Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Supermen of Science!Today at 4:53 pmHebiishi OrochiHaunted MansionToday at 4:21 pmJoro ShokkuWorking With a New Friend!Today at 3:13 pmToran UchihaTraining The YouthToday at 2:34 pmJoro ShokkuRogue NinjaToday at 2:23 pmJoro ShokkuCrop FailureToday at 1:55 pmJoro ShokkuFine DiningToday at 1:22 pmJoro ShokkuMissing BoyToday at 1:00 pmJoro ShokkuRampaging Wild AnimalToday at 12:36 pmJoro ShokkuEarth DayToday at 12:21 pmJoro Shokku
Top posting users this month
190 Posts - 54%
48 Posts - 14%
20 Posts - 6%
19 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
17 Posts - 5%
14 Posts - 4%
10 Posts - 3%
9 Posts - 3%
6 Posts - 2%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

Find the Corners First [IO,NK,Hikari] Empty Re: Find the Corners First [IO,NK,Hikari]

Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:26 pm
"Mrs. Namikaze, It is time to get up."

"Zzzzzzzzzz......"

"Mrs. Namikaze.... It is time to wake up."

"Zzzzzzz........Twilight....."

"Mrs. Namikaze.... the library closed a few minutes ago.... We realllllllyyy need to close up shop....."

"Zzzzzzz..... who are you hansome?"

"Mrs. Namikaze.... please..... I have been here since 10 in the morning, I just want to go home."

"Your name is..... no.... you can't be...... get away.... no.... get away from me....... Edward Cullen...... no..... no..... no..."

"HIKARI!!!!!"

With a Jump, the 17 year old woke up, her heart pounding. Without thinking, she instantly activated [http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t36818-angelus-autem-lux#288897]Angelus Autem Lux [/url] and her golden eyes at the same time. Following after she instantly drew her a kunai at a speed of 190.

"WHERE ARE THEY!? WHERE ARE THE VAMPIRES AND WEARWOLFS! WE MUST PROTECT THE TEENAGERS AND THE PRETEENS!!"

The Librarian that had been trying to wake up Hikari instantly jumped back until he was stopped by a bookshelf and gave a squeall, as Hikari out of nowhere went from down and asleep to having her hair change color, her eyes starting to light up, and now with a kunai in her hands. The Libraian would be shivering, as The... well... now aqua haired girl would look around and see she was in the library, it appeared like she had just been in a dream. She was no longer in a terrible Teenage fantasy love novel... although.... Hikari wasn't sure that that book could be called a love novel, after all, Mein Kampf was a better love story.

Dropping the jutsu and turning off her golden eyes, Hikari (Who's hair stayed blue for a while after the jutsu) would look over and see the librarian scared to death. Puting away her Kunai, the girl would go up and say, "I'm sorry about that..... I guess I fell asleep while studying again. Did you need me for something?"

The man (Who Hikari noticed was in the process of wetting his pants.) Would take a few seconds to compose himself, would look over at Hikari, and in an obviously faked calm voice, would say. "Get..... out.... now......"

Not being used to hearing librarians be so filled with anger, The Jounin would quickly turn around and leave the library as soon as she could.

As the girl stepped out of the library, she looked over to see a shinobi she taught for a brief time in her early days at the academy, Kozogami, siting and doing some.... what Hikari could only guess would be meditation. However.... as he did, He was admiting some sort of aura around him.... it was powerful... probably powerful enough for the people nearby to sense even if they didn't have chakra sensory. Looking around, Hikari could see a few people glaring over at the Teenager.

Prehaps doing meditation in public wasn't the best idea, While the girl didn't think the Senju was likely to be hurt if those nearby decided to attack, Hikari did think that there was a possibility that the genin might hurt the civilians if they were foolish enough to strike at him.

That being said, Hikari would move up to the boy, and when she was just a few meters away from him (Presuming he didn't notice her before hand,) Hikari would say in a gentle voice, "Hey, Kozogami? Prehaps finding another place to meditate would be a good idea?"

(Sorry for the crappy post, exhausted right now,

Also, Note, Hikari's hair is now aqua colored rather than its usual chestnut color. Wether or not your character would recognize her based on her voice or other physical attributes is up to you )

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Find the Corners First [IO,NK,Hikari] Empty Re: Find the Corners First [IO,NK,Hikari]

Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:00 pm
(Sorry, this is a bit of a short post, just a little bit stuck about what to say.)

As Kozogami would talk about how he was attempting to meditate somewhere, The Jounin would comment on this. "Well.... I understand the thought process about wanting to go somewhere else to meditate.... but prehaps out in public isn't the best idea. There might..." Hikari would look around, looking at the people in the area that were giving them an evil glance. ".... be a few people who you might bother.... Prehaps another place would be a better place to go?"

With that, the Fuinjutsu mistress of Hoshi would listen as Kozogami wanted to learn something, and Hikari would bite her lip thinking about it.

"Sure..... however... I am sorry, I don't recall what sort of jutsus you specialize in. I personally am A Fuinjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Space Time specilist. As for my ninjutsu, I use Fire, Wind, and Lightning styles. Do any of these sound familiar to you? "

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:14 pm
Hikari would sigh, hearing genin say that because one was good at ninjutsu, meant that he could help him with alot of other things. [color=aqua] "Well..... it doesn't work exactly like that..... You see, there are 7 different types of chakra. Yin, Yang, Fire, water, Earth, lighting and Wind....." Hikari would trail off for a second as she said that, wood style? Where was that in that. Thinking about it though, Hikari recalled that the Tenma was able to use ice style, which wasn't on the list either. Prehaps it worked similar to her own Hikariton Style, combining two other elements.

Either way, Hikari wasn't very well suited to help the Senju at the moment.

"Well..... you see.... Ninjutsu is a very wide span of a specificity..... basically..... there are 7 diferent types of Ninjusu. You probably know four of these, where I know about 5, but most off them are not the same.

However.... I do think we have one or two that are similar. So.... perhaps there are a few things I can teach you.. Tell me, do you have any desire to learn how to clone yourself? And no, I don't mean like the illusions they test you on in the academy, but full fledged clones?"

With that, Hikari would wait and see what Kozoganmi would have to say about her offer.

Faith Akari
Faith Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7100

Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:27 pm
(Sorry, computer broke down and posting from my computer.)

Hikari would nod, and start to make the sign of the clone, and would start to explain. "So. This jutsu requires a special hand sighn, the one I am making right now. Once you do that, creating a physical clone is fairly simple. Build up your chakra the same way that you do if you were making a noral clone, and just pour more chakra into it." 

With that, Hikari would make a clone of herself, before letting it disapear. Looking over at kozogami, Hikari would say. "How about you give it a go."

Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:40 pm
(Writers block, sorry)

"Wonderful!" Hikari said, with a smile on her face, she was very surprised it took the boy such a little amount of time to learn the jutsu. The boy obviously showed a large amount of potential.

Anyways, with that, Hikari would continue to ask questions. "So.... you learned that, is there any other questions you have for me about being a Shinobi? or any other jutsu you would like to learn?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum