Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Far Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaLord Paramounts Of The TridentYesterday at 8:25 pmShikami ShinkouDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante HyugaThe Culling Games: Ninth MatchYesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom1,2, 3....Yesterday at 11:52 amMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 35%
11 Posts - 16%
9 Posts - 13%
8 Posts - 12%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

A New Life [IO] - Page 4 Empty Re: A New Life [IO]

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:21 pm
Approved
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:08 pm
First Yorokobi and now two more weary souls. From the sound of it, these two were orphaned much more recently than Yorokobi. Is this just something that Yoru was plagued with? In exchange for ending so much life, was fate trying to make him take care of life now? Would Jashin be okay with this. He was interrupted by Kokai’s venomous manner. “Whether or not you trust me is entirely up to you.” Yoru looked at her with an expressionless face. He had done this to people before. There was no telling if he had ever left others alive in the villages he had wiped out as well. These two siblings… reminded him of what he may have done. His sins. Perhaps it would be good to stick by them, as a way to remember his past sins and his new goal. Redemption. Yoru was glad the younger two had chosen not to stick around.

They suffered. I made sure of it.” His voice showed no emotion. He did not regret the act, nor did he take pleasure in it, despite the tenants of Jashin telling him to. No, he needed to move past these rules. Kokai walked away, leaving Yoru alone with his thoughts. “I have no desire to try anything. Rest well.” Yoru looked towards the entrance of the cave. “I’ll take first watch.” With that, Yoru stood in front of the cave entrance.

Three more orphans… What am I getting myself into...

Through mere coincidence or fate itself, the mass murderer known as Yoru “the Ripper” Ongaku had found himself aligned with three people; two were younger than him, while the girl appeared to be about his age. It was only natural that he would assume a leadership role, seeing as that he was perhaps the oldest and currently the strongest. He also had much more experience, although it may be negative. He was a killer, while these children had probably never been in a real fight. The two siblings had run away from a burning village and the other one was noticeably inexperienced. Is this what I’m meant for? He was always searching for something. Maybe he had found something after all.

--Exit--
WC: 2374
Claims: 11 stats, Seven Heavens Breathing Method C-Rank (2374/4000 total)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:16 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum