Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
Log in
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
TRAINEE MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE



Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links

Latest topics
Talon's Tales: Last ResortToday at 8:12 pmTalon TauJust Before The Destruction at Darkside Today at 6:24 pmToshihiroMerchant Protection [Mission]Today at 6:11 pmSosuke HyuugaSomeday Today at 4:30 pmJaiden GokaToll Troll MissonToday at 3:16 pmMazoku MomochiSurreal SycophantToday at 11:46 amShikiShiki Seeks Snake Snail SyxersToday at 10:48 amShikiRevelation! (Part Two)Today at 7:46 amRaiden AmetsuchiEp 8: Unexpected Team Up! Is Azuki A D1 Crashout?!Today at 2:53 amJunko TsukikoDuplicitous IntentionsToday at 2:15 amMizuki Ohta
Top posting users this month
142 Posts - 28%
129 Posts - 25%
92 Posts - 18%
28 Posts - 5%
26 Posts - 5%
22 Posts - 4%
21 Posts - 4%
19 Posts - 4%
18 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Going Outside for a Change (open)

+3
Shitai Orochi
Kenjiro Uchiha
Feza
7 posters
Go down
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Going Outside for a Change (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going Outside for a Change (open)

Wed May 02, 2018 8:15 pm
The male stopped and crossed his arms as he furrowed his brows in contemplation, yellow eyes looking the male over before looking over to the female. Something about this just didn't add up to him, but then again he was no mind reader so he let his suspicions slip from his mind. As he eyed the female he took in the other males which openly caused him to now question the males motives. It was, at least from his perspective, impolite not to give your first name to someone when asked. In an capacity it meant that he was hiding something about himself, but his facial features would indeed stick with the male for as long as he needed it to. For now he would take in the information that the male named "Fukushu" marking it to be an alias of some sort.

In turn he shrugged and returned the favor without openly meaning to," Very well then. My name is Ascalon. It is a name not native to these lands so you could say i'm a foreigner of sorts," his eyes locked onto the males headband causing an internal twitch to go off. From his wording he sounded like he didn't like being a ninja, but...then this? Avalon never truly understood ninja and now this just justified that simple thought until another time. Shaking his head he would turn to the male once more and shrug," Being in others messes isn't my...forte as you can say. Then again it gave me an idea for this little one on my back so I owe you thanks for that. As for the sparring i'll take you up on that some other time. It seems you all are leaving to go your separate ways?," his eyes then turned to Suzume to see what she would do at this point.
[307]
Anonymous
Guest
Guest

Going Outside for a Change (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going Outside for a Change (open)

Wed May 02, 2018 10:07 pm
*a new challanger has arrived*

Though it would be fun to rush in and surprise challange two fellow genin to a random bout of sparring... instead, Shinoskay will find himself casually passing through the scene. He shuffled himself onward through, He was practicing Chakra disguise now and so though he was able to see Kenjiro make there exit he did not actually register who they were and likely wouldnt recall them from the Sewer mission until much later. He also had no intentions of interupting there exit.

The same could be said for the other two present. He would not register their identities till likely after he had walked past. It was a small world after all, and while large... there wasnt a whole lot of places to go in the village.

[exit]
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Going Outside for a Change (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going Outside for a Change (open)

Wed May 02, 2018 10:31 pm
Approved unless interruted
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Going Outside for a Change (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going Outside for a Change (open)

Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:12 am
So it would seem that things were finally...breaking apart. The male would shrug and return to walking through the village before finally going home and working on something.

[=Exit]\

1,506 words

7 stats

All words to finish This
avatar
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Going Outside for a Change (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going Outside for a Change (open)

Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:57 am
Approved
Feza
Feza
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 5750

Going Outside for a Change (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going Outside for a Change (open)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:37 pm
Suzume gave a questionable look to Fukushu for his response. What an odd guy, she thought, wondering what kind of trouble he was wrapped up in. It certainly was more serious than her avergae daily mischief. Maybe it was relieving to have someone to go to in case she needed someone to run to, but searching around in the slums for someone based in description didn't seem like the safest way to take care of some issue. Still, regardless of her judgment the dude kept a brighter impression on her. "Hah! Dinner, I mean maybe some day but I kinda just butted in here so..." she rambled at his suggestion. Once he bid his farewell, Suzume bowed back to him as he went his way.

[Exit]
[TWC: 2,042; claiming 10 stats and Water Release: Water Whip, Hidden Mist Technique, and Haze Clone Technique]
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Going Outside for a Change (open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Going Outside for a Change (open)

Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:40 pm
Approved
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum