Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Team 1!Today at 2:31 amJoro ShokkuWhat will become of us?Today at 1:36 amKutari UchihaBrutalityToday at 1:23 amTori JintaroBroken pieces of the past burn brightlyToday at 1:06 amAkira NamikazeSilver Lining [Training] [Private] Today at 12:55 amAzuki ShinodaFar Away Yesterday at 10:02 pmAmikiri GuhinGenin Gear Up !Yesterday at 7:04 pmTalon TauHere We GoYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaLife is a HighwayYesterday at 2:32 pmAyato HyuugaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:32 pmAmikiri Guhin
Top posting users this month
261 Posts - 42%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
37 Posts - 6%
37 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Training nk Empty Training nk

Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:23 pm
Q was sitting on a stump on the edges of haven county. Bored and hoping someone would come along and they could train. Q is weak and needs to get stronger. Sitting there he would hum hmm hmm humming along to a tune in his head. 

Then he stood up and started to stretch. His arms first pulling them behind his head and pulling the muscles taut. Then he let them go and pulled them to the front, pushing against his joints with each arm. Then he took off his black sweatshirt leaving him with a white “wife beater” and a pair of black shorts.

“What should I do he thought I don’t know what jutsu I need to learn. I could continue with my hair weapon jutsu and defense. But I think I want to learn a jutsu involving my earth chakra release. Hmm I should make a golem of sorts, a earth conglomeration. A monster to fight on Q s behalf to protect him and possibly guide him. He needs to be a good person so he can come back to his child. He may not be Qs maternal child but he is the best child q could hope for.

Q stood up and started to gather earth chakra into the area around him. Every inch of his body began to become saturated with the chakra but that wasn’t what he needed to learn. No that was a mud clone or a shadow clone. He needed to make a golem. So he started to pressure the chakra back into the ground. Making a long strip of earth chakra with two dots on it. Then he started to make the chakra into a blob. The chakra Then gave out. The blob collapsing back into the ground. Slowly the ground became flat again as if nothing had happened.
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Training nk Empty Re: Training nk

Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:41 pm
Cole was wondering around and getting ready to head back to the village. He had been hunting so to speak for the past few days now, and he had started to run out of prey. Cole figured that he would check one more spot before returning his white Yukata blowing in the wind were he let his right sleeve fall down. Because he never put his arm in it. It had blue spirals on the bottom and at the end of each sleeve. He also wore his black with a red lined shirt with the collar popped and black pants going into his boots. He had a black belt on that wrapped around his yukata and held it in place.

While walking cole heard a noise and decided to go investigate. He walked up to see a man standing their he wore a white tank top and black shorts and he was stretching it looked like. Since it was the first person that cole had met out here that he didn't kill before they knew he was their. He decided to walk over giving a wave as he approached. “Hows it going what brings you out here” cole would yell to the man as he crossed the distance.

(WC-208)
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:23 pm
As Cole was in intense concentration trying to learn his new earth Gollum jutsu. Channeling the earth deep into himself. Pushing it outward making a slight disturbance in the ground. Then he heard someone yell at him.

How did you get out here.

Q would turn towards the boy. He looked strange quite strange. Then he would yell back “some bitch teleported me out here in the middle of the god damn desert.” Then Q would sigh heavily “ How in the hell did you get out here, has she struck again.” Then have a small laugh. He might be angry terribly raging mad at the girl, she had separated him from his family and adopted brother of sorts. But the boy had done him no harm so he needed to be nice and his usual happy self. Then Q got back to work on his Goulum jutsu, the earth chakra had been building in the young mans body, then Q started to assemble it like a complex set of lego bricks he had begun to make a foot shape of jagged rocks then he started on the right calf. Then it collapsed a small mound of sand appearing where the foot had once been. Then Q would open his eyes and turn towards the boy who had been traveling towards Q. Then Q would start walking towards the boy as well. When they met in the middle q would extend a hand towards the boy hoping to offer a friendly handshake towards the boy he had just met. If the boy rejected Qs handshake he would stuff his hands back into his pocket and say “howdy how are you today.” 

If the boy accepted his handshake after it was over q would say “hello my name is Q.” Then pick up his sweatshirt and put it back on.

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:47 pm
The man yelled that some women had telaported him out in the middle of the desert. Sucks to be him cole thought to himself probably pissed off the wrong person out here you can never be to careful who you run into. Cole watched as the man tried to create some kind of earth creation with his chakra but failed at it. Must be a hard jutsu cole thought to himself as he kept walking to the man. The man gave up for the moment and started to walk to cole. They meat in the middle somewhere between a few plants sticking up out of the ground. The man offered his hand out and cole met him with his own. The man said his name was q, and cole told him his was cole. The man turned and walked back cole following him. The man picked up his sweater and put it back on. Cole thought it was a little hot for a sweater in the middle of the desert but he wasn't going to say anything to the man. For all cole knew the man was cold natured. He was small enough just a little bigger than a stick in comparison to cole anyway.

Cole sat down on one of the stumps of wood sticking up out of the ground. Thinking that it was awfully convenient that a stump of wood would be here for him to sit on at this time. “So whats the plan. You heading anywhere” cole would ask q trying to start up a conversation. After all cole hadn't really talked to much of no one in the past few days, and figured that it would be best if he brushed up on his conversation skills before returning to the village.

(WC-296 TWC-504)
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:39 pm
As Q stated his terrible situation and the boy seemed incapable of caring, meh Q thought he probably would have tried to turn it into a joke. But people are all different and especially in the world of ninja period often have a very small sense of humor inside of them. Case and point the girl who had brought him to this god forsaken desert. Also q thought why in the name of food and all things holy why is it so gosh darned hot here, my brain feels like it is going to melt.

Then he put his sweatshirt on he had always been cold blooded and unnaturally cold in most instances. This paired with his general go with the flow find your own path mindset had led him to his almost always consistent choice of black soft and simple clothes. As he walked with the man towards the very conveniently located stumps in the middle of the desert. Q sits down and sets his pack down. Then the boy asked him what his pans for travel are. “I really have no idea, I might go into hoshi. I might just go home I’ll figure it out when I get to that stage.” Then he took a deep breath and started to sigh heavily not knowing what he wants to do.

Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:55 pm
The sun was up high at the moment when the two sat down on the stumps of wood. The man put his sweater back on and joined cole. Cole wasn't sure what to make of the guy yet, and didn't really want to trust him to much. Sure he was fairly sure the guy wouldn't try and stab him in the chest right now, but their wasn't enough their to say make camp with the guy yet. Then the man said he might be going to hoshi or back to his home. “Im from hoshi” cole would tell the man while wiping some sweet from his brow. “I was just about to head back their if you want your more than welcome to join me on the trip” cole would tell him. He wanted to see how the man would react to the offer, and then base his judgment on the guy. He still wouldn't trust him to much and would keep an eye on him for the moment any ways. 

If the man agreed cole would tell him that he would like to see how well he fairs in a fight, and would like to spar with him. Cole knew that one of the fastest ways to find out what kind of man someone is, is to fight them. Of course their would be no killing and it would be a fair fight, as cole was really wanting to know how he fought, and if they traveled together how much cole could count of him in a fight.

(WC-259 TWC- 763)
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:08 pm
Sorry for the late post I have been ungodly lazy these last few days, I hope I haven’t slowed down your character development or something.

As q walked over towards the stump putting on his sweatshirt, he started to wonder what kind of person he was dealing with. Would he steal all of what Q owned, leaving him naked and alone in the god damned desert. Or would he pull some Anbu stuff and intirely destroy his body learning everything there was to know about the boy and his clan.

As he sat down q started to wonder who he was dealing with. “So who are you, I’m Q.” Then Q would change his facial impression to nothing just a blank stare giving the boy as little information as he could. Then after that was done if the boy still wanted to spar Q would blankly “No, I would prefer to make my own path. Someday we might meet again in hoshi but I wouldn’t count on it.” Then Q would stand up and start to think, what else could they do besides spar. “If you would like to do anything besides spar I am down but no sparing isn’t my forte.”
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)

Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:44 pm
The man introduced himself as Q cole thought that he had heard weirder names before, so he wasn't going to say anything about it. He actually kinda liked the name. “My names Cole” he would tell him. Cole would offer to spar so they can see what kind of person they were. His father always told Cole that the fastest way to find out what kind of person someone is. That there is no faster way than to fight them. Q denied cole request to spar saying that it wasn't his bag or something of the likes, but he would be willing to do something else. Cole thought about it for a minute “well I know where there is an oasis out here. I was heading there when I ran into you if you want to come with you can. I was going to fill up my canteen” cole would tell Q while lifting his canteen up from his side. Cole would sound nice enough anyways he didn't want to hurt the guy, but he didn't know if he could trust him either at this point. Plus cole knew how bad it was to be stuck in the desert with no water. Cole would wait for the man to say something and would tell him that it was only a few hundred feet to the east from here, and they could probably get there in about 20 to 30 minutes. 

(WC-240 TWC-1003)

(its all good bro i have had the worse week anyways and haven't been able to get on much)
Bobby Hill-chan
Bobby Hill-chan
Citizen

Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:23 pm
as the man offered to go get a drink with Q he though wondering should I go get something to drink with a random stranger. Meh he thought and then he stood up and asked which way "What way is the oasis you talked about I am actually quite thirsty, that is an understatement I haven't drank anything in around a day." Then once the man told him what way he needed to go Q would crack his neck as it had gotten stiff. Then he started to walk towards the direction he had told the young shinobi and started to treck foreword.

Then Q started to sing a small song " Oh I been working on the snail toad all the live long may just to pass the dime a may. Oh I been working on the Snail toad all the live long may." then when he forgot the rest of the words he would stop and let the other shinobi catch up. 

"so how long have you been away from your village." then Q thought of his own village and how they had abandoned him in away. They had fallen pray to a man and his armies why was the whole village so weak.

206 sorry for the bad post I have to deal with something.
twc 1023

mid thread claim 5 stats and temp Paralisis
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:00 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum