Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
Log in
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE



Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER


Important Links

Latest topics
A Late Night DipToday at 1:52 amJunko TsukikoThe Culling Games: CeremonyToday at 1:48 amHimari HyuugaA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Today at 1:16 amJunko TsukikoThe Storm ComethYesterday at 11:54 pmKiran HoshigakiWorking With a New Friend!Yesterday at 11:26 pmKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Yesterday at 10:44 pmKayori HatakeThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 3.Yesterday at 9:40 pmJoro ShokkuThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 2.Yesterday at 9:37 pmJoro ShokkuLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 9:33 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Tea Shop with Jurei Pt 1.Yesterday at 8:57 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 46%
73 Posts - 18%
31 Posts - 8%
29 Posts - 7%
27 Posts - 7%
18 Posts - 4%
15 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 2%
9 Posts - 2%
7 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

+4
Hikari Namikaze
Tamaki
Anaphiel Hidemori
Sanae
8 posters
Go down
avatar
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  Empty Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:47 am
Sanae's Stats:

How to build a Chuunin part I
How to build a Chuunin part II

The day had come that was to change her life around even more. Early in the morning she had felt sick, but there was no turning back. Her father had made her breakfast and prepared a present. That was new clothes for her to put on for this occasion. Short blue pants that would end over her knees, a black tank top to put on and above a blue shirt that did not cover her belly and only the right arm with a long wide sleeve. She liked it very much and while she was eating her breakfast she could fell him standing behind her and braiding one of the wooden pearls he was always wearing into her hair. Afterwards he would clean the table while she put on her shoes and one last time checked on all the gear she had taken with her. She would for now wear the piercing and if mid fight she would see that she was lacking power instead of speed would change it for the ring. The ration pill, the smoke bomb and the explosives were in her pockets just as the Kunai and Shuriken where in the weapon pouches attached to her belt. Together they then walked over to the cemetery, where she visited her grandparent's graves and the one of a friend.
It had been him who took the time for her first training out of the academy and he had taught her the jutsu with which she had passed her exam. No he was resting here. She had only recently discovered his death recently when she was here to care for ancestors graves and renew the flowers and it had kind of hurt her that she could not have been there for him or his family. Today she was here to ask him to watch over her during the exam: "Don't worry Kazu-kun, I will give it my best for sure." Her eyes were tearing as her father put an arm around her pulling her away since they did not have too much time left for her to be there on time.

As they reached the arena in the central point of the city he turned towards her his cool eyes resting upon her face as he made her face him. "Don't worry too much, those Genin have trained as hard as you have, but I am confident in you that you have what it takes to take on the next step. Remember your strength is only a third remember to use your head and your heart as well. Might be a little odd coming from me, but your ability to feel compassion for others as much as you do is what separates you from me the most. For now it might seem to make you weak but it will be your greatest source of strength. Always know what ever happens I am proud to be your father and I could not have wished for a better child ever and I love you", with that he gave her a kiss on the forehead and gently pushed her inside of the arena. "I love you too", where her faint words, but she was sure that he heard her because his hands on her shoulders had gently squeezed. Walking inside she watched him put on his headband and raise a hand as he himself was rushing off to do his work, which he had delayed for her just a little.

Her foot steppes echoed in the hallway that she was slowly walking while her body was lightly shaking in excitement. Slowly she looked around in the area and found signs that would point her in the direction of a waiting room where a ticking down time display made sure she knew when it was time to leave and get into the arena in which she would meet the other contestants. While she would wait for it she would sit down and calm her mind and her racing heart. This was just another exam, she had trained for it and if everything went according to plan no one would get hurt too much, maybe even not slightly, still she was nervous about the things to come. After a while the clock had ticked down and she made her way to the arenas battlefield.

WC: 720

(I am posting this because Hikari asked me to, if I happen to be out of order I will erase it again. I will still leave it up to her to describe our battlefield since she is proctoring this I hope. If you all still need time to get claims feel free to take the time.)
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:29 pm
Proof of part 1 completion: Right hur

(Don't think there's supposed to be a particular order, so I guess it will be you, me, then Tamaki)

The day had finally arrived, the Chuunin exams were slated to start today. At least, that's what Kotetsu was under the impression of. The letter on the kitchen table said differently. "Congratulations on completing the first part of the Chuunin exams." He read aloud. 'But...I haven't done anything related to the Chuunin exams...have it?..' He thought to himself, trying to think of when or where that would have happened. He shrugged and continued reading. "The second stage of the exams will begin today at noon. You are to make your way to the Arena in the town square. Don't be late." The note was unsigned, not that it  really mattered. Kotetsu shrugged and went about making sure his things were ready for today. Since he had plenty of time to head to the arena, Kotetsu took his time. There was no reason to rush. He would get there before the exam started, and he would be well rested and prepared for whatever challenge lay before him. The first thing he did was take a hot shower, to help relax and limber up. After that, he polished his new necklace. It was a work in progress, a snowflake pendant  attached to a heavy chain. The snowflake itself had indentations where gemstones or other additional pieces could be slotted and secured. Once he was satisfied that his necklace was in pristine condition, he put on his regular clothes and stretched, making sure there was nothing in the way to impede his movement. Satisfied, he put on his weapon pouches and  placed his gathered weapons inside. Kunai and shuriken went in one pouch, his wire, paper bomb, and smoke  bombs went into the other. His belt had a few holders for scrolls, two of which held water sealing scrolls that he had filled up the night before. Once he had confirmed that he had not forgotten anything he made his way downstairs, where his whole family was there waiting for him. His father was holding a package, which he presented to Kotetsu once the young shinobi made it down the stairs. "This is for you, my son. As a token of how proud we are of you, and how much we believe in your abilities as a shinobi."

Kotetsu accepted the gift and unwrapped it, to find an elegant katana. The sheath was black with a silver end cap. The hilt was a sky blue, and wrapped in black silk. the circular guard had an etched Snowflake design on both sides, another symbol of Kotetsu's heritage. Kotetsu bowed deeply to his parents. "Thank you Mother, Father. I will carry this with pride, and I will not dishonour you." He says to his family, eyes watering slightly in gratitude. "We know you will do fine and bring honour to your family, Kotetsu." His mother said to him. "We know you are strong. Now it is time to show that strength to the village. Make them believe it is time for you to become a Chuunin." Kotetsu nods and wears the Katana on his back, with the hilt poking up over his left shoulder, to allow him to draw with his right hand. With a final wave, Kotetsu opens the door and makes his way to the arena.

It didn't take long for Kotetsu to reach the arena, it was a fairly imposing building. Almost like a Colosseum of old. Kotetsu had walked by it several times, but had never gone in. The area itself would be a mystery to him until he took to the field. Upon entering one of the many entrances, he saw some signs that marked out a path to one of three waiting rooms. 'Ahh, so there will potentially be at least 3 of us that will be taking part in the exam today...' He thought to himself as he walked around. The first waiting room was occupied, so he continued around until he reached the second one. That one appeared to be empty, so he walked inside and closed the door, turning the empty sign to occupied, so that the last Genin didn't try to enter here. 'If they weren't already here...' Kotetsu thought to himself as  he paced around the waiting room. The clock on the wall was showing 10 minutes until noon. 'Perfect...' Kotetsu thought to himself. 'More than enough time to limber up and make sure I'm ready for this...' It didn't matter who the other Genin were. Kotetsu would fight to the best of his abilities to win, if that's what the exam required.

Kotetsu spent the last 10 minutes stretching, ensuring his body was prepared for the trials to come. People were potentially going to get hurt here, perhaps even himself as well, but only time will tell. As the clock reached noon, Kotetsu opened the door on the opposite side of the waiting room. This would lead him into the arena itself, and towards his opponents for this exam.

'Let's do this...'

WC: 831
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:00 pm
On the day of the examination Tamaki was brushing his teeth vigorously and going over the plans he had made regarding his belongings.
A katana, kunai and two explosion tags were the some of his meager stash while the piercing of swiftness dangling at his ear was forgotten.
He would finish the task of grooming himself in front of the mirror before exiting out the door.
Excited about the prospect of becoming Chuunin he skipped out the front door of his residence without so much as a good bye from anyone as he noted the excellent weather around Haven he slowly made his way to the coliseum.
Upon arriving he found waiting rooms; two of which were occupied, so he deigned that the third was suitable for his preparations.
Tamaki looked over his inventory before opening the door to the arena.
He wondered who the third contestant would be as he had better hopes against someone new than someone who had trashed him in a matter of moments in a prior fight.
He sat down and began to do hand signs to pass the time, when the time came he would be found ready.
His ashen white hair was blowing in the breeze, despite the enclosed walls the convection was surprisingly pleasant.
Alone in his waiting room Tamaki dwelt on whom the second contestant could be, they were all here so they would be at or above his level.
Not sure how to manage against multiple opponents he put his trust in them being to occupied to notice him for too long.


WC: 262
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:39 pm
The Arena:


Three judges stood sat in the stands, pens in hand and notepads in their laps, ready to grade the shinobi on their combat techniques. A stern look could be seen on their faces.... the thought of having to try to keep up with Shinobi was always a difficult task for them. Siting right behind the three was the proctor, Hikari Namikaze..... the Jounin who had been takeing notes on all of these shinobi.

Looking around, Hikari saw Both Sanae Kaguya and Kotetsu Shinogami, two shinobi that she had met on multiple situations..... She had been very impressed by Sanae's ability to not be blinded by Hikari's Holy Light attack..... a feat that most Jounin would not be able to accomplish. Hikari also saw Kotetsu's speed during there earlier missions..... the boy was deffinitly fast on his feet... but wether or not he was fast thinking would be determined in the up and coming minutes. Finally.... the last genin was a young boy by the name of Tenma Senju......... Oh wait... no, not Tenma... that was tenma of the wandering group in Hoshi. The chestnut haried girl didn't know why he called him that.... it was Tamaki Senju. Hikari had never seen him before, but she had heard things.... all good things..... Only time would tell though if those whispers were true or not.

As the Apointed time came, Hikari would transform into dozens of golden butterflies, all made up of light and had them scatter, flying through the air and eventually all reforming in the center of the arena. With that, Hikari would say in a booming voice. "Genin of Hoshigakure! You have all come here with the intention of showing your skills in order to determine if you are ready for ranking up and becoming a chunin of Hoshigakure. Know that you stand here, not as just a Chunin hopefuls, But as Shinobi of Hoshigakure! I expect you all to carry that badge with pride as you show your combat abilities off to myself and the judges. May the Gods show favor to you in this battle." Hikari said that last line not because she was religious.... but she had gotten some complaints for never embracing the religion of Hoshi by the graders the last few times... and felt like this would be a good way to compromise with that.  With that, Hikari would revert back into dozens of butterflies, and reform back behind the judges. With that, she would then call out. "May the Ninth Hoshigakure Chunin selection exam commence!"

With that, The Jounin would activate her golden eyes, and gaze upon the battle ground, awaiting to see what tricks the genin's would have up their sleeves.)

-5 Ap for golden eyes
-100 for 2 teleports.


(Best of luck to you all! From this point on, you can skip me unless you are attempting to kill on of your fellow competitors, or trying to attack Hikari/ one of the other judges. Good luck, have fun!)
avatar
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:11 pm
Sanae walked out into the open and stood inside of an arena. She raised her brow at the surroundings she was in and it was kind of a letdown. Sure this thing was huge and the building was kind of intimidating but still a plain field for them to fight on? No obstacles, no use different surroundings? Was this even really the exam or only some tournament to amuse the masses of people who might have only shown up to see some you shinobi hurt each other? The voice she could hear above all this turmoil was one she had heard several times before, Hikari, so it was easy to distinguish amongst the crowd. The other two names she said going along with her own did strike somewhere as well. Kotetsu and Tamaki, both shinobi she had spent time with. Judging from what she had last seen Tamaki was the one she worried for the most. Why? Because he was the one who had been relatively weak come their last spar and she at least knew Kotetsu had learned from Hikari so he had probably an edge on Tamaki unless he had found a master himself which she could not really judge by the looks of him. So it was time to see if her theory was true.
While the speech lasted she was admiring the butterflies in the air that Hikari had spread, but as they vanished and the butterflies turned back into Hikari and she opened the exam she took a deep breath and started walking, faster and faster until it turned into running. Not at full speed since she needed to gain momentum for that, but she was picking up the pace. She needed to reach Tamaki definitely before Kotetsu did, so she could make sure nothing happened to him. Her eyes were set on him and the aim to reach him fast. "Tamaki! Get behind me, now!", she would call out into his direction. What did she think of at that moment? Well nothing much more than well protecting him was one of her duties, wasn't it? At least as long as she deemed him to be the weaker one.

WC: 364
WC: 1084

Runningspeed: 50 +25 Piercing = 62,5


Last edited by Sanae on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:33 pm
The Arena was empty. 'A shame...' Kotetsu thought to himself. He had hoped there would be some people who would be interested in watching the exam itself. 'Oh well... Let's see who I'll be dealing with...' Looking around, he noticed three people he recognized, and three he did not. It looked like his fellow Genin, Sanae and Tamaki were here. He knew both of them, having done missions with both. It had been a  while, so he was unsure of their current skills and abilities. 'That would mean that they don't know mine either...' he thought to himself as a smile. The other person he recognized, was Hikari-Sensei. 'Ah, she must be our proctor...' Kotetsu thought to himself. 'I guess that means this will be a combat situation...' As she makes a small speech.

As soon as she says they can begin, Kotetsu takes a couple steps back, to gain some additional distance from the other two, and sticks his hand in one of his pouches. He was going for a Kunai, but something else was in there as well. 'What the hell...' Kotetsu thought to himself as he pulled out '...A cracker?.. Probably my brother's handiwork...' Kotetsu chuckles and decides to open it while Sanae was running towards Tamaki. He could keep an eye on the pair of them. Besides, who knows what would be inside...

Once the cracker is open, Kotetsu would store a Santa hat inside one of his pouches, and pull out the kunai he had planned on grabbing from the beginning. 'Let's see what she has in mind...'
Kotetsu thought to himself. She was mainly a close-combat specialist, so he needed to keep her at a distance. That gave him a couple of ideas.. He makes a series of hand signs at his max speed (125). Suddenly, clouds appear in the sky. they darken, and rain starts to fall. 'Perfect...' Kotetsu thinks to himself. 'This will help me immensely...'

WC: 324
TWC: 1155

Tech used: Rain Tiger at Will Technique
Current AP: 380 - 40 = 340 remaining


Last edited by Kotetsu on Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : edited TWC number, used a jutsu rq)
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:33 pm
The member 'Kotetsu' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin


'20-sided dice' : 1
Tamaki
Tamaki
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 100

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:03 pm
Upon entering the arena it was picturesque in the vague emptiness it bashfully displayed, the two other competitors were Sanae and Kotetsu; fellow genin of Hoshigakure.
There were no trees and the land was flat and silty.
He shifted his weight into his feet and felt the ground loosen, he began to slip into the earth as per the hiding like a mole technique. { at a speed of 20}
Kotetsu had mobilized, so had Sanae almost immediately after hitting the grounds of the coliseum.
Sanae had rushed to his defense as he called to her, "No need. "
He sank further into the sand like dirt and it swallowed him completely very quickly due to the consistency of the soil.
He was below the surface of the arena and could hear the foot steps above the dirt quickly gaining pace at a distance.
Tamaki would take this time underground to then finish his hand signs ending on ram as a small portion of wood protruded from his back he would form more hand signs in preparation after snapping the wood off.
Small pitter pattering started to allude the amazing weather had subsided, just like it had when he had been training the other week... amazing what ninja's can do, and he was pretty certain Sanae didn't possess the water element to that extent.
{AP used
Hiding like a mole 10 ap
Wood cutting 45 ap
250-55=195}
WC: 199
avatar
Sanae
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1250

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:07 pm
Sanae could see closely that Tamaki was digging himself into the ground and she signed a little. She had seen that technique with Thor and she had found it dangerous but well she would not be trying to get underground as well even if he could maybe? Well with Tamaki vanished from sight there was only Kotetsu left. She took a deep breath and in a slide of her feet she changed direction. On the ground it might be a little bit difficult because well it seemed like it would become more slippery but she could not care less since her control of her body was indeed exceeding that of the others and therefore she could just with ease find hold on the ground. But to be sure she was not drifting too much she would just activate the surface walking to get a better hold on the ground.
Now using her momentum for full speed to just focus on Kotetsu for the moment although she feared this was a bad idea. Still trying to dig up the one underground would be much worse. Now she formed some hand seals to activate her Mist Servants who would appear for Kotetsu to see as about ten copies of her coming at him at their own slow pace but ready to attack him like she had used an elemental clone.
She herself was now while swiftly coming at him built up her bone Armour around her so she felt protected from most things and now it felt kind of like it really started. As expected from her trying to draw him into close combat.

WC: 272
WC: 1356

10 Mist Servants coming at Kotetsu at 10 Speed
Sanae's Speed is 125
Strength: 43 + 30 = 73
Health: 80 + 30 = 110

-1 AP Surface walking
- 10 Ap Mist Servant
- 18 Ap Bone Armour

AP (232/261)
Anaphiel Hidemori
Anaphiel Hidemori
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Sensory
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 42750

Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)  Empty Re: Chuunin Exam: Three go in... (IO)

Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:48 pm
It would appear that Tamaki had other ideas as he slowly sifted down into the ground. 'Works for me...' Kotetsu thought to himself as Tamaki's head disappears into the ground. 'I don't know how long he plans on staying under there, but I can deal with him after I take on Sanae...Speaking of which...Here she comes...' Kotetsu started backing up at half his speed, to give him some additional room for the plan he had coming. 'It was a good thing I started this rain...' He thought to himself. Making a quick tiger seal, he created a cloud of mist at a speed of 185. The mist bank covers a sphere, 100 meters out from Kotetsu (the center of the bank being 50 meters directly in front of him). Since his Rain Tiger at Will Technique was still working, he would be able to still sense Sanae coming right at him. he pulled out a second Kunai and threw them both at Sanae (speed/impact power 116, sharpness 88) assuming she continued on her current path, he threw them to connect with her left shoulder, and right thigh.

Once the weapons were released from his hand, Kotetsu would start moving to one side, to get out of the line of fire. He would remain in the mist, to make it almost impossible for her to see him and therefore track his movements. He had a few more tricks up his sleeve for her.

WC: 226
TWC: 1381

Techs used: Hidden Mist
AP remaining: 340 - 10 = 330
Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum