Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t48688-niko-kazan-stat-page
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 97200

Lets train (ft Kari) (No kill) Empty Lets train (ft Kari) (No kill)

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:34 am
Akihisa awoke from a long slumber. Putting on his casual black sweatpants and black body suit. Knowing it has been a long time since he has tuned his puppets he gets right to it checking out the anchor spots and also looking the looks of the puppets over. They all had some kind of different looks and roles, beelzebub though week was his protector. Whiskers was his pet  mizu no shi was his mask or shell perhaps and sister was the figure in his life he wished he had. Though the world worked in mysterious ways the people he once had wished away and the people he does have are just a part of his mask. This is not because Akihisa is special, no every human wears a mask one they keep hidden one they use to talk to people to "socialize". But Akihisa knew better than to dwell on his past he now had to remember the dull present. Akihisa left for the training grounds. When he arrived he unsealed beel, mizu no shi whiskers and his 3 pawn and had them fly around him at insane speeds where he was reminded his so called "bad ass" ring was quiet ah he would deal with that later. Akihisa thought on sister with her so damaged it would be nigh impossible to even attempt a repair. So he would just take her apart an sell her sadly (ic reason for sister disappearing)  {AKI MY MAN} that's when he heard that distant voice ringing in his head. 

He then thought 'Yomo *sigh* why where so quiet your never that quiet'
{AKI You know me just looking at the hot}
Akihisa then shut his mental link thinking upon when he found the ring
*Flashback*
Akihisa was on ice literally but he noticed a crack he then plummeted to the bottom of the river experiencing the cold that he used to feel when he attempted water walking. Fucking hated water walking. He was going to float above the water when he noticed a red lightning rig at the bottom of the ocean found next to the skeleton of a small very small person.
*Flashback end*
 He then sat down on the branch of a tree closing his eyes as his puppets danced around in circles while Akihisa rested. Thinking on the last time he met someone new well he wish he could gain another partner.
wc402

Last edited by Grim on Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kari
Kari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Lets train (ft Kari) (No kill) Empty Re: Lets train (ft Kari) (No kill)

Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:09 pm
Kari entered the training fields sporting a lovely dark green cloak with dark green shorts and a white t-shirt. Her hair was tied into a pony tail and she had a object wrapped up so that it's shape was unidentifiable. She had some free time today and wanted to practice some new jutsu she was practicing but when she arrived, she noticed something weird. A bunch of what she could only perceive as puppets circling this one kid who, once you followed the chakra strings, was sitting in a branch. He had quite a few puppets, compared to her 3. Kari personally only had kumo in the bandage, stagehand in her pocket, and wolf in her scroll.

What interest the girl more was the fact that he was a puppet user, the first one she had seen besides her mother. Kari's curiosity started to burn. So she walked up, till she was close enough to see the boy in the tree. Then she moved over to the tree and hammered it with her fist hopping to get the boy's attention. The tree would shake with the small amount of strength. Even if he did not noticed the shaking the loud bang should have also got him attention.

WC:207
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:26 pm
Akihisa eyes slammed open with a "Byakugan" after feeling the blast he jumped of the tree at a speed of 30 while using his leftover 8 chakra strings to forcibly restrain the intruders limbs and chest at a speed of 120 noticing no killing intent or weapons he releases the strings but leaves them floating above and around her. with one holding his katana close to her  but not in a knowledgeable  manner. He then says
"What are you doing here i was trying to rest"
"What is your intent"
Akihisa would have his puppet combat ready encase he was wrong about the girl. He then noticed her features she had a green cloak and shorts a white shirt and an object that had chakra coated on it (Byakugan sees chakra). Her red hair all in all this person was weird. once she finished answering he would ask for her name. Akihisa was keeping close range to the strange woman. He would say all of the above in a calm and calculative voice with no killing intent added.
twc578
-40ap
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:24 pm
The boy woke up surprised and yelled Byakugan. Kari immediate thought of the the hyuuga clan and prepared to put some distance between them. Once again, it would seem that every person on the training grounds was dangerous. She saw his fingers twitch but none of the puppets So she quickly threw out Tiger, Boar, Ox, Dog, Snake at max speed and activated the substitution jutsu. The boy would see the girl standing their with her knees buckle. The only reason she did not fall over was because the strings that ensnared her kept her up long enough for 5 chakra strings to come out of the bandages and connect with her back the girl's head would turn to the boy who released her but kept a sword around her neck. With the cloak covering her mouth, Kari would use her Voice acting tech to throw her voice to the girl's face.

"I wanted to talk. Stand down."

The girl would bow, "I am Kari Tsukami, Hyuuga I prefer you not stand close to me with your eye trick active."
The girl would raise her head after bowing and keep her eye on the boy.

-5 Voice Acting
-5 Substituion jutsu
WC: 195
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:39 pm
{The girl did have no reason to attack you but good job Aki this is how you get the lad-} Akihisa closed his mental connection. He then backed away to the point where he could retreat, he was standing 100 ft away from her and his puppets where in a line he then skillfully threw the scroll down the line sealing all of the puppets and then he used his strings to retrieve the scroll he then retracted his sword throwing the sword at his feet. He then deactivate his byakugan. and furthermore his strings
"I am Akihisa"
"What is it you would like to talk about"
"Also i would like to apologize i nearly lost everything i had in this very ground"
He would pay close attention to the girls face and eyes as they say the eyes are a gate to the soul.
twc728
wc145
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:20 pm
The boy started to calm down and disabled his byakugan. The next thing he did was seal away his puppets removing most of his offensive arsenal from the field. With that act Kari felt safe enough to reveal herself. Her goal was not to fight. She just wanted to talk to another puppet user. However the boy continued to speak to the puppet. It was almost like praise. She did not know he true power, but his chakra control was out of this world. she could barely keep up with his strings however the boy himself was quite slow. These differences were probably just the result of different experiences.

The kumo puppet just dropped, falling to her knees before lying flat on the ground in front of the man who was not 100 feet away. He did not trust her. It was a smart move, though it would not save him had she been out for blood. Kari removed herself from the bandages on the puppet's back like a butterfly from a cocoon. She stepped out and attached strings to kumo to move the puppet back into the bandages.

"I too have been attacked on the training grounds. I shall be more wary of my actions next time," Kari gave another bow, "My motives were to discuss puppetry with you. You are the first ninja I seen use the skill. Your strings are so fast too. You are well trained no?"
Kari would raise her head but not close the distance. She did not want to startle the boy or find herself on the end of that sword. Had he not been a puppetier, she would have left already. If the boy remained calm and she might change her mind about the experience. As she finished, her blank eyes would lock in on the boy, stopping on his hyuuga eyes.

WC:310
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:13 pm
Upon seeing my relative retreat the girl appeared from the spot where she hide. Akihisa had notices this because he had the byakugan and he also had knowledge of the speaking technique she used but he still talked to the puppet out of respect for the technique. He had yet to meet another puppet user. He then put his hands behind his back and bowed making invisible strings to see if she had any form of seeing them and to counter her previous strings. The strings would have 5 coiling one each limb.He would then say  "Ah sorry if i had scared you"
{No your not}
'Shut up Yomo'
"Yes i do use puppetry and yes i have been trained though i believe you could have killed me at any time in my move could you?"
{Wow she is one deadly ba-}
"How do you keep breaking my mental block" He would say out loud accidentally 
{You said that out load}
Akihisa would then further think on her technique while it would not work on chakra sensors or people who have special dojutsu but in theory anyone else would easily fall prey to the trap. And if the puppet had an explosive mechanism for taijutsu users. Akihisa was nearly about to express his excitement before he stopped and waited fr his response.
wc 222
twc953
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:44 pm
Kari watched as the boy show no reaction to her reveal. Did he already know? It did not seem like that at first so maybe he was fooling her. It would be his victory for now, not that they were competing. Then the boy said something interesting. He apologized for possibly scaring her. Now the boy was surely fast, but she had seen faster people, most notably Xuba. So she would not have described her persona as being scared. A better word would have been cautious. Still, she would remain quiet. Though she did not know why he would make such a poor analysis, it did not benefit her to correct him. His next words were also interesting.

He presumed she could kill her at any moment. Kari lowered her head. Killing or attacking the boy never crossed her mind, well, not until he had that sword around her puppet's neck. However, she would be more focus on stopping him vs killing him. She had no reason to result to that level of aggression and she did not want to be punished by the village, not if she did not have too. However what made this more interesting was the lack of confidences this statement shown vs the previous one.
"I wonder..." Kari would tack on slowly but still in her dreary voice.

Then the boy would start talking to himself, "So you are broken too? I don't mind. I am broken too."
Kari took a step back and dropped on the grass, lowering her puppet next to her. If the boy was broken in the head, then they probably would get along. Broken people needed to stick together. Sure he was broken in a different way but Kari did not care. She then reached into her her cloak and pulled out a bottle water. She pulled down her cloak so she could take a sip before looking back at the boy. He was interesting, especially with that byakugan. Maybe he would talk about it.
"Can you do that taijutsu thing too?"

WC:342
Niko Kazan
Niko Kazan
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:13 pm
{Hahah she thinks your crazy this is like when you started talking about your past to yourself and all the orphans thought you where crazy}
¨Shut up you fool. you know what if she is insane i might as well become insane¨
Akihisa would then reply to the girls early statement about being broke with a 
¨so you have voices in your head to¨ 
{So utter defeat aye this reminds me of your fight with xuba utter defeat} 
¨Ẅould you shut up about xuba¨
{Nope not until you beat him.}
Akihisa proceeded to shut up and respond to the girl. 
¨The taijutsu thingy, ah you mean eight trigram 64 palms, well i focus on puppetry as you have seen but i do have the ability to a lesser¨ he would then say
¨so you specialize in puppetry he would then say have you ever gotten a puppet destroyed or damaged by an enemy i have and the pain is exhilarating. Something truly worth of the name art¨ He had then noticed that the strings he had on him where unnoticed so he had deducted that she had no way of seeing them. He would then have the strings float over to her and her puppet which where on the ground 25 meters away. not being threatening but just being there.
¨So would you like to learn on my speed with my strings or would you like to spar or even better both the choice is yours¨ He would say this cold and emotionless.¨ while throwing his voice.
(Everything above is said utload except for words that say {} around them}
wc257
twc1225
Kari
Kari
Citizen

Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:15 pm
Kari lowered her water, setting it down after the boy claimed he would become insane. It was a unique choice of words to describe one's self, one Kari was hesitate to ignore. See, Kari did not consider herself crazy, nor did she look at the boy as crazy. Insanity, to her was a level beyond crazy so for him to call her that was a little off setting. Kari let out a sign, which was followed by the boy's question about voices in her head, or was that a statement. Once again, Kari felt herself being misunderstood. The boy was broken, that was for sure, but slowly he was appearing to be dangerous. The type of dangerous she once expected Cole to be. Still, maybe there was a way to calm him down.

"I own a voice in my head. I control my actions still." Her dreary voice released quietly. However, she started to stand up while holding her the bandage with her puppet inside. The kid was fast and did not show signs of backing down. To let go of her weapon now could mean a death sentence or worst. Following her trail of thought, the boy mentioned the man who truly instilled foundation for the girl's cautious nature. Things started to make sense. If he was affected by the knight in armor, then it was possible, he could be still reacting to that.

"I am not like Xuba, I request you calm down Akihisa san." Her voice grew in strength. It was a little louder and stronger. Forceful would be the best way to describe it. The boy's skills were fast, faster than hers, but she has yet to reveal that. Xuba said not to show weakness. Maybe she could use that. Suddenly the boy tone shifted. She could not say it was less aggressive, more like he was focused on her instead of the voice in his head. He decided to answer her question, but something trivial like that was not useful right now. Well, maybe it was. She knew she did not have to deal with the tech if she got close, but that did not mean she should go up close. He spoke about how much fun destroying a puppet was. A fruitless and expensive claim. She connected her strings to Kumo. She could not risk him hurting her creation. Not with claims like that and the strength of Xuba still haunting her decisions.

Suddenly she saw his fingers twitch. He was moving his strings, but where were they.
"Stand Down," Kari repeated. Things where not good for her, but hopefully, the boy did not have any jutsu that could stop her, else he would have used it earlier. Then again he claimed to see passed her trick last time. Maybe she should run away. She doubted he was faster than her on foot. Finally the boy started speaking, no those were not kind words. Those where threats. He was confident, to threaten an adversary he did not understand. This was something she expected from Cole, but now she would add Akihisa name to that list. Better yet, she would just replace Cole's name all together. Cole was much nicer after eating dinner.

"I am not here to fight Akihisa san,"
Kari's voice returned to it's normal volume since the boy was not scared of her, "I will retaliate accordingly if you become my adversary Hyuuga. I cannot let you underestimate my name. Father would would be greatly upset if I do."
Kari slightly lowered her head, to let her hair hide some of her eyes. However, Kari maintained full view of the boy, especially his fingers. She did not know what he was doing, but she would be ready to activate Kumo's defense mechanisms should he make the first move.

WC:636
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum