Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Sibling Rivalry [Spectator Mode] (open)

+5
Natsuki Sarutobi
Sakana Meijin
Kyson
Saya Kirihara
Yasumi
9 posters
Go down
Nenshō
Nenshō
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Sibling Rivalry [Spectator Mode] (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry [Spectator Mode] (open)

Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:50 am
Nensho’s piercing cyan eyes cut through the air, scanning the twins in their combat. Ninjutsu was a magnificent thing, a tool he did not often get to witness. With pressure from the samurai within his clan and of Master Hakai, the swordmaster of his academy, the Yuki’s time was directed toward perfecting his skills with the blade rather than flashy ninjutsu. This was the very reason he possessed such a low rank amongst the shinobi, despite his age. The samurai took priority over the way of the ninja.

“What do you think?” a voice would permeate from his side.

The dark-haired genin's eyes shifted to his uncle, a tall, dark-haired man with a mane akin to that of his own. The young man smiled, raising his index finger to his lips. “It’s interesting. Seeing them use their swords and their ninjutsu in tandem, I mean.”

“Combining them often has devastating results,” Tenshi said, nodding. His pale, white eyes gazed at the battle below.

“Then why don’t we use them in tandem?” Nensho asked. The young man turned his head, his midnight hair softly flowing in the breeze.

“Think of it as a jack of all trades ordeal. It’s hard to be good at both, so dedicating yourself to one or the other is best. These two seem to be borderline masters of both, however.”

Nensho nodded, pursing his lips. “And you?”

“I never had the affinity for ninjutsu. It didn’t run strongly enough in your grandmother’s blood,” Tenshi said with a smile. “But I’m still here, so let that be proof that you don’t need to master both,” he laughed.

The Yuki smiled, chuckling. “I think my mother could use ninjutsu. And her grandmother.”

Tenshi raised his eyebrows, nodding. “So I’ve seen. She was a great kunoichi years ago. Before she met your father, that is. But that’s for you to ask her. You should be more focused on swordplay, anyway, at least right now.”

Nensho sighed, nodding. His eyes shifted from the battle to a boy he had seen before - at the academy. A shark-like man who, despite his age, was absurdly tall. His skin was a light blue, and he sported gills on his cheek bones, and a tattoo on his arm. He was a talented swordsman despite his age - one of the best that the genin had ever observed, but he still had much to learn. As did Nensho.

After all, that was likely why he was here, as well - to observe, to analyze, and to introduce a new moveset in their techniques. The Yuki quickly turned back to the battle taking place below. He was here to learn, not talk.

WC: 444
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Sibling Rivalry [Spectator Mode] (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry [Spectator Mode] (open)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:36 am
”The match?” Saya shook her head and returned Yasumi’s smile. ”I’ve learned that the female population are only here to see the twins. Not their actual use of the shinobi arts or the intellectual battles that go on during these fights.” At this, Saya’s lips pulled down to a frown. It was fact that the Gladiator matches were for entertainment and the good of the economy (as many pay to watch the glory of the participants), but she couldn’t help but feel irritated at those who couldn’t appreciate the delicate intricacies of a fight between two shinobi.

Either way, the girls were now interacting with Kyson, having brought him and Keiko back to their little section of the stands. The baby panda hadn’t wanted to leap into her arms earlier, but the genin was determined to cuddle with the summon. Saya continued to try and persuade the baby panda into her arms and had only just succeeded at the arrival of her pale friend, Sakana.

”Hello Sakana!” She greeted him, arms occupied by baby panda who had formerly been placed into the seat beside Kyson. Saya kept an eye out on the battle though it was a bit hard to follow despite having Komori’s contact lenses in place. The entire arena was now filled with a giant bubble jutsu, effectively trapping Komon whilst his brother seemed to have the upper hand. She hummed, appreciating Komori’s tactics but also nodding in approval of Komon’s quick thinking.

An excited bark drew her attention for a moment, reminding the genin that the dog had arrived with the Meijin boy. ”Who’re they?” She asked, jutting her chin towards the canine and the turtle on his shoulder. Lo’ and behold, however, came her teammate, Renji. He was quick to have made his way over to the group, a big grin on his face.

”Renji! It’s great to see you again.”

Saya found her cheeks hurting from all the smiling. Was this how it felt to have a group of friends? It was making her feel light headed and giddy. Perhaps this was the different sort of fun that Sakana was trying to show her on their previous hang out. And it made it even more better that Yasumi seemed to have met and gotten along with her circle of friends as well. Turning back to the battle in front of them, Saya replied to her teammate’s comment. ”I guess they are. Which one do you guys think will win?”

At that point the bubble prison had been called off, allowing the spectators a clearer view of the fight once more. Water soaked the entire environment, clinging to the walls and pooling at certain dips on the ground. She waited eagerly on what moves the twins will do. It was both exhilarating and frustrating. Boom! Boom! came the explosions of an activated tag against the coffin. It was then followed by lightning engulfing Komori’s arm as he rushed towards his brother’s position.

The screams of women heightened at the climax of the fight. Though Saya did not know of the shark boy ( Ikigai ) who sat three stands above the group, he was, unfortunately, literally next to the howling fangirls. And such noise might have grated and pulled the swordsmen duo’s ( Nensho & Tenshi ) attention away from the fight.

WORD COUNT: 558
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 782 + 558 = 1340

Last edited by Saya Kirihara <3 on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:36 am
She would look at Saya and nod a little: "Bothersome for someone to watch them for what their abilities are", she would have a short look at them. They were okay looking for sure but to have it cause so much screams and almost riots here was almost drastic. Good that her attention soon diverted back to Kyson, the one she knew and who was surprised by her and Saya being her: "If I had known how popular those two are I would kind of not have come maybe, but I kind of felt responsible to be her since Komon helped me to get through my Genin exam and he is nice so I wanted to show my support although I guess it will not be so easy to stand out amongst this", she would look at the girls again, "Hooligans?" She would chuckle and then look at the baby bear again with adoration sparkling in her eyes, it was hard to turn away from her but new familiar faces showed up by the minute: "Hi Renji!", she would wave to the Hyuuga she had met at the New Year's Celebration. He seemed to do something with his eyes because they got stressed? The veins shimmering through the skin so she leaned towards him: "Can you still see them?", because she had a hard time following what was going on below. "If you do, please feel free to shoutcast, the commenter kind of does not follow either", she would say sitting down on her place now somewhere beside Kyson whom she had decided to place between her and Saya so Saya could still try to lure the Panda Baby into her arms.

And so she could turn to Kyson and look at him: "I forgot to ask you last time, would you mind giving me a test of your music? I would be so happy to enjoy that some time", she would lower her voice a bit which kind of gave her the feeling of secrecy. She had leaned towards his ear so she would not need to shout over the crowed but as they went ballistic again because of something happening she would almost shriek up from her chair looking around like she feared and attack. Then she would look over at Saya: "I can't tell, well I hope for Komon to win, since I at least know and like him. I can't say anything about his brother, who do you favour?", she shrugged slowly.

WC: 416
TWC: 1067
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:05 pm
After the Meijin got settled into his seat he had Komorgi on his lap and Ao rested upon his shoulder. He was following the battle itself but his two animals were watching the screen because they couldn’t see what was happening. The cook mentioned something about not wanting to blow his cover, but Sakana didn’t know what that meant. He could have asked him but he was there to have fun, not to try and guess at the many possibilities of the man’s vague statement. Behind him more people would start to fill in the rows, many people just happened to come really late. He saw Renji close to him, and a shark looking man. Along with some other new people that just happened to blend in.

The Meijin was turned his head towards his friend saya when she noticed him and greeted him. “Hello Saya”   Both of the ninja looked over to the battlefield for a moment to watch the arena fill with water. It was good that the stands were a considerable amount in the air or else they would have to rebuild it every time someone used a water technique like that.

His attention would be drawn back to Saya as she asked about the puppy and the turtle. “Oh! This little guy right here is named Komorgi, technically he belongs to Komori but he likes me better so I tend to keep him pretty often. And then my friend on my shoulder is Ao. He’s my summon. His family lives in the mountains, I could show you some time if you’d like. Ao say hello to Saya.” The little turtle tilted his head around to the girl as he said “Hello Saya,” in his little squeaky voice.

Once his conversation with Saya was over Sakana would turn back into his seat to watch the fight. Behind him he would listen to his friends debating who they thought would win. The chuunin wasn’t really sure nor did he really care. It was going to be a good fight regardless, though if Komori won, no one would ever hear the end of it.

WC: 672
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:01 pm
The fight was getting very interesting as the entire arena was covered in water. He began watching closely to see what would happen next. Hearing Yasumi's request about him playing music, Kyson didn't mind it at all. He had almost forgot that he had told her about him having a saxophone. "Sounds fine to me, we can work something out some time." Kyson would say to her. Its been a awhile since he brought it out, so it would be a bit of a refresher to him as well.

Kyson watched as the fight was coming to a close. Things were getting rather intense at this point. Noticing the Hozuki twin was able to use lightning as an element. Which was rather unique since that is also a weakness to Hozuki's. The hyuuga seemed more like a close range fighter, so he was probably at a disadvantage. But the combination of their styles was similar to Kyson's and Royalty's. With Kyson being the mid-long range fighter and Royalty being the close range fighter. Seeing the result of the fight, Kyson would begin to stand up. Could definitely use a little work.. but I should probably get things started soon. He thought to himself.

"Keiko." He said as the baby panda stopped what he was doing and jumped on to his shoulders. "I'll catch you guys around. I have some work I gotta finish up." Kyson said as he walked off from the arena with a smirk on his face. Keiko would wave goodbye to everyone as he was leaving. It seemed things were starting to be a bit more clear to him. He would then exit the arena and leave the scene.

(EXIT)
Natsuki Sarutobi
Natsuki Sarutobi
Genin
Genin
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 1500

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:08 pm
Deafening roars of excitement filled the arena as the twins battled below, the women beside him squealing in a manner that frankly hurt his ears at the sight of Komori's explosive tags breaching Komon's wall. As the smoke scattered and bedrock coffin lowered it was difficult to make out what was happening. That was until a bright light emitted from the dust, and the chirping of a thousand birds could be heard from any seat in the spectator area.

Some sort of lightning jutsu managed to find its way into the hyuuga twins back.

"AND THE WINNER IS..."

"KOMORIIIIIII HOZUKIIIIIIIII!"

The girls beside him, where quite obviously more than happy with the result. They'd jump to their feet and pump their fist in celebration "WE LOVE YOU KOMORI!!!!!!!!! One would shout, while another over dramatically fainted.

Ikigai rolled his eyes as he stood up and began to walk towards the exit, before his eyes made contact with a senior student of Hakai's academy. He'd been their much longer than Ikigai, and was one of Hakai's better students, he deserved respect. Ikigai would give a slight nod of his head in the mans direction.

"Hey Nensho, Maybe we can have a match down their some day" Ikigai said, entertaining himself with the thought of fighting for sport. It would certainly be good entertainment, two of Hakai's students duking it out for the world to see. He'd flash a toothy smile before walking away.

"Anyways, I gotta go. I'll be seeing you back at the academy after break." He'd suggest a reunion as he made his way out of the arena and back towards the orphanage. Truthfully, he couldn't wait for break to be over. Living at the orphanage was nice in the sense that he was reunited with old friends. But becoming a master swordsman, that was his endgoal. and the longer amount of time he spent away from it, the longer he delayed his goal.

--EXIT--
WC: 518
Claiming Katana (500/500) Words
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:09 pm
Approved.
Renji Hyuga
Renji Hyuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9500

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:01 pm
“well im just looking for a good match” Renji would say in response to his teammates question. He would then move closer to the ledge so that he could have the best vantage point, and also to get away from the fans that where in the crowd.  Renji would try to track the two jounin through his byakugan as best he could. Most of there moves were close to or past his reaction time, so it would see a lot of blurred bodies moving around.  But he’d be able to see a decent amount of the fight, and would try his best to keep Yas updated on what was happening. Though he would not be able to give her much more than what the announcer was saying. Plus Renji was more so focused on learning how jounin fight as he had never seen someone of this level in combat before.

A few more people would arrive in the spectators area, Renji had never seen them before but he would shoot them a generous wave before quickly returning to watching the fight. Being a Hyuuga himself, Renji would be secretly pulling for Komon to win, having to fight back a smile every time he sees the elder Hyuuga take the upper hand. However, Komori would find a way to pull it out in the end and is declared the winner. “congrats Komori..You’ll get him next time Komon. Great fight you guys.” Renji would yell out over the side towards the two combatants; he’d also be waving his fist in the air in an a tempt to get the twos attention. Though they probably would not hear or see him as the crowd was almost all standing on their feet and cheering on at the two fighters.

“welp, I guess that’s that huh… alright everyone, it’s time for me to head out, I think I’m on gate duty tonight.” Renji would say as his moves to leave, waving good boy to everyone as he exits the spectators area.

EXIT

WC
TWC
337 + 485 = 822

-250 words to the make out series  (5books)
-250 words to human body the ultimate machine
-250 words to jutsu encyclopedia
-50 words to will of fire
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:05 pm
Approved on the condition you stop rooting for Komon
Saya Kirihara
Saya Kirihara
Genin
Genin
Remove Iryōjutsu Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:15 am
As expected. Yasumi was certainly a girl after her own heart. Well, mind. Saya couldn’t help but nod at the other girl’s own observations and opinions on the matter about fans versus fangirls. Still, money was money and the hordes of screaming females did add an element to the fight. It was just something that Saya had hoped to be far away from it when she did attend such events. With such close proximity their “cheers” were detrimental to her hearing rather than a loud background noise if she had managed to grab a seat on the other side of the stadium.

Either way Saya could only nod in agreement with her friend, though she would have attended the match regardless if there were fangirls or not. While the genin wasn’t all that close to either Hyuuzuki twins, they were relatively good friends. Acquaintances? She shook her head. Definitely friends. And as their friend, the girl wanted to support them in anything they did. Like fight each other to see who was the one on top.

At the mention of the dog being Komori, she gave it a quick glance. Saya would never had pegged the Hozuki to be a pet owner. Much less a dog person. Still, it was one piece of information that she found pleasant about the man. ”That’s interesting,” she told Sakana before nodding to his summon. ”And hello, Ao.” It was at this point that everyone seemed to have tensed, and feeling the atmosphere change in the air Saya squeezed Keiko in anticipation as she turned her attention back to the fight.

It happened quickly, leaving Saya blinking at the results of the fight. She had been rooting for Komon as well, just like Yasumi. But alas, Komori had come out the victor. It wasn’t a surprise. He was a jounin and was definitely capable of taking a win, however this particular victory cemented her respect for him. It was something she would probably have to use to remind herself that he was a decent fighter and someone to look up to, especially when he was too busy attending to his fans.

Either way Saya found herself devoid of Keiko as Kyson left to do some work. Renji as well had gone off to take up his shift at the gates. She waved to them before turning to Yasumi and Sakana. ”I was cheering for Komon too, but only because I wanted Komori’s fanclub to cry.” It wasn’t the best reason to pick her champion but sometimes Saya could be a spiteful girl. Unfortunately, her knight of choice did not win this round. ”Anyways, that’s my cue to leave as well. Don’t want to be caught up in the traffic and all. See you guys later.” Saya gave them a nod and began to edge her way out of the audience.

: : : E X I T : : :

WORD COUNT: 480
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 1340 + 480 = 1820

CLAIMING: 9 SP + 1820 / 3000 Poison Mist
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum