a pony tail. As he continued his approach, the ninja sighed, expressing his disappointment. Allegro made sure to study his appearance well. After hearing his question, Allegro responded with, "Hmmm...Beats me!" and a small shrug of his shoulders and a rather goofy smile on his face. 

Eventually, after seeing that he would not get any valuable information out of Allegro, Ita continued the conversation. Allegro raised an eyebrow when the jounin confirmed that he was indeed a shinobi and simply forgot where the mission assignment office was. As far as appearances went, he could tell that Ita was older than him by at least several years, and could assume that Ita was his superior in rank. Out of curiosity, Allegro would try and get a feel for his chakra. It was only fair, since Ita seemed to be assessing the Uzumaki's strength for himself. To the genin's surprise, he could not sense a drop of chakra coming from the jounin. How strange. At the prospect of joining the sketchy dark haired man on a mission, Allegro would pause for a moment and scratch the few strands of hair on his chin. He loved missions, and ultimately could not resist such a tempting offer.

"Hmmm....okay sure. My name's Allegro Uzumaki, the grooviest ninja in town, at your service. What did you say your name was, again..?" Allegro would wait for a reply with an eyebrow raised. After removing his hood, the jounin was being rained on pretty heavily, and his rich dark hair would be laden with water almost immediately. After hearing the ninja's reply, Allegro would make a point to explain the nature of his missions as of late, since the Hokage had stepped out of the village on official business. He would look to the sky above, as if seeking wisdom on the very matter.

"As a genin, I've only been assigned to local missions lately. Apparently there's a shortage of ninja in the village at the moment, on account of most of them being away on missions."
Anonymous

Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:39 pm
Shinoskay watched the situation up until he saw Koaru consent to a mission, it seemed odd to the young genin that someone would guard a spot just to agree to someone offering a mission in lieu but then for as much as he knew allegro he also had to confess to himself that he DIDNT know allegro. He demonstrated a cool head and a sound dedication but was the goofy thing an act or was it real? Shinoskay himself had a strong propensity for manners but overall he was always second and triple guessing himself as well as constantly angry so he knew the outside appearance of a person doesnt neccessarily need to match the inside of a person.

The boy, at this point, decided it was best to continue on and so he would stand up, no longer worried about been quiet, and would begin making his way across the rooftops to skirt to the front of the building where the actual entrance was.

If all went well, he would skid down along reinforced shingles and poles set up just for this purpose before touching ground where he would then begin making his way into the building... and into the halls towards the kage's office. Assuming that nothing along this way occured to warrant a shift in actions, the boy would end up in miko's office where he would inquire about any notes from the kage or any important all calls he would need to answer to or deal with as he was ready to leave and wanted to make sure he didnt skip out on anything on his way out.
Howl
Howl
Citizen

Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:24 am
Unfortunately, the shinobi in front of him offered no relevant information- meaning he was either low in ranking or not in the loop. On the contrary, it was his duty not to so willingly give out such information, so Ita guessed he understood. Since they were also standing in broad daylight in one of the busiest areas of the village, Ita thought it best not to sharingan him. Ita studied the mans face nonchalantly. He could tell that the boy was trying to read him, just as Ita had read him, but to no avail. This pleased Ita.

Allegro would go onto introducing himself as the “grooviest ninja in town”, which was something Ita could respect. “My name is Ita Uchiha.” He would say with a smile. It seemed that the boy was almost as smooth as him since Ita had never mentioned his name to begin with. Allegro would then proceed to inform Ita that there was a shortage of shinobi in the village as of recent. Ita guessed that’s why he was being assigned a squad of genin, so he could prime them for future invasions. It wasn’t necessarily the type of mission or responsibility he wanted but he guessed it wouldn’t hurt in the mean-time.

Before Ita would continue, he would notice a rather clumsy ninja traveling roofs, eventually making his way to the roof of the Hokage’s building. Today was beginning to become rather interesting and entertaining Ita thought to himself with a smirk. Refraining from reacting, he would allow Allegro to address the situation, since he was so adamant about stopping people from entering the building. “It looks like you have a Job to do Allegro. It was nice meeting you though. When you are up for a real mission, seek me out. It’s not hard to find me… just follow the black birds.” With that, Ita would focus his attention on the person on the roof who would now be attempting to enter through the window. Although he had said his goodbyes, Ita would remain where he was because he wanted to see how this would play out.  
Midori
Midori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:58 pm
Cho stood in the shadows of the long winding corridor that led to the Hokage's office via Miko's front desk. For the first time in what seemed like forever, Cho's mind was at ease; a moment of mental clarity and peace while the heavy rain hammered the sturdy roofs of the building. Her arms were folded  and she fidgeted with the tip of her long, intricately braided hair. She had taken the long way around, through a hidden passage way that connected to the Mission Assignment office. She had an oppointment with a certain man in the building. Top secret stuff. She was ordered not to be seen when she came here. With a few minutes remaining until her appointed time was upon her, the silence was broken by her goofy former teammate. 

"Oh, it's just you. Shinoskay..."

The Aburame grilled the boy as if her sacred ground had been tarnished by a plague. Cho wondered what business he had here at the Hokage's office, but Cho wasnt really surprised. All Shinoskay seemed to do was snoop. That aside, Cho did also notice how much stronger the genin appeared to have become. It looks like butting into all of those threads was starting to pay off (in terms of total word count). Cho turned her nose to him and would turn to face the office where both of them were seemingly headed. The two ninja would arrive together, with Cho pacing slightly faster than him, and each wait their turn to speak with Miko. At some point along the way, a lone black moth had crawled free from Cho's thin top and fluttered out of the same entrance that Shinoskay had entered from. All the while, Cho would be sure to keep an eye of Shinoskay to make sure she didn't embarrass her, or the rest of the genin class with his typical shenanigans. Even though Cho had sent the moth to act as surveillance, perhaps the moth could also serve as a signal that would put Allegro at ease regarding the "job" he apparently had to take care of.

350 WC
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:32 am
Ita returned the courtesy of an introduction and a smile, which Allegro  appreciated. Though he could not get a good reading on Ita’s chakra level, which he assumed was due to his ability to suppress it (a well known jounin level skill), Allegro did sense another chakra presence. There was a broad awning that shielded Allegro from the rain, and also from viewing the ninja that was slithering his way into the Hokage’s building. However, he could sense Shinoskay’s presence, and also Cho’s from deeper within the building. Allegro could see that Ita was observing what was likely to be Shinoskay, and gave a sigh and a scratch to the back of his head. He rustled the thick red dreadlocks on his head as he let out a nervous chuckle. 

“It looks like you have a Job to do Allegro. It was nice meeting you though. When you are up for a real mission, seek me out. It’s not hard to find me… just follow the black birds."

Ita wasn’t wrong. Kinzoku was surely busy and flooded with paperwork that needed to be completed on the day to day for the village. There were dozens of clearances needed at the Kage level that help continue the natural flow of development in what was the most abundant village in the world. So for Kinzoku to be distracted with the odd requests of his fellow genin would be an unwanted extra variable. At the very least, Allegro would like to go verify that their business in the building was official. The Uzumaki was calm, and did not really move from his position. This might come to a surprise to Ita, who was slyly waiting for the genin to leave his post, leaving the Uchiha to be free to wander inside as he originally intended. A black moth fluttered past their periphery of view just as Allegro raised a single index finger and pressed it gently against the skin just behind his ear. 

‘Sensei….you have guests. Shinoskay, Cho Aburame, and Ita Uchiha’

A message was sent upstairs to the big boss without any movement in the Uzumaki’s lips. The strong telepathic link between teacher and student had proven useful many times before, whether it be for missions, training, or strengthening their bond as comrades. Today was no exception. When the message was conveyed, Allegro would finally respond out loud to Ita’s farewell, granting him an honorific how of his head. He would wait for the Uchiha to turn and leave, and only interrupt Ita’s exit if Kinzoku responded with the affirmative for Ita to go ahead upstairs. 

“Likewise, Ita senpai! We’ll link soon. Keep it groovy, yo!"
Anonymous

Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:45 pm
Shinoskay didn't actually have any intentions of making it all the way into the kage's itself, since he thought the kage was out, but when he came upon Cho in the hallways to the Miko's office he couldn't help but realize Kinzo would be somewhere in the building... maybe in the office since Cho was in the hallway leading to said office.

The things this boy encounters, he may not be very good at drawing intel from talking but he finds out a hell of a lot by accidentally ending up in the right place at the right time. Granted, when you are just active and always on the move then it isnt hard to run into a thing or two going on.

What the boy noticed right away, though, was that Cho seemed flustered, upset, but not nearly the same strong willed and indignant person she was before the Aburame gathering. Her usual 'you are nothing but fodder to me' presence, it was almost eary to not see it and it lent a strange apprehension for Shinoskay, what was going on, what did he stumble into this time? After he saw her, and she reacted as if he had ruined some hide and go seek game, he then made a nervous glance to the door leading to Miko's office, the door that one had to go through before making way to the Kage's door, and then back to Cho. His mask, thanlfully, hid his confusion.

Then he noticed the black moth cast from her towards his direction, for a brief heartbeat he tensed with the fear that she was making some kind of attack, he wouldnt want to fight his teammate but he would defend himself... and then the Moth just fluttered on passed him like he wasnt even there, the held breath would just as quickly escape his mouth before he then relaxes and looks once more to the door "Cho, wha-" she turned and made her way on... he was really getting fed up with her dismissing him like this.

He would quickly dash up to catch up to her before hooking his fingers across her bare shoulder to stop and turn her "cho, wait." His words were firm, but soft at the same time... almost a loud whisper that sounded insisted and serious. Each syllable was sharp, directed, but spoken low enough that it wasn't jarring. No sooner then he had reached out and took hold of her shoulder though, he saw the image of Higuto holding her while Yen and the new heir monologued to the young ex heiress. This image caused him to snap his hand back, the words already escaped his mouth and he knew he had already probably triggered the same memory for her, but he now drew an apprehensive facial expression, hidden under his mask, as well as posture.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum