Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Playing Detective | Mission [ HAKAI KIDDOS ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing Detective | Mission [ HAKAI KIDDOS ]

Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:01 am
Positioned between Ikigai, whom she had walked with, and their acting leader for this mission, as it were, Kay would subtly step towards Saya and gently nudge her fellow kunoichi before nonchalantly whispering in her ear, her hand covering her mouth to try to prevent the two boys from hearing, “Do you think he just said twerp because he’s afraid to swear in front of us.”

Obsessed really. The words came from a lizard man with a strange and creepy look on his face, which only furthered their impact. This guy’s weeeeird, Kay thought to herself, luckily this time keeping her thoughts in her own head instead of out loud as she had done with the boy named Max. Kay’s eyes shifted a bit to the side to avoid eye contact with this guy as the awkward conversation about Ikigai’s obsessive behavior was brought to light. Ikigai did not seem to deny this at all, instead electing to ignore it. Kay guessed that she would ignore it as well, it had most likely been blown out of proportion, as while the two were training, Ikigai had not seemed to be interested in the manner that Shien seems to be hinting at, either through his dialogue or his body language.

However, Saya graciously moved the mission itself forward, although it seemed that Shien had caused for her and Ikigai to be paired up together. She herself had no issues with this, despite everything that had just unfolded, as long as she was not with Shien. That guy creeped her out a bit. Upon Ikigai’s confirmation, Kay would just nod her head. She was still short a few words after that rather uncomfortable bit.

“Right,” Kay interjected after Ikigai’s deduction. An awkward smile appeared on her face as she avoided looking him in the eyes, “Although we’re paired together for this, it might be a bit weird if you and I walked into the crowd. You don’t really-” she paused for a moment, searching for words that would not offend the incredibly tall, blue skinned boy who also had gills and other shark like features, “-blend into a crowd.” She turned around on her heel, eager to get the mission done, however. Then she would be able to move on to more training. “Let’s go!” she would exclaim with a finger pointed in the air as she began marching forward towards the sea of civilians.

WC: 1113
Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Citizen
Stat Page : Yakuza
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 0

Playing Detective | Mission [ HAKAI KIDDOS ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing Detective | Mission [ HAKAI KIDDOS ]

Wed Jun 20, 2018 5:28 pm
The Doku’s mouth convulsed with every word that came out of Ikigai’s mouth, twitching and begging for a bellowing laugh. It’d worked, despite little physical response from Kay, he’d succeeded in making it awkward for at least Ikigai. Shien gave a corkscrew smile, nodding with glee at the pairings Saya had suggested. He was beginning to like her already, whether or not she intended to create the awkward pairing as he had.

The debriefing, however, didn’t go over as smoothly. Shien scratched his scaled head, sifting his fingers through his viridian hair. Saya and Ikigai’s information seemed to be a little contradictory. Was this guy hitting up houses or people? He blinked, processing the question. Maybe there were multiple culprits.

Shien took a deep breath, shifting his gaze over to Saya. “Right, then, let’s head out,” he said with a toothy grin. His head turned over his shoulder as he began to walk, glancing at Ikigai. “Good luuuck,” he sang as if it were a tune.

As the two presumably went along, Shien opted to share his thoughts on the investigation, pointing out what he perceived to be a contradiction. “Do you think there’s more than one person involved in this? Or just a really talented thief. From the way you and Ikigai are describing it, sound like he’s pickpocket and housebreaker. We could be stepping on the toes of something bigger, here,” he suggested, shifting his lips to the corner of his mouth. He walked with his hands behind his head, whistling between sentences and switching to another song between each. “I wish I brought my flute,” he said aloud, mostly to himself. There were few thing more boring than patrolling the streets for some invisible mugger. Maybe the company was nice, though.

“So, Saya, right?” he’d say, trying to make conversation. “You like any particular kind of music?”

Were being easily distracted a skill, Shien would be a master at the art.

WC: 871
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja

Fri Jun 22, 2018 11:01 am
”I believe so,” the dark haired girl had responded to Kay, glancing at at her as they walked along. She left it at that, however, once their destination was within sights. It was then that their pairings were locked in and information was shared.

Saya waited patiently for Ikigai to give his two-cents in, though her brows furrowed at the mention of pickpockets rather than a master thief targeting the rich house owners. Nevertheless, the shark boy was correct in his observations and as the store was the centerpoint of their miscreant’s stomping grounds, it was not too far off to say that he or she started off as a pickpocket and worked on their skills. Evolving, as they will.

Despite her slight confusion she nodded at his contribution. ”We should keep an eye out for anyone that seems rich and-slash-or important. They’ll be the primary targets for either a house burglar or a pickpocket.” Saya looked between all of her current team members, waiting or simply observing for any signs that they understood what the mission entailed. They all seemed to as Kay was eager to move the mission along.

Before the blonde could completely immerse herself in the throngs of people, Saya made a grab for her elbow. ”Wait, Kay!”

Her grip was firm as she attempted to give the blonde girl pause. Saya quickly nodded her head in two different directions. ”We’ll take the West side, you guys take the East. Do a thorough sweep, and if no one pops up we’ll meet back here in thirty to forty-five minutes before trying again.

Take note of any suspicious activities. Apprehend them if caught in the act.”
Then she added as an afterthought, ”Alive.”

They only had a few shots or less to get it done today. Their person of interest worked on a schedule, after all. If not, they’d have to return the following day to try again. And so on and so forth if they couldn’t succeed. Since they were genin, they were given more of the “easy” missions. Most of them being civil cases that their regular law enforcement had no time to put their energy in. They had bigger fish to fry. Like serial killers or attempted threats on their VIPs within the village.

Once their objectives have been solidified, Saya released her (presumed) hold on Kay and allowed her and Ikigai on their merry way. For a moment she watched and waited for the two to get their part of the mission started before turning to Shien and walking alongside him.

The green boy was somewhat of a chatterbox, Saya noted, as he had given Ikigai a teasing farewell. That and his conversation topics. ”That is… plausible,” she replied, eyes flickering from person to person as they walked and talked. ”Having more than one person doing jobs like these would make sense. We’re a village of ninjas so security here can be pretty tight. Hopefully, it’s just some slightly talented thieves with too much luck rather than a complete thief organization.”

Shien certainly had good points in regards to their mission, but he also seemed to have a bit of an attention disorder. ”Classical. Instrumentals. Traditional.” That was her answer to his question. While she would have enjoyed a more thorough discussion in music, they were on a mission. And she would not be distracted.

”You said you can track, right?” Saya asked. ”Can you tell me anything so far?”

WORD COUNT: 591
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1405 + 591 = 1996
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:52 pm
Was it possible to like and hate someone at the same time? It appeared so, because that's exactly how Ikigai felt about Shien as he furthered his mocking. He'd raise an eyebrow with his arms crossed against his chest to relay that displeasure with the boy, before the two pairs split up or were about to. Saya would grab kay before they had the chance to leave, relaying one last plan of action.

Saya and Shien were to go West, and Ikigai and Kay where to take the East. Search for forty five minutes, and if nothing was found meet back in the same spot. A simple plan, and hopefully an effective one. "Got it" He'd nod, assuming that would be the end of it and Saya would let go of Kay, they would finally actually split up.

When it was just the two of them, kay would begin to politely suggest that Ikigais appearance may be off putting. but before she could finish his skin would slowly start to fade from blue to a pale color, the transformation starting from his forehead and moving down to his toes. "I know, I know" He'd say as he released the handseal that had activated the jutsu.

His skin color was abnormal, especially when combined with his height and distinct blue hair, but he hated concealing it, even when necessary. To him everyone else looked weird, not the other way around. Still walking down the street and his eyes scanning the hands of bystanders weaving through clouds, Ikigai would start some form of small talk.

"So, you've been at the academy for a while now... How you liking it so far?" He hoped the answer was a positive one.

WC:1361
Sakimori
Sakimori
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:21 am
Kay was abruptly interrupted in what she had been planning to do, despite her not really having much of a plan. She made a quiet yet audible ‘oof’ as she was caught off guard and halted, being pulled back by Saya. “Right,” she would acknowledge in a rather straightforward manner. This was her first mission after all, and she understood the importance of experience. This girl in front of her would probably know much more than her.

Of course, the green skinned boy had to add in another comment before walking away, making the air feel thicker than it had before. “I don’t think I like that guy very much,” Kay said matter-of-factly before turning around and heading in the direction Saya told her to go, assuming that Ikigai would follow her, which he did, continuing their conversation of skin tones and borderline racism before transitioning to a lighter topic. “It hasn't felt like that long. Time just sort of flies, I guess. I’m afraid I haven’t learned much yet, but I feel like I can barely hold a sword properly,” she would say with a light laugh. “I like the place fine, but I just haven’t met anyone besides you and Sensei.” She paused for a split second before continuing her thought, “-and Shien now, I guess. Not that he made a very good first impression.” Her eyes would be unable to find the thief if he were in front of them, her inexperience in the area seemingly blinding her. Perhaps she just needed to get more rest at the academy when she returned. Yeah, sleep sounds nice right about now.

WC: 1400
Natsuki Hashimoto
Natsuki Hashimoto
Citizen
Stat Page : Yakuza
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : None
Village : Otogakure

Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:20 pm
Though one wouldn’t expect it at first glance, the violent-haired girl, Saya, had something of a leadership quality. She was young, probably the same age as Shien himself, though, given his clan, he towered over her in height. Whoever she was, exactly, this wasn’t her first time on a mission, Shien could tell that much. In fact, she seemed the most experienced out of all of them. Ikigai came second, but just how much discrepancy there was between the two, Shien did not know. However, he could see the furrowed brows under her bangs in confusion, prompting him to chuckle at Ikigai’s remarks. Frankly, they didn’t make much sense to him either, but there was always the possibility of multiple thieves, though why one would want to risk getting caught in a place like Kumogakure was well beyond Shien’s comprehension. He had seen the rot forest. There wasn’t a doubt in his mind that’s what happened to the Hidden Cloud’s criminals.

The Doku, pursed his lips, anxiously waiting to get a move on. Saya briefly gave out reminders, suggestions, easy things to keep track of while on the search. This seemed easy enough. The four divided into pairs, separating into to cover the east and west portions of the village.

Shien’s ideas seemed to go over well in Saya’s mind, evoking a proud smile out of the Doku and probably some internal monologuing. “Yeah,” Shien said, recalling himself from his thoughts. “Hopefully. I can’t imagine actually becoming a thief in Kumogakure. Maybe another village but this risk here…” he trailed off, looking up at his brow with his eyes. “Well, it doesn’t seem like it’s worth it.”

The small talk, on the other hand, didn’t seem to pan out as well. But he did get a response at the very least, and a similarity between the pair. He tried to sift through the folders in his brain, coming up with a reason for such trivial talk at such a serious moment. Before he could respond however, Saya spoke up again, this time asking about the Doku’s tracking abilities. He blinked in response, almost shocked to some degree, before nodding. He stuttered, finding his words slowly. “Yeah, I, uh, let me just activate my jutsu,” he said, briefly closing his eyes. His voice became a whisper as the Mind Eye of the Kagura jutsu took effect, allowing him to see what others could not. “Let’s keep the conversation going,” Shien said, latching onto a reason for the musical discussion at last. “People are less likely to rob others when you’re talking about catching thieves,” he chimed with a smile, almost laughing. He hushed his voice further, providing what intel he could as quickly as possible. “No strong chakra signatures yet. I think we’re dealing with shinobi, here. Would explain why they haven’t been caught yet,” he said, transitioning into a louder voice as the pair continued. “I like the same,” he continued, nodding with a carefree expression. “No one in this village has any taste,” he laughed, his eyes, narrowing slightly as he continued his search.

WC: 1386
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:39 am
"Not that he made a good impression"

Ikigai would laugh at the comment. He hadn't known the boy long, but it was becoming clearly apparent that he was a strange one, and bad with first encounters. His first encounter with the boy had got him clubbed on the head. Shien's first encounter with Hakai, he'd called the man old. And now there was this.

He really did have bad luck.

"From what I can tell he's a good guy, just a little odd is all" The blue skinned boy would shrug. Truth be told he'd grown fond of Shien over the past couple days. He did find it kind of odd that she hadn't met many people yet though.

"You should try hanging out with Boru, or Yomu." He'd say referencing the mountainous chef, and the redheaded puppeteer. They were both longtime student's at the academy and he couldn't really help but feel like they'd be good company for the girl.

Searching on the streets for a couple of hours the pair would have no luck, and the sun would disappear behind the horizon, marking the end of their search. Sometime's missions were a game of luck, and they'd had none.

Ikigai would frown before suggesting "Guess that's it then. It'll be some other genin's mission tomorrow" He'd let out an audible groan as he stretched his arms above his head. "All that work for nothing, I wonder if Shien and that other girl had any luck"

--Exit--
Abandoning mission cuz saya's gonezo
WC: 1613
Claiming 1600 Words Towards Chakra Infusion
8 Stats
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:58 am
Approved my guy
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum