Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
Log in
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE



Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 1:36 amJoro ShokkuTeleportation Within The Nation Yesterday at 10:21 pmIsamu HayatoThe walk of a new manYesterday at 10:12 pmHasumi HayatoA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Yesterday at 9:53 pmHasumi HayatoTeam 1!Yesterday at 9:16 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 7:44 pmKutari UchihaVillage EntranceYesterday at 7:10 pmSenshi SotenkiNew TattoosYesterday at 7:05 pmShinji NaraThe Uchihas uniteYesterday at 5:27 pmKutari UchihaSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 4:44 pmGoto Senju
Top posting users this month
39 Posts - 19%
33 Posts - 16%
25 Posts - 12%
23 Posts - 11%
22 Posts - 11%
13 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 6%
13 Posts - 6%
11 Posts - 5%
11 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

+4
Hikari Namikaze
Tamaki
Anaphiel Hidemori
Sanae
8 posters
Go down
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:16 pm
Tiger → Dog → Snake

Sifting through the sand with his hands he wove his hands seals together and focused on the wooden spike he had created.
Using wood clone jutsu twice he watched as two clones took place next to him underground.
These would serve as his frontal force he thought.
Both of them would suddenly spring from the ground.
Noting both locations of his adversaries his first clone went to Sanae and the second clone would go towards Kotetsu; he was moving to the left, Tamaki made sure to slowly travel beneath the soil himself trying to keep up with the two combatants above ground.
The first clone would call out to Sanae, "I know where he is through this mist! "
The second clone would be running towards Kotetsu's presumed location through the mist, disregarding the fog almost completely.

WC: 139
AP used Wood Clone X2 40 +20 = 100
Hiding Like A mole 20 upkeep
Total AP left: 75
Wood clone stamina = 40x5 = 200
avatar
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:54 pm
And there was it the mist that would really get annoying but well there was not so much problem with running around almost blind. She was a little lost until a kunai hit her shoulder and fell to the ground. A blink of an eye later another one hit her side and damaged her clothing but well that was it. Darn you Kotetsu those clothe were brand new! Still good thing he threw those because now she knew where to go again and well there she went closer and closer at her so admired speed while performing some hand seals. Swiftly she would take in a deep breath which felt refreshing since it was filled with huge moisture that was quite rare for this kind of landscape and then moments after she was releasing the gust of wind from within her that was called the wall of wind. 15 meters wide and 5 meter tall it would rush of into the direction she was facing now for about 20 meters. She was sure he had to be inside this radius if he could throw stuff at her at this speed. Still no one could be sure so she rushed with her wind or even ahead of it, cause it could not really do harm to her. Left and right she kept her eyes open for what was to come next. She could hear Tamaki calling far off or close by, she was not sure, but well now she had a different target he would need to wait for her to get this done, maybe.

WC: 264
TWC: 1620

Sanae's Speed is 125
Strength: 43 + 30 = 73
Health: 80 + 30 = 110

- 1 AP Surface walking
- 15 Ap Bone Armour upkeep
- 20 AP Great Breakthrough
Power: 20 + 15 (for 50 Chakra)
Speed: 20 + 15 (for 50 Chakra)
Health: 20 + 15 (for 50 Chakra)

AP (196/261)
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:30 am
And just like that Tamaki revealed where he was hiding. A pair of figures, one moving  towards Kotetsu, the other moving towards Sanae. Both came into his sensor net at the same spot, so Kotetsu would mark that down for later. The one heading towards him could be dealt with rather easily. Kotetsu reached over his left shoulder and pulled his katana out of the sheath and made his way towards the clone at his max speed (125). With the mist obscuring him from view, the individual, which was most likely a clone of some kind, would be chopped in two (speed 125, sharpness 88) and there was nothing that the clone would be able to do to avoid it. A diagonal cut from left shoulder to right hip would be the finishing blow. With one clone down, he turned in the direction of the other two remaining figures. He would keep his distance for now, to see if they kept moving or stopped and had their own fight. 'Quite an interesting match so far...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he quickly reflected on what had happened so far. 'Sanae is much faster than she used to be, which makes sense, since she's had the same amount of time to train that I have...I don't want to have to use my most powerful jutsu, but  I might have to. I don't even know if my kunai hurt her or not. I hope they did...It will make the exam easier for me...' he chuckles slightly as he moves around inside the mist, keeping some distance from the other two figures he can sense.

WC: 269
TWC: 1650

Tech used: None
AP remaining: 330
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:19 am
The first clone pitching fits to reach Sanae noticed the mist parting from the wind pressure but still lamely managed to point out, "He's over that. "
Tamaki did three hand signs as he had before and sprouted another clone which turned the soil and sprung out just as they had before.
This time Tamaki resurfaced with the clone, unable to take being underground for too long then assessing the situation he drew his own katana.
Losing the ability to determine location by sound he never the less methodically planned out where they had been last.
Had it been raining all this time?
Before long Tamaki resigned he was out of chakra.
AP used
Wooden clone technique 60
ap left 15


Last edited by Tamaki on Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Tue Dec 05, 2017 3:02 am
While Sanae had followed or ran with her jutsu she had tried to calm herself and listen to what happened around her. As her mind was calm and collected she could feel her body grow stronger than before. It was good she learned all those skills from Xuba so now she could press herself over her limits just a bit further. So her mind was open to anything around her and her feet carried her even faster than before. It felt like some kind of rush as she was almost flying across the ground, wait that was it maybe that could help her get a hold of things. Now this was almost like pulling all registers at once but as she was running along she was making the sings for silent footstep before pulled out a kunai. Why? It was a good first weapon to pierce into him and then assess if more was needed.
She then could hear Tamaki call that he was over there. Okay one decision to make, was she to find Tamaki. With drawn kunai she looked around and especially listened since the calm mind made her focus and the quiet footstep made her own steps disappear, she needed to find other steps or sounds anything that would help her orientate. "Tamaki I need your help navigating this! I try to give me pointers!", she begged and then started running into one direction to either meet someone or then just breach out of the mist to see freely again all the while she was singing: "I'm singing in the rain! Just singing in the rain! What a glorious feeling I am happy again!" So as she drew closer to the edge or whatever she would kind of grow highly spirited.

WC: 294
TWC: 1914

Sanae's
Speed: 125
Strength: 43 + 30 = 73
Health: 80 + 30 = 110
RT: 125 + 60 + 10 = 195
+10 Speed and +5 Strength to Taijutsu

- 5 APQuiet Footstepps
Art of patience: Calm mind
- 10 AP The whte heavens
- 1 AP Surface walking
- 15 Ap Bone Armour upkeep

AP (165/261)


Last edited by Sanae on Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:57 am
(Requesting edits to Tamaki's and Sanae's posts related to the explosion, since you can't vague that you placed an explosive tag on something after they are nowwhere near you.)
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:35 pm
'They're on the move...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he sensed a new pair of figures. They both seemed to be heading in the same direction, towards where Sanae was. It also felt like Sanae was moving away as well, out of the mist and out of the sensing area of his Rain Tiger jutsu. 'Oh well, guess I will need to do something about that...' He could not allow them to team up, two on one never boded well for the one.

Kotetsu made towards Tamaki at his maximum speed, not needing his eyes to know where they were and what direction they were heading. As soon as he was within 15 meters, Kotetsu threw his voice to one side of Tamaki to make it appear he was nearby, and in a direction different from the one he was coming from. "Safety in numbers... Usually a good strategy, Tamaki...' A few words just to throw the older Genin off. As soon as Kotetsu was within 10 meters of Tamaki, he made a quick Bird hand sign and fired 4 air bullets at where Tamaki was. Since there were two figures there, he sent two at the back of each one. No head shots, shots to the back only. The Air Bullets had a power of 51 and a speed of 50. As soon as his attack was away, he would head off to where Sanae was last, since she was no longer inside the cloud of mist. Kotetsu would change the density of the mist to as transparent as it could be, so he can make out figures to a degree. The other side of that coin would be that everyone would be able to make out his figure, but they couldn't tell with any certainty that it was him. To give him a little bit of an edge, he used the clone jutsu just before he changed the mist's density, so it would appear there was two of him. 'Let's see if she'll take the bait...' Kotetsu would keep an eye on Tamaki as well, on the off chance that his attack didn't disable the other shinobi.

WC: 359
TWC: 2009
Techs used:
Puppet Art: Ventriloquism
Wind Release: Air Bullets
Clone Technique

AP Remaining: 330 - 5 -23 - 5 = 297


Last edited by Kotetsu on Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited power so I don't kill Tamaki if the hits land.)
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:00 pm
Not turning initially to present his attacker with an opportunity Tamaki suddenly slapped an explosion tag onto the back of the clone and they split up.
One went left, one went right; dodging the air bullets respectively due to the speed of both the clone and Tamaki.
Turning mid stride to notice the mist thinning, there were two distinct figures moving towards a third prone figure.
Figuring one to be Sanae and that the voice was no where near in front of him Tamaki and his clone would preform hand signs in sync so that it was indecipherable which was which.
"Safety in numbers it would seem."
One of the two pulled a long thing branch of wood from their shoulder, it sharpened at the end as he broke it off.

AP used
Wood cutting 45- 200
155 ap left.
ap regeneration +5 per post.
ap +20
ap left 35
avatar
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:41 pm
Free air and clean skies above her wait not there were still those pesky clouds raining down. She signed at the sight that revealed itself to her. "I'm laughing at the clouds, so dark up above!" It was pitiful and demoralising. With some swift moves she stepped about thirty meters out of the zone of mist. Here she was kind of safe. Most Jutsu did take at least twenty meters to strike or less so that was that. "The sun's in my heart and I am ready for ..." Now she could turn and look at the mist that was not that thick anymore. What should she do? Inside there she could see figures moving and she rolled her eyes at it. This was a trap. He had not revealed himself all this time but now? Now that she had ventured outside his fog he asked her to enter again. "It's raining men!" , well who cared for it any ways, if he finally decided to face her who was she to deny that, although she knew it was foolish waiting for him to come out seemed to be the same, maybe she needed to burn that AP to just wash this mist away but still, she had no idea, but maybe she did not need one. "Hallelujah it's raining men", she sang while wrapping an explosive tag around the handle of her kunai, "I gonna go out and I gonna get myself absolutely soaking wet!", this was almost like a call to arms, because she was not really getting impatient, well maybe a little but more like displeased with herself.

WC: 270
TWC: 2184

Sanae's
Speed: 125
Strength: 43 + 30 = 73
Health: 80 + 30 = 110
RT: 125 + 60 + 10 = 195
+10 Speed and +5 Strength to Taijutsu

Art of patience: Calm mind
- 10 AP The whte heavens
- 1 AP Surface walking
- 15 Ap Bone Armour upkeep

AP (139/261)
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:24 am
‘So it would seem that my attack missed…’ Kotetsu thought to himself as he put his katana away while changing the visibility of the mist to make it incredibly dense again. ‘He should have stayed down…’ Kotetsu clapped his hands and breathed in deeply, activating his Wind Rejuvenation jutsu. ‘Hikari-sensei should recognize this one…’ he thought as he pulled out four shuriken (two in each hand). Since he knew exactly where the most recent pair of Tamaki’s were standing, he decided to take the kid gloves off. They were roughly thirty meters away, well within range. He aimed a pair of shuriken at each one, targeting their shins. A tad overkill, but Kotetsu didn’t want the other boy dodging this attack. ‘I’d rather not have to fight a war on two fronts…’ He thought to himself as he released the projectiles at the unsuspecting targets. The shuriken were thrown at a speed and power of 141, so that unless Tamaki had a trick up his sleeve, the other Genin would not even see the attack coming until his legs were cut out from under him. Kotetsu had thrown the weapons in such a way where they would not cut his legs off, but Tamaki would definitely not be able to walk after that, and he would certainly require medical attention to repair the damage that the shuriken would cause to his legs.

With one target basically down and out of the fight, Kotetsu would turn back towards where he saw Sanae and ran out of the mist at her, at his original maximum speed of 125 so that she would not suspect that he could go faster than he was right now. He re-drew his katana on the run, holding it sideways, with the blade on the left hand side of his body, as if to try and cut her in half. There was still about 50 meters between them, so plenty of room for him to analyze her plan of attack and adjust accordingly.

WC: 335
TWC: 2344

Techs used: Wind Style: Wind Rejuvenation 
Stat changes:
Max Speed: 125 -> 175
Max Chakra: 80 -> 130
Items used: Shuriken x4

AP Remaining: 297 – 40 = 257
weapons remaining: 1 Shuriken, 3 Kunai
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum