Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Lord Paramounts Of The TridentToday at 2:17 pmShiro HyugaThe Fury Meets A FurryToday at 1:09 pmIchigo SatoA toughtfull momentToday at 8:33 amKaikos BlossomFar Away Yesterday at 8:56 pmMegami KuogaDoing Your Part (Mission Thread Pt. 1)Yesterday at 8:18 pmXena UchihaDrowning his SorrowsYesterday at 8:02 pmDante HyugaMy Immortal Yesterday at 7:02 pmDante HyugaDesert BloomsYesterday at 4:15 pmShogo FreyaRaiden Chills (Open)Yesterday at 1:51 pmMizuki OhtaAqueous Transmission Yesterday at 1:51 pmDante Hyuga
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 34%
11 Posts - 16%
10 Posts - 14%
8 Posts - 11%
4 Posts - 6%
4 Posts - 6%
3 Posts - 4%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
2 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kokai Goka
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A New Life [IO] - Page 3 Empty Re: A New Life [IO]

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:17 pm
Kokai blinked a few times, processing what just happened. So there was a talking head and his friend. Blood dripped from the head she had kicked, but Sumairu didn’t seem unnerved in the slightest. Kokai swallowed, forming a defensive position. “Sumairu,” she said, her tone commanding. “Get away from them. We don’t know who these people are.”
She turned to phase the boy with a head attached to his shoulders. “Leave. Both of you. Those bandits and what happened aren’t any of your business. Now get out of here. Unless you want to end up like your friend.”
Kokai’s tone shifted. It was stern and serious. She had just lost everything, and putting she and Sumairu at risk here was too dangerous.

WC: 1690
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:18 am
Where his sister was fearful and saw enemies, Sumairu was curious and saw potentially powerful allies. The man survived a saw to the neck, did she not see the potential of a friend like that. “Kokai I know you meant well, but you attacked them. Not the other way around… And he can’t leave without a head” His head would turn back to the… other head, and he’d pause before addressing it. “Sorry about the saw, but we’ve been through a lot today.” He’d pause thinking about what to do next before continuing. “But my sister has a point, we don’t know you. So let’s build some trust. You can find out what the bandits did to us when you answer my earlier question” He’d say as he gestured towards the jashinists body.

How the hell are you doing that

WC: 1870
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:28 am
It’s,” he hesitated, “complicated,” the still decapitated head of Yoru said. “Immortality is both a gift and a curse. I can never die..” He would let his words sink in slightly. Believe me, I’ve tried

If you were going to kill my companion by now, you would have. Right, Sumairu? That’s your name, is it not?” He glanced over towards the girl, who must have been Kokai, based on the way these two threw around each other’s names. Names were an integral part of trust though. “My name is Yoru and I am a wanderer of sorts. I only asked, as I came across some bandits yesterday. Arsonists by the sound of it.” He then looked between their faces, analyzing them for a response.

Of course, Yorokobi was not with Yoru when this happened, and for good reason at that. Yoru had given in to the hunger inside of him. This insatiable desire for death. One that he fought to control, not for others around him, but for the sake of his own sanity.

Now would be a good time for Yorokobi to interject about the burnt down city.

WC: 1621
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:18 pm
Yorokobi gets up from being tripped by the young boy and goes to face the siblings and acknowledge the threat made by the girl. 

”Threatening a 11 year old, nice. Now before you go and take my head off if you’d let me I’d like to explain how we got here. Yoru and I came across and started our journey together in this burned down village and might I add didn’t seem like that hot of a place until the fire so guess we didn’t miss out on much. Then that insane storm rolled in and we darted off for cover and ended up here. Now look it all seems like we’ve been through a fuck ton recently so let’s all hold onto our heads and find a resolve to get my friend’s head back on and talk things over.”

Well those jokes can end up with me getting killed by anyone here but that would definitely mess with my plans  to become a great shinobi.

WC: 1033

Stats
Kokai Goka
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:56 am
Kokai rolled her eyes, shaking her head at her little brother. So naïve. Her eyes darted to the disembodied head, still shocked by his speaking. Fantastic. An immortal and grey-haired brat. What. A. Day.
The Goka took a deep breath, shifting her gaze to Yorokobi. “…and might I add didn’t seem like that hot of a place until the fire…” Kokai’s expression shifted. She switched to look at Sumairu, her teeth clenched. “I don’t care how old you are,” she said, malice dripping from her tooth. “If you don’t get the hell out of this cave, you won’t ever leave it alive. Do you understand me? I’ll kill you and use your friend here for a radio.”

WC: 1807
Sumairu Goka
Sumairu Goka
Citizen

Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:43 pm
As yoru went into detail about the curse of immortality Sumairu didn’t believe him at first. Then he remembered he was currently holding his talking decapitated head and was inclined to take the man for his word.

Odd” Sumairu would say as he began to open his mouth to hold up his end of the bargain, but instead was cutoff by the other kid. The boy would speak about his mothers and fathers burning village as if it was some kind of joke, and in response sumairus jaw would tighten. I don’t like this kid he’d think to himself before hearing his sister break into more outburst about killing them.

Kokai... they don’t know, try to be reasonable” he’d then bring yorus head over to his body and begin to hold the mans head in place on his body with chakra threads until his head began to heal. According to the jashinist he healed fast, and the puppeteers chakra threads could stay active until it was ready. In the meantime, Sumairu would finally hold up his end of the bargain.

My name is Sumairu, the girl over there is Kokai. She’s my sister.” he’d pause hesitating to say the next words as if he was afraid of the reality he represented. “That Village was our home, and our parents didn’t make it out” His voice would be shakey, as the wound was still ripe.

You two are welcome to wait out the storm with us if you want. I’ve got to get to work on a project though, try to get along with my sister in the meantime” Sumairu would say as he walked away towards the cave, retrieving his pickaxe along the way, he was gonna need it for what he had had in mind.

Exit 
WC: 2121
Claiming Yuki Skill Thingy
10 Stats
Yoru Ongaku
Yoru Ongaku
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:56 am
Yoru listened as Yorokobi talked in a heavily inappropriate manner. Freshly burned village. Two children hiding in a cave. Burn marks on one of their faces. However, yoru paid little attention to either Yorokobi or Kokai at the moment. As embarrassing as it was, his top priority was to have his head reattached to his body. Which was finally happening, thank Jashin. Yoru lay with his head held by the puppeteer, who seemed to be in between the ages of himself and the Uzumaki. These threads… these could come in handy in case this ever happens again… Yoru snapped back to reality as he heard that these two had been victims of the burned down village. A travesty that Yoru could not prevent. No, instead, he just erased the scum who had caused it.

After a few minutes, the threads became unnecessary for the rest of the healing process. Yoru politely waved his hand at the Yuki to let him know that the Jashinist would be fine. The puppeteer then walked further into the main. The wanderer waited until Sumairu had left before turning to Yorokobi. “You should get some rest.” He had decided to watch out for the boy, and he intended to stay true to his word. Without his word, a man is nothing. Assuming the Uzumaki left the two alone, Yoru would begin to address the girl who was about the same age as him.

You’re justified in your belief to not trust strangers. Although I’d only recommend determining if they are friend or foe before going in for a kill strike.” Yoru cracked his neck, his head nearly finished reattaching as the scars slowly began to fade. “It could have been other survivors from your village seeking shelter from this storm as well.” As if to remind them of its presence, thunder boomed from outside. If the two younger ones were out of earshot, Yoru would let Kokai in on what had happened earlier. “As for the bandits that I mentioned… the ones that burned your village down.” Yoru looked her in the eyes. “They’re all dead.

WC: 1990
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Yorokobi Uzumaki
Citizen

Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:00 am
Yorokobi sees Sumairu go deeper into the cave and follows behind him. “Listen I’m truly sorry about what I said earlier. I didn’t know you lost your parents today and I hope you and your sister can forgive me for that.” Yorokobi places his hand on Sumairu’s shoulder while they’re walking and says “I’m sorry” before he gives Sumairu a chance to respond he stop walking with him and finds a place to rest during the storm.

WC: 1109

--Exit--
Claiming: D rank MN from attacking without consent, 5 stats and Body Flicker (1000/1000)
As well as 15 stats and free jutsu from rankup
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:52 am
Both approved unless interrupted
Kokai Goka
Citizen

Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:15 pm
“They don’t know.”
Kokai clenched her teeth, tightening her grip. She looked on Yorokobi with hate and loss in her eyes. Those scarlet gems shook in their sockets, and she quickly shifted her gaze away from him. She sighed, closing her eyes and sitting down. The young woman rose her hand to her forehead, massaging it in pent up frustration.
Sumairu was right, of course. They didn’t know – neither of them. But that didn’t ease the pain or her frustration, and with Sumairu presenting danger to them with every turn, she couldn’t trust anyone, especially this foul-mouthed boy and some strange man.
Kokai pursed her lips, placing her thin fingers over them. Her nails touched her face as her eyes drifted off in thought.
“You’re justified in your belief to not trust strangers. Although I’d only recommend determining if they are friend or foe before going in for a kill strike.” Yoru had said, breaking her loose thoughts.
“I don’t trust anyone. Least of all you,” she’d say, ice in her voice. “You just stay away from Sumairu, understand?”
“It could have been other survivors from your village seeking shelter from this storm as well.” Kokai chuckled in a mix between cynicism and sadness. “No. There weren’t any. Not a single one. Not even the children. We’re all that’s left.”
The woman sighed once more, the pain showing in her eyes. She still remembered the screams as people were burned alive, pleading for aide. The bellowing coughs that echoed through the village. Her parents…
Kokai eyes widened, breaking off from Yoru at the news. “Dead, huh?” she said, nodding slightly. She gazed at the dark wall beyond before her eyes narrowed, as if she were in a trance.
“Good. They deserved no better.” Her voice carried malice, nothing more. “I hope they suffered.” The woman said, shaking her head as she stood. “I’m going to bed. If either of you try anything, you’ll be at the bottom of a lake staring at fishes.”

WC: 2140

-Exit-

Claiming:

2140/4000 Rasengan, 10 stats
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum