Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 1:35 pmShiro HyugaAn Unruly Situation; Unrest SurgesToday at 1:33 pmShiro HyugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:32 pmShiro HyugaLate Night Customers!!Today at 1:04 amJoro ShokkuA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 11:49 pmJoro ShokkuMerchant MonsterYesterday at 7:32 pmReitenFar Away Yesterday at 6:57 pmReitenJaydens Journal: We didn't start the FireYesterday at 6:34 pmJayden TerumiSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 5:07 pmAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
12 Posts - 67%
5 Posts - 28%
1 Post - 6%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Looking for... friends? (NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for... friends? (NK)

Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:14 am
She looked at him as he stated her knowledge was kind of small up to now and he was kind of right. But what to expect from barely having trained for only a third of the year and not being able to do a single hand seal. But she knew the basics to some Jutsu but she could not try the so she did not know if she could do them or not. "Yes I kind of know the basics of seals I just can't do them properly", she said scratching her nose but still closely observing what he was doing with his hands. There was no problem in looking at it one more time or two. Especially if this nice person had taken the time to show her this basic stuff in his free time although he could do so many other things.
Concentrated she was hanging at his hands and her eyes focused on his words and then he returned the movements but different and only with one hand. Was this what she had wanted to know? Were those the hand seals to do if only one hand was available? Wait if she was right that sign was Dog, she thought to herself mimicking it from him pressuring chakra into it letting Horse and Tiger pass her by, copying Boar and then the Ram to then use the transformation technique for the first time in her life. While she felt the rush of chakra leaving her for the first time she remembered she had to quickly think of someone to turn into and the first person to come into her mind was Max. So since it was a little out of the blue she would poof up in a cloud of smoke and then turn into a slightly taller a tad bit feminized version of Max that was now looking at Komon in admiration.
"This works! This works!", she would turn around and spread her arms in a twirl and then look at Komon again in glee. "I used a Jutsu! I used a Jutsu! This is amazing!", he could see her jumping up and down and looking at her new self with joy and happiness. This was maybe a baby step since this Jutsu was no mastery for anyone but for her this was more than amazing to have achieved.

WC: 393
WC: 2031
Shichiro Hashimoto
Shichiro Hashimoto
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Mi Stats
Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 35000

Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:34 pm
Komon would be slightly suprised to see the girl get it so fast, and even more suprised at her choice of person for the transformation jutsu. “Huh, small world” Komon would say as he tilted his head at the familiar face of Max Yamaguchi. A bit off, but for the most part accurate.

You did great Yasumi” He’d say as the girl celebrated, she seemed genuinely happy with her progress, but Komon knew she still had a long way to go on her path to become a shinobi in this village. “Remember to keep practicing the hand seals, the more instinctual they are the easier it will be to cast them. It’s something my academy teacher taught me a long time ago, and it’s still paying off today” The words where truthful. Every jutsu needed handsigns, and the faster one could weave them the better.

Anyway’s I think we may have to pick this up at a later date, it’s getting late” The grey eyed man would say as his byakugan watched the sun set on the horizon of the village hidden in the clouds. “It’s gonna be a cold night, and my apartments a good distance away, I’m sorry to leave early.” Komon would say as he began to walk away.

I train here on most days, if you ever need help with anymore jutsu come find me” He’d say without looking back.

Exit

WC: 1184

Claiming 1184 words towards tenketsu overload (5366/8000)

And 11 AP
Yasumi
Yasumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:49 pm
Small world? What on earth did he mean? Well not to worry as long as this was working. And sure it did. She turned once again and then poof transformed back into her usual self smiling at the praise for the older Shinobi: "This is all because of your teaching sensei", she would brightly smile at him and then eye him with those blue mirrors while he reminded her to practice a lot more to become fluently in those seals. She would nod energetically while listening and then as he mentioned the time she looked around. It had gotten a lot darker around. Her brother would want her to come home soon before the lights where all lit.
"Thank you for teaching me", she bowed to him once more and then said, "I will surly return to once again seek your guidance and thank you for the offer. I will prey for you from today on", she would wave to him as he left although he had turned his back. Then after some moments she would then as well direct her footsteps towards home as a thought struck her. Now that she could do those Jutsu, she was eligible for Genin exams. She would apply for the next one right away.

WC: 211
TWC: 2242

Exit - Claim
Stats: 11

1000 WC for One Handed Handseals (50% teaching bonus)
500 WC Substitution Technique
500 WC Chakra Cleanse
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:25 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum