Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Team 7's Survival Exercise (P) Empty Team 7's Survival Exercise (P)

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:14 pm
Higuto walked along the street from the village towards the training field as he looked around at the trees of the forest that occupied the road. He watched as the gentle breeze caused the green leaves of the trees to fly and float along the air around him as he watched them fall to the ground. He stopped along the road to pick one up as he looked up upon hearing the birds in the trees chirp and flutter away upon becoming aware of his presence. The serenity of it all kept his mind peaceful as he smiled, thoughts on how he could be of more help to the village flooding his mind as he put the leaf in his pocket and started walking to the field once more. Thoughts of what their exercise with Kinzoku began to flood his mind next as his mind began to think about what it was going to entail and if he was ready for it. He had done plenty of training prior to joining the team so he felt confident that he was strong enough to not hold anyone back. But, at the same time, he couldn't help but wonder how he would be able to compare to the rest of the team.

Upon making it to the training field he decided he'd save his stamina in order to make certain that he was ready for the exercise instead of using it to warm up. He thus went over to one of the training logs as he hopped on top of one of them and had a seat along it's edge as he sat there and waited for his team to show.

(WC 279)
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Team 7's Survival Exercise (P) Empty Re: Team 7's Survival Exercise (P)

Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:41 pm
Allegro had time to run home before making his way back to the training field where he was supposed to meet up with the rest of his crew for the second time today. He had to make sure he had all of his ninja tools ready. The last thing he remembered speaking about with his teammates were still lingering fresh in his mind. On one hand, he was subconsciously making sure he was well prepared for whatever training exercise Kinzoku sensei had in store. Though he managed to feign as if he did not care, Allegro did take note that Kinzoku had decided to assess each genin on their ability to perform under pressure. What he had in store for Allegro and the others, he did not know. However, the opportunity for Allegro to excel is one he could not ignore. On the other hand, the ninja was thinking about his plot to infiltrate the Hokage's office to find the answers he was looking for. Since leaving the coffee shop, the boy had a bit more time to chew on the information he had just received. If there was any place he could learn more about the mysterious Mizukage and his Legendary Sword, Samehada, it would be there. The Hokage's chambers were where files of ninja were kept, both village shinobi and enemy shinobi. Since Allegro did not know which side such a man would fall on, he would have to create some time for himself while he investigated to figure that out. Perhaps then he would gain a better understanding of the current relationship between the two factions from the perspective of the "higher ups" that Kinzoku sensei had mentioned. But for now, he had to stay focused on the task at hand. Now was not the time for distractions. He could not let his team down. Once he was packed, he took off through the window of his home. It was early afternoon, the strong Konoha sun gave the leaves fluttering in the wind a mellow orange tint as they scattered across the village.

Soon enough, Allegro was the second ninja to arrive on the scene. He walked up to Higuto casually, headphones on and all. Allegro would make eye contact with Higuto before squatting into a sitting position beside him as they both waited for the remainder of Team 7 to arrive.
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:17 am
Jason wasted no time in making his way to the training grounds from the tea shop. Higuto and Allegro should be there already, waiting patiently for Jason and Kinzoku sensei to arrive and start their training exercise. Jason couldn't help his curiosity about what the leader of Konoha's Team 7 had in mind for the trio of Genin. What was it that the Jounin had planned that would give him a good assessment of all of their abilities and how they react under pressure? There was probably no real point in speculating now. Surely he would find out soon enough.

By the time he arrived, both Higuto and Allegro were already there. Hig was sitting atop a wooden log placed there for training purposes. Allegro was sitting on the ground beside him. Jason walked up and gave his teammates a pointed look before leaning against the log Higuto was sitting on and waited with them for their sensei to arrive.

(160)

Last edited by Jason Senju <3 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:38 pm
Kinzoku had taken his time as he strolled through the streets of Konoha, listening to the sounds of the village and the whistling of the wind. He had told the trio of Genin to gather all their things before heading over to the training grounds. So he gave them the chance to do so before he arrived. Maybe he should have forced them to head right over to the training grounds without delay? Teach them that a ninja need always be prepared and have their items on them? For another time. There would be plenty of time to teach the kids whatever he liked. Besides, he needed to see what they looked like prepared in order to assess them.

Slowly but surely the Jounin arrived at the training grounds and found his students near the training logs seemingly relaxing before things got started. As he approached, the Nazar retrieved a cigar from inside his jacket with his right hand along with a lighter in his left hand. Slicing the tip of the cigar with his metal fingers, he proceeded to placing it at the edge of his lips while he lit it. Giving it a few puffs as smoke released from his mouth, he let one big puff into the air before removing the cigar from his lips. By now he would just be approaching the trio as he retrieved a kunai and threw it into the log beside the one Higuto was sitting on and Jason was laying on. He was hoping the sound of it crashing into the log would sort of wake them up as the all seemed like they were dosing off. You know, catch them off guard. He tried. "So much for warming up then" Kinzoku would say with a smile as he looked at them simply waiting for him. "Well without further ado, I present your test for the day" as he placed his cigar back into his mouth and left it there, smoke rising from the burnt end. With his left hand he reached behind him underneath his jacket to where his pouches rested on his hip. He retrieved another kunai from the pouch and held it out for the three Genin to see.

"Your task is to take this kunai which I'll be leaving on the ground. My job, is to stop you. If you can get the kunai, you pass the test. If you can't get it by sundown, you all fail. Simple enough right?" he'd add with a sly grin as he twirled the kunai in his palm. "I'll give you guys some time to talk things over if you need to. But once things get started you better be prepared. In order to get a taste of your full potential I can't afford to go easy on you. Goodluck" he'd finish as he jumped backwards to about 15 meters before landing and stabbing the kunai into the ground while taking the cigar from his mouth.

Actually, he wasn't finish. "Oh, I almost forgot" he continued, raising his voice to fill the now 15 meter gap between them. "As you may have noticed, there's only one kunai, but three of you. You're probably thinking 'well if one of us gets the kunai we all pass. Team effort right?'. Wrong. See the thing is there are so many Genin in Konoha now but so few Jounin to lead them. Due to recent events Konoha has changed how things are going to work from now on. We can only afford to have the best being trained. What we can't afford is wasting precious time and resources on those who are... falling behind. Whoever retrieves this kunai here gets to remain in Team 7. The other two will be replaced with more capable shinobi. Whenever you're ready" as he placed the cigar back into his mouth and adjusted his hat, smiling.

Another thing which the Genin weren't aware of was that Kinzoku had activated a genjutsu the moment he "retrieved" the kunai from his pouch.  The kunai currently in the ground wasn't actually a kunai. Rather it was the lighter he had kept hidden in his palm and never put away. The genjutsu altered the appearance of the lighter in order to make it appear as a kunai. Call it a safe measure, just in case the Genin caught Kinzku off guard and ended things too quickly. 

20 ap for Demoniic Illusion: False surrounding technique (40power)

AP: 660/680
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:11 pm
Higuto was lost in thought as to what the test was going to involve when his teacher came onto the field as he watched the other two arrive on the field, Allegro first and Jason second, as he smiled and gave them each a kind nod as they all waited for the teacher to arrive. He went back to reflecting to himself, his mind once again going back into his past, as he continued to wait for his teacher. He only had to wait for a short moment longer as he heard the thunk of a Kunai hitting the log next to him as he looked up, alert and hopping off the log in a defensive stance, as he noticed the teacher walking up and berating his earlier comment of how he was going to warm up on the field. He stood up straight, scratching the back of his head and chucking nervously, as he looked to his teacher. "Forgive me, sensei. I had things on my mind which distracted me." It was here that he pulled the teacher's kunai out of the log that it was in just as the teacher was explaining the test.

It was going to prove to be a simple snatch and grab, it seemed, as all that was required of the team was to take the kunai that the teacher would leave on the ground as he watched him hop back a few meters in order to stab that kunai into the ground. Watching and listening Higuto thought of how best to approach things, plans firing off within his mind on how best to use teamwork together, as he opened his weapon pouch and placed the kunai he had retrieved from the log into it. He thought of a couple things that he could do, one plan in particular, that he could possibly use to his advantage in order to sneak his way to the kunai and take it without his teacher realizing. It was then that Kinzoku dropped a bomb on the three Genin hopefuls with information that made his heart sink.

Only one of them would be passing this test, if at all, and only one would be deemed worthy enough to be trained by their Jounin leader. This would initially be Team 7's one, and only, time to work together in order to get the kunai away from the teacher because as soon as either the time ran out or a victor was declared it would mean the team's end. This also involved a different sort of parameter, however, as it meant something far worse. With the facts about how only one of them would be walking out of this with a Jounin teacher sinking into their mind there was a strong possibility that the thoughts of 'every ninja for himself' was sprouting it's way into the minds of his teammates. He looked at the two of them, Allegro and Jason, as he thought of what to do and what best thing to say in that moment. He wasn't a selfish guy himself. If today marked the end of Team 7 and he wasn't able to prove himself worthy today then he'd suck up his losses and hope for better luck next time. He wasn't a fool. He knew that there was no way that any individual one of them would be able to get the kunai from Kinzoku alone and that their only hope was going to be to work together to stand any hope of getting their objective. In any case the teacher was going to give them a moment to talk amongst themselves and he was going to take that moment in stride.

He brought his hands up to form hand seals, insects making their way out from within his jacket sleeves, as he formed the Boar, Monkey, Dragon, Ram, and Dog seals just as his kikaichu were beginning to rotate around him. He grabbed Jason and Allegro and pulled them closer to him as the insects all were now rotating at a speed that covered and protected the three ninja from all directions. "Parasitic Insects: Insect Jar." The insects were now completely covering the three genin from the outside as the sheer noise of his insects were able to drown out anything that they said to each other while within the sphere. He knew that this would provide the three genin a chance to speak.

"Ok. I know how things must seem what with this test being made in such a way that focuses solely on the success of one and the failure of the rest. I can tell you truthfully that you have nothing to worry about with me. I will not get in your way if you wish to go after the kunai yourself but I do request that you listen before you do. This is a highly trained and experienced Jounin standing in the way of the target and I have no doubt that he will do everything in his ability in order to keep us away from it." He thought about Kinzoku's arm and his crossbow as he spoke and then took into account the fact that he could use steel release which made him all the more dangerous. "I have no doubts that if any lone one of us was to try and take the kunai there is a very high chance we would be denied. Our only one and strongest chance of making it is if we stick together and worry about what happens to us after we succeed in taking the kunai. I have a few plans I think might work but, and I apologize if this question offends either of you, I must know whether or not you guys have my back. If you don't wish to work together just let me know and I wish you all the luck in the world." Higuto would keep the Insect Jar going as he spoke to make certain Kinzoku couldn't hear them.

He would look at the two of them with a determined look about his face as he truly believed that the three of them together could achieve great results. "If you do wish to stay a team, though, go ahead and tell me what your plan is. Don't worry about him hearing." He would then keep quiet as he would listen to what his teammates had to say about the matter at hand patiently.

(WC 1,086)

{Tech used: Insect Jar (30 AP)
Power/Speed = 45
374/404 AP remaining}

Last edited by Higuto Aburame on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:57 pm
The clock was ticking; the sun was beating down on the trio of genin who were patiently waiting for their sensei to return to them. Allegro had begun to doze off, with his head nodding. One might confuse the frequent nodding of his head for the head popping of someone who was really enjoying the music they were listening too. However, at a closer glance, the large bubble that formed from the boy’s nose gave it away that he was having the sweetest of dreams. Suddenly, the bubble popped and Allegro had snapped awake. A kunai had sunken deep into the wooden log that Allegro’s bare face was resting on with a loud thud sound. Allegro flinched heavily, flailing his arms as he did so, letting out a dramatic yelp. While standing to his feet, he used his eyes to trail back the direction from which the kunai had come from. Standing there was Kinzoku sensei, the final member of Konoha Team 7. Allegro fell sharply in line next to Higuto on his right, leaving no space between their feet. There was one space for Jason to fall in on Higuto’s left so that the three of them could face their sensei together, and whatever tribulation he had prepared for them. When the three were together, it would become apparent that Allegro was considerably taller than both his teammates. Genetics was funny like that..

Higuto was the first to speak, attempting to prove that he was not slacking off like Allegro sure had been. Allegro stayed silent. The anticipation was eating him alive. Kinzoku was just about to reveal the conditions of today’s training exercise. As he spoke, Allegro pushed the button on his headphones which activated the kanji scripture on the inside. As the jounin spoke, the sound of his voice would cause the kanji to activate and rotate about within the device. Allegro took a big gulp when Kinzoku finished and put the cigar back in his mouth. This guy was playing mind games right off the bat. Allegro clicked the button on his headphones once more to deactivate the seal, with an expression on his face that seemed to grasp just how dire this situation was about to be.

“….If you can get the kunai, you pass the test…If you can get the kunai, you pass the test…”

Allegro rewound and replayed Kinzoku’s instructions in his headphones, making sure he heard and comprehended what was being asked of the group of genin, and the gravity of what was at stake. Allegro firstly caught the gaze of the Aburame next to him. He looked just as dumbfounded as Allegro was. Next, he would look to Jason to gauge his opinion. The boy was still speechless, but kept a level head. What kind of changes was this village going through that could cause the leadership among shinobi to be so cruel and strict in their recruitment process? ‘I see…It looks like things are going to get interesting from here. I can’t afford to get sent back to the academy now, after coming so far!’ The dread headed ninja tightened his fists with resolve to prove his worth. There was no way he or either of his team mates would falter after hearing a threat like that. A ninja must be of sound body as well as sound mind in order to be of use in the field. Allegro would be remiss to get psyched out now.

The boy was so focused on the kunai planted at Kinzoku’s feet, that he did not notice the small insect buzzing about out of the corner of his eye. It was immediately after then that Allegro noticed that he was surrounded by hundreds of those same insects while he was simultaneously being yanked at the arm by Higuto. Allegro lost balance and fell on his rump due to the combination of the unexpected motion and awe of the Aburame hidden jutsu. He had never seen or fully understood the ways of Higuto’s clan, and knew not to underestimate his jutsu going forward. Higuto was only a genin had this much control over his insects. He could only imagine what his teacher at the Academy was capable of. Yensung was also noted to be the head of the entire Aburame Clan on top of that! Once the jutsu was complete, Allegro could see that Higuto was quick on his feet, he blocked the jounin’s vision so that the genin could strategize and execute an action plan. He was also keen on the game plan. Allegro quickly rose off of his behind and into a crouching position next to Higuto.

“Teamwork makes the Dream work, yo!
 We got this.”

The boy extended his closed fist so that it could be reached by both Jason and Higuto. The gesture was meant to serve as a reminder on what the trio had agreed upon not too long ago. The three of them were to view each other as brothers from then on. This was nothing more than a trial to confirm the answers that Kinzoku had received at the coffee shop regarding what was truly important in a functioning ninja squad. He wanted them to put their Ryo where their mouths were. While waiting for the boys to except his fist bump, Allegro would reveal his best idea for a strategy to his teammates, being careful not to be too loud that their opponent would overhear somehow over the sound of thousands of buzzing beetles. While the Insect Jar was quite the useful technique, it did bar the user and all whom were inside it stripped of their vision of the opponent. However, Allegro wasn’t worried at all. He would keep a lock on Kinzoku sensei’s chakra signature and alert his teammates of any movement at all. The teamwork had already started.

Allegro would wait for input on his action plan on the best way to go about getting past their jounin instructor, which was just as difficult as it sounded. Once they were all clear, Allegro would wait for the signal to execute, all the while focusing on the chakra signatures on the field with pinpoint accuracy. This was a skill that separated him from most of his peers at the academy, one that would allow the genin to boast about the capabilities on par with that of a chuunin. However, Allegro never did, as he wasn’t the type to do so. In fact, he was quite proud to be a genin and was having the time of his life right now. Upon hearing the signal for the genin to disperse, Allegro would simply say with a smooth tone.

“Grrrrooovy~"

[1510 TWC]

Last edited by Koaru on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:26 am
Jason was lost in thought when Kinzoku sensei had arrived, anticipation of Team 7's coming test clouding his senses. That was a mistake he would remember well. He was snapped out of it when the sting of cold steel left a thin red line on his right cheek, a souvenir from the kunai their Jounin leader had just thrown. His eyes quickly focused on the Nazar as he tried to find the source of the thrown weapon, his muscles were tense as he prepared for a fight. When Jason realized where it had come from, his body relaxed. Still, the anticipation remained. Their test was still to come.

"Geez, Kinzoku sensei. If your aim was off at all that could have been my eye." he said, wiping the thin slash on his cheek. He took a step forward then, standing in line with his fellow teammates as he waited to find out what exactly it was that they were going to be doing.

He didn't have to wait long before the trio's task was given to them. Take the kunai and pass the test. Take the kunai and pass the test. It sounded simple enough, even if it was a Jounin standing in their way. After telling Team 7 what their task would be, Kinzoku sensei jumped backward fifteen meters and stabbed a kunai into the ground in front of him as he landed. Jason was just preparing himself to move when the Nazar mentioned another twist in this little game. Only one of them would be able to stay on as Team 7. Only one of them would pass the test. What did that mean for the trio of Genin? Before he could even formulate a thought, everything was drowned out by the buzzing of hundreds of beetles. Higuto had been the first to act, surrounding the team in a sphere of insects.

"W-what the...?"
He was slightly dazed by the sudden overload of his senses from being in a quiet, brightly lit training field to suddenly finding himself in a dark, enclosed space. Once his eyes adjusted though, he saw his two comrades next to him, Higuto explaining that he wasn't going to act alone on this, but he wouldn't stop Jason or Allegro if they chose to go it alone. Jason wouldn't give up his chance to move forward. But they had made a pact that they would be brothers from then on out. What should he do?

Allegro seemed to make the decision for him with his outstretched fist, the same way they had made their first pact the other day. "You're right," he said as he bumped fists with the two others. Now that that was all said and done, it was time to focus on the task at hand. "Alright. I have a plan to get the kunai, but I'll need your help. Here it is. While Higuto has us blocked from Kinzoku sensei's vision with these insects, I'll make a single shadow clone and send it underground to where the kunai is. Once he's underground, Higuto will release us from this insect sphere and then we'll attack him together and lure him away from the kunai while my clone grabs it. Does anyone have anything that can immobilize Kinzoku sensei?"

(547)

Last edited by Jason Senju <3 on Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kinzoku
Kinzoku
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 23500

Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:32 pm
"Shit..." Kinzoku thought as the kunai sliced right by Jason's face and broke the skin just enough to cause some of his blood to ooze down the side of his face. "I guess I've gotten so use to shooting my weapons that I've gotten a little rusty at throwing them" he though as he kept his cool to make it seem it had been intentional. Jason was right, he could of in fact taken the Genin's eye out. "I could have built you a nice cool metal eye" Kinzoku would say jokingly with a chuckle. He turned to over to Higuto who apologized, yet again. This kid was always apologetic. "Stop apologizing so often" Kinzoku said with a smile. Higuto really hadn't done anything that required it. It didn't bother the Jounin at all that he hadn't warmed up like he said he would. Anyways, he continued with his speech as his eyes drifted back and forth to the work of Allegro's sealing jutsu and headphones finding it as cool as the first time he saw Allegro at work.

Now Kinzoku was at his 15 meter mark, kunai in the ground and watching the three Genin with the cigar in his mouth. The first to take action was Higuto as he formed a set of hand signs and began releasing bugs from his jacket. The sight of the bugs made Kinzoku realize that he was in an environment ideal for bugs with all this greenery. His eyes began to scan the grass around him just in case Higuto was sneaky and has his bugs crawling around him already. The bugs swallowed the trio blocking Kinzoku's vision from them as well as blocking out their voices due to the buzzing of the bugs. That was smart on his part. Had he not done that Kinzoku would have easily heard them speaking from this distance. But it also meant they couldn't see Kinzoku. Taking one last final puff from his cigar, Kinzoku grabbed it from his lips and pushed it up against his metal hand both burning it out and crushing it. 

He tossed the remains of it onto the ground as his left hand reached behind him grabbing a hold of Peacemaker and pulling it off his back. Bringing it out in front of him aimed in the direction of the bug egg, the Nazar reached into his pouch and pulled out a roll of steel wire while taking a few steps forward. After walking about a meter out he would stop while having attached the end of the steel wire to the bolt currently loaded in his crossbow. His right hand would form the half-Tiger seal as he created his own steal wire, one end attaching to the wire already tied to the kunai, the other end attaching itself directly to Peacemaker. With that he would fire the bolt at a speed of 100 as it would stab into the ground on the left side of the bug shield. Kinzoku would repeat the process, firing the second bolt to the right of the bug jutsu. No there were two strands of wire on both sides of Higuto's jutsu, Peacemaker acting as the anchor for them.

By now they surely would have spoken to one another about a plan of action, maybe even being finished and ready to come out. Regardless if they were done or not, Kinzoku was going to continue his attack. He was the enemy. Just because the enemy always gave Naruto and his friends to talk things out didn't mean Kinzoku had to, even if he said he would. Again with his right hand he would form the half seals of Snake Dragon Rabbit and Tiger. With a big inhale of air the Nazar would expel it all as it converted to a blast of fire. The fire was shot directly onto the steel wires using it as a medium. Traveling down the wire, the fire would collide with the ground around the bug jutsu surrounding both the jutsu and the trio of Genin in a barrage of flames. With the help of his chakra sensory he'd be able to track their movement to see how they reacted and countered Kinzoku's attack.

10ap for Steel Release: Wire Creation (20 meters of wire)
20ap for Fire Release: Fire Dragon Technique (40power/speed)
-2 bolts
-8 meters of wire

AP: 630/680
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 pm
Higuto listened to Allegro make his teamwork speech as he watched the Genin thrust his fist to the two of them as he couldn't help but smile and nod as he bumped his fist in the center of the two's. The bugs would continue to rotate as Jason discussed his idea which caused Higuto to think it was worth a shot. "Go ahead and do that, Jason. I can't keep this up much longer." He hoped that he would achieve the needed results quickly as he could feel his insects growing tired and close to dispersing themselves from the insect jar. He decided he'd take another course of action, something that would give Jason enough time to make his clone, as he unwrapped his headband from his jacket sleeve and tied it around his forehead. This was a make or break exercise, after all, and if he was going to go down from it he may as well go down as a ninja. After making certain that his headband was tied tightly he brought his jacket hoodie up over his head and covered his mouth with the mask that hung around his neck before bringing his hands together in order to summon the chakra within him.

"I actually do have a jutsu that might be able to work in keeping him in place or possibly even getting him away from the kunai but this will require precise action. I'll need a solid opening since I don't have much confidence in this jutsu. Allegro, keep track of any additional chakra signatures that may appear on the field at all times. There's a possibility Kinzoku sensei may know Shadow Clone jutsu as well so if you feel a second signature let us know, ok?" With that he could feel his insects begging him to stop as he released the jutsu and they all started to disperse as some flew back into his jacket sleeve while others flew up into the air. Right when he released the jutsu he saw fire coming at the three from both directions on wires as his reflexes allowed him to be able to quickly jump up and back. He didn't want to put too much of his strength into the jump as he put enough to get a good 10 meters out of his jump to hop over the wire of fire that was on his left before landing just 7 meters away from Kinzoku.

As he made his jump he formed the Horse, Hare, Ram, and Bird seals before landing and targeting Kinzoku. This would be the first time he tried this in combat and he hoped it would wind up paying off. "Storm Release: Laser Circus!" A halo of light formed around Higuto's hands as the halo suddenly erupted as 15 beams of energy blasted outward and shot at Kinzoku in a cone. Higuto knew that the jutsu could be able to reach him from this range as he focused the jutsu on Kinzoku. 12 of the lasers would continue their cone like trajectory as they would create a cage around Kinzoku while the remaining three would be targeting him specifically. If Kinzoku was to dodge then 3 lasers would branch off and pursue him wherever he tried to run. And if hit the lasers would pin Kinzoku in place for the duration of the jutsu. Higuto would keep the jutsu active as he hoped his teammates were on the move as well.

(WC 568)

(Jutsu used: Storm Release: Laser Circus
Power/Speed = 55; AP used: 40
Insects remaining in Higuto: 400/500
AP remaining: 334/404)
Koaru
Koaru
Citizen

Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:18 am
Things were about to get very interesting for the ninja. The three of them prepared themselves were what was to come, and both Higuto and Jason laid down the game plan. Allegro would match Higuto’s apparent resolve and tie his own headband on his head so that all three of them wore the Konoha insignia with pride. The boy knew that he and his teammates needed to be at the top of their game when dealing wth a jounin. With the insects from the Aburame’s body still swarming, the boys realized they had to act fast; Kinzoku sensei was on the move, taking a few steps forward from his original position and he prepared an assault. And what’s more, Higuto had confessed that the jutsu that was concealing their movements would not last much longer. Allegro detected the movement with his chakra sensory, and warned his teammates.

“Kinzoku sensei is heading this way. If this is the plan we are going with, now’s the time to let the music play! Leave immobilizing Kinzoku sensei to me. Higuto-kun, you’re not the only one who’s been developing a new jutsu”

The Insect dome was growing uneasy around the same time it became quite hot on the training field. When it had finally dispersed, the genin would see a curtain of bright orange flames around them, but was not immediately closing in on them. The jutsu seemed to be cast in a perfect circle around them. Allegro used his eyes to trace what he thought were steel wires all the way back to Kinzoku, who was still standing less than 15 meters away, given the fact that he had taken several steps towards the genin after having initially jumped 15 meters away. Immediately after setting eyes on Kinzoku sensei, the boy knew it was game time. He slammed his right palm on the earth at the exact same time that Higuto had jumped to safety, away from the now roaring flames.

Erupting from directly under Kinzoku’s feet at a speed of 50 while sending chunks of rock and dirt into the atmosphere, 2 yellow chains made purely from chakra would scatter about from below and bind the jounin’s feet and hands together, each with their own chain so that both his hands and feet would be rendered unusable.The chains would also pull down on the man's hands with a sudden jerking motion with a strength of 50, hopefully forcing Peacemaker to drop to the floor.

Allegro did not underestimate his sensei, of course, but even he would not be able to break out of the chains with 50 health without at least some effort. This was a fair assumption for the genin, given that he did not yet know the true power behind that metallic arm of Kinzoku’s. That would be enough time for Higuto to connect with his offensive jutsu and for Jason to follow up with close combat while his clone traveled to secure the kunai. Allegro would watch from the belly of the flames and analyze the jounin’s movements. The boy was sweating profusely from the flames around him. It would not be long before the fire threatened to close in on him and burn severely. However, for the sake of the task at hand, Allegro would deal with that later.

[2062 TWC]

183/223 AP Remaining

-40 AP for Chakra Chains
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum