Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Breakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hirou Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Genin exam here I come! - Page 2 Empty Re: Genin exam here I come!

Tue Jul 03, 2018 10:52 am
He was surprised by the question, he didn't know what to say, and how to reply to the apparent question the Jounin in-front of him just asked, he asked himself, for a brief moment, it was silence, so quiet you could hear the wind outside. "I assume that the answer for that is because even if the person tested is ready to become a genin with his mind, he must be ready with his abilities as well, because sometimes, there are dangerous stuff that shinobi must do, you test it in such a way to see if the person is ready mentally, and physically for being a genin." 
He took a deep breath and began talking again. "I assume other Academy students fail here because they're or, not ready mentally, or not ready physically." He replied and looked at the Jounin, hoping for a good reply.
Hirou Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:40 pm
BUMP. @yensung Aburame <3
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:50 pm
(Sorry)

Yen considered the boy's awnsers for a moment as he studied him. He placed the headband on the desk and beckoned him towards the desk.

"While you may have passed the final part of your awnser is wrong. Some students may not always pass because the instructor or examiner noted something.  That something is ambition to go the distance when things are tough. Trust me it is not a simple task to be open to geninn. It only gets more demanding as you grow.  Without a clear path... you might find yourself lost or worse... wondering why you are at a roadblock. Hiruo i want you to think about your goals, role, and where your heart lays. For both yourself, your allies, and the village."

With that yen would hand the boy his headband and point to the door. 

"Dismissed"

(Exit)
(Congrats you made geninn, so you will do your claims which are as follows.

+20 stats,
And one specialty out of: ninjutsu, genjutsu, fuinjutsu, puppetry, medical, taijutsu, weaponry, and space time.

When the thread is approved also post in name, color, and rank changes topic.

Congrats)
Hirou Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:28 am
EXIT Claiming, genin rank, 20 stat points, genin free jutsus, and ninjutsu specialty.
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:01 am
Yen is incorrect on your stat amount 

You get 15 stats given to you for obtaining the rank of Genin. However Yen also calculated 5 additional stats since you did 1000 words in this thread. However you may not use the WC from this thread to gain stats or learn new jutsu. 

So, I'm approving you for 15 stats, genin free jutsu (list found here) and your ninjutsu specialty. 

Post here to have your rank changed.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:11 am
(Woops mb)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum