Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro and Hebiishi on Party Detail!Today at 3:33 amHebiishi OrochiA Few Errands to RunToday at 2:43 amKazusa UchihaThe Lion, The Raven and the Carp Yesterday at 11:38 pmRiloA Late Night DipYesterday at 10:10 pmAkabayashi TerumiThe Culling Games: The FinalYesterday at 6:56 pmHimari HyuugaLeaving One's MarkYesterday at 12:28 pmSebastian MikaelsonDay One Greenie. Rise and Shine (Open)Yesterday at 11:08 amIchirō IshitoyaLord Paramounts Of The TridentWed May 08, 2024 10:00 pmMarabelle BlossomA toughtfull momentWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle BlossomDrowning his SorrowsWed May 08, 2024 9:59 pmMarabelle Blossom
Top posting users this month
24 Posts - 29%
19 Posts - 23%
10 Posts - 12%
8 Posts - 10%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
4 Posts - 5%
3 Posts - 4%
3 Posts - 4%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Naoki Gekou
Naoki Gekou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 60063

The grey wander arrives! (village destruction)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The grey wander arrives! (village destruction)

Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:44 pm
[Alright and here's the decision. I apologize it was delayed so long and even then took the time. It has been decided that Yazu claim is incorrect and that Xuba could in fact timeline this way. Posting resumes in this order: NPC, Xuba, Komori. I will split all the OOC posts except this one into a separate thread so it is clear which IC post was last. Good luck]
Mako Mitsurugi
Mako Mitsurugi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

The grey wander arrives! (village destruction)  - Page 2 Empty Re: The grey wander arrives! (village destruction)

Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:51 pm
The beast landing upon Xuba would indeed be knocked back being destroyed by Xuba's odd attacks, ones that if performed against someone of equal fighting prowess would surely be his own death.  The spew upon yen from the multiple attackers would remain however.  The last remaining citizen would do nothing as it had noticed a presence approaching.  It could tell the scent of Kumo, so as it was simply better to allow the civilians from the inner city handle the fight, the remaining two would slip away back into hiding.  True citizens were too valuable to risk harming in an all out assault so they would allow Komori to handle said fight leaving the battlefield.

(That's 3 dead, 2 floating around but honestly didn't mean for it to take this long they wont be fighting)
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 3350

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:06 pm
The creature soared back yet xuba rose up as the other creatures retreated, and he heard his arch name from a familiar voice.

Fortunate!

Xuba thought relieved slightly as he let loose a light sigh.

"Komori! good to hear from you. Now that i see this village has an incredible way to defend against assaults. The mud is unlike any I ever encountered. Now then i was looking around for you, or another kumo shinobi. I disired a way to see if we could spar like before. As it is rare to  see shinobi around nowadays. Plus i was curious to see how well everything is going here. After all i am a traveling man. But i never thought that i would be met with such a resistance. Some kind of acid that slows movement, and makes this hard to move about properly. Regardless. I may even say this is a tough bargin to the konoha's defenses.  You should thank whoever made it. It is quiet amazing."

Xuba stated as he was speaking honestly, and glanced up at the male with an appreciative look on his face.  Still on a single knee, and showing mo hostility. Such an terrifying defense indeed. The tactics utilized were defintley effective. To xubas stand point.
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:20 pm
BEND THE KNEE -Daenerys

“Hmm.”

That was not really what Komori was expecting. He could not just let this man walk away. The Hozuki was a jounin of Kumogakure, and as such, could not merely pardon a ‘testing of defenses’.

“There won’t be any sparring. Think of the situation I’m in right now. Those were actually villagers you were fighting just now, and that’s a serious offense against this great city. Something that our Raikage would not take lightly…” he let his voice wander for just a moment. Komori would not allow himself to be as humorous as he usually is, as he had to start taking things seriously now that he was a jounin. He had to be a role model for the next generation of Kumogakure shinobi. Keeping a steely gaze on the intruder, Komori would speak once more. “There’s two ways this ends, Osamuna. The easy way and the hard way.” As cliche as that sounds. “One. You leave the village now. You don’t return. Consider this your final warning. If you leave, I will be entering what information I know into the Kumogakure bingo book, and the Cloud shinobi will be informed that you are a kill on sight if we ever catch you near our gates again. Two. You die. Here and now.”
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:28 am
Where war was brewing in his soul xuba listend out the person quietly as he heard his options. Although within the deepest parts of his mind his thoughts were considering to continue forward. Xuba did the opposite. 

He bowed and gathered his objects with an understanding look in his eyes. Although he kept the weapons he did the right thing and without a second  thought began to carefully back away from the man.

Deep down inside xuba gave a "phew", but on the outside he showed an high class of respect. As he bowed his head and nodded. Despite self defense claim it was pointless to argue with one who was being lenient.

"I respect your wishes and will not step foot again on your soil." 

Xuba spoke sincerily as he thought on the fact where there was perhaps other ways to reach the money. Niw was not the time. As xuba noted  that the stuff was annoying to deal with. Still it was an learning experience.

"Farewell komori."

With that xuba dropped a small pouch of 1,000 ryo and dissapeared into the mist.

(Exit time and assault done,  grabbin mah stuff and dropping 1k ryo for the komori)
Komori
Komori
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Faded Glory
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Ryo : 23750

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:38 am
Honestly, Komori was not too thrilled. The spar could have been fun, but he had people relying on him more than ever before now. And he could not allow himself to let a defiance of the village slide by unpunished. He cautiously watched the man gather his weapons and belongings that he must have used before. There was, however, no need for the jounin to confiscate anything. He really did want this man to stay alive in the wilderness, and back to Konoha, as far as he knew. Komori then made eye contact with Osamuna as an understanding passed between them. The man showed dignity in the face of potential annihilation, and it was quite respectable. Months ago, the Kumo shinobi himself probably would not have done the same. “Thank you.” As the man departed, Komori would say, “Hopefully, we can see each other another time...just not here.” With that, the jounin kept his guard up for a minute or two. After scanning the environment and determining that he was alone, Komori picked up the pouch of coin, examining its contents. “Well, that was a bit unnecessary, but I’ll take it. I’ve got things to buy.” With that, Komori fastened the pouch to his belt, before he headed through the grotesque region before finally approaching the main gates. Looking up, he gave a deep sigh of relief. It had been far too long since he had been home.

--Exit--

Claiming: An end to the invasion, Xuba’s info in Kumogakure bingo books under the alias Osamuna Illuiousa, 1k ryo, entrance into village
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Tatsuma (xuba) Uneo
Citizen

Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:55 am
(3600 ryo -1000=2600 remaining)
Madrigal Kaguya
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Default
Ryo : 0

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:48 am
Approved across the board folks
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum