Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 7:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 7:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 6:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 5:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 5:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 4:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 4:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 4:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 3:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 3:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
21 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7114

Training for More (p) - Page 2 Empty Re: Training for More (p)

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:08 am
Higuto was surprised by the fact that he had been duped as the form of Akane he had thought he had hit was suddenly covered in smoke as a log clattered on the ground from where she once was. However the moment he had seen the log clatter on the ground he had the feeling that that meant that she was going to initiate another attack from somewhere so he felt that it would be best if he defended himself. To that end he brought his arms up and began to form the seals necessary for his jutsu as his insects continued to pour from the sleeves of his shirt.

Boar, Monkey, Dragon, Ram, and Dog.

Upon the forming of the Dog seal he was able to see just in time the fist of Akane coming at him from the side just as his insects were beginning to encircle him. His reflexes towards the punch allowed him to move his head back as the fist moved past his head just as the insects all were now flying in a fast spherical motion around the both of them. "Parasitic Insects: Insect Jar!" Using the momentum of his dodge he would direct his foot towards her legs to do another leg sweep. Unless she had another way out of this she would end up being tripped and end up with her face landing right onto a point of the rotating sphere of insects.

(WC 242)

(Jutsu used was Insect Jar
AP used: 30
AP remaining: 224)
Sarah Uchiha
Sarah Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:23 am
Akane was shocked, to say the least, as her and Higuto was suddenly swarmed and encased in a rotation of hundreds of insects just as her punch was meant to connect with Higuto's face. She hadn't even noticed as he had pulled his head back in order to get out of the way as she could feel something suddenly kick her feet out from under her as she tripped and fell. She would bring her arms up just as she collided with the wall of insects as she felt herself blown back from the fierce amount of insect bites that her arms and body suffered. She could feel her chakra being seemingly absorbed from her body as she landed on her back and would use the momentum of her fall to quickly roll to her feet.

To say she was growing frustrated was putting things mildly as she rubbed her cheek and kept herself on her knees while thinking of what to do next. She felt trapped in this small space of insects and didn't know what attack would be best to commence next as she panted from her sudden loss of stamina and chakra she had sustained from the bugs that still circled them. She felt it was ingenious of Higuto to trap the two of them inside this seemingly inescapable prison and she started to detect the feelings of doubt in her abilities and strength settling itself in her heart and mind. She would keep herself still and low to the ground as she would keep still in order to keep from getting a face full of bugs again.

(271)

(AP loss of 30 from the jutsu
Remaining AP: 30/80)
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:46 am
Higuto watched Akane as she was knelt before him, her arms having bite marks along them, as he could feel the jutsu dispersing and his insects stopped rotating and came back to fly around him as he stood onto his feet. He kept the insects out in case he would need to use another jutsu or anything of the sort against her as he didn't know if she would commence another assault against him. He was surprised at her tenacity she showed in trying to hit him and couldn't help but feel praise towards her for coming at him so bravely. "You did well in coming up with solid strategies in order to confuse me and to keep me guessing as to where you'd be coming from next. If only you were a bit faster you might've been able to connect. My advice would be that you train for speed as it is one of the most important aspects to a ninja's repertoire and can determine how effective you are in battle. Unfortunately, as you are right now, it shows that you are in need of further training."

His insects continued to fly above and around him as he watched her for a reaction. He had his guard up, ready for another attack from her, as even though she was beat up he could tell she possibly still had a lot of fight in her. It surprised him that she hadn't used her Sharingan yet, either. Being of the Uchiha clan he fully expected to see the shining red eyes of one of the village's most powerful clans. Was it possible she didn't realize such power yet? Was she not reliant upon the power of the Sharingan? He had no clue but he was prepared nevertheless for anything as he stood before her and waited for a response.

(WC 309)
Sarah Uchiha
Sarah Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:08 am
Akane couldn't tell what was worse: The fact that a ninja a few years younger than her was dominating her in combat or the fact that they were speaking of her speed like a teacher to a amateur. She wasn't able to land not one punch upon Higuto and this frustrated her as she started to look upon herself and couldn't help but see deep within herself weakness. She started to sink into the darkness of doubt and pity for herself as she couldn't help but think of how weak she was along with all the times that proved her weakness at times where she couldn't help anyone.

The weakness she felt when she couldn't protect her mother better, the weakness of not being able to pursue her father and possibly save him from his demise, the weakness she felt now at how, even after careful planning going into her attacks, she couldn't even scuff Higuto's clothing. All this led to her feeling the despair that she'd never be able to amount to anything. At how she'd never be able to protect anyone. The gap between herself and this seemingly young ninja was so vast she felt so outclassed and so... hopeless. Her lips quivered as her thoughts got the better of her and tears streamed from her eyes as she began to feel a new emotion swelling up from within her, being pushed to the surface thanks to her feelings of hopelessness, as she started to stand on her feet and look at Higuto: anger.

Her Sharingan activated as the crimson one tomoe eyes appeared and her anger towards herself began to strengthen her focus towards reaching her goals, towards gaining the strength to protect herself and others with ease, towards gaining strength in general so that she wouldn't need to feel such hopelessness in battle again. She could become better. She would become better. All she had to do was to focus... focus... focus...

Her thoughts were only concentrated towards focusing on the task at hand, her eyes trained on Higuto as she came to control herself, as her concentration suddenly began to bring about a change in her eyes. As she continued to focus on Higuto her eyes, her Sharingan, began to undergo a change as the one tomoe she had previously within her eyes was suddenly shifted as another tomoe appeared across from the first as she now held two within each eye! Her concentration towards the situation had caused her to not notice the improved eyesight she was now experiencing as she got back into a fighting stance and thought of how best to attack next.

(441)
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:23 am
Higuto watched as he could see Akane seeming to take the results of their spar really hard as he could see tears streaming down her face and started to immediately feel bad about the situation. He didn't know if he had said something offensive or if she was in need of medical attention as he took steps towards her until he was within 5 meters of her. "Hey, are you ok? I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you or anything. Would you like to sto-" He stopped speaking as he saw her stand up to face him with eyes of crimson peering at him as he could see her face contorting into anger.

He watched with a little bit of confusion as he had no wish to continue fighting, since it was clear that she was possibly in need of rest, as he looked into her eyes with a bit of unease. He got back into a defensive stance as he continued to stare into her eyes as he could suddenly see them shift and change before his eyes as another notch appeared within each eye. He blinked as he didn't know what this would mean as he could only venture a guess as to believing she was possibly able to see a bit more clearer and react faster as he decided to test this theory and raised his hand. He would guide his insects to charge at her mainly to see how she would react and to see if she indeed was a bit faster thanks to her new variation of Sharingan.

(WC 265)
Sarah Uchiha
Sarah Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:48 am
Akane opened her eyes wide as she watched as Higuto summoned his insects to fly at her as she could see their wings beating and their bodies synchronizing amongst each other as her eyes could seemingly detect each action they took before they would even make the action! Thus seeing the bugs she was surprised at how much better she could see with the Sharingan as she jumped to the side out of the way of their charge. She again used her momentum to get herself to roll back onto her feet as she panted from the efforts she was putting her body through.

This new variation of the Sharingan, though it had proved helpful in allowing her reflexes to increase and cause her to move out of the way of the bugs, was taking more of a toll of her body seemingly as she could feel her stamina slowly giving itself out. She thus couldn't help but feel that any further efforts towards the two ninjas spar would be fruitless as it might wind her up unconscious when all was said and done. For the most part she was happy! She had succeeded in awakening a new version of her Sharingan and this helped improve her mood as she slowly got up and looked over to Higuto as she allowed her eyes to revert back to normal.

"I'm sorry but I'm throwing in the towel. I know when I'm outclassed and I can see that going at this further might endanger me. I'm nearly out of chakra and I don't have much left to give anymore. The victory's yours." She would pant and giggle as she tried to stretch the kinks out of her body. "Really, though, you're amazing Higuto! You must've gone through a great deal of training in order to get so strong! You're also very kind to offer me that advice you had for me earlier. I'm sorry about how I may have looked afterwards, though, I wasn't really myself. Maybe we can have this spar again in the future after I've gone through a fair rep of training?"

(357)

(AP used: 10 for the two tomoe Sharingan post
AP remaining: 20/80)
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:01 am
Higuto was surprised upon seeing Akane suddenly roll out of the way of his insect attack as though she had gained a bit of speed and could almost anticipate the attack. This confirmed that she indeed, thanks to the Sharingan, had gained more speed and better reflexes even if only a little as he called his insects back to him and watched her carefully. He was surprised to find her deactivating the Sharingan suddenly as he watched her slowly get to her feet and say that she was throwing in the towel and was also suddenly looking happy. He could only assume that she had gained happiness towards the fact that she had awoken a new power of her Sharingan as he couldn't help but feel happy for her and called his insects back into him as they crawled up his shirt sleeve and back into him.

"Thank you for saying such. Again I must apologize if anything I said during our spar offended you in any way. It was not my intention to make you angry but I feel much better now that I see that that anger seemed to only benefit you. I know that you were probably feeling frustrated or otherwise during that spar and I can safely say that you can indeed change and only continue to grow from her, Akane. Don't lose faith in yourself, ok?" He smiled to her as all of his insects had disappeared into him and he looked at her wondering if she would need help getting home. "I must admit I feel pretty terrible about your condition. Would you like help getting back to the village possibly? Maybe I can treat you to some Ramen?"

(WC 287)
Sarah Uchiha
Sarah Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:08 am
Akane smiled and shook her head to Higuto as she stood up straight and rubbed her neck before bowing before him. "That won't be necessary. While ramen does sound awesome you don't need to worry. I'll be fine on my own." She would then stand before making her way to the exit with a wave back to Higuto. "Thank you so much for the spar! Really hope that we can have another go again sometime or maybe do a mission together! Until then!!" She would walk through the threshold of the training field and make her way towards the village.

{Exiting the thread}

(TWC 2,417)

(Claiming the second tomoe stage of the Sharingan and 12 stats)
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:24 am
Approved
Higuto Aburame
Higuto Aburame
Citizen

Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:40 am
Higuto watched Akane walk off the field, blinking at how much more of a spring in her step she seemed to have, as he smiled at the fact that he was able to help her out in some form of regard. This caused him to want to redouble his efforts as he thought of what he'd do next. He had to admit that he felt a little bit tired himself after the spar he had had. To that thought he decided he would take a break from his training and be back later in order to finish up what he decided to start as he walked over to the tree which had his jacket and picked it up to place it around his shoulders and on his person.

He smiled to what a beautiful day it was and over the fact that he had helped a fellow ninja realize a new potential within themselves and couldn't help but feel his own sense of accomplishment as he made his way next to the exit of the training field and looked up to the sky. He watched the clouds float slowly by and closed his eyes as he began to reminisce his own memories and, while he himself also had bad memories, he remember the good memories that he cherished and would do anything to protect. He decided that, for that goal, he'd come back right after his break and learn new jutsu to strengthen his arsenal and grow that much more. To that thought he exited the training field and made his way to the village as well.

(Exiting the Topic)

(WC 267: Total for Topic 2,622)

(Claiming 13 stats)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum