Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Daiko
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Catch the Theif [Solo] Empty Catch the Theif [Solo]

Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:37 pm
Mission :
Daiko
Citizen

Catch the Theif [Solo] Empty Re: Catch the Theif [Solo]

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:11 pm
Stretching out his arms and legs, Daiko sighs while laying in bed. It was a pretty comfortabe mattress with nothing more than a pillow and a comforter. It suited his needs perfectly. He felt as if he had something important to do today, perhaps something to do with helping his village prosper more, and got out of bed. Putting on his usual hoodie that was half black and half white down the middle and matching sweatpants, he walks out of his house into the bright skied village around him. Nothing seemed too out of order, and he decided that he may as well pick up a mission that would be somewhat suitable to his skill level. He didn't have many abilities or weapons to fight with other than some basic weaponry, and went to look for a mission to pick up and perhaps earn him some extra ryo. Walking through the village he didn't pay much note to anything around him, and he headed straight toward the village's mission office to see something that would peak his interest. Walking into the building where missions were given out, he looked around for a mission that would be D-Ranked. A mission that was not too easy, but not too difficult. Picking up the first scroll he laid his eyes on, he read it to himself. It seemed like there was some sort of thief running around stealing things who wasn't very tough. 'A thief, huh..?' Seemed right up his alley. Walking out of the village building, he set to look around the town for someone who was causing trouble. He planned out in his mind what sort of places the thief might be hanging around, and set off to find exactly what was going on. It was better to start sooner than later.

[301]
[301/2000]
Daiko
Citizen

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:03 pm
Daiko figured that the first place he should check would be the market that food and other consumables would be sold. Walking from the missions center to where there was food was not too much of a problem, and he made it there in a pretty short amount of time. He saw all sorts of different resteraunts and places to buy things, and decided that he would walk into the first candy store he saw. For some reason upon walking into the shop he had strange vivid memories of a ceartain type of strawberry candy being sold here. Checking out the shop, he didn't seem to see any of that sort around here. It was quite a strange sensation. He decided that he had best speak to the attendant to see if anything was going on. To his luck, and perhaps the shopkeep's as well, he noticed that the man seemed stressed and frustraited looking at his merchandise. Walking up to the man, Daiko asked if there had been any sightings of a theif that had been going around stealing, and if so, he could get some kind of description of what the man or child may look like. "Oh, you're one of the village ninja correct?" Daiko nodded to the man. "Good, good. I'm glad that the Hokage caught on to all the requests of there being a thief running around stealing.." Daiko looked at the guy and was hoping to get some actual information on the person who was stealing. "He looks just like a regular guy, really... Brown hair, and he wears a ninja outfit and parades around almost everywhere he goes talking about how he can beat anyone in a race or a fight." Daiko nodded, and thanked the man for the description of the boy who had been stealing things. The last thing Daiko asked is where he suspected that the boy may be. "Well, considering he didn't have any weapons or something to hold them with, I would assume that he would try to steal from one of the various weapon shops around the village..." Upon hearing that, Daiko left imedietly and scanned around his area to see if he might catch the boy down on his luck already. It didn't seem like the case, and Daiko sighed and continued to walk around.

[389]
[690/2000]
Daiko
Citizen

Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:29 pm
After walking around the market for a bit, Daiko had almost given up hope. He didn't see anyone around that resembled the boy, and figured he might just be wasting his time looking around for someone of such a vague description. That was, however, until he noticed that there was a boy running from one of the weapon shops with a small pouch and a person chasing after him. It looked like he had just found who he was looking for. Following the boy from a moderate distance behind, he noticed that the boy out ran the shopkeeper pretty easily. It might be more of a challenge than it seemed to take this boy down. Slowly approaching the spot the boy was at, Daiko gave greetings to the boy, who greeted him back with a sneer. "Who the hell are you supposed to be? The guy who can't match clothes? I'm Uzai yarō, and I'm the best this village ever had." Daiko simply blinked, looking at the boy, who was wearing what looked like name brand clothing with the tags still on them. Daiko knew exactly how to react to this situation, given that he had dealt with bullying a lot in his childhood. "Comin' from the broke boy who needs to swipe from stalls to get threads, you just mad you can't catch outfits like this and you still trippin' trying to come up with a decent name for yourself. Your parents name you that? They must have some future sense or something cuz' you ain't nothin' but a sped kid trying to pull a decent lick just to make yourself feel valuable." The kid obviously did not sense this coming, as he looked taken aback. "Yo, you know what while I'm at it why don't I bring up the fact that your parents probably abandoned you right? Like I just caught your mom on the flip last night and from what I hear your dad ain't home too often, no wonder she lets me pound without usin' a transformation technique my dude, and what, you're probably like six years old right? I may as well be yo daddy cuz I be smashin like I'm TRYING to make a kid wit' that trick." The kid, obviously at a loss for words, started to stand up with a look in his eyes like he was ready to attack. "What, you standin' up now? What you probably finessed a peg leg with a kick stand to be stompin' up to me like you worth somethin. All I'm sayin' is by the look of you, you be the type to let any boi around this village whoop that ass, you's probably took it without a prollum' when them Kiri nin showed up. Or were you runnin? All I know is you ain't got nothin' on you worth jank lil dude, try again with another mofo cuz guess the f*ck what? I'm here to take yo ass to pound town and return your broke ass to the Hokage and show him who the lil puss was that made him do some extra paper work".

[520]
[1210/2000]
Daiko
Citizen

Tue Jun 12, 2018 3:43 pm
Daiko, noticing that the boy was ready to attack, prepared himself as well. He quickly pulled two kunai, one with each hand, out of the weaponry pockets on his sides and as the kunai of the boy came close, he brought one kunai up to meet it in the middle. Taking this chance to begin pushing closer to Daiko, the boy looked into his eyes with a serious expression and told him, "This is where you die." Daiko had to hold back laughing a bit, as there was an obvious gap in the two ninja. One being a ninja, and the other not being one. The kid still tried his best, slicing and ducking some of Daiko's jabs to his face, but as the battle continued to go on it was clear that there was a decided victor before the battle even got too heated. The blades continued to clash, and in a moment of stale mate Daiko jammed the second kunai between the boy's ribs, earning a pained grunt and some curse words. It seemed like the boy had had enough. Jumping back, the boy immedietly turned around and began to run towards the side of a building, which he scaled with his hands and feet. Daiko didn't want to give this boy a chance to get away and hopping onto the wall he ran straight up to meet the boy on the top of the roof, who's best plan was to start running. Daiko couldn't really blame him, but knew that he had to keep on the kid's tail before something too bad happened, like him escaping. Daiko kept a close chase, having an easy time jumping from building to building and slowly gaining on the boy, who began to grow tired. Perhaps if the boy enrolled in the academy rather then spending his time stealing, he would have a better edge on ninja. At long last, the boy just got down on his knees and begged not to be stabbed or maimed anymore. It seemed obvious that this boy had been caught by many ninja before Daiko, and perhaps would be caught by many ninja afterwards.

Grabbing the boy by the collar of his now blood soiled clothes, he drags him from the roof and down onto the ground. "You know, this could have been prevented if you just didn't steal from the village. We all have a line of work that we need to focus on, and the more you steal the more you're actually harming the village. Not only have we been under attack as of late, but if our on village members are set to betray us, we will never make it far in this life." The boy, surprised to hear actual reason from the man who had just blasted him with almost every insult he could imagine, dropped his head and sighed. "You're right... Just.. Take me to where thieves go, and please.. Tell them that I'm sorry for what I've done and will never do it again." Daiko nodded to the boy, who stood up and began following Daiko to the place where criminals are brought. Dragging him inside, Daiko goes up to an officer and explains what had been happening, and showed him the scroll signifying that this was indeed the boy that was mentioned in the mission. The first officer nodded, and proceeded to take the boy away. Before he left, however, he looked at Daiko and asked if there was anything that the boy had said to him or done that may make his life easier on trial. Scratching his chin, Daiko looked at the officer and told him about how the boy honestly apologized and mentioned that he would make things right if he was given the chance. The officer nodded and scribbled something down in a book that he was holding, and Daiko went on his merry way back to the missions office.

The building wasn't too far away, and Daiko took each step as slowly as he could, relaxing and regaining lost energy that he had. Upon arriving to the missions office he noted that there was a place to turn in the mission, and he did so. He was give 1000 ryo compensation, which seemed like quite a lot, and walked off. Back to his house he arrived, and went into a workshop that was in the basement of his house. He found clumps of fur, metal spikes and a ball of wood. He had the perfect idea... He at a moderate pace slapped things together and ended up with a pretty damn cute puppet to call his own. Sighing and stretching out, he knew that the first mission of the day was a utter success.

[791]
[2001/2000] ~MISSION COMPLETE~

[1900/1900] Words Lil' Ball of Fun
[101] Discarded
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:05 pm
You can actually put those 101 words towards something if you REALLY wanna. Also you gotta wait for trainings and missions to be approved before adding it to your stat page friendo.

In addition to the 1000 ryo, you also get 3 AP.

Otherwise approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum