Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Magical Girl and not so Magical Man - Page 2 Empty Re: Magical Girl and not so Magical Man

Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:34 pm
“Well, its really just eating right and doing exercise every day.” He would say looking at his arms that he kept to his sides. “But it is true knowing what muscles groups need work and what foods to help facilitate that requires some knowledge. “ The giant would say with a smile. “Thank you, again.  I wanted to be the one giving you compliments, but it seems we have reversed the roles.” Hikari really is a wonderful person in more than one way she reminds me of Akihana. She isn’t a platinum blonde person, but the light, eyes, even her personality matched.

Actually, those eyes are the same. He would look deep into the girl’s eyes as he looked down. “Forgive me for staring I feel like, I have seen eyes like yours before.” Not just Akihana, but Valen both of them Akari. Hikari’s last name is Namikaze perhaps she is distantly related. His face would turn from hers to look around the training grounds it seemed that more people had come in and were interested in what Kyousuke was doing with his training some of them even making the clone seal Hikari had showed him.

“It looks like you are teaching more than me today.” He would say with a small laugh.  After the girl gave her chuckle at being called master. Ram, Rat, Bird, Boar, Tiger. He would remember the sequence going through a slow run with his hands and no weapons. It wasn’t incredibly fast, for those who practiced hand seals often.

Kyousuke would take out a kunai and throw it, aiming it down so that no one would get hit when it multiplied. Of, course he didn’t throw it in the direction of Hikari either. Kyousuke would quickly do the seals, but his larger hands and fingers make it difficult and he messed up the tiger seal as he kept two fingers up on his right hand. The kunai didn’t clone and landed harmlessly in the dirt. “I have to get the hand seals down.”

WC: 339
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 276150

Magical Girl and not so Magical Man - Page 2 Empty Re: Magical Girl and not so Magical Man

Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:32 pm
"Hmmmm....." The chestnut haired girl would think. "It.... looks like you might have a little bit of a problem with your hand signs." The Jounin would say, of course that made sense, since Kyousuke said himself he is more of a taijutsu user, so his handseals shouldn't really matter much.

"Ok, Lets try again, remember, each hand sign shows a different way to mold your chakra. Here, let me show you again." Hikari would say, making the five hand signs herself, going at a speed of 10, so that Kyousuke would have time to not only see, but really observe it. "Lets try it again! I am sure you just need a few tries."

TWC: 1786
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:46 pm
Kyousuke watched in silence as Hikari showed him the seals once more. Slowing down her hand movements, so that he may see each small movement of the seals. Once, she was finished he would recount the movements in his head. He knew the seals, doing them without tripping up was the real struggle. Doing them individually was simple, doing them in a string was easy once he understood everything and how to move his hands smoothly from one seal to the next.

Taking a breath he would focus on the kunai in the dirt in front of them. Chakra would form from the man’s chest and as he did his seals the chakra would form around the kunai duplicating it into four of equal size to the original. Only four? There were supposed to be more. Releasing the technique the original would remain. “Anything, I should change to make more?”

Assuming Hikari gave him advice he would follow it. Perhaps his deficiency this time was with dispersing his chakra a little too lightly on the kunai while much of his energy merely dissipated into the atmosphere around the two. To activate the jutsu all his energy would have to make it to the kunai.

Stepping toward the object he would stop once it was directly below him. After that he would perform the needed seals to use the jutsu and the area around the man would become laced with kunai, their sharpened points stuck in the ground. Bet I can’t do that at a distance yet. Turning around he would look at Hikari. “Next step throwing and cloning I guess?”

WC: 270
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:27 pm
The Jounin would watch with her golden eyes as Kyousuke would try again.... and only created four kunai, it seemed strange that Kyousuke was having such a problem with this.

"Um.... Lord Snow?" Hikari would ask, a questionable look on her face. "A little while ago, you said you aren't the best at Ninjutsu, tell me, how many different Ninjutus do you know? 

I have a little bit of a theory, if you don't know that many, then perhaps this is a different way to mold chakra that you haven't done that often? If so, then perhaps it just takes time for you to build up chakra in a way to make clones using this technique. How about this, try throwing your kunai into the ground then cloning it. after all, as long as it stays close enough to you, it should be easier for you to clone the kunai while they are not traveling faster then most human's can comprehend."

When Kyousuke tried this, he would find that the technquie would of worked and asked about trying to throw and Hit at the same time. "Yeah, lets try that. I am pretty sure it will just take some practice, how about throwing them not as fast? If you do that, then I would bet that you will get enough practice to throw at full speed and clone them. You just got to do it a few times to get your chakra network adjusted to cloning things in this way."

With that, Hikari would wait and give Kyousuke a few tries before stepping in with more suggestions.
Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:44 am
Hmm, how many ninjutsu do I know? It was a question he hadn’t really ever taken the time to think about. “I would say about twelve or so.” He would say after a moment of thought. “My original element was lightning, then water, and finally earth. However, I was using ninjutsu long before I ever actually learned how to use elemental jutsu.”

“Long before Hoshi was a ninja village I lived here. You’ve seen the sage transformation, I used an enhanced form of that.” The man would say his body turning gray and small protrusions forming onto his back that leaked chakra. “This is berserk sage transformation. In my youth I couldn’t quite control the nature energy so it overcame me and I would use taijutsu as obviously my shape-shifting abilities suit it.” He would say something resembling a dinosaur’s tail coming from his back and hitting the ground. “So, I guess most of my ninjutsu is really just adjustments I make to my own body.” The gray would recede and the man would look normal once more.

Picking up the blade he would throw it at speed 55, which was rather slow compared to the earlier kunai he had whipped through the tree. He would then form the seals and think about replicating the blade as if he were replicating the wings on his body. All of it used chakra as the fuel he just had to use a different type than senjutsu or elemental. As the blade moved it replicated, again and again until there were a few hundred blades moving forward, before they all buried themselves into the dirt.

Well it is coming along I guess. Taking out a shuriken this time, he would throw it at his maximum speed and clone it. Another success this time it managed to clone into the five or six hundred area. “Sixth gate open.” With a quick dive of his hand into his pocket he would pull out a kunai, throw it and quickly perform the appropriate seals and watch as they erupted into a shower of one thousand blades. Again he threw them where no one would be for safety purposes.

Turning he would look at Hikari. “It seems your mentorship was rather needed. That probably would have taken me days otherwise.” The red would vanish from his face in an instant. Hearing the lunch horns signal through the training grounds he would look around. “If it is not imposing, would you like to go get lunch?” 

WC: 418
TWC: 2722/3500
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:49 pm
Thinking about what Kyousuke would say about how many ninjutu's Kyousuke knew, as such, the Jounin's hypothesis didn't make much sense, but wasn't completely disproven. With so many ninjutu's it was sure that at least some of them had to use the same type of chakra and go through the same systems as the kunai replication jutsu. However, without seeing which jutsu, The Jounin's theories weren't completely disproven.

However, after a little bit of practice, Kyousuke seemed to of gotten it.

Hikari would give a polite clap when she saw Kyousuke succeed in cloning the thousands of Kunai while still in the sixth gate. "Good job, that will definitely be a powerful asset."

"Hmmm? Yeah, sure, we can go ahead and go to my place for lunch, tell me what are you in the mood for?"

Once Hikari would hear what Kyousuke wanted, she would know of at least one or two places in Lux Aeterna that would have that.

"Sure, no problem, just one molment."

Making the six hand signs required for Peregrinati Sunt a Masive rift between time and space would open about 5 meters away from Kyousuke and Hikari, leading off to a resturant in the dimension that would have the food Kyousuke wanted.

"Right this way sir," Hikari would say, walking through the portal and to the other side of it.

(Will describe the surroundings when you decide what Kyousuke wants, or if you want, you can decided yourself, basicly think of Lux Aeternal as Disney Land/World.)

(Also, sorry, in a bit of a rush, but wanted to get this post out to you.)  

The Portal:
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:05 pm
Thinking for a moment he didn’t want to burden the girl with having to buy groceries, so he thought of something that most people would have available in their house. “Steak and broccoli?” He would ask hoping the girl would have that, as to not have to purchase it from the store. It would appear that would not be the case.

As a hole in the fabric of reality just opened in front of them after a few hand motions. “And I chose lets punch stuff… Real hard as my main focus in the ninja world.” He would say touching the hole with his hand as if it was some foreign thing. There was I can make you see some funky shit and can take you to some funky places, but I chose lets smash stuff with my muscles.

“So, uh your place is in another town?” He would ask as they needed to go through a rift in space to get there opposed to walking. While he knew dimensional travel was a thing, he had been inside Den’s dimension twice he didn’t see many buildings. So, likely Disney World was an entirely new experience. There was also the fact that the scenery of the dimension was different. There was a castle, but it didn’t exactly look like Hoshi’s.

He would just walk into the portal. Even though, it was different that didn’t make it bad. There were new experiences to be had everywhere, why avoid this one.

Wc: 248 
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:37 pm
"Oh," Hikari said, a little bit shocked that Kyousuke didn't realize where she lived, the girl could of sworn she made a note of it in one of her mission reports, but she could of forgotten....

"It is a bit hard to explain, even more so for someone who isn't as familiar with space time theories. So, I live in an alternate dimension.... ugh.... how do I describe it, so Imagine it like this I live in the same place and village, but in an alternate reality..... Guh, that makes even less sense! Ok, imagine it like this, so.... lets go back in time... lets say when Lady Akihana was made Hogokage... so... imagine what would of happened if instead of she being made Hogokage, you were just instantly made it instead Of Her Regiment. As such, different choices would of been made, different things would of happened and we may or may not be here. Basically, there is a different reality for every choice you made... and the choices based on that, and so on and so forth. Basicly, there are a lot of realities that are in the universe.  During my practice's one day, I stumbled upon one that is uninhabited, and basically turned it into my own living quarters. Sorry, I thought I mentioned that in some paper work I filled out, but I suppose I forgot.

[So Slightly changing a slight idea behind Disney world, since it works a little better, I am changing liberty square (Basically, imagine it like the USA  section of Disney world) to be more like Hoshigakure, basically, imagine there to be a lot of references to Hoshigakure and it's history, a lot of Idols of the religion of Haven, Picture's and statues of the Hogokages (AWKWARD!), Saints, the royal family, and other important figures of Hoshigakure history.]

A large dining room would be where Hikari took the kage of the village, where there would be many window's so Kyousuke could see the outside world.

With a snap of her fingers Hikari somewhere in the back of the kitchen (Which would probably be out of view) various foods, spices, vegtibles, and other cooking supplies would start to throw themselves together, starting to make themselves into a large dinner.  

"It should be done in a few minutes. The Jounin would say, taking a seat nearby. "So, what did you want to talk about, Lord Kyousuke?"
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:45 am
Literally, none of that makes sense. What he was thinking was easy to see on his face absolute confusion. If there were infinite paths then how would god’s omniscience work? There was only one path throughout someone's life and the lord knows every step. Though it is single mindedness like this that promotes the tension between ninja and civilians. “So, there is even a time and place where I studied reality bending. Cool.”

There were of course other thoughts that came to mind. Like what if people from reality x came to theirs and decided to take it over. If Hikari could go through dimensions without issue why not an enemy? Luckily, the interdiction seals would keep them from getting straight into Hoshi.

As he entered the dining room he would look around. Inside a portrait of himself hung on the wall. It was rather well done and he of course was shirtless, his orange hair fluffed at the top as he usually wore it. “So, who did you have make this photo?” Of, course he had already heard the snap and as he turned around she was gone. He would look around. This is weird.

The giant would walk about the room looking behind the curtains for the girl and looking outside. He could see statues of Den, Aki, and even himself. It gets stranger. There were so many pieces of art around in this place that was obviously Hoshi according to the statues. But, there was no one around in such a well kept part of a village. Hikari had said it was uninhabited, but then who made the statues and the portrait? Den’s was similar there was no living person around besides himself and Hikari. What happened to the people here and the ones that had made Den’s lab. There were signs that humans once lived in the place, buildings, tables, silverware, curtains, but no people.

As he heard the girl sit and ask him a question he would turn. “Sorry, I just have so many questions. None, of which currently have to do with what I wanted to ask originally.” He would say taking a seat.

Once, seated he would look at the girl. “Honestly, I just wanted to get to know you a little.” He would say honestly, he had already spoken to Shina, Shiroi, Valen, and Kenshin and had a pretty good sense of who they were and what they wanted, but he had yet to have that opportunity with Hikari. “You know, what your plans are for the future, who you are as a person. If it would help feel free to ask me questions too.”

WC: 443
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:15 pm
"Yes, its caled the Ryu Goka Timeline."

"Yes, just like there would be a timeline that I am a Tai-jutsu expert, or that Akemi Hiyu is the head of the medical division Hohsi." The Jounin would explain.

(So, small correction on your post, Hikari snaped her fingers and she didn't telleport to the back, but the food started to make it self. Imagine it something like This.)

"Well.... its kind of hard to explain, since this dimension is uninhabited, it doesn't have as much interference with other people. So I am able to basically control the universe however I see fit. Sometimes, especially with the Art in the place, it comes to being subconsciously. So there isn't really an Artist for it."

"Hmmm.... Ok, lets start with my plans for the future, well... Although that is a little bit hard for me. For the longest time, I was just working on trying to learn the Bijuu sealing technique, and holy mark jutsu Lady Akihana asked me to. Right now, I am just trying to figure out who it would be helpful to give the mark's to. So.... right now I don't have any plans for the future."

"How about yourself Lord Kyousuke? Even if you have obtained the rank of Hogokage, you probably have some personal goals for yourself?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum