Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
I'll Spot you! || Open ThreadToday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuNew Acquaintances Today at 7:58 amCiel UchihaA Late Night DipYesterday at 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Yesterday at 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Yesterday at 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Yesterday at 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora HyuugaMy Immortal Tue May 14, 2024 9:21 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
8 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

The Time Has Come Empty The Time Has Come

Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:18 pm
Illumi let out a breath of relief. Today, he was finally going to become a Genin. After all of his training with Sanae - and the cuddling, which he still couldn’t stop being mortified of because he had found out afterward that the girl was thirteen! - he was ready and certified to take the exam. He knew the Substitution, Clone, and Transformation Technique. Now, he just had to prove it. His mystical lightning-blue eyes flickered towards the mirror, checking out his own attire.

He wore what he usually wore. A black t-shirt with a personal gold necklace that had a lightning bolt at the end of it, his ANBU-styled pants, his combat boots, the holsters that didn’t carry any kunai or shuriken at the moment. The more he looked at himself, the more he thought he looked like an actual ninja. He smalled lightly to himself. Today was the day he would actually become a real shinobi.

With that in his mind, he spun on his heel and happily strode out his door. To the Academy! As Illumi walked down the beautiful streets of Hoshigakure no Sato, he’d take in all the beautiful sites. The trees, the sun, the buildings, the civilians. Everything about the place he lived. He loved the citizens, they were part of the village that had taken him anyway, and they were the ones who built the orphanage and took care of him. But he couldn’t help but have an underlying hate for them, as he assumed that his parents were civilians.

His face settled into one of irritation and concentration like it usually did when he took time to actually think about situations like these. His mind ticked all the way to the academy, thinking about what his parents were like, how they looked, the way they lived. Were they still in the village? Most likely. Maybe they were dead? Not likely. He was taken out of his thoughts as he arrived.

Ah, the academy. He regretted not coming here earlier. They had a special class for people above the age of pubescent teenagers, as it would be awkward and weird to have classmates that were close to twice your age then they were to just yours. As he strolled in the classroom lots of eyes fell upon him. He paid no attention to his classmates. He would when they got somewhere in the world, somewhere in the village. Just like he would.

Hopefully, some of them were here to take the Genin exam instead of working on missed assignments and making up class time. He sat in a seat away from everyone else, waiting for the person that would be grading him. As soon as the door opened, his eyesight was directly upon it. As his examiner walked into the room, he clenched his fist.

“I’ve got this.” The soon-to-be Genin whispered to himself, his voice full of determination.

(Requesting Genin Exam Proctor)

WC: 500

TWC: 500
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The Time Has Come Empty Re: The Time Has Come

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:24 pm
8:59:47 ...... 8:59:48 ...... 8:59:49 .....8:59:50....

The students of the accademy of Hoshigakure were probably wondering where the Sinobi proctor who was going to be proctoring ther exam was. The exams were supposed to start at nine, however, for some reason, no instructors had decided to show themselves... Not even a genin running in to give the childern of the accademy a warning about a proctor going to be late.

8:59:51..... 8:59:52 .......  8:59:53.....  8:59:54......

Time was gettinc close to the wire, what would happen if the proctor was late.... or decided not to show? Would none of the students get the oppritunity to pass? Would all of them get to automaticaly pass? What was going to happen to them?

........ 8:59:55 ....... 8:59:56...... 8:59:57...... 8:59:58

The students would feel a sense of dread as they looked toward the door.... what was going to happen? Did they need to come back another day?

"Maybe we got the date wrong?" A young boy would ask, wondering what was going on.

8:59:59

"No way!" Another boy would ask, "This is totaly the right time and day! The teacher just doesn't care about us, and is late. I say forget them.... lets just leave...."

9:00:00

As the clock turned nine, alomst magicaly, a bunch of glowing buterflies would fly though the windows, not to many, like a few dozen, and would start to congigate to the front of the class room, they would all start to flow together...  and would almost start form into a body. Once it got the shape, the butterflies would change from a golden color, to more of a human skin color with cloth..... until eventually, it apeared like there was an entire human being at there.... no.... not apear..... some of the students knew this shape as it belonged to the Jounin known as Hikari Namikaze..... an instructor at the accademy. Wearing her Jounin outfit (See Stat page) Hikari would look at the student and smile.

"Welcome to the Hoshigakure Genin exams! I will be your instructor this morning, my name is Hikari Namikaze! I can't wait to see you all give your all in this exam.

In order to pass, all you need to do is pass to demonstrate to me the following jutsus. The transformaion, and clone jutsu! Once that is done you will need to explain what there uses could be in the shinobi world! Now first up is......

With that, Hikari (Who was facing toward the class) would turn to go to her desk and pick up a rooster that was on it. Looking over the list, Hikari would read out the first name on the list.  
"Illumi! Come on down!"

With that, the jounin would await for the boy to attempt his jutsu... would the dark haired man be the first of the class to pass? Or would he flunk out as many others had before him? Only time would tell the answers to these questions.

(OOC: Congratulations on making it this far! Now, all you have to do to become a genin ins make your next post 800 words or more, along with preforming the technique, and telling Hikari what each jutsu is useful for! Best of luck! )
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:22 pm
Time had gone by. Illumi didn’t really pay attention to that fact, he ran over the hand seals in his mind and his explanation for the techniques. He knew that he wouldn’t get the demonstration wrong, he had practiced those techniques until they were perfect, Sanae even vouched for him. And he was a huge geek for jutsu, he would explain every single con and pro for the jutsu he would use today. He took a break from his thoughts when some students started to speak up.

The date wrong? Never. He had been waiting for this test for a long time. He wouldn’t have got the date wrong. Another student spoke about the teacher being late and them just leaving. Illumi’s eyes narrowed, and he would turn to the student that had spoken up.

“You would just leave? Just like that? That’s pathetic. We’re trying to be shinobi of Hoshigakure no Sato, not some kids playing ninja. If you can’t even wait until the allotted time slot to speak up, then you don’t deserve to be a ninja. Sit down, shut up, and wait for the Jounin or Chuunin coming to test us. Stop being so disrespectful to-”

Illumi had never gotten to finish his sentence. As soon as the clock struck nine, butterflies flew in through the windows. The soon-to-be Genin watched as all the beautiful insects started to condense. Illumi’s eyes widened as in places of the rally of bugs appeared the beautiful Jounin known as Hikari Namikaze. Illumi hadn’t known her personally, but he assumed she was a strong ninja.

As soon as she started talking, his awe was replaced with concentration. Okay, so his theory was right. He had known he would have to perform it, but he also wasn’t sure if he would have to explain the uses of the techniques or not. But now that he knew, he knew that he was perfectly prepared.

Illumi blinked. He didn’t need to perform the Substitution Technique? Okay, less work for him. He patiently waited as she walked up to the clipboard, looking at the name of students. When he was called first, his eyes widened. That was unexpected, but he could do it easily. He ignored the looks - and the glare he had gotten from the two people he had told off - since he knew that could be nerve-racking. He had to be at his best ability up here.

There would be no way he messed up.

“My name is Illumi. I don’t have a last name as I’ve been in the orphanage and haven’t been adopted, and I’ve already passed the legal age to move out. Today I’ll be performing the Clone Technique and the Transformation Technique for you and the class, Hikari-sensei.”

He bowed before he went to work.

“The first technique I’ll present is the Clone Technique,” Illumi said as he began to ran through the hand seals. “As you can see, the seals for the jutsu are Ram, Snake, and Tiger.” He landed on the last hand seal and created two clones that appeared before him, both mimicking his movements. He punched and kicked, the clones following in his stead.

“The clones copy the moves perfectly, but that doesn’t mean they aren’t at fault. First of all, these clones are not like Shadow Clones. These clones are intangible. Thanks to that fact, they don’t cast shadows. If an opponent is decisive and observant enough, he’ll quickly realize who is the clone and not the clone. Other than that, they are good for tricking your enemy.”

The two clones disappeared in a poof of smoke. Illumi grinned from ear-to-ear, internally cheering himself on. He was doing great!

“The second technique I’ll show you and the class is the Transformation Technique. The hand seals are Dog, Boar, and then finally Ram.” He finished in the Ram seal and transformed into their beloved Hikari-san.

“As you can see, I look exactly like Hikari-senpai.” Illumi said with a wave of his hand signaling to the students that Hikari and Illumi looked like twins, “Of course, I don’t sound like her, but there is a jutsu that puppeteers use that changes voice and it could be a great collab with the Transformation Technique. Anyway, the pro of this is it allows the user to transform into whatever picture they imagine in their mind. The cons, it can’t exceed human size and if you’re not decent with chakra control, it’s hard to maintain the constant flow of chakra.”

He let go of the Transformation Technique. Illumi sighed relief.

“Thank you.”

WC: 800

TWC: 1,300
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:23 am
(Sorry, about to go to mass and want to get this out.)

Jotting down her notes, Hikari would nod, with a smile on her face, the joinin would look up and say, "Sounds good to me. You pass! Congragulations! Please take a head band and one if each form on the desk to fill them out. Hope you have a wonderful day!"

Exit

TWC: 634 (double check me though, I had to count the words myself cause computer I using isn't letting me copy and paste)

Claims:

Promoting Illumumi to genin

All word's to holy blades of hoshigakure (see state page for link)

(Ooc: congratulations! You are now a genin! Make sure you claim your rank up 15 stats, any free genin jutu you don't already know, and a sweet headband!)
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:12 pm
Illumi let out a sigh of relief. He had finally done it. He mentally thanked Sanae before he thanked the Jounin.

"Thank you Hikari-senpai," He walked up to the table and grabbed a black headband, tying it around his shoulder. He would then walk out of the room, and outside. As soon as he got out of the doors, he cheered. "Hell yeah! I killed it! Woo~! Sanae would be so proud!" 

He would continue to cheer all the way to the orphanage, and later, he would have to find his first friend and tell her of the momentous occasion. 

[EXIT]

WC: 116

TWC: 1,416

Claims:
- Genin Head Band (Shoulder)
- 7 Stat Points (WC)
- 15 Stat Points (Genin Rank)

(OOC: What happens to the WC I don't use?)
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:44 pm
Approved, will change rank accordingly.

You are free to allocate those words as you see fit, feel free to edit your post or make a separate claim after my approval
Illumi
Illumi
Citizen

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:14 pm
I'd like to use 786 words into Raiton: Jodan (Upper Cut) with all the rest of the words coming from A Day of Training. and then use the last 630 words into Body Flicker. If that's okay? I think that's how it works.
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:15 pm
You've hit the nail on the head, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum