Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Aqueous Transmission Today at 12:14 amKayori HatakeLife is a HighwayYesterday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionYesterday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
36 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Going Outside for a Change (open)

+3
Shitai Orochi
Kenjiro Uchiha
Feza
7 posters
Go down
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Going Outside for a Change (open) Empty Going Outside for a Change (open)

Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:11 pm
The clock read one in the afternoon by the time Suzume would actually wake up. Irritable about how much she slept the day off, she dragged herself out of bed only stand in her room for a while pondering what she should make of this day. "I'm wasting so much sunlight," Suzume complained to herself. She wasn't interested in doing the same boring routine. Suzume didn't even bother to brush her hair, she simply got out of her pajamas to change in more appropriate clothing for going out. It was then her decision to let whatever happen, happen. 

The sun's rays chased her drowsiness away almost completely. It made her a little less moody, but she was still unsatisfied. She needed something to do, but being that she was still a measly student there wasn't much she could do - at least that's how Suzume felt. Beginning to take a path from her home to town, she wondered if it might have been better to stay in bed. Who knows, she could accidentally run into trouble she never intended in getting into by taking such an adventure...yet, despite this perception of risk, Suzume trudged along until she came across some restaurants. "No, maybe I'll run into some magical being and gain some extravagant powers!" she danced with her imagination about what could happen. Though, that was a silly thought and she chuckled at herself for coming up with it - and then she realized she was now in public. Some people gave her a strange look for laughing out of what seemed like no where to them, however Suzume thought this might be because her hair was an undesirable mess. Immediately she brought her hands the her head, only to feel it was completely fine a knot free somehow. This just made her appear more weird, having her fingers brush through each strand randomly, and as she became aware of this she turned a corner to avoid being seen by these people any longer. Down the walkway was a bench, and so she took a seat. But she wasn't aware someone was also seated on the other side, and flinched upon making eye contact with them. Suzume awkwardly smiled at them trying to be as polite as she could be. "Uh..h-helloo!"

[WC: 379]
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4000

Going Outside for a Change (open) Empty Re: Going Outside for a Change (open)

Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:55 pm
He was enjoying a meal that day, nearly a week after the incident in the Uchiha district, he let his hair hang in his face and hide him as he also decided to not dress in his usual outfit. He was a missing person, and the person that caused him to become what he was now was still at the same district plotting some sort of event that might cause an uproar in the district and act like a powderkeg with the families that overlook the clan. He never stopped his training, and luckily his parents never knew of his burn so they did not have an accurate description of him. He also made sure that the tracking seal was removed by his savior, the homeless man he came to know as his Sensei, Bam...a sort of weird anomaly in the sight of chakra.

However, as the person that joined him at the only other empty table in the joint, he looked up from his meal. He was surprised by who joined him, a female who he did not know of course. She seemed to be taken back when she discovered Kenjiro looking at her like she was crazy. Then she said hello...her voice rang out in his head like none ever before, so it caused him to nearly keep staring at her for a moment before finally he coughed and cleared his throat.

"Well hello yourself, apparently not afraid of disfigured people are you." Kenjiro would say before brushing the hair from his face, no village headband to signify he was a ninja of the village.

WC:270
Feza
Feza
Citizen

Wed Mar 28, 2018 10:04 pm
Suzume didn't expect him to say anything. It would've been more normal to her if the guy ignored her and continued to eat, but for some reason he chose to talk to her. This wasn't a situation Suzume was used to, and so she struggled to find what to respond with. After looking around a bit, as if the answers where written somewhere near by, she let the words come as she spoke. "How...do you...mean that?" she asked. She was confused as to how it was assumed that someone who endured an injury with lasting effects would be scary. She studied this guy's presence for a moment. Suzume took note that he wasn't wearing the typical headband anywhere. Having never come across someone who wasn't affiliated with the village, she wondered if this guy might possibly be an enemy. Not knowing weather this person was dangerous or not, she glanced behind her to ensure there was a path of escape, in case it was necessary to take. 

[WC:167]
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:00 pm
The frantic and worried look of the girl almost made Kenjiro laugh as he watched for a minute, taking a bite to show that he was not interested in the trivial pursuit of calling someone a fool in public. When she finally spoke she seemed confused as to why he said what he said. Then as she studied him for a moment Kenjiro could tell she was looking for the village headband that ninja wore and citizens tried to sport look-a-likes to show their pride. He wore none, and then as she glanced behind her to try to make sure there was an exit in case shit hit the fan did Kenjiro finally burst out laughing.

"I...I am not one that would mean to do you harm, quit looking to run away from someone just trying to talk. Becoming a ninja means that you have to gather information as well. Now as for the confusing earlier statement..."He began before taking a drink of the glass of water sitting beside him, cool beads of condensation rolled off the glass and onto his hand as he took the draw from the glass. Setting it down he would begin again.
"I have suffered an accident, usually those with a disfigurement are kept away from the general public...like a scar on the beautiful superficial face of the village we ourselves reside in. However, now that you are here...Tell me why you are so skittish? Truly I ask only to learn a little more about you. You do not have to fear me." He said as his calm and soothing voice would come out like the call of a word-weaver or other wordsmith that tried to bend peoples will with just their charisma.

WC:290/560
Feza
Feza
Citizen

Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:25 pm
Hearing him laugh as she took in her surroundings made Suzume more confused to his character and whether he had non-ill intentions. Could he be one of those crazy bandits that cause trouble for their entertainment? However, her suspicions were quelled once he spoke. She wasn't one to easily trust someone just because they claim something, yet something about his voice confirmed that it was probably true what he told her. He seemed sincere enough for her to not run away from him. Once he was finished with his first words, she tried to find something to carry on the conversation as he took a sip of his drink. But before she did, he spoke some more. As he talked more, Suzume relaxed somewhat. This guy was already open with her and she didn't even yet learn his name. 

"Oh, uhh, I don't know," she begun to answer. She honestly didn't have an explanation for this behavior. "I guess it's because you can never really tell who's good or bad?" she attempted to come up with a reason. That after all wasn't made up, being that she's a young girl she could be easily taken advantage of. It wasn't often that she went out on her own like this. "I don't usually go out...I typically stay home, but I guess keeping so sheltered all the time isn't the best way to go about it..." she added her thought. 

[WC: 238]
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:11 pm
A sheltered, stay at home, young girl that is gunshy about everyone...yet travels out to see the village. It was almost a bit too cliche, but he had to admit, she was very cute. If he was safe and could possibly get by without bringing the girl a set of pain that followed him...he would try to delve more into becoming a companion. For now, though, it was best to remain cautious till he took care of the loose ends in the village. He ate a few more bites of his food in silence before actually speaking once more as he looked at her.

"So are you in the academy, or are you an actual ninja? You seem a bit fishy yourself, not even sporting the usual colors of a village passerby." Kenjiro asked as he waited for an answer. The restaurant they were sitting in seemed to get a bit more chaotic now as a few rowdy day-drinkers showed up to raise a little hell. Kenjiro scoffed as he watched them and in his peripheral vision he kept an eye on the girl.
"These men are a waste of air, but they are needed to do menial tasks throughout the village I suppose. What do you think about them?" He asked the second question as he continued to monitor the situation as the two men closed in on them.

WC:230/790
Feza
Feza
Citizen

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:04 am
"Oh, I'm just about a genin. My exam is soon." she answer quickly, having realized her slight hypocrisy in labeling another without the headband as strange to the village. As for not wearing the typical clothes as other villagers, she didn't have much of a reason other than simply not being aware about whats the norm - to which she didn't want to admit because that would mean she didn't know how to blend in...a fatal mistake for ninja. At least now, thought, she became aware, and took note of it for future reference. 

As Kenjiro looked over the new and rowdy costumers, Suzume did well not to make eye contact with them. This guy she had been talking to seemed trusting enough to her at this point, so she was comfortable to rely on him in case some crazy situation took place. She tensed, sitting closer to the edge of her seat if it was needed for her to run, but not so much to the extent that it was obvious that she became fraught. When he spoke, Suzume found his choice of words amusing. Answering his question on the other hand would be difficult in her mind. For all she knew, if she said the wrong thing they'd get angry and want to duel her. That hypothetical circumstance was rather ridiculous, as what low life would want to beat up a girl that's barley a genin? But to answer his question, Suzume in a more quiet volume stated, "What would it matter what I think of them?" 

[WC:258]
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:00 pm
She was going to have her Genin Exams soon, that was good, the village needed ninja that know the difference between good and bad.  He could tell that this girl was definitely someone that he should keep his eye on in the future.  As the men got closer and he asked her that last question she seemed amused but confused...or was that caution in her face as she answered with a question of her own.  It made Kenjiro smile as he looked at her with a simple glance, a flicker of his Sharingan as it activated without his knowledge would surely give the girl a hint as to who he was.

"The art of speaking, having the charisma to talk yourself out of a situation, or into a corner is a weapon that should never go dull.  The reason for the question was to see if you thought of these fools as garbage...or as villagers that knew better but made a mistake anyway.  That way I can decide if I need to save them or teach them a lesson."  The way Kenjiro sounded then was as if he was about to teach Suzume a lesson...one that she might not expect.

Meanwhile, the rowdy couple of men that stumbled in were being berated by other patrons as they made a mess while moving closer to their table.

WC:230/1,020
Feza
Feza
Citizen

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:09 am
His smile made her face flush somewhat. But then Kenjiro's gaze surprised Suzume, noticing the quick flash of his sharigan. This caused her to flinch a bit, all the while trying to figure out why they had been activated like that. Aren't people who have that ability Uchihas? Did she do something? For what Suzume knew about the sharigans, which wasn't much, he could have read her mind just now and pulled some inglorious information from her. She couldn't think of anything too bad, being an innocent girl for the most part. When he answered her, Suzume didn't completely catch on to his point, being her socially awkward self - yet Suzume rolled with it anyways. 

As for the people causing a scene, one of them spilling a customer's soup as he tripped over a table leg, she rather not deal with them. Perhaps now would be the time to get out of here? Or maybe the whole incident would make for a hilarious moment if they made the right step for it to be so. She waited to see what Kenjiro would do, if he was gonna intervene, stay put, or go elsewhere. She shyly looked up at him, taking some admiration to his hair. Suzume observed how certain individual strands framed his face, making her stare at him strangely.

[WC:220]
Kenjiro Uchiha
Kenjiro Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:18 pm
Kenjiro would smile at her as he noticed the stare for a moment, but as the group grew closer and louder he gave a sigh of annoyance before a wicked grin flashed on his face as the tubs of lard approached them. They sat on either side of Kenjiro and looked at the female with a grin, they pushed Kenjiro almost completely off the bench before acting like fools, it was enough for Kenjiro to lead to him nearly losing his cool, but instead of teaching these dickheads a lesson he decided a smoother way to get out of this predicament. With a simple flip out of his seat and leap over the table he grabbed the girl's hand and flashed a smile at the men.

"Rather rude of you two UPSTANDING workers of the village to barge into a business and disturb the meals of the people. So instead of teaching you two some manners, I think I will just show my friend here away from here and allow her to go about her day in an enjoyable manner." He would say as the two stood up, nearly knocking the table over as they slammed their hands on the table, breaking the plates of Kenjiro and Suzume.

"Listen here you little shit, we just want to have some fun, the girl didn't seem impressed with you anyway!" The scruffier one said as the lingering smell of beer wafted in the air.
"So what do you think you are, some sort of little ninja do-good that thinks they can change the world and take any woman he chooses. I shit out logs bigger than you so why don't you just butt out before things take a difficult turn for you." He continued which only lead to Kenjiro laughing.

"Sounds to me like you have some problems, now I hate to do this to everyone, but if you want trouble you can have it, but I would rather take this outside so I can show you what a younger man can do to remind you old ass clowns some manners," Kenjiro said as he motioned to Suzume the direction of the nearest door as he wanted to make sure she was not affected if these two made any moves.

WC:380/1,400
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum