Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Sharingan TrainingToday at 4:14 amKazusa UchihaNew Acquaintances Yesterday at 10:56 pmTori JintaroI'll Spot you! || Open ThreadYesterday at 2:46 pmRyumi HiyuA Late Night DipWed May 15, 2024 11:17 pmJunko TsukikoFar Away Wed May 15, 2024 10:08 pmAmikiri GuhinJoro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Wed May 15, 2024 7:29 pmJoro ShokkuJoro meeting Sephy!!Wed May 15, 2024 7:20 pmJoro ShokkuMissing Merchant (Mission)Wed May 15, 2024 4:59 amShiru IyasuA Dark Mark, The First or Final?Tue May 14, 2024 10:00 pmDenkiteki1,2, 3....Tue May 14, 2024 9:47 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
36 Posts - 25%
31 Posts - 21%
17 Posts - 12%
14 Posts - 10%
13 Posts - 9%
10 Posts - 7%
9 Posts - 6%
6 Posts - 4%
5 Posts - 3%
5 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : The Red Shadow
Mission Record : Cookbook
Remove Taijutsu Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 159

A Hiyu and a Jashinist meet [Shiroi] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hiyu and a Jashinist meet [Shiroi]

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:57 am

He took only one glance at her, the pupils that were once simple dots became cross like in shape as he was searching to see if they were serious. His eyes could easily tell his mood and right now he was either bothered by something or confused.

Either way he shrugged and turned his back to her," I meant the village you silly shinobi. You must've been from that place so you must know something about it eh?," There was no surprise he knew but then again he didn't care. She wasn't here for him.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Hiyu and a Jashinist meet [Shiroi] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Hiyu and a Jashinist meet [Shiroi]

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:44 pm
She bit her lip a little when he mentioned 'Shinobi'.

And of course she noticed the eyes.

"No, I am not from Tenga. Or maybe I was, I don't know."

"And this isn't me trying to dodge the question, I legit do not know."

She thought her next course of action. Her steps slowed down just barely so that she would slowly fall behind him if he kept going at the same speed.

"And what about yourself? Changing eyes generally mean something. I could show you my headband, and produce mission papers. Could you do the same, if I asked of you?"

[1291]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Tue Sep 12, 2017 5:59 pm
All there was from him was a simply laugh as he looked back and perhaps even began to walk backwards before turning around and shrugging," Something that has been stolen cannot produce what you have. I have no papers, honestly the boy that would be under a certificate is no more in a sense. A fabrication that his family died and was given to an orphanage. So in a sense no I can't produce anything of the sort. Only words," though on the note of his eyes he actually returned to walking backward and pointed to one with his thumb. Something that was a miscommunication with the experimentation, but then again...who rightfully knew? He would explain as best he could without sounding vague at least," Something that went wrong with what they did to me...My eyes were an unfortunate side affect. I'm not even sure this is my original eye color you know," he wasn't kidding. He didn't actually remember what his original color was.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:11 pm
"That creates significantly more questions than it answers," Shiroi spoke, and noted internally that she was very glad the man had not asked to SEE her papers, as she was technically AWOL at the current time.

Even if the village didn't know that...

"Anyways, if you've figured out that I'm a Shinobi, you can probably reason that I can fend for myself. I know the way to Tenga, just wanted to know if you knew a faster way."

And so she kept walking.

[1374]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:05 pm
"There's a lot of things that spur more questions, but many don't have answers or need a certain level of trust. Either or ," he simply left it at that. He wasn't fond of the whole 'they experimented on me for science' routine because it sounded like a cry for attention. In the meantime however he did turn around and continue on their present course which would have eventually lead them onto the path of Tenga. Judging from what he saw mostly he already had an idea that she was capable, but how capable he wasn't sure," So what exactly do you use fighting wise? Given your speed i'd surmise something physical?," yep he went ahead and asked the question just to further the conversation a bit.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:55 pm
It seemed that the man was not going to leave.

Shiroi considered attacking him, or perhaps running away, but there existed the chance that he was not a missing ninja, which implied several possibilities, a few of which could go very poorly if she attacked, and also the chance that he was faster than her, which could also go very poorly.

Right now, their situation was one of partial cooperation, and that was it. Perhaps it would be beneficial to keep it that way, or even progress it slightly further.

She would likely get her answer soon.

"Yes, I am primarily physical oriented."

[1477]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:01 pm
It seems as if they had something in common, something at least they could talk about if anything. Why he wasn't overly worried about his temporary companion was beyond him. In his mind if she wanted to do something to him she would have, not like him fighting would change the outcome. Play dead and wait until she had left would have been his plan but for now he'd enjoy he momentary company until she had no use of him," So something we have in common then. What made you choose the physical arts? I know its a weird question but it can tell you a lot about a person essentially."
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:49 pm
"It... just kind of happened," she replied. There was no need to tell him that she had not been raised in a Shinobi village, or even a normal one really, so she could only learn the physical arts.

There was also no reason to tell him that she had eventually figured out other arts.

"What about yourself?" She responded, tucking her hands into her elbows with her arms across her chest.

[i]Vibrant blue eyes.[/b]

[1551]
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Nuraihyon Shinkou
Genin
Genin

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:03 pm
Was her situation the same as his? All he had been taught was physical based fighting styles and how to use weapons, but then again he had never tried anything but that so maybe that was the extent of his body? Nah he figured that there was something the could do about that, and he would attempt to try his hand at different things," I've never been taught anything else really. Plus it feels like its all my body wants to do so maybe its for the best huh?," he didn't sound to sad about that, then again he wasn't very sad about much.
Shiroi Shinzo
Shiroi Shinzo
Citizen

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:51 pm
"All your body wants to do, huh? Doesn't exactly sound very.... thorough." But who was she to talk? Even now, she was examining her body, though only internally. Something was still of. Something just did not fit.

"All right, so show me some moves." It would be a good way to judge his ability, and therefore her risk. Of course, he could hold back, but normally it was easy enough to tell if someone was physically holding back or not. Chakra, on the other hand...

She also had a plan if he asked for the likewise. Teaching him a few forms would not be that bad. There were some that you could practically learn from books, and she knew enough styles to be able to share some largely ineffective ones.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum