Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Lets train (ft Kari) (No kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets train (ft Kari) (No kill)

Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 am
Akihisa would lower his fingers. And say 

¨Good to know, Though i find no reason to risk such a fight you are someone of unknow skill and power. You are also an hoshi ninja and as am i if i where to hurt you i would be detained and stripped of my ninja license.¨ 

He would then analyze the situation she took all he said way to threateningly,as he only suggested a friendly battle. He would then look at the puppet the puppet would look the same as her creator had she not been in front of her master but there was one thing that Akihisa took offence too he hated the hyuuga name he only used the byakugan for its affect on his puppets.

¨Also dont get me wrong im part hyuuga but i hate the name¨ 
As his father abandoned him left him to the wind as he was born. Because no one could now there was a half breed within there ranks. His mother not having enough money for her not appropriate job left him and his grandmother left him in another way.

¨But proper introductions are in order, My name is Akihisa Grim and i was thought to be the only puppeteer within hoshi though i thought wrong.¨

¨IF you still feel threatened then i will be available to tell you all about my puppets.¨

He would then open up a small bag in his pockets and hold some sealed dango he would eat 3/4 and offer one to her in an offering way. I mean who did not like dango it twas the food of the gods. He would eye her red hair was weird at least his hair was non natural. it has been permanently died red with bandits blood and the blood of two genin (Not PC´s). He had reason. So he would ask.
¨Is the red hair natural and if you dont mind me asking who is your father, he sounds like an interesting guy maybe someone i could have a drink and or dango with¨
What he was interested he was one who was mind over matter. 
And plus those who matter dont mind and those who mind do not matter. Or that was what his grandmother would say.
twc1604
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Lets train (ft Kari) (No kill) - Page 2 Empty Re: Lets train (ft Kari) (No kill)

Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:34 pm
The boy lowered his fingers but the girl was not sure if she bought it. This would be the second time he became energetic in a dangerous way. One more time and Kari would leave. After all, she did not have time or patience to repair her tools. The boy spoke in his riddle, stating one thing only to contradict himself an a later quote. Did he think he was stronger than Kari or weaker. The response to his behavior would vary drastically base on the answer to that riddle.

Then he would say something interesting. He mentioned how he hated the Hyuuga name. How can one dislike what they are called. After all, you could just change it. However, she forgot one key fact in that could validate his statement. He never gave his name. She identified him by his clan name, something not everyone goes by. Even Kari herself did not wear the name of her clan. Instead she held the name of her father. It was a mistake of hers so she would own up to it.
"My apologizes, Akihisa san," Kari stated with a bow, "I should have asked your name before assuming it. It is a bad practice. Father would not approve."

"That will not be necessary," Kari responded to the boys offer to show his puppet, "We both are Hoshi, so it was most logical to at least take ones word." Kari returned to sitting down on the ground and picked up her water bottle. This time, she kept her hand on her puppet and activated her own chakra suppression. She did not plan to actually move her puppet or anything, but it at least seemed smart to prepare for the worst. After all, she did not trust the boy, not yet at least. He would have to show a little more sign of faith.

His next question for her was a little bland. Maybe tame was a better word. But the the follow up one was something Kari rarely was asked. Kari shook her head, denying the dango. She was not hungry for a snack, especially a sweet one. She also did not want to owe the kid anything. Strangers only gave gifts because they wanted something.

"It is. It belongs to my mother. I uhh... I do not know but I will answer still. He is the owner of the Tsukami Inn. He does not smile a lot, unless he is near mother. Sometimes, he smiles around me though. He says I am his investment. I don't know what it means, but mother says it is a good thing." Kari's voice remain dreary, emotionless as her blank eyes searched for answers.

Kari lowered her head staring at her water bottle. These kind of questions were always hard to answer. It was moments she was reminded how broken she was. Most kids would preach and sing songs for their parents but she did not know what to say. Somethings or truths were best left hidden. Also she did not want to be misunderstood.

WC:510

Last edited by Kari on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:27 pm
Akihisa listened to her answers, with the first answer he frowned in a way 'her father controls her in way' with the second he had a straight face 'true, true had we not been with hoshi this confrontation would have ended with injuries' with her third comment he was not that happy 'damn her father controls her' 

he then would say " that means he spent time and effort into training you, further more you can see how you listen to his every word no doubt you will probably take offence to this comment."

He would then say with a slight smile "how about you teach me a technique or two."

Sitting down he would start to draw in the dirt. drawing the sand village along with the face of his grandmother when she died. yet something was weird in his head akihisa could not remember these events in full detail. like they where blocked off or they, never happened.
[Aki my man i looked through your memories a large majority is missing if you want to we can talk after this girl teaches you a thing or two]
wc 188
twc1796
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:32 am
(Exit Plan to continue in later thread)
Total WC:2200
11 stats
2000-> 4x Stagehand
198 -> Stagehand (completes it)
2 -> Stagehand

Last edited by Kari on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:58 pm
he would then see a bird circling above and say to kari 
" got to go see you some other time"

claiming 9 stats and 1800 to This 1800/3000 + 445 from previous topic =2245/3000
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:35 pm
Bump
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:34 am
bump
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:33 am
Bump
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:07 pm
bump
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:01 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum