Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsToday at 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 32%
15 Posts - 20%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Morgan Le Fay
Morgan Le Fay
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Unfinished Business Empty Unfinished Business

Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:38 am
Clutter, clattering, clambering noises circled the young girl, Morgan feeling groggy and misshapen. She wanted to drown out the noise of the world and remember back on the events of the night prior. Long hair and the sensations of warmth against her smaller frame, Kamiko was so kind to such a terrible girl like herself. Even allowing her to drink blood from her? How could one be so accepting as to allow someone to do that, do sip from your veins like it were but second nature?

Morgan didn't really get much time to dwell upon those thoughts when she entered into a tavern within the Black Market. Seedy, Dark and smelling of alcohol - all too familiar to some of the places she'd stopped by on her way from Kumogakure. As Morgan approached the bar counter, she had begun to smile and ask the Bartender just for some water. She wasn't yet old enough to drink properly, though she knew plenty had taken it upon themselves to try alcohol at years much younger than she was now.

That smile was quickly interrupted by the man next to her grabbing hold of her wrist. "Ey' you're that girl that was all covered n' blood and scared. You spilled my drink on me when you bumped inta' me a few days ago. You gonna pay for that lost booze, eh?!" Despicable and roguish, the man was several inches taller than her, resting around 6 feet even with two men behind him both snickering at her current situation.

Did they think she was just a weak target, just because she appeared so young? Kamiko was right, deep down Morgan knew that to be true but she didn't want to admit how wretched humanity was at it's core. There were people like her, benevolent individuals that cared for others and those like these men that cared more for the bliss that came from the bottom of a filled glass. "I won't be paying you a single coin." Morgan only hammered in the fact that she was serious about that rebuff by allowing her claws to stab into his gripping arm, causing gashes to open up and the man to tumble right out of his chair, releasing her wrist.

"Don't just stand there you idiots, get her!" The man called out, clutching his palm around his wounded arm that refused to stop bleeding. The stench of blood, it was sickening - it was no where near the quality that she'd experienced from Kamiko's wrist. That woman was pure, these men were tainted by both their twisted ideology and the poison they wrought through living such debauched lives. 

Her anger was as swift as her body, crimson eyes shimmering through the gale-like movement of her lithe frame. Using the stool next to her she climbed it with just a leap to avoid one of the men and jump down atop the other. The next few moments were a blur to the room, the young girl hanging off the back of the man she'd jumped onto with her sharp nails pressing against the man's throat. As the man shivered and quaked, asking for his 'boss' to help him, the other two just watched. 

"Unless you want to be covered in this man's blood, you'll do what I say. You will forget that little 'incident' with the drink and never come near me again. You won't even make eye-contact with me or acknowledge me unless I greet you first. You will leave this tavern right now after I release this man or else you will be next to meet with my claws... or better yet."

With a grin, the young girl opened her mouth, displaying her teeth which had sharp canines. The teeth only further solidified the thoughts of the men witnessing her actions; Morgan was a monster. After the men, the one with claws at his neck excluded, nodded their heads in unison Morgan released the third man from the clutch of her digits and he fell to his knees. The two friends of the almost sliced third man helped him up onto his feet and quickly high-tailed it out of the tavern, knocking into a few patrons along the way.

Her grin faded, eyes glancing to the clawed hands she had and memories of the night prior swelled to the forefront. Would Kamiko have let those men go with their lives or would she have punished them for threatening her? She wasn't here so she couldn't know for sure but she wanted to believe that it was her decision to spare their lives that set her apart from becoming what she feared to be the most - a monster.

It was the sound of a glass being placed upon the counter that caused Morgan's eyes to drift up and look for the source of the noise at hand, only to be greeted by the familiar Bartender who just smiled at her. The water she'd asked for before was nestled there neatly with three ice cubes inside. Before she could go for her coin purse inside a pocket of her dress, the Bartender lifted his hand and dismissed the notion of paying for the water. "It's on the house. Those men were bad customers and made a lot of trouble, I was going to kick them out soon anyway but seeing you give them a good scare was worth several drinks. If you ever need a place to rest and drink away your woes, we'll welcome you here."

Acceptance, ah... she'd almost forsaken humanity as a whole and believed Kamiko was one of the few left in this world with decency. Morgan just found a smile easing over those pink lips of hers, moving to take up her spot on the stool at the counter and lifted her drink to him. "I'll take you up on that offer... thanks." It was a rough start to the day and definitely not the best way for it to begin but she felt some happiness in knowing there were those that didn't see her as negatively as she thought. It was enough for her to be happy again, even if just for a little while in this Tavern.

(Exit)
(Claiming:
Rewards for Unfinished Business Contract [500 ryo, 1 AP]
WC used to purchase Jutsu: Flicker Movement [1,000/1,000])

Last edited by Morgan Le Fay on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : The Oni
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Space/Time
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Unfinished Business Empty Re: Unfinished Business

Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:34 pm
Stats cannot be claimed on missions.
Morgan Le Fay
Morgan Le Fay
Citizen

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:39 pm
Edited out the stat claim.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:41 pm
You can still put words to jutsu if you'd like.
Morgan Le Fay
Morgan Le Fay
Citizen

Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:27 pm
There we go, all fixed. Sorry for the delay, just now got around to looking back at NRPG and saw the noitification~.
Yurei
Yurei
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:57 pm
No problem, approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum