Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Working With a New Friend!Today at 3:54 amKayori HatakeA Ghost! Where?Today at 3:01 amKayori HatakeJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 1:53 amJoro ShokkuFirst SessionToday at 1:41 amKayori HatakeEvery Rose Has it's Thorn Yesterday at 11:20 pmZim NaraAnother Brick in The Wall Yesterday at 10:01 pmZatoichi HyuugaBreakaway (exit)Yesterday at 8:13 pmAkki SenjuSomewhere Out There Yesterday at 5:48 pmMegami KuogaUnknown shinobi leaves Kumo [Village Exit]Yesterday at 1:49 pmHimari HyuugaIchirō Ishitoya (WIP)Yesterday at 9:30 amAyato Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
248 Posts - 41%
87 Posts - 14%
69 Posts - 11%
44 Posts - 7%
36 Posts - 6%
35 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 4%
24 Posts - 4%
20 Posts - 3%
18 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 0

The terrors of being sealed (Private/Hikari) Empty The terrors of being sealed (Private/Hikari)

Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:17 am
(This post is taking place while Hikari is walking to the library, assuming her recent exit post goes ofc)

Darkness... There was nothing, but it wasn't a horrible, choking darkness like one might expect. No. It was a soothing darkness, it encompassed him, bathed him in a warmish glow, the feeling similar to that of taking a bath after a long day training. Just pure... Bliss.

Despite the warmth and comforting feeling of the 'Void', Akemi was still panicking. Hard.

You see, in the time he had been awake, Akemi had managed to piece his fragmented memories back together. And nothing scared the Hiyu more, than the most recent memory. It was of him... Dying. Akemi's figurative breathing quickened, the use of the word 'figurative' was definitely the right word in this situation. Especially when Akemi wasn't even sure if he currently had a body anymore, he felt like he was one with the void. Like he wasn't actually alive anymore, and had somehow ended up in the ninja afterlife.

In a desperate attempt to regain some hope, Akemi would start to talk. At first, his words would be a fragmented, jumbled mess, incoherent and without any meaning. Likely making Hikari jump from the sudden sounds in her head. But then, after about 10 seconds of mumbling, Akemi had finally figured out how to speak. A feat worthy of appraisal due to the fact that he didn't have a mouth.

"H... Hello? I-i-s anybody here?" He asked, his shy voice echoing around the darkness and thus, being heard by Hikari. Not that Akemi knew that she could hear him of course, he had simply done what anyone would have done in this situation.

Word Count: 283

(Honestly had no idea how to write being sealed lol, sorry if this post is a bit jumbled I was in a bit of a hurry :P)
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen
Stat Page : Hikari no Tenshi
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 276150

The terrors of being sealed (Private/Hikari) Empty Re: The terrors of being sealed (Private/Hikari)

Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:05 pm
(So, according to the jutsu, there are no rules on what it looks like inside someone. I would think it would either be something like how the ninetails looks inside Naruto, with the gates and everything, or maybe something different depending on the person, which for Hikari would probably look like the inside of the fortress of Twilight. However, since it was never described for Hikari, it is well in your right to vague it to that. )

Hikari had gotten to the library and was in the record section of shinobi. As a Jounin in accordance to the new Hoshi Library policy, she was allowed to look at the files of all the genin in Hoshi. Of course, this included Akemi Hiyu as well. Looking through her files, the chestnut haired girl tried to find the 'H' Section for Hiyu.

When suddenly, out of nowhere, Hikari heard a voice in her head.

"H....Hello.... is anybody here?"

The voice..... it belonged to Akemi Hiyu, the young boy that she had sealed in herself in order to heal him up from his fatal injury.

"Akemi!" Hikari would respond back. "Its great to hear you! I guess you woke up!

So... unfortunately.... you took a very fatal injury while sparing with another ninja. He didn't think you would make it to the hospital, and by complete coincidence found me. Luckily enough, I had just recently mastered an S rank fuinjutsu that can heal pretty much any serious wound.

But yeah, you were not awake, so I just figured I would drop you off at home. But if you are awake, I can just let you out where I am right now in the library."

Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

The terrors of being sealed (Private/Hikari) Empty Re: The terrors of being sealed (Private/Hikari)

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:06 pm
The sound of the a familiar voice reverberated through the void, confiding within the Hiyu a sense of calm. Her voice meant that he wasn't completely alone in this... This void. Almost too caught up on the actual sound of the girl's voice, Akemi almost neglected to actually process the words she was saying. However, he quickly settled down the excitement building up in his non-existent chest and he listened to what the familiar voice had to say.

Huh, it seemed his fragmented memory was actually accurate. He really had... His thoughts stuttered, they were too foreign to even fathom. Thinking 'Oh, I died earlier' was not something that one tended to think on a regular basis. And as such, Akemi couldn't even conjure up the thoughts in his mind. It was just to... Weird.

One word the girl said struck out to Akemi however, and that was the word 'Fuinjutsu'. If his memory was correct, didn't that mean 'Sealing'? If so, what had been sealed into? One of her weapons? A new body? Had he been sealed into he-... His thoughts cut off, if he had a body, his cheeks would likely be burning a bright red right now. He hadn't been sealed... Inside her, had he? That thought was too weird, besides, he had better things to be worrying about now. Still though, he wasn't exactly sure where he was, so he had to ask her.

"W-w-where am I? A-and what do you mean by letting me out? I don't s-see a d-door anywhere..." Now, to most people Akemi's last sentence would be seen as a joke. However, Akemi was to naive to see this as humour and he was generally confused, and the current shock he was in wasn't helping either.

TWC: 577
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:41 am
Leaving the restricted area of the Library, Hikari would come out to a public place, looking around to make sure no one would see them, The Chestnut haired girl would make the seal of confrontation and expell the genin from her body. The boy would land.... well... however Akemi choose to land, as this is kind of his show right now.

The girl would smile and ask "I'm sorry, I didn't catch your last comment, I was just letting you out. However... would you mind explaining to me what you saw in there? I have never had the ability to lock someone inside a seal before, and would like more information on what it is like..... if you don't mind talking about it that is.

(Lazy post late at night because I am exhausted.)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:47 pm
Akemi was unsealed, landed on the floor with a thud and quickly got up again. Blushing at his blunder, and at the girl in close proximity to him. Seriously, what was it with him and the inability to speak to girls. It was becoming a real problem, how was he supposed to make friends like this? Anyway, she asked him a question, and he would try his best to answer it.

"I... I can't really explain it..." Akemi began, his blushing face was scrunched up in concentration. Damn this was hard to explain. "It w-was like... A void... And I didn't have a b-body or something..." Akemi shrugged sheepishly, the words were not forthcoming. "Sorry I c-couldn't be m-much of a help, i-it's not really something I c-can explain with w-words... Where even was I? Did y-you mention some kind s-seal? Where w-was I sealed then?" Akemi asked, his face still furiously burning with embarrassment.

TWC: 732
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:07 am
(Another lazy and exausted post)

Hikari would take notes about what the boy said, dark void, no body. Good to know. She would then tilt her head at Akemi as he asked the Chestnut haired girl where he was sealed. "You were sealed inside a seal.......? Where else do you think a Fuinjutsu would seal someone?

With that, the chestnut haired girl would give the boy a small curtsy, saying "Well, I hope you have a wonderful day, Akemi, don't forget you have a chunin exam tommorw, you best not be late!" and with that, the Jounin would head out of the library and back to her home.

[attempted exit]

(Will make claims tommorrow, Sorry, just wanted to warp this thread up)
Nova Tsuba
Nova Tsuba
Citizen

Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:12 am
Akemi's blush somehow burned an even deeper crimson when Hikari misunderstood his question, probably painting himself as even more of an idiot than he had before. Thankfully, however, Hikari was either blind, ignorant or just courteous. As she didn't poke fun at his embarrassment or shyness. What a nice person, she had even saved him from certain death! He definitely owed her something in return for all the nice things she did for him. He wasn't sure, though maybe she could win the opportunity to go on a date with him he'd just have to be extra nice to her for a while. Couldn't be that hard, right?

"Thank y-you Hikari, so much." Akemi said, nodding slowly to show his appreciation. Watching Hikari leave, Akemi would sigh, rubbing the back of his neck in angst. Yet another encounter with a girl where he had completely made a fool of himself. This was a problem that needed to be sorted out, perhaps just going on a date would improve his social skills? He shook his head at the thought, he was definitely too socially awkward to even be thinking about dates. And, he didn't know for certain, but the date would most likely comprise of 90% awkward silences.

And with that, the midget would head out of the door, walking back to his apartment for a looong day of rest.

TWC: 939

-Exit-

Claims: 8AP, Akemi's life
Sakana Meijin
Sakana Meijin
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 20000

Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:40 am
Approved
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:47 pm
Claims:

432 TWC

4 Ap

432 WC to memorizing AKemi's chakra

432 words to learning the http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31845-v6-summoning-technique
Hikari Namikaze
Hikari Namikaze
Citizen

Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:02 pm
Also, removing the four seals seal that holds Kibbles from Hikari
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum