Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen
Stat Page : The Executioner
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 58000

D-Rank Catch The Theif! Empty D-Rank Catch The Theif!

Fri May 11, 2018 7:43 pm
The dusk sky covered the black horizon as clouds blocked the moonlight. There was no light to be found as everything was pitch-black, or just extremely hard to see. Two men with black hoods, red vests, and black pants were conversing with each other. Behind the men was a Ninja Shop, the door was closed with a worker managing equipment for aspiring ninjas. “The two men in front of the ninja shop whispered some topics, “Um, you sure we should do this?” One of them with blonde hair asked with uncertainty. “YES. We are going to do this and boss will pay us handsomely.” The other man with raven-black hair said, clearly annoyed. “Fine…” The blonde scoffed. The manager opened the Ninja Shop as he turned the ‘Open’ sign to the ‘Closed’ sign. “Hey, you two! Sorry, we’re closed. Come back next time-” The manager was rudely interrupted as the raven-haired man quickly unsheathed a katana with a white sheath. He beckoned the blade towards the manager as he stepped back about two steps with fear written on his face. “W-Wait up! I’ll give you anything you want! Just don’t-” The manager was interrupted again as the raven-hair said,  “Listen to me. If you don’t want to get cut in two, give us all of the ninja equipment you have in stock.” “N-No! I can give you our most prized katana, b-but I can’t give you everything.” The raven-haired face switched from stern and serious to livid and furious. He grabbed the manager’s throat as the small man had trouble breathing as he was gasping for air. “WHAT!!” The raven-hair boomed, “Are you deaf?! I asked you for everything, not just one thing.” “If you don’t give me everything, I will kill you, then kill everyone in your family!” He threatened as he manager whimpered in pain. “I-I won’t tell you!” The manager gasped, “I would be betraying the Hokage, and I’ll never do that!” The manager yelled at the raven-hair, in an attempt to be brave.

Silence drowned the area as the wind began to gust while picking up dead leaves from trees in the progress. The raven-hair let go of the manager’s throat as the small man dropped to the ground while gasping for fresh and clean air. The intensity of how the raven-hair clenched his throat, created red marks and hand marks, but at least it’s better than dying. The manager got up, as he tried to scurry towards his house, but he was stopped as the raven-hair slammed his fist on his cheek as the manager fell down. “You think you would just go without giving me what I wanted?!” The man began to kick the manager bit by bit giving the small man a black eye a chipped tooth and a broken nose. The manager gave ear-piercing screams, yells, and cries of pain whilst begging for mercy. The blonde couldn’t bear to watch as an innocent man was being literally tortured and interrogated for no reason. He wanted this to stop no matter what. “Stop it!” The blonde growled with unhappiness, “Can’t you see that you’re hurting him so much, for just a bunch of weapons?!”

The raven-hair snarled for a moment then he stopped hitting the manager. The raven-hair now clenched his throat whilst slamming the manager violently into a brick wall. “Last chance,” He hissed, “Bring me all of the weapons, or else….” The raven-haired green eyes stared directly into the manager’s blue eyes. “Never!!!!” The manager yelled with all of the air he could let out. The raven-hair muttered something distinctively as he smashed his face into the manager’s pale face as the small man collapsed on the ground, feeling extremely drowsy. The manager’s face and the body were bloodied up, bruised, and swollen, even a Medical Ninja would have a hard time tending to those wounds. The raven-hair glanced at the manager’s body uncaringly as he snorted, “Hey Takeru, you seemed to like the idiot, why don’t you finish him off. It’s only natural since it’s your first mission. I’ll go get the supplies.” The raven-hair snorted in arrogance. “F-Fine…” The blonde hesitantly agreed as he pitied the manager.  The raven-hair looked at the medium-sized Ninja Shop door as he slammed open the locked door with just his foot. He began to open his gray bag from his pocket as he began to loot the shop.

He grabbed different types and sizes of Kunais, Shurikens, Tantos, Katanas, Ninja Pouches, Wires, Pills, and other types of equipment. On the outside, Takeru was contemplating about killing the man until he found out a plan. The raven-hair grabbed the giant bag as the blonde punched the man in the face brutally knocking him out. The raven-hair checked to see if the man was dead by putting his hand on the manager’s chest, seeking for a pulse. “He’s dead…” The raven-hair solemnly spoke with no care. He kicked the man’s side to show his displeasure towards the manager as they walked away from the man’s so-called lifeless body…. The blonde smirked behind the raven-hair as he was happy because his plan was working. Takeru weaved the Ram hand seal forming the ‘Body Flicker Jutsu’ as they disappeared in a disarray of leaves.

The next day, Tadashi woke up in a hurry as he was very happy to show his friends the new jutsu he learned from his newfound friend, Higuto Aburame. The dawn sky broke through as roosters crowed loudly. The crimson-haired boy checked his alarm clock as it read 9:36. The boy stretched his skinny body as he took off his red and blue striped pajamas, leaving him with his underwear and his finely toned body. He went to the bathroom whilst brushing his white-with a small tint of yellow teeth. He brushed his teeth for about 3 minutes as he washed his mouth as his face. He took his shower for about 15 minutes as he put on deodorant he bought yesterday. He stepped out the beige and brown striped shower curtains and cartoon fish splattered on the curtain. Tadashi put on his unzipped black jacket, green shirt with Konoha insignia, red scarf, black pants, and his black fingerless gloves.

The crimson-haired boy held his Kunai, twirled it around a few times with his light-skinned left hand, and he put it in his pocket. Tadashi opened the window blinds and the windows as he peered at the dawn sky, the horizon brilliantly shining as gusts of wind blew his red hair back. The crimson-haired boy smiled as he thought, “This is going to be a great day! I can feel it.” He happily said. He ran out of his bedroom as he greeted his Mom and Dad. “Hi, Mom! Hi Dad!” Tadashi beamed towards them, but alas he Mom had a grim face and his Dad was just about the same. “Tadashi,” He father took a deep breath as he struggled to come to terms with the problem, “Raiu has been captured.” Tadashi’s Mom collapsed on his Dad’s shoulder whilst tears welled up in her eyes. “WHAT?!” Tadashi screeched as he clenched his fists, wanting to punch something very hard. He managed to swallow up his anger as he managed to somewhat calmly ask, “How did it happen?” He seethed in rage.

The crimson-haired boy’s Mom replied with tears freely running down her face, “ All I know is that R-Raiu was studying in the alleyway, he might of g-gotten captured there…” She whimpered. Suddenly, the family of three heard a ruckus around the area as they exited their house in order to see what’s happening. A man with a shirt, tie and microphone began to report the scene, upon further inspection, it was the same man that the people with the hood beat up. He was left on the streets as crowds of people were staring at the scene. The manager struggled to get up as he limped to the reporter whilst grabbing her shoulders. “Please, help me!” He screeched, the reporter felt bad for the man as he had a lacerated hand, a broken wrist, two black eyes, bruises all around his petite body, and blurriness. The crowd was shocked and scared of whatever happened towards the manager, whilst the manager began to freely cry out in pain and trauma. “Take me away from here-” “Don’t worry-” The reporter tried to sooth the injured man, but he was having none of it, “TAKE ME AWAY FROM HERE!!!!” he bawled while he tried to hobble away from the scene. He soon dropped to the ground, crying whilst crawling away. Everyone had sympathy for him, as some people looked away from the event altogether.

Suddenly, about 4 or 5 Medical Ninja from the Konoha Hospital made their way towards the man as they put the victim on a medium sized stretcher. They began to push the man towards the Konoha Hospital. If some people in the crowd had a good eye, they could see the manager being carried into the Emergency Care Unit. Tadashi stared in horror at the whole site, he began to run away from the area as he ran to the Konoha Street. To be honest, the crimson-haired boy had no idea where he was going, he just wanted to get away from the area. Suddenly, an idea popped into his head like a lightbulb lighting up. “I should see the Hokage! Maybe he that man and Raiu’s disappearance are linked together!” He thought in great detail. Instantly, a messenger bird dropped something on Tadashi’s head. The crimson-haired boy opened the scroll as it read, “Meet me at the entrance of the Hokage’s Residence, I have a mission to assign to you, do not be late, or I’ll assign it to someone else. Signed Yamoti Kalix.” The scroll read as it was handwritten in black ink. “That’s the Hokage’s advisor!” Tadashi said as he put the scroll in his pocket. The boy ran through towards the Hokage’s Residence. About a few minutes later, he saw a tall bulky man whilst he grumbled, “Took you long enough Namikaze.” Tadashi simply nodded as he didn’t want any trouble since his brother got captured. “Mr. Kalix, what’s the mission this time?” Tadashi asked, cutting to the chase. “Since you’re so eager to begin, the mission is to locate 2 hooded men who stole Ninja Equipment from the nearby Ninja Shop. Also, they captured our fellow Genin namely Raiu Namikaze also know as your brother, so it’s your job to stop them.” Yamoti explained. “Are you saying those men were the ones who hurt the manager and captured Raiu?!” Tadashi seethed in anger, whilst he clenched his teeth. “Yes, that is one of the reasons why I’ve chosen you for the mission. You’ll be more committed to doing it if your loved ones are on the line.” The Hokage’s advisor analytically announced. Tadashi beamed a smile towards Yamoti as he rushed to complete the mission, until the man grasped the crimson-haired boy’s scarf, making him unable to move.

“Now hold on there, people have reported that they saw the hooded men around the Konoha Outskirts, so look there. Also, since you have no eyesight Dojutsu that can locate the men easily, I’ve also assigned you a partner.” Yamoti said as Tadashi grumbled, “I don’t like the sound of this.” He thought. Alas, his worst fear came true. A gust of leaves appeared as they were the effect of the Body Flicker Jutsu, soon Tadashi’s rival appeared right before him. Enzan Hyuuga. “Enzan…” The crimson-haired boy stared at him with rage. “I knew that you would look different because of rumors I’ve heard, but I didn’t think you would look that dusty, freakshow.” The white-haired boy quipped. “Shut up right now, or I’ll make you shut up.” The crimson-haired boy eyes flared with anger as chakra began to flow from his body.

Enzan sensed the increase of his chakra, so he merely scoffed to get a move on, “Don’t get your panties in a twist, I think I can see their chakra.” Enzan activated his Byakugan as he jumped onto buildings and buildings as Tadashi followed suit. “So do you know where they are exactly?” The crimson-haired boy asked. “They moved to the Training Grounds for some reason,” Enzan said, though he questioned to why they would go there. Tadashi thought for a moment until he realized something. “Forest fire.” He thought out loud. The white-haired boy looked at the other weirdly as Tadashi continued, “The Training Grounds have a lot of trees there, therefore one of the hooded men must have Fire Release as an element, so they can burn down trees to injure or kill people at the radius. We must hurry.” Tadashi began to jump much farther as he wanted to get a move on before anyone gets hurt. Enzan followed suit, as they shortly arrived at the area. They saw the two hooded men one with the raven-hair and the blonde. The raven-hair formed the Horse>Tiger hand seals as he was about to inhale something disastrous towards them. Tadashi thought that it was the Fire Release: Great Fireball Jutsu, so before the raven-hair could perform the Jutsu, Tadashi kicked him straight in the face. The man was sent straight through a tree as he wiped off some spit from his mouth. He yelled towards the blonde, “Takeru, how did they track us?!”

Takeru merely smirked as he revealed his secret, “I admit, I’ve done some very terrible things throughout my life to survive. I believe it’s time to stop doing this and to at least stop one crime.” The blonde said as he kneeled himself towards Enzan and Tadashi, “I surrender myself on the mercy of Konoha.” He simply said. The raven-hair roared in anger, “YOU BETRAYED ME TAKERU, AND YOU DARE TO KICK ME LITTLE BOY!!!!” He screeched as all three of them closed their ears as they didn’t want to suffer from deafness. Tadashi could hear a muffled voice right next to the trees as a roped and taped up Raiu screamed for help. “Raiu!” Tadashi cried in happiness as he rushed towards Raiu, but the Raven-hair stopped him as he unsheathed his white katana. “Wait for the boy, I’ll slice you when you stand if you move one step closer.” He regained his composure as he beckoned the weapon towards the crimson-haired boy.  Tadashi moved one step closer towards the man as he slashed the katana downwards. Tadashi barely dodged the attack as he jumped high into the air. The raven-hair could only see the white-haired boy as he formed the Bird seal as he inhaled. “Wind Release: Air Bullets, Enzan spurted out 4 air bullets towards the man in rapid succession. The raven-hair blocked the bullets easily, but he didn’t notice that Tadashi was still in the air as the crimson-haired boy weaved the Dog hand seal. “Raiton: Kunai Cutter!” The boy charged his Kunai full of lightning Chakra whilst he descended to the ground. He slashed the man’s hand as the raven-hair clenched his arm in pain as blood began to gush out making his black shirt change into a tint of red. “Little brats!” He yelled in anger, he rushed not at Tadashi, but at Enzan as he slashed the blade at the boy’s stomach. Enzan seemed to be fine after a few seconds, a sharp laceration cut appeared on his waist as blood erupted on the wound. The pain was too strong and unbearable, Enzan fell to the ground whilst clenching his wound in agony.

“GAHH!!!!” He screeched in anguish, Raiu, Takeru, and Tadashi stared in distress as Tadashi rushed towards the injured boy. “Don’t worry about me, just finish the mission, freakshow.” He gasped, still in extreme pain. The crimson-haired boy, still in fear of losing his comrade, nodded as he stood up to face the opponent. “He wasn’t that strong anyway.” The raven-hair uncaringly teased. Tadashi golden eyes gleamed in anger as he stared at the opponent. “Put down your weapons, you’re under arrest on the behalf of Konoha.” The crimson-haired boy said in a solemn voice. “I’ll be arrested over my dead body!” The man shrieked as a final attempt to intimidate the boy. He raised his katana upwards as he awaited for Tadashi’s move. “Hmph, you’re not worth my time boy, hurry up and do your last move.” He teased. Tadashi gazed at Raiu struggling to get out of the position, as he clenched his fist whilst he said, “Don’t mind if I do.”

Tadashi formed the Monkey>Dragon>Rat> Bird>Ox>Snake>Dog>Tiger>Monkey hand seals. The crimson-haired boy held out his left hand, palm out, facing the ground as he held his right hand on the wrist on the left hand for support.  “Higuto, thanks for teaching me this jutsu.” He thought in his mind. Suddenly small lightning sparks began to form just under his hand. Then after a few seconds, bolts of lightning formed in a spiked formation as Tadashi held the jutsu just over his hand creating a lightning circle around his feet. “What’s is that high-level jutsu?” Enzan groggily peered at Tadashi in astonishment. “When did Tadashi learn Chidori?!” Raiu curiously thought, proud of his younger sibling. “Chidori!” The crimson-haired boy yelled as he dashed with determination at the raven-hair. The man also dashed with his katana. He tried to slash Tadashi vertically, but the boy easily dodged the attack by moving sideways. With his strength, Tadashi easily pierced the jutsu into the man’s shoulder. “AAAAAHHH!!!!!”  The man screamed in pain as he dropped his katana. Tadashi took out his hand from the bloodied shoulder as he pinned the man down. “On the behalf of Konoha, you will be arrested and taken to jail.” Tadashi solemnly said as he took off all of rope and tape on Raiu. He proceeded to use the leftover rope to tie up the two men. Raiu proceeded to heal Enzan and his wounds since he was specialized in Medical Ninjutsu. The two brothers hugged each other as the day was saved.

(Exit)

Mission Info

WC: 3161

Claims:

1000 Ryo
Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
(1161/2000) Towards: Sword Mastery

Last edited by Tadashi Namikaze on Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Angel
Angel
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

D-Rank Catch The Theif! Empty Re: D-Rank Catch The Theif!

Fri May 11, 2018 7:56 pm
Approved, my good sir.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:00 am
Added claim changes, added that I gained 6 stat points since I exceeded the mission requirement by 1161 WC. Asking for Mod Opinion.
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:24 am
Good day,

You can only claim stats on missions that are B-Rank or higher unfortunately.
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:26 am
Thanks, edited out the stat points claim
Tottori
Tottori
Citizen

Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:28 am
Thanks, I edited out the stat points claim
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum