Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Life is a HighwayToday at 7:11 pmMegami KuogaBreakaway (exit)Today at 5:15 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Today at 3:15 pmGoto SenjuAqueous Transmission Today at 2:39 pmDante HyugaWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

'You must specify a subject for your message' IO.

+4
Madrigal Kaguya
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Travin Iburi
Also Gin Kouen
8 posters
Go down
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

'You must specify a subject for your message' IO. - Page 2 Empty Re: 'You must specify a subject for your message' IO.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:10 am
approved
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

'You must specify a subject for your message' IO. - Page 2 Empty Re: 'You must specify a subject for your message' IO.

Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:56 pm
"Well you've adjusted to your training well i suppose but don't overwork yourself. You might find yourself in an early grave or in the hospital due to overexertion or something," the male wasn't wrong but he wasn't wrong in a sense. The male could overwork himself or he could put himself into a new plane of existence. Either or could have been the case, but for now he didn't care nor wanted to find out the fact that his theory was way off. When the question was brought up if he could use chakra or not or did he just not use it there was a small smile on his face," That's a bit of a hard question to answer given its both yes or no...I can, i think...I've just never tried or really wanted to. Too much fun throwing my body into other people y'know? Besides hand seals take waaay too long and i tend to think better on my feet," and that wasn't a lie.

"My eye? Yeah you could say there are to be honest. Nothing like a doujutsu or anything that's for sure. Some would say i'm a genetic mess and this is just part of the result of that being so. Pupils change and in some cases my eye color as well. Blue and black seem the most common...don't know more other than that to be honest. As for the combo technique? Yeah. Figured if I can find more use for my partner here it would give me an edge. No need to be close when i can take the world from under you....i already said that didn't I?," the male chuckled for a moment as he shook his head and crossed his arms. Seeing that the male had decided to tuck his hands into his pockets meant that he was either comfortable in the males company or he didn't see him as a threat. Both good options to be honest, but Mo-ri didn't just attack people out of the blue.

Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:57 pm
Gin could only grin at his fellow males nonchalance. He was an amusing guy to be sure. Carefree, energetic and strong. Gin entertained the idea of sparring with him, his own eyes flashing in the moonlight at the prospect of a possible challenge. Could he win against the guy? Would he lose? Did a thirst for battle rush through his veins too? Gin almost lost control enough to ask him for a fight. Before he realized how inappropriate that it would be. They had just met after all. So he would settle for the next best thing. “Would you be up for a bit of partner training? If you’re wanting to practice your weapon skills the you could practice dodging them if you want.” He would ask, a small shrug following the question at the prospect of the idea. “Unless you’d like to learn fire. I like teaching it. A lot actually.” The silver haired genin would wait patiently for the...cross eyed shinobi to respond.

As could the moon would be high up in the sky, showing the late hour as a chilly breeze blew through the clearing. Gin himself was fine in the cold as his natural body heat was simply hotter than most peoples. He didn’t know about his new companion though, but he figured if someone wore a traveling cloak as well worn as that one was than he must be used to cold temperatures. “Or maybe we could spar, who knows? It’s your choice though.” He would say, letting his fellow teenager choose.

WC: 257
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Sun Dec 24, 2017 11:59 pm
The male gave plenty of interesting prospects in order to train, some of which peaked his interests while the others meant a lot of work...which he might have been obligated to do for some reason. The aspect of learning another element however peaked his interest more as he leaned off of the staff and smiled," Well you have my attention fully now. The ability to actually learn another element is right up my alley. So. Where do we start?," he paused for a slight moment as he thought about the spar and then smiled a bit, knowing that he did need a bit of a workout before that silly battle between the people of the village," after you teach me this element then we can spar a bit if you want to. Just...don't light my clothing on fire i happen to like this outfit underneath the cloak too much to let it go to waste just yet..," the male was a little concerned for his outfit seeing as he had not had the chance to actually test out its full capabilities and that bothered him a bit. For now he would await the males instruction and try to unlock a new element to call his own.

Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:02 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:02 am
The member 'Mo-ri Jin' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 19
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:04 am
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:04 am
The member 'Mo-ri Jin' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'20-sided dice' : 5, 10
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:30 pm
Gin would give a carefree shrug and a smirk at his fellow shinobi “Well, then you better hope you’re good at dodging them Mo-ri” He would say as he took his hands from his pockets and steepled them, (Picture videl learning to fly, same hand structure) rather quickly a small ember would burst into existence between his hands and flicker brightly, glowing brighter and brighter for a few moments before it would become hard to look at it. It should be noted that the ember was in fact silver coloured. “So you don’t use chakra correct? In that case I suppose teaching you some of my fire techniques would be a waste of time? We’ll go with basic chakra manipulation then. The ember of fire chakra in my hands is non lethal, it won’t burn you, or harm you. I’m going to push this into your chest, close to your chakra core. It’ll, for a few minutes, forcefully turn your chakra into fire chakra. It won’t hurt at all, but it will be different, as you aren’t used to feeling it yet. You’ll try to channel your chakra to match how it feels after it dissipates which should just be after a few minutes. I can repeat this as many times as you desire.” He would say as he held the ember, taking his hands apart from each other and focusing the the now palm sized orb or fire just off the surface of his skin. He wouldn’t move any closer to the guy unless he said it was alright as he did not want to alarm him. 

Should he say yes then Gin would step forward and give a decently powered shove into his ‘students’ chest. Right into the chakra core that was in the center of his chest, not far from the heart. The orb would press into the man’s body completely which should cause the man to temporarily be engulfed in a silhouette of silver fire. It wouldn’t harm him in any way, shape, or form. After a few minutes the silhouette would dissipate, showing the technique had ended. It should be noted that the fire surrounding the man was only silver because it was from Gin’s chakra, when Mo-ri managed to get the fire chakra to work with his own it should be some kind of orangeish red, as normal fire would be. 

Should he say no the boy would shrug “The hard way then.” He would say before he sat down, crossing his legs as if he were about to meditate. “Come down here, this’ll take a bit longer. Close your eyes and focus your chakra into your hands. Start with just a small orb of chakra. Slowly, starting trying to transform it into fire. To give you an idea of how it should feel, fire is powerful, destructive, and chaotic. It destroys with reckless abandon and takes absolutely no prisoners. It’s one of the cruder basic elements out there except maybe earth. Channel passionate emotions into it. You’ll know you’ve made progress when your blue chakra orb turns orange and when it fully becomes a small fireball than you’ve got it done. After you do that you’ll dissipate the chakra orb then try to form a fireball straight away. This will continue until you can automatically turn your chakra into the fireball without having to make the blue chakra orb. That’ll mean your fire element is fully combat ready.” He would say with a nod of his head “I’ll hold my fireball so you have a reference, don’t worry about the colour. I’m still figuring that part out.” He would say honestly before waiting and watching Mo-ri-jin. 

WC: 613
TWC: 871
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:07 am
The male gave an interesting proposition as he looked at the other ninja, tilting his head to consider the options he had been given. As the fire burned in the males hand, so to did his hand reach toward Youei almost smiling as he did but he had stopped for a moment as the Gin spoke and instead kicked against the staff lightly enough to simply make it vibrate as he listened. A small smile appeared on his face showing that he was interested but the males assumption was incorrect," True I do not use chakra but doesn't mean it does not have its uses to me. So you can teach me some of your techniques if you so want to, they might come in handy in the future. If you were more physically inclined i could show you a thing or two, but one thing at a time," as he spoke he straightened up his posture to look a little more serious in his learning.

He only looked at the flame for a moment before looking down to his new outfit and only to him at least it would move a bit underneath the cloak before he had revealed a small hole for Gin so that he could release the fire affinity chakra into his chest and once it was he would tap the staff causing it to grow a bit, no bigger than ten meters in length and thickness as he walked up it and sat down in a meditative stance as he waited for the fire cloak to pass. As it slowly began to he took slow deep breaths to resonate with the feeling in his body, pulling it down into his stomach where the chakra mixed and melded with one's own spiritual energy and there he sat in silence. If someone were to say something to him, Mo-ri would not respond or move. Instead he would only continue to pace his breathing and allow an almost burning sensation engulf his body.

It almost felt similar to how his own base element, Lightning, ran rampant through his body. The electrical signals that pulsed and ebbed through his body so that he could move it properly so what would fire do to a body? Of course incinerate and decimate anything in its path, but fire also had a gentle side to it. The base element gave way to the creation of light and warmth to the beginning humans depending on your ninja beliefs and continued to pave a way for it. Fire gave way to burn shrubberies to lay the foundation for better soil and ground so that it could be used for farming or otherwise. Warmth...something the male had not felt in quite a long time since the fall of the lab. Inwardly the male would begin to feel his chakra churn and cycle from his stomach upward replacing that energy he knew as Lightning into something else.

On the outside a bright orange hue would begin to flow off of him as he took in a few more breaths before he was engulfed in the hue and he stood up slowly, looking himself over before it slowly began to fade," Baby steps it was...but this feels different than lightning by far...almost destructive in a sense," there was a smirk on his face as he slid down the staff and it soon turned back to normal beside him. He had barely scratched the surface of the element, but his body had been generating it alongside the lightning he had been born with. His eyes once again returned to Gin as he waited for a moment to see if the male had anything to say to him.

[619]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum