Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Today at 6:08 pmMegami KuogaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 2:31 pmOkisho UchihaA Few Errands to RunToday at 1:52 pmOkisho UchihaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 12:34 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon Tau
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
26 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

A Most Painful Awakening

+5
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Kinzoku
Alister Yama
Feza
Higuto Aburame
9 posters
Go down
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

A Most Painful Awakening - Page 2 Empty Re: A Most Painful Awakening

Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:48 am
Yen nodded understandibly as higuto with few or less words explained the loss. He bolted straight into a water jutsu. Although yen wouldve possibly expected better. He did not show it. Higuto was a wreck as it was and the sound of another bystander was apparent. 

A moment of silence as he relaxed a bit and he gazed towards the arena. The boy spoke he belived speed would do it, but learned the harsh truth first hand. It was a lesson yen naturally taught many in underestimating him. Speed only hastens ones defeat, but if they kept their distance or observed. It would make the diffrence.

Reckless asdaults may work if an opponent only enables it higuto.... you dive too deep in your strengths you loose the edge of mystery you must perserve.

Yen thought as he unfasjoned the eye patch and gazed at the boy witn a serious expression.

"Each day i looked into my missing eye. I learned a little more each time. What is to gain from losses higuto? I too was careless and lost it due to a stray kunai. The single most painful.... well one of the most painful experiences. I encountered."

Yen stated as he remained his single eye on higuto as he continued on.

"Defeat is the best teacher. It teaches you to revaluate. And in the end learn to be careful. Ever since i lost this.... i learned to preserve myself better. Since... that time. I learned to preserve what i can.... i am still learning from my recent loss...."

He went silent  for a few seconds. Unusual for him. As he gazed at the eye patch he did not want to cry so instead he spoke up kn the familiar tone.

"Regardless higuto. This loss is not the end. It is knly a step forward. This only means that you and suzume here can both show us an amazing display of skill. You give her confidence? Then what will you give her the next exams eh?  I am not dissapointed in you higuto. As your head.... i am proud that even if you were defeated. You fought. You did not dispair in the heat. You showed the spark of the future..... perhaps even one day you may take over.... i gleamed alot, but that will come another day. Today you will double your efforts. Improve."

Yen stated as he simply weaved the seals for the mystical healing palms and well of course went to work. As opposed to simply going through several more hours of waiting, pills, water. Yen would mend the damage rather quickly as sore aches and pains would meld into the oblivion for higuto.

(Eh healing ya and such.)

Yen as he did this would simply adress the induvidual recongnizing the mans voice.

"Good! i see you forgot the cake. Should be a reminder of better times.  How have you been?"

Yen would state not facing the man as he would work.

Bleh -50 ap  still does nothing on ap pool
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:14 pm
The first round of the exams were over, and Jason had lost in the very first match. Sure, it was definitely disappointing, but knowing his brother was the one he lost too helped him stay positive. They had both fought their best and in the end Allegro had come out on top. He was surprisingly ok with the outcome. There would undoubtedly be another Chuunin Exams and Jason would make sure that he was the winner of the next ones. He had goals to accomplish and he wasn't about to let his loss stop him from doing so.

No, he wasn't worried that he lost. He was worried about Higuto. The kid was his teammate and brother. Six years younger than Jason was, Higuto was probably taking his loss to heart. He needed to make sure his brother didn't become depressed over this, not to mention checking up on him and making sure he was fully healed from the match. So, the young Senju found himself standing in front of the village hospital with a to-go bag filled with the Aburame's favorite ramen. He intended on actually going inside and finding out what room Hig was in, but before he made it that far he heard his little brother's voice coming from the roof. Curiosity got the better of him, and a large tree began to grow up from the ground underneath Jason. It stopped growing when the top of the tree was a good ten meters above the roof of the hospital and the branch he was standing on was level with the roof.

"Yo! I brought you your favorite ramen, Hig. Oh, hey Kinzoku sensei. Sorry I lost. I promise I'll train hard so that I can prove myself during the next exams!"
he said first to his brother, and then to his teacher as he landed on top of the roof and stopped in front of his Jounin leader. That was when he noticed two others he had never seen before. "Uh, who are your friends?"
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Fri Jun 22, 2018 8:57 pm
Higuto had been listening to everything the two had to say: Suzume was contemplating how to get Chuunin without having to wait for the next exams. And Yen was giving his sage advice on how to take losses as motivation and learning experiences. All the while one thought continued to float in his mind that he could not shake in order to give himself some kind of credit: 'I really wanted... to be Chuunin.' He then would feel Yen's chakra wash gently over him as the stinging that he felt in his face slowly vanished and he could feel his neck's muscles also healing themselves due to the whiplash he had gotten from the attack that hit him. This was something Yen didn't have to do yet he did it anyway probably out of worry for him. It had been a long time since Higuto had been shown such kindness.

"Thank you, Yen."

It was here that Higuto's chakra senses would immediately pick up Kinzoku's chakra signature even before he reached the rooftop. 'Great.' Higuto thought. 'No doubt sensei will have a lecture over how terrible I was.' In moments Kinzoku reached a place where they all were, mentioning he was "late for the party", as he was mainly silent upon arriving. This lead Higuto to believe Kinzoku might wait until they were alone before he laid the hammer down upon him. Even Yen seemingly made a joke about forgetting cake which made Higuto wonder what that was supposed to entail as those thoughts were interrupted by yet another familiar chakra signature, along with a slight rumbling sound, as Higuto looked forward to see Jason riding the branch of a tree he grew... right in front of the hospital. Higuto's mind raced with how dangerous that could be to other patients of the hospital but he kept quiet as Jason had seemingly brought a bit of food. A slight growl rose in his stomach as Higuto realized how hungry he was. He tried to smile, feeling awkward doing so based on how depressed he was feeling, as he managed to put on a small smile.

"Thanks, Jace... This is Yensung Aburame, chief of the Aburame clan, and Suzume who I met during a spar that we had with him."
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:46 pm
"Yeah, we don't entirely know each other too well. Though, who are you?" Suzume thought she may as well bother to ask. It wasn't often that she ran into people and stuck around in conversation for this long. Ever since graduating from the academy, it became more difficult for her to integrate among her leaf comrades. Sometimes she wondered if she was even a right fit for their systems, and daydreamed about taking off somewhere to possibly establish a different structure.

Currently, her bitter feelings towards the life styles here made her finicky about how she'd ever make it, but reckoned to at least attempt to put in more effort. It had been all due to her lack of effort that she hadn't made it to the chunnin exams, as much as Suzume wouldn't want to accept. Watching the students she once trained alongside of achieve acceptance as a chunnin wasn't a situation she was fond of. Even more so, she had been particularly gloomed by the fact Avalon and been killed, after the help he lent her some time ago. It made her almost want to puke just thinking about it, that a member in which she was expected to refer to as "comrade" would have gone to such an extreme for a position. Suzume was deeply saddened by the event, even though she barely knew the guy. It shouldn't be like this, in her eyes. Perhaps one day, she'd avenge his death... that is, if she were to deviate from Konoha. It wouldn't do much good if she were to perform such a drastic act as a leaf shinobi.

Being in the saturnine position, it might have been obvious to one who read body language well that she felt ill. Regardless, she kept a surface appearance that she was more concerned with the people who were around her now, instead of dwelling on the thoughts that ran through her mind during this time.

[WC: 325 and sorry for the near month late reply]
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:00 pm
As Kinzoku was leaning against the railing of the rooftop, he turned from Higuto and the two around him to look out onto the village. Reaching into his pockets one hand would retrieve a cigar while the other pulled out a lighter. Within a few moments the Jounin was a lit cigar hanging from his mouth, smoke rising from the cigar and smoke blowing out of his mouth. A cool breeze blew by as the Nazar looked down onto his new home. He turned his head to the entrance of the rooftop when he felt the chakra signature of yet another one of his students. Jason came through the door holding bowls of ramen for he and Higuto, not expecting there to be so many other people. Taking a puff from his cigar, Kinzoku tipped his hat ever so slightly to the arrival of the Senju.

"You fought well" Kinzoku spoke removing the cigar from his lips with a smile. "You've already proven yourself. Now it's simply a matter of winning." He watched as Jason joined the other three, asking who Higuto's friend were. He continued watching the gathering converse, the smile remaining on his face. He was happy to see Higuto had a large gathering of people who cared for him. He had no doubt he'd be in good hands. The Nazar was no longer needed her, at least for the time being. "I'll see y'all around" Kinzoku spoke as he gave a general wave to each one with two fingers. With that he'd grab the railing with one hand and vault himself over it leaving the gathering of people.

[EXIT, sorry for delay. Kind of forgot about this]
TWC: 1147
1147 words into Steel Release: Steel Coffin (4717/6000) 25% (started here)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:29 pm
Approved unless interrupted
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:48 pm
While kinzoku's spoke his breif words. Yen was finishing up his final touches on healing higuto. It was simple work for the man. As others came as well and spoke their words of encouragement to higuto.

But with kinzoku deciding it was well to head out yen too found his words were well spent. After all higuto moreless needed to digest, and otherwise  apply the advice given. 

"You are all set higuto. Keep your chin up, and do not dwell on losses. Instead you must look onto the next day. The sun will still rise and the wind will still blow."

Yen simply stated as with a pat on higuto's shoulders yen then simply hopped down the building and well landed perfecly fine. Thus headed off into the village as the exams were wrapping up.

(Exit, nah no claims)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:12 pm
Approved unless interrupted Yen <3
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:31 pm
With this encounter seeming to be wrapping up, Suzume as well decided to get going. She observed how Yen healed the boy, thinking about what it might be like to be a medical ninja someday. Yen made it look easy, although the girl was sure there was so much more that made it difficult to master. She gave a tiny smile to Kinzoku and gave an informal wave like as he did. "Welp, guess I'll be seeing you around. You're not alone in this," she said, walking towards a door that would lead downstairs. She choose to take the longer way out of the building so that she wouldn't be awkwardly following the others that just left.

[EXIT]
[TWC: 1,415 - claiming 7 stats and putting 1,000 wc towards Mass Pull and the remaining 415 towards Portal]
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:33 am
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum