Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1285

Another Meal (Private) Empty Another Meal (Private)

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:43 am
Mezurashii was currently sitting at the corner of the popular ramen shop, wearing a large black jacket due to the cooling weather, and waiting for Irou. Which meant that Boken wasn't around, he was busy hunting and getting ready for his hibernation.

"What can I get you?" the waiter asked, she peered up at the boy and smiled.

"Pork ramen with extra meat, and some herbal tea, I don't mind what kind" she said, he nodded and turned around to prepare her meal. She sighed and peered out the window of the shop, it seemed as though today decided to be cloudy, she hoped there would be a storm today.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Another Meal (Private) Empty Re: Another Meal (Private)

Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:18 am
Irou walked inside the ramen shop looking over to his right he saw mezurashii sitting down," Well hello honey how you been by the way I'm sorry about leaving the spar but I had an important meeting to attend with my team" Irou said as he saw the waiter coming straight to him.
"What can I get you sir?"
"Well just get me some shrimp ramen with a lot of shrimp and a cup of water please thanks" After Irou got done with his order he looked at mezurashii." Where is boken?" Irou would ask with a smile on his face.

(Sorry my post is kinds short)
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:38 pm
[It's fine]

Mezurashii looked up at the familiar voice, smiling she listened to his explanation. Sighing she propped her elbow on the table and rested her cheek against her palm.

"I have a feeling you'll be doing that a lot" she commented in good humor. When he questioned about Bokens absence she turned to look out the window.

"Winters coming, so he's out preparing for hibernation" she explained, gesturing to the black jacket she was wearing to compensate for the lack of heat. The waiter came and delivered her order, Mezurashii smiled at the boy and thanked him before taking sips of her tea.

"So what was your teams meeting about? If I'm allowed to ask" she said, peering at her boyfriend curiously.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:36 pm
Irou smile at mezurashii comment," Well I'm not going to be doing that anymore knowing that I had an history with leaving spar's when I'm with you but , give me a chance and I'll make it up honey" Irou watch as the waited came over with his ramen and water, picking up the chopsticks Irou flip them inside his left hand and he got started to eat his ramen. Then he heard mezurashii ask about his meeting, "Well actually we was just meeting each other, my last team members got kick off so got some new team members that I had to meet" Irou said as he drunk some of his cold water looking over to his girlfriend,"You is the most beautiful girl mezurashii I'm glad that I have you".
Irou then stood up and he reached over kissing mezurashii.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:11 pm
Mezurashii continued to look out the window and listened to his words, mildly surprised that someone got kicked off a genin team, she didn't know that happened. Her head snapped to look at him in surprise when he suddenly declared of her beauty, and then was surprised again when he lent over and kissed her.

The redhead felt her face warm, when he pulled away she could only smile timidly. Suddenly unsure of how to react, she didn't know much about romantic interactions.

"Thank you, love. I'm still thinking I'm going to wake up sometimes" Mezurashii admitted with a small giggle, he always managed to make her feel so special and she wished she could do more for him. Smiling at him she began to eat her noodles, taking her time to chew while she observed her boyfriend. He was so different to the boys she was used to, her team was all boys and none were like Irou.

Itami was so quiet and had a shell around him, and even though she had made progress she still felt like the boy wasn't completely relaxed around her. That and he had a sort of split personality, but she was getting the hang of it.

Nakara was very strange to her, only speaking to her when appropriate and even though he was friendly he barely talked to her about things outside the basic 'hello how are you' and the like.

Her sensei was a complete mystery to her. He was an Uchiha, that much was obvious, but she barely knew anything about him. And while she was sure students don't usually make a habit of getting to know their sensei's she would like to know the person guarding her back. But she was getting there at least.

But Irou, he was open and affectionate. He expressed himself and was so casual about public affection that she didn't really know how to react or what to make of it. She sighed before resting her cheek against her palm again.

"You are such an enigma, Irou" she commented as she continued to watch her love.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:38 pm
Irou laugh at mezurashii comment before he took another bite of shrimp ramen swallowing it he turn to look up at mezurashii with his cup of water inside his right hand," So tell me what made you think I'm an enigma?" Irou asked Mezurashii as he took a drink form his cup,Turning behind he could hear the rain and thunder noises," Great now it's raining, I'll walk you home mezurashii when ever you get done." Hey waiter I need a bill for me and her please?" Irou watch as the lady came over with the bill Irou gave her the ryo and he stayed seated waiting for mezurashii.
Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:09 am
Mezurashii blinked for a second before laughing a little "It's just I'm not used to expressive guys like you, my team is... well, quiet" she shrugged before turning to the sound of thunder. She took a deep breath in excitement and laughed at Irou's comment.

"Well, love the rain. Especially the storms" she said with a smile, not commenting on him saying he'll walk her home. She knows it's a dating thing but it makes her feel a little like a little girl. Pulling out her wallet she paid for her half of the meal, before standing with him and smiling at her boyfriend.

Ignoring the rain Mezurashii started walking home at a casual pace, enjoying the feel of the rain on her skin and the rumbling thunder in the distance. The wind began picking up and it all of it was exhilarating, sighing happily Mezurashii lightly grasped Irou's hand and continued to walk to her home.
Hisashi
Hisashi
Citizen

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:03 pm
Irou walked by mezurashii feeling her hand grab his hand," So I was wondering if you don't have anything to do tomorrow want to come by my apartment?" Irou asked taking a deep breath then he finish his sentence," I understand you don't know the way there so I'll come by your house and get you. Now you might be thinking I'm weird from asking you this but I have an surprise for you" Irou then turn to mezurashii picking her up.
"Now let's speed this up a little bit shall we" Irou said a she took off running using his strength to hop on the roof of buildings, full speed Irou was almost at mezurashii house hopping down from the buildings he landed looking over to his right." I think we're here honey I know I'm amazing I assume hopping from building to building is the fastest way to get some where " Irou said with a smile on his face as he put mezurashii down." Well bye have a good night sleep".

Irou gave mezurashii a kiss on the lips then he turn away walking heading for his apartment.

EXIT

Mezurashii
Mezurashii
Citizen

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:50 am
Mezurashii looked up to her boyfriend when he asked about coming over to his apartment. Smiling she nodded.

"I'd love to" she said happily. She yelped in surprise when he picked her up, but her surprise quickly turned into laughter as he began to speed to the destination of her house. By the time he set her down Mezurashii was still giggling, she had almost forgotten how fun in was to move that fast. Though her laughter renewed itself when he spoke again, when he laughter died down he had bid her a goodnight,

"Goodnight Irou" she said before he kissed her lightly, she smiled to herself and watched him leave. Turning around she opened the door and froze when she saw her papa with a happy yet smug look on his face.

"One word, I dare you" she threatened, to which he put his hands up in mock surrender and moved to the kitchen. Sighing in annoyance Mezurashii made her way upstairs to go to sleep, but still couldn't keep the smile off her face.

Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum