Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]

Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:43 pm
“Oh ok. This is not for me to meddle in.” Nero thought, as soon as Hayate stepped into Asami’s line of sight, and Asami blushed. With a swift but subtle move, Nero was now standing in the corner of the building, facing the street that started there. He looked to the people in the street, nodding occasionally. “Ugh. I should’ve seriously calculated my move better there. Why did I get myself into this situation? Why am I stuck in the middle of a 15-year old love battle* Love battle? Pretty sure that’s a thing.3”. He tried his best not to listen in on the conversation, but he couldn’t help but hear some of what Hayate said. “Ah. Almost killing each other…”. He sighed, “Love at 15… Guess this kinda brings me back... To the good old days.”. Then he started walking in the direction he was looking at, and walked straight forward, until he would reach somewhere he wanted to be.

[TWC: 2209, 1333 on mission
876WC left
Claiming, 
mission rewards,
4 stats,
385 words towards Wind Release: Chakra Blade
111 words towards Yuki Physiology 
1713 words towards Ice Release: Ice Ball ]

Last edited by Nero Yuki on Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]  - Page 2 Empty Re: Tour Guides Extraordinaire [P]

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:03 pm
Gary approved

Nero, if your twc is 2209 you can claim 5 stats instead of 4 if you want.
Yamato Tanaka
Yamato Tanaka
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Glorious Evolution
Remove Fūinjutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 24500

Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:31 pm
[Um, claims adjusted (for jutsu), but I think I can just claim 4 stats, since only 876 words are outside of the mission quota]
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:38 pm
Alright, approved my guy
Hayate
Hayate
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:33 pm
Out of his periphery he noticed Asami end her bow, and Hayate ended his as well, to find Asami's searching eyes and questioning words to fall on air instead of the older genin.  Nero had take the opportunity to vanish.

So it was going to take some time.  That was fine, he had expected that.  There was a lot to forgive, the gulf he had created was a wide one.  He didn't expect his words to instantly change anything, and he was prepared to serve dutifully next to the chuunin, regardless of if her words were swift rebuke or forgiveness.  But it felt good to at least get it out, so he could focus again.

Still, the tension was palpable, now that Nero had left and it was just the two of them.  Regardless of how fine she said it was...time was definitely in order.  Hayate scratched the back of his neck, where blond hair met skin, a spot usually covered by half mask.

"Sorry I've... got to go.  Stuff to do at home.  But it looks like Nero's gone ahead, I'm sure you could still catch him.  I'll catch you soon."

He turned to go towards his house.

"Sorry.  And... thanks."

=============
EXIT
=============

TWC 2155

1334 to complete the mission is succeeded.

Claiming
2k ryo from mission (puts me at 10k)

Going on a buying spree
2750 ryo to buy Chakra Stabilizer from the New Kiri Tech Store
2000 ryo to buy Fuuma Shuriken from the Kiri Shop
1500 (3x500) ryo to buy 3x Explosive Tag from the Kiri Shop
500 ryo to buy Ration Pill from the Kiri Shop
500 ryo (2x 250) to buy 2x shuriken from the Kiri Shop

This totals 7250 ryo. Using the WC to reduce this by 2xwc, so -4310
This leaves 2940 ryo to be paid out of my new 10k

New ryo total: 7060
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:33 am
Approved my guy
Asami Miyamoto
Asami Miyamoto
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 61635

Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:16 pm
"Oh...sorry...yeah," Asami sputtered out. "See ya around, I guess..."

Having just spoken to the air, not Nero, her face flushed a deeper color or red. Thankfully, Hayate had already turned to go making the girl's embarrassment a private one. Though, as she wound her way back home, she found her relative solitude invaded by the reoccurring thoughts of Hayate's words. They stayed with her on an unending loop and only ceased to bother her when she slipped into a restless sleep that same evening.

[Exit]
Damon
Damon
Citizen
Stat Page : The Tengu
Genjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 44150

Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:24 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum