Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

A Post-Tourney meal (Miyamoto) Empty A Post-Tourney meal (Miyamoto)

Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:14 am
The day almost seemed to drag by with what had happened during the tournament. It was not enjoyable because of the bitterness surrounding what had happened during his fight. It was a pessimistic attitude, but it was something that was just being extremely hard to shake for the young Yuki Chuunin. After his visit with Sanae at the hospital, Kotetsu decided he needed to get something to eat. He hadn't eaten anything all day, since he doesn't fight well on a full stomach. It was late in the afternoon, so the sun was still in its full glory. Kotetsu figured it would be good to hit up one of his favourite spots to eat. It was a quiet restaurant just off the main square. They served a variety of foods which suited Kotetsu just fine, because there was definitely days that he craved different things. They also served alcohol, which he could partake in if he wanted to, what with him being 19 years old now. Since it was just him, he sat at the bar and was planning on ordering his food and eating it there. The restaurant wasn't busy at that time, but Kotetsu didn't really feel like taking up a table on the off chance that they got busy all of a sudden.

WC: 216
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Yamato

Mission Record : Yamato's Record
Living Clones : Kanzaki
Ryota
Legendary Equipment : Jōki no Yoroi
Remove Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 0

A Post-Tourney meal (Miyamoto) Empty Re: A Post-Tourney meal (Miyamoto)

Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:33 pm
After his spar with Tsume, Haku, and the new addition to their team...Cole Miyamoto was famished. He could not put the strength necessary to probably even fix his hair if he really wanted to. So he deduced that it was time for some grub. He knew of a place not far from the main square that was quiet and would not give him any grief over the tournament proceedings so he decided on going there. Once he arrived he took a look around the place...it was like a ghost town. The hostess asked him where he wanted to sit, and he gave a nod towards the bar as well, not wanting to take up a large table just to have a quick meal. When she asked why he was not at the tournament he just gave a quick laugh before shrugging it off.

Soon after he took a seat he ordered a plate of chicken teriyaki with rice and peppers before he even noticed Kotetsu, another tournament member. He could only deduce that the reason he was here was that he was also a loser in the match just like he was. So he sighed as he decided to just go ahead and ask.

"So I assume the tournament did not go as expected for you either?" Miyamoto asked with curiosity.

WC:220
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:49 pm
It seemed like the restaurant would remain fairly empty. ‘I guess people will still be watching the tournament finals…’ Kotetsu thought to himself as his food arrived. He was just about to start eating when he had heard the front door open. Out of curiosity, Kotetsu would look over his shoulder to see who had entered. It was one of the other Hoshi Chuunin. The other one of Yurei’s victims. He had spoken with the hostess briefly, and made his way over to the bar as well. He sat down not too far from the young Yuki shinobi. As Miyamoto ordered his own food, Koetsu began to eat the food that was placed in front of him. It was then that Miyamoto noticed Kotetsu and asked him about the tournament. They were trying not to, but he could see that the bartenders were listening into the conversation. Obviously since they were working they had not had the chance to watch any of the fights.

“Miyamoto right?” He asked the newcomer. “You’re absolutely right there.” He told the other shinobi with a chuckle. “I was disqualified for killing my opponent’s summon,” It wasn’t a funny situation, but he couldn’t help but be amused at the results. He should have won the tournament hands down. It would seem that he would need to find another way to become a Jounin. He didn’t need to ask about Miyamoto’s fight. He had seen every one up until the final, since he preferred to check in on his friend then watch Damon fight Yurei. “It would seem that the two of us are no longer in the tournament for roughly the same reason.” He said with a smirk. “I have nothing against summons, but they can be bloody inconvenient to deal with…”

WC: 297
TWC: 513
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Ryota

Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:29 pm
Disqualified by a summon made him remember his loss, a heavy sigh as he nodded in agreement with his fellow shinobi, his food soon arrived as well as the cooks and staff seemed to gather as the empty room seemed to be driven on the course of actions that these two shinobi were performing then and there. When the shinobi called him by his first name, he gave a smile as his charismatic self seemed to just take over, just like his father would do if he found himself in a losing battle according to his mother.

"Yeah, summons that can take up damn near a quarter of the arena is a sin to the good people wanting a fight. We could have given them a much better show, though the winner...well it might surprise the folks around here, I think we might have ended up in a draw." He said with a hearty laugh. before taking a bite of his food before downing a glass of water in its entirety as the crowd seemed to just lean in.
" However, the loss of life during a tournament is unfortunate, we must pay respects to the dead just as we do equally in taking care of each other in life. For that matter, for what it is worth...I believe the popular theory regardless of who it turned out to come out to go to the finals...you won the pot, my friend. You in the eyes of the people are the champion. My match was nothing to be watched anyway, all smoke and mirrors to the crowd...I don't aim to please though...never been my forte to be in the limelight." He said with a smile before taking another bite of his food. Chewing it slowly as the crowd watched with anticipation.
"Who you think is going to take home that shiny new rank though?" He asked without looking over at him, the annoyance on his face showed who he thought would win the tournament.

WC:335/555
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:25 pm
Kotetsu shrugs. It's not like they were illegal in the fight. Had Kotetsu signed such a contract, he would most likely have used one himself. "I can't say for sure what their fight will be like, but I'm sure the two of us would have been a better final fight." he said to the other Chuunin.  He took a few bites of his food, more because he needed to eat something rather than actually feeling hungry. The food was delicious as usual; a sweet and sour chicken dish with sautéed peppers and carrots on a bed of rice, with a small bowl of hot and sour soup. It was essentially comfort food for the young Yuki shinobi.

As Miyamoto spoke about the tournament, Kotetsu didn't really see that himself. Sure he wanted to win, to prove to himself more than anyone that he had gotten stronger. He wanted to make sure he would be able to defend the village. And winning would show that he was competent enough to be able to defend the his adoptive village. "I know what you mean." Kotetsu said to Miyamoto. "I'm not one to showboat. I was in the tournament to win, to become a Jounin. The prize money would also have helped me get my blacksmith's business off the ground. It was a test for myself more than to receive the adulation of others. However if it happens to work out that way, I certainly won't complain. I don't mind impressing people."

In response to Miamoto's last question, he really didn't have an answer, there was too many unknowns for him to make an accurate guess. "It's hard to say. It's not like either one of them really demonstrated much in the way of their abilities in either fight. It will be difficult to say. Frankly, at this point I don't care which of them wins it." He says with a shrug. "What about you? Who do you think will win?" He asks Miyamoto before continuing to eat his meal.

WC: 337
TWC: 850
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:43 pm
He heard Kotetsu answer his question along with asking him the same one. Miyamoto continued to eat for a bit, the restaurant seemed to be on the absolute edge with anticipation about the fight as some began to tune in on old radios and even a few with some sort of portable television that they could watch the fight like some sort of grand spectacle. As he chewed his mouthful of food, taking in the robust flavor of the chicken and sauce he eventually looked over to the shinobi with a grin on his face.

"I could care less, but the clear advantage goes to Yurei...seeing as you took out the other kids summon he has a serious fight ahead of him, however I heard rumor that the one you fought has the same eyes as Yurei...so it might come down to a display of power to determine the winner. Regardless...If I had a bet it would be on hawk boy." He would say before finishing his cup of water as a hostess would fill up the cup.
"How about we ditch the shit talk about a tournament that is now behind us. The real story begins now, the ones that lost...the ones who got hurt...and the ones that won now have some serious hurdles to cross and some with chains finally lifted. We just have to put the hammer down and go into the future with vigor so that we don't get passed up." His view of it was both from an analytical yet cynical viewpoint that betrayed his boyish look.
"What will you do with the practical info you gained with your loss, are you going to pursue the rank of Jounin through the new "changes" that are coming, or are you going to find some other way?" Miyamoto asked yet another question, at the same time not divulging info about himself other than that he was a talkative fellow.

325/880
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:50 pm
Kotetsu chuckled in regards to Miyamoto's answer. Not like it would really matter in the end, since the winner or loser of that particular fight meant nothing to him. It would seem that the other Chuunin would then continue on almost as if he was given a sermon. Kotetsu shrugged. "I plan on training and continuing to do what I need to do to become a Jounin. I don't particularly care how I get there, as long as I prove to myself that I've earned it." This wasn't a topic that Kotetsu felt the other Chuunin had earned the right to ask, especially in the tone he had asked it. Kotetsu was too tired to care so he kept the answer short and sweet.

Since this wasn't really something that Kotetsu wanted to continue speaking about, he decided to change the subject. "I've never seen you around until the tournament. Have you been living in Hoshigakure for a long time?" He asked, trying to learn more about Miyamoto's past. It would make sense that he try to learn more about his fellow shinobi, since they would likely be doing missions together eventually.

WC: 192
TWC: 1042
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 pm
Kotetsu knew how to dodge the questions that Miyamoto asked, and for good reason.  They did not know each other outside of this meeting and the tournament.  It was a long shot in the dark to ask what the fellow shinobi was going to do to rank up now that the tournament shot was done for.  He did not see his answer as malicious even with the obvious dripping annoyance and underlying yet carefully chosen words.  When the tables turned and Kotetsu asked Miyamoto about himself he finished his drink and then looked over at him with a plain smile before realizing that it was time to just to basically tell anyone that asked that he was a Terumi, and apparently the last of his clan...at least publicly known.

"I have lived here for a little over five years.  I was a refugee from a far off place, son to a womanizing, yet powerful warrior.  He died in combat to make sure that his people could leave, now here I am in a village that seems a little too good to be true, with abilities that would make me look just like my father if he were still alive.  I am a member of the Terumi Clan, users of a Dual KKG of Lava and Boil Release.  A ninjutsu and medical ninja with a team of oddballs and no real place in village society."  He looked over at Kotetsu and just gave him a smile, but there was the pain in his eyes, something deeply seated that was not gonna show its head here.
"Anyway, the same could be said for you, I have never seen you...even when I was in the academy.  So tit for tat my friend, indulge me in your background."  He asked as he waited for an answer.

WC:305/1,185
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen

Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:17 pm
Kotetsu remained silent and continued to eat while Miyamoto told him about his heritage. ‘I’ve never heard of the Terumi clan before…’ He thought to himself. ‘That would mean he would potentially have 5 different elements at his disposal… Quite a wide-ranging arsenal indeed…’ It would also seem that Miyamoto is all alone. ‘Just like Sanae…’ He thought sadly. He cared for the young Kaguya, and he definitely did not like the fact that she is alone now. ‘It seems I have a few things to talk to her about…’

Miyamoto then brought the question back to him. Asking Kotetsu what his background was. It wasn’t something he was keen to share, but he would keep it brief. He had some other tasks that he needed to do, and his food was almost gone. Kotetsu sat silently for a moment while he decided how much to reveal to this person, someone he had only really just met today. “I keep most of this information secret for reasons of my own at this time. What I do tell you, I would appreciate keeping to yourself.” He paused for a moment. “My family is from Konoha, we only arrived here recently, about six months ago. I inherited my mother’s bloodline to manipulate ice. I do not use the last name Yuki, preferring to use the name of my father’s clan, so that people do not learn that information before I decide to let them know.”

Kotetsu would then finish eating what was left of his food and stood up. “It was nice speaking to you, but I have some errands I need to attend to. I’m sure I will see you again.” With that, Kotetsu would make his way out of the restaurant.

[EXIT]

WC: 291
TWC: 1333

Claiming:
6ap

473 WC towards Lost arts of Kiri (2000/2000)
860 WC towards Great Vortex Technique (2463/4000)

Proof of Lost Arts: here 
GVT: Here
Shinrei Yamato
Shinrei Yamato
Jounin
Jounin
Survived 2021

Ryota

Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:29 pm
The secret revealed to Miyamoto was nothing to scoff about, he knew of the Yuki Clan and their ability to wield ice like a weapon or shield if needed. He was delighted that there was someone that was like him, a refugee living in the village that they both undoubtedly called home. When Kotetsu was done speaking he stood up and paid for his meal before walking out of the door. His farewell was almost foreshadowing another meeting, to which Miyamoto would not be opposed to. So with a nod, he let him walk as he did not speak in confirmation of their meeting or their eventual gathering again.

Once he was gone, he finished his food after about five minutes, enough time to hear that Yurei won the tournament. A sigh escaped his lips as he knew that would be the outcome, but it still made his eye twitch when he thought about the loss he suffered at the hands of the large bird wielding shinobi. He paid his bill and put his hands into his pockets before taking his leave, the sun bathed him in its warm glow as he took it all in. The winds of change were blowing once again, he could feel it.

"Now I just need to carve out my own path." He said as he walked off into the distance towards his house.

WC:230/1,415

[EXIT]

Claiming:
6ap
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum