Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Late Night Customers!!Today at 3:08 amDaikiAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 7:59 pmDante HyugaTori Jintaro [WIP]Yesterday at 7:16 pmTori JintaroJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesYesterday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaA Ghost! Where?Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterTue Apr 30, 2024 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:57 pmReiten
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 57%
5 Posts - 24%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
1 Post - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 23425

Enter Topic Title Here  Empty Enter Topic Title Here

Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:59 pm
The taste of freedom was oddly bitter sweet. It was nice to be out of the dreadful cell where she didn’t have to hear the sexist remarks of the other prisoners. It was also nice that she could get back to her training, now more than ever after she was unable to keep her village from Kiri’s rule. However, there was something blissful about being away from it all. Being locked away from the constant reminders that she wasn’t able to do her job. She cold see remnants of the fight all around, mainly near the village gates where construction was taking place. It left a foul taste in her mouth.

The first place Queen headed to upon her release was Jace’s grave. With a single rose in her hand, she placed it upon his burial site; a solemn look on her face. “Hey…” She said, only hoping that her words were somehow reaching his ears in the great beyond. She couldn’t bring herself to say much more, beginning to feel how silly this was. She glanced up into the sky, hoping to see her face but only seeing a passing bird… a crow. A smile crept on her face. He was there, watching over her it seemed.

Moments later, another bird came flying it. A carrier pigeon. The blonde stuck her hand out for the bird to land on her forearm. It did so softly, it’s little bird feet clutching onto her skin. The girl’s rough training didn’t even cause her to flinch. Instead, she used her free hand to reach for the tiny scroll attached to it’s leg before it flew off. She opened it’s contents, seeing it was a letter from the new appointed Hokage. The leadership in this village seemed to be passed around like a third class hooker. The name was familiar. Risako Akara. Rei recalled the girl as the one who proctored her Genin exam, as well as the girl she had gone on missions with a few times. Also one of the ninjas she was up against in the Jonin exams. If it wasn’t apparent, the two ninja had been fairly acquainted. The Hyuuga was content to see that she had moved her way up; contrary to what the old Rei would feel. However, she hoped her leadership would prove more fruitful than the previous Hokage.

Queen read through the scroll, realizing she was being called for a mission. To retrieve Orokana from Hoshi. Her face grew serious. She had always had zero tolerance for traitors. She had wanted to track down all those that had gone missing after the Jonin exams, but the Kiri invasion had put a dampener on her plans. The blonde continued to read that she would be joined by another, a Chunin by the name of Love. A quick sting to the chest was felt by the girl who stood over her previous lover’s grave. The irony.

Queen closed the scroll, and made her way home to collect her things. She wasn’t sure where this girl was, nor could’t recall if she had ever met her, but the blonde intended to leave as soon as possible. She needed the distraction. The girl ended the family mansion, gathering her equipment, and dressing down to something more comfortable for travel. She put together a small backpack worth of things that she’d need. Some money, a change of clothes; the essentials.

Wearing black tights and a white tank, she headed out and made her way to the village gates. She paused momentarily before leaving the village, scanning the surrounding area in hopes that the girl was nearby. She’d use her byakugan, but Queen had no idea what the girl looked like. She decided she’d wait a few moments, checking out with the guards at the gates before heading off. If the girl failed to arrive however, she would leave and just meet her there.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Enter Topic Title Here  Empty Re: Enter Topic Title Here

Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:13 pm
Higuto walked along the top of the gate, his insects keeping their eyes trained around the gates, as he sighed from the large number of days he had gone through without any passers coming in or out of the village. It had been boring for him to constantly watch two incredibly large doors every second of his overly long shift as it was when he watched the grass grow. On this day he had decided he'd pass the time, due to thinking it was going to be a boring day just like any other, as he sat along the edge of the wall connecting the gate and meditated to pass the time. He was able to kill a good amount of time and managed to open up his mind in the peace and quiet of the windy top of the gates.

It was here that a group of his insects flew to his ear and snapped him from his meditation as they had detected someone coming to the gates. Higuto got up as he looked and saw the ninja, a kunoichi, in question who seemed to be packed to leave the village. From what he could also tell thanks to his vantage point she seemed to be entirely focused on her surroundings as she seemed to be looking for something... or someone. Was there possibly going to be two ninja leaving? He shrugged at this thought as he decided he'd get on with doing his job and called down to her.

"Excuse me, ma'am? May I ask where you intend to be going today?"

He had his guard up, of course, as his insects kept track of the kunoichi below in case she made sudden movements. He did, however, ask the question as kindly as possible with one of his usual small smiles he offered to near anyone he met. If all went to plan, however, confrontation wouldn't be on her mind and things would continue peacefully.
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:49 pm
Queen had only been at the gates a few seconds before a voice called out to her from above the gates. Curiosity overcame her as she perked her head upwards to the voice. It was a young boy, no older than she was; actually much younger. How could they have a child guarding the gates was beyond her. It was no surprise that they came under siege by Kiri. Was their military power so abysmal that they had some young boy guarding their point of entry? It seemed so.

The blonde reached into her pocket, pulling out the small scroll that the messenger bird had left her. She held it up in her hand. She didn’t expect the boy to be able to see it from his position, but if he was truly curious he’d come down to check it himself. “I’ve been summoned for a mission by the lady Hokage.”

The girl kept her calm demeanor, her gaze leaving the guard’s as she continued to scan the surrounding area for her partner. She began to develop a slight annoyance. She hated those who were tardy. It was like a sign of disrespect.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Thu Mar 29, 2018 1:13 pm
Higuto watched as the young lady pulled out something and held it up for him to see. He didn't have any reason to believe that it may have been a trick to get him down there to see what it was but nevertheless he wouldn't take any chances. He brought his arms up quickly to form the clone seal as a shadow clone formed from smoke in mid air halfway down the gate before falling to land in front of her. He didn't know if this would cause her to put her guard up but he tried to make certain she'd feel comfortable by giving her a kind smile and bowing before her.

"I was told to expect a certain Jounin would be leaving on a mission today. I hope you'll forgive me for being curious but is it possible you might indulge me a look at your scroll? For someone in my position I think you'll understand it's better being safe then sorry."

The real Higuto kept watch from atop the gate as his clone did the talking. His insects were still keeping a watchful eye out, as well, since he was told that there should've been two kunoichi coming today.

(Jutsu used: Shadow Clone 30 AP; 374/404)
187 AP between Higuto and clone)
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:50 am
Queen observed the boy who was now forming a hand seal which led to a shadow clone to now be involved in the mix. The girl couldn’t help but build a slight annoyance for the kid. They were in the middle of broad daylight surrounded by villagers and ninja all around the area. Did he really think she was leaving without permission? Becoming the exact scum that she was being sent out to retrieve? 

The girl took a big breath through her nose, and exhaled out her mouth. She could feel her old demeanor creeping out. She wasn’t that person anymore, or was striving not to be. However if she had been, this would have been a completely different scene and the clone would have cease to exist the moment it stood in front of her. 

Queen calmly listened to his words, quickly becoming uninterested as he carried on. His cautious behavior had left her feeling with the need to punch something. With that said, she took another inhale and exhale. She was working on it to say the least. Just the thought of her once lover’s calm smile and loving nature was enough to remember what it is she was striving for, and why she couldn’t be what she once was… an ass hole. 

The blonde flicked the scroll to the clone in front of her. “It’s fine, just know you’re superior will hear about this.” She replied back, walking past him unable to bare the sight of the boy and taking a seat on a nearby bench. She sat her bag beside her and leaned back against the seat, her lilac eyes  unintentionally falling on the real boy who still stood upon the gate. “I’m waiting on my companion if that’s what you’re wondering… if it wasn’t obvious already.” If this suspicious behavior had continued, It would take Xyxer coming back to Konoha to possibly prevent her from breaking a bone or two.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:40 am
The clone Higuto kept his smile even to the lady's seemingly annoyed demeanor as he could only guess that it was brought about by the situation. She turned away, in anger, when he offered his hand for her scroll as she seemingly tossed it at him and he caught it.

"I apologize if I offended you in any way, miss..."

He took a glance into her scroll as he noticed her name.

"Yamano?... Well contrary to what you may think of the situation it is a pleasure to meet you. I hope you can understand that this is just part of the job."

He read the contents of the scroll quickly to make certain he had all the information necessary before furling the scroll back up. He had recognized her name, a Jounin who tried to hold back the forces of the foreign ninja who took hold of Konoha, as he was still training in the academy when that had happened. What he would have gave to have been fighting alongside his fellow ninja as an equal but back then he simply wasn't strong enough. If he had also known correctly she had lost a loved one, either to the battle or to other causes he wasn't quite sure, which may have been one of the reasons she seemed... tense. He'd keep his mouth shut on the matter as not to offend her and showing respect.

"It seems Miss. Love is to have an earful later, if that's who you're waiting for? She may have caught herself busy making food and getting weapons for your mission."

He held the scroll back to her as he kept a respectful distance while the original Higuto kept watch from atop the gate.
|Queen|
|Queen|
Citizen

Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:54 am
Queen ignored the apology, taking the seat on the bench and observing the surrounding area. Her eyes slowly grew soft as she realized at the end of the day, it was his job. That she could admit. She took a deep breath one last time, fully calming down from her moody behavior. She came to the conclusion that maybe she was just a little on edge from recent events.

“It’s fine.” She finally let out, letting her eyes fall on the boy’s clone. His words on Love’s whereabouts surprisingly left her unfazed. She’d prefer that her tardiness was due to getting ready for the mission and not making food… However if she was making food then hopefully she made some extras for Queen.

“She’ll get more than an earful.” The blonde responded in almost a whisper. With the scroll back in her possession, she placed it back into her equipment pouch. She’d certainly need it for later when they arrived at Hoshi’s gates. “Tell me kid, how long have you been a ninja for?” She asked, swiping the mishap earlier under the rug. She figured she’s have some innocent chit chatter with one of Konoha’s future prospects while she waited on her partner. None typical Queen behavior but as stated previously, she was turning a new leaf.
Princess Love
Princess Love
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18650

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:13 am
"If you waste your time on pointless chit chat like that then the food will get cold." Love said making her appearance. "You are to refer to me as Ai-sama." She said to the boy while looking at Rei. She also used her strong-enough-to-break-concrete strength to pluck and destroy his clone. Sadly the girl hadn't actually brought any snacks however the pair would arrive in at Hoshi in a matter of minutes. And should the people be hospitable the Hyuugas would be offered refreshments. "Ready to go early bird?" Love asked as a testament to her flawless punctuality. It was clear that the red head was eager to leave as she was normally less cheery on missions.
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:33 am
Higuto could tell that her demeanor seemed to have calmed down a little. A good sign, whether it was through his actions or not he cared little, as he gave her a soft smile.

"I'd say about... three months? Give or take a coup- oh! We have another guest."

He listened to the words of the new kunoichi who had appeared on the scene and he took her to be the one that Miss. Yamano had been waiting on for so long by the way she introduced herself.

"Ai-sama? A pleasure to meet you, ma-"

It was here that the clone would be cut off as she seemingly tried to destroy the clone with her strength. The clone could barely see the attack coming as he didn't know whether or not she was going for a grab or a punch. It mattered little to him as his own strength was enough to help his clone. If it happened to be a punch the clone would simply take it, grab her arm, and toss her back a few inches. If it was a grab he'd use his strength to break her grip and toss her back a few inches. Either way he was going to prove that, even if small and young, he was still a hard trained ninja.

"Forgive me, Ai-sama, but I'll have to ask you to refrain from rudely doing such actions to someone whom you've just met. I might see them as an act of defiance against the village and inform lady hokage of your hostility. I was just having a nice conversation with Miss. Yamano, after all, so I'd rather we all separate from here as friends. You may outrank me, Miss. Love, but don't push it."

His clone would then turn to Queen and bow to her.

"I pray your mission and journey a successful one."

Last edited by Higuto Aburame on Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
|Frost|
|Frost|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:16 am
The girl listened to the boy’s response. three months. He was practically fresh from the academy and they had him guarding the gates? The girl would give the boy the benefit of the doubt and assume he was quite talented to be given such an important role usually reserved for Chunin and above. Before the boy could finish his response, un unknown female approached them.

Queen’s eyes flicked to the girl who seemed to have overheard their conversation. “There’d be less time for chit-chat if you’d have arrived on time.” The girl responded with a monotone expression. “Either way, you’re here now.” The girl conceded, not wanting an argument or hostility to be built between the two before their mission had even started. A new leaf, remember?

Queen rose from her seat right before Love attempted to destroy the clone. The blonde was impressed to see the boy move with such precision. Impressive for a boy who had left the academy mere months ago.
“There’s no need for any implications on anyone’s part.” The blonde responded to the Genin’s remark. Rei just wanted to hurry up and be on her way already. “Thank you. Keep up the good work.” She responded to the Genin, making her way out the gates.

[exit]

twc:1602
Putting it towards this
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum